•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Thank you GA, yes and we both just enjoyed the first use of it this AM.

It not finished, as there was an issue with the doors as I unboxed them. Well lots of issues, but none concerning poor workmanship from the crew. This "aging in place" addition, has me exhausted keeping up with all the shipping issues, the supply chain disruptions, and of course that weird area where new construction meets the old house. 

We are both very flexible with almost every item that needed reconsidered for various reasons.

Since my wife keeps books for this company, and has for almost 10 years now, we have complete confidence in not being over charged, or have excessive add on's to purchases. It's a basic 5% add on for stuff they order for this project. A time and materials job, so it's a tight rope for them, to do it correctly the first time. 

They also have not had a customer doing the gopher runs. That way, the brains stay working, and the old retired dude can play fetch, pre-paint moldings, patch and sand, and finish paint after they leave for the day.

It is so easy to allow yourself to get all pissy about every wee hick up life pukes on us, we have used a different approach, we discuss it, decide on what ever the options are, and move forward. Bellyaching and constantly whining about every day current events, or every day, hassle's of life, is just delusional to us. Get pissed, smoke one, and giggle at the absurdity of it all.

This rock has been spinning for 5 billion years now, and whiners change what????Not a fucking thing.

• Like 5

On 11/8/2021 at 2:51 PM, gardenartus said:

Medicated Meat Rub, Spicy, salty, touch of sweet. Now I need to grab some steaks. 100mg a tablespoon

medicated meat rub.jpg

I think you've literally medicated everything now.

• Like 1

Oh that meat rub makes me want some. We have been cutting way back on consuming beef, chicken, pork, turkey. Not eliminating it, but eating way way less portion sizes. But a good rub still makes any size portion so much better. Infused is just an amazing idea.

6 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Oh that meat rub makes me want some. We have been cutting way back on consuming beef, chicken, pork, turkey. Not eliminating it, but eating way way less portion sizes. But a good rub still makes any size portion so much better. Infused is just an amazing idea.

I was never much of a meat-eater, but with gastroparesis, I projectile vomit veggies ha TMI ;) I eat a small hamburger every day and then had to add in Tart Cherry caps because only eating a hamburger caused gout ha! . With all this stuff I make you would think I would be fat and sassy, a touch underweight actually. I can actually eat the candies that are infused unless it has fat in it, for some reason does not raise my blood sugar. I eat more supplements than food.  I have one crappy diet but I do love this on a good steak. Sent you a PM.

This is great, rub it on, poke some holes in the meat, let it marinate overnight.

• Like 2

Due to costs raising faster than the depleting bank account can refill itself, I've had to get creative with window treatments. We had set aside $1000.00 for treatments. That was due to where we get them from, making a count and sizes of the windows, and what prices were at the time, right around the covid containment time frame last year. I choose to wait as that is last step items. We should have had a 20%to the  plus side of that estimate. 

Well that was then and this is now. Same place, same window sizes, and the cost is now around $2200.00 . Since other unexpected items popped up, I really do not have the money to lay out. So, I gather up, my cheap ass side of me, and go hunting. I find a company that sells window films. After my initial sticker shock wore off some, I find a discount area, just my style, so as I rummage around there, I find some small rolls 35" wide, for $3.30 a foot, and another 36" length, but $6.00 a foot. Cost me like $45.00 for the rolls, and $15.00 for their application kit. 

I got 3 windows covered top and bottoms, with perfect privacy. It took about 2-3 hours, after I figured out a system for a cutting table, a wetting area. So easy to use, and when I'm not a broke assed bitch, I simple peel them off and hang whatever up.

This project has me exhausted, and little bit insane right now, so I had my daughter bring me her dog over for a few days for a play date. And he is ready to go play ball now.

11 12 2021 007.JPG

11 12 2021 012.JPG

11 12 2021 021.JPG

• Like 4

Sure hope Putin turns the gas  on wide open

For Europe 

Not sure how that renewable shitski

gonna work out

We will all find out this winter

Kinda sketchy world wide energy problems

I just put up 100 gallons  of propane for my emergency Mr heater

Gonna order a cord of wood Friday on top  of what I stashed back.

Since I'm up to  my ears in herb and cut back

I have a lot of  lights  doing nothing 

So......

Hungarian peppers

And

My kitchi orange tree

Love that  tree

only citrus in the world 

that fruits year round

tokers gotta have a Vitamin C stash

Gonna start some leafy lettuces and any quick

Veggies that are nutrient rich

Perhaps 1 tomatoe

Cause the food situation is looking sketch to and toker

Likes his veggiesBallistic-Ink_Buck-Fiden_Sticker_7x3.75in_TopView.thumb.jpg.5f48704513a3b4c361e27a08b7d2736b.jpg

Already figured out who I'm voting for in 2024

Hehe 

20211117_071713.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I got the soap painting down, this one I infused with THC.

What do you use to paint them with?

2 hours ago, BeachBud said:

What do you use to paint them with?

This one was with Mica paint for soap. A couple more, a bit different colors on the one and then the MJ leaf mold, that one came out pretty sweet, these have CBD in them.

cbd soap in peach and green.jpg

mj soap painted green and gold.jpg

• Like 4

On 11/2/2021 at 10:51 PM, Toker said:

Lookie NJ waking up 

Looking red there  now 

Hehehehe 

Did you see the strain Buck Fiden in the thread I started and in it’s lineange is Truck Fump :))) Ironically Trump didn’t get this type of feedback initially ! Hmm 

silly Sheeple Americans with a system they don’t know how to take advantage of legally and easily. Yet, they let the system take advantage of them. Oops

5 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Did you see the strain Buck Fiden in the thread I started and in it’s lineange is Truck Fump :))) Ironically Trump didn’t get this type of feedback initially ! Hmm 

silly Sheeple Americans with a system they don’t know how to take advantage of legally and easily. Yet, they let the system take advantage of them. Oops

Show 1 country where the elites don't take advantage of the people. .

I wait

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Toker said:

Show 1 country where the elites don't take advantage of the people. .

I wait

That country doesn’t exist outside tiny places nobody cares about and can’t profit from