•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

On 11/18/2021 at 5:36 PM, gardenartus said:

I got the soap painting down, this one I infused with THC.

thc soap in new mold painted.jpg

That’s too awesome frfr wow. Makes you not want to use it. Hangs in the bathroom as guest so = do not touch lol. Love the colors too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

That country doesn’t exist outside tiny places nobody cares about and can’t profit from 

I been trying to get  people to think 

Trump  warped speeded  the jab

Poop pants  biden and dems are like oh hell no i dont trust it 

Won't force folks to take it

BAD orange  man leaves office

Dems are like

Oh ya  Jab is good shit

We gonna force folks

It's to fucking stupid to be stupid

The only thing sadder are the dumb fucks who can't see it 

15 days to flatten  the curve.....

Fully vaccinated no mask

Wait  must mask

And we have to redefine  the term fully

Ffs

Look at Gibraltar 

118 percent vexed

And cases sky rocket

Among  the jabbed 

This  is about fucking control 

They fucking ruined the world  for a disease 

You have a 99.3 chance of surviving

All blm crap

All to divide

All out of the commie

Playbook

But folks are to  stupid 

Can't remember 

Don't  read

They are  all the same  coin just  different  sides dems and gop

and all of the  leaders answer to the elites

All of them

Yo in case anyone still here hasn’t seen, Sannie has a Black Friday sale with 40% off right now and if you haven’t checked his  newish ‘blueberry heaven’ then you really should. Blueberry indica x The One. Pretty sure ‘The One’ was also used in Sugar punch which is an all time favourite of mine.

Good times

• Like 3

Hehe just now ordered 2x blueberry heaven, sugar punch, herijuana fems (no regs available) and Sannies jack f9. 
Sheeeeeyat hope they make it all the way down here! Just got a big Bodhi order from JBC the other day too after a 9 week wait(!!) lol I was just happy they made it.

Hope everyone is well- Peace and Love.

• Like 4

Hey Halforc, sounds like you got a grip of rocking cool  beans!!

I sent an invite to Hyp3rid to come over to the BB site. They have some crazy cool genetics. I found them at seedheaven, and ordered 2 strains for later on this season...Oh wait, I do not have a season!! Well ASAP.

I just recently, got to hang a couple of those GrowLightAustralia LED's. In like 30 seconds, I knew, that prawn connery did a most excellent job, of crafting these LED's. Lower blues, higher reds, than you can find, well I could find anyway.

When reading over at PlanetGanja, I found prawns thread about the LED developments, the posted up the 3rd party test results, and when I got to go through their LED  offerings, I choose the kits. The kits take maybe 7-10 minutes to set up. Their suspenders are awesome, a true single hand adjustment.

My plants, if you want to call them plants, that I planned on holding for 4-5 weeks has gone into 5 months, so they are ugly as fuck, bugged out, scraggly.

I first mixed up a batch of home made bug juice, a pulverized clove of garlic, a tablespoon of detergent, tablespoon vegetable oil, half gallon of water, dunked them, and I repotted them, cut them back, cleaned all the scruff off, then flicked on the GLA. The next morning, they looked a bit better, and by the 3 day, ready to brawl, and get their revegg on! 

Got 2 more to hang after final inspection, and got the 2x2 aqua trays and 20 g reservoirs all ready for restart.

Take care halforc!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Halforc said:

Hehe just now ordered 2x blueberry heaven, sugar punch, herijuana fems (no regs available) and Sannies jack f9. 
Sheeeeeyat hope they make it all the way down here! Just got a big Bodhi order from JBC the other day too after a 9 week wait(!!) lol I was just happy they made it.

Hope everyone is well- Peace and Love.

Very nice, I saw it and looked and went Oh Boy, think I have heard something about all of them but no idea what to get, and no idea really what I have on hand lol but I do not have that blueberry and I did not even see it! TY cool beans you got ;)

• Like 2

Hey webeblzr, good to hear from ya bro. Sounds like those lights are really worth it, so good to hear. I still haven’t pulled the trigger on them but am committed to it in the near future, particularly after your reviews bro! I guess I still want to prove to myself that I can grow good bud with what I currently have (getting closer) before I go for it. Sounds weird I know, but I’ve been blaming my light for some stuff since Ive had it when in reality it’s likely just me fucking other things up haha. I’ll also probably need another tent too- so more cash money haha.
Yeah I’m starting to get a good little collection of seeds haha. Thought I’d try Bodhi again, he seems to have a pretty loyal following anyway. I’ve grown his sky lotus I think outdoors which was nice but went for some different crosses this time. Lemon thai(Indy) x 88g13hp, wookie x triangle kush and Cherry Queen.  

I really need to start storing seeds  properly though, like maybe in an opaque jar In the fridge I’m thinking.

I like your bug juice recipe, does it work on thrips? Them and gnats are my biggest problem but they aren’t too bad most of the time. 

Cheers man!

On 11/27/2021 at 12:56 AM, gardenartus said:

Very nice, I saw it and looked and went Oh Boy, think I have heard something about all of them but no idea what to get, and no idea really what I have on hand lol but I do not have that blueberry and I did not even see it! TY cool beans you got ;)

Cheer gardenartus, yeah I do like the blueberry stuff. I had a vividly purple madberry outdoors just once that was the first plant to ever really shock me with its smell. Just straight blueberries, I couldnt believe it haha. I miss that plant.. 

• Like 2

I had DJ's blueberry, wow was that a nice one that made my whole house smell like it. I got raided, was not arrested Thank God, but thought I was overcount and dumped some moms, DJ was one of them. When I calmed down I realized NO I was not overcount lol. I miss that one a lot, loved her smell and taste.

• Like 2

Couple more soaps, I am gifting this as Christmas Presents, the "bronze metal" one my guy likes and I put Oakmoss in that one, sexy manly smell to that one. :) Besides CBD added some shea butter in there. 

metallic soaps.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I had DJ's blueberry, wow was that a nice one that made my whole house smell like it. I got raided, was not arrested Thank God, but thought I was overcount and dumped some moms, DJ was one of them. When I calmed down I realized NO I was not overcount lol. I miss that one a lot, loved her smell and taste.

Did u have the outkastt cut that joker, myself, FFC, wpw and others were running? 

If you had that one u fuked up badly. But fear often makes folks make poor decisions when in a hurry/Emergency situation so I get it. 

my mind is wacky as fuk but under fire I’m cool as a cucumber and surprisingly lucid and fast too lol. 

I’m still working on getting certain Blueberry genetics/flavors for a combo project sorta like the Northern Lights combos of 5,2,1 etc.  i still need to grab the pure blueberry to anchor down the breeding experiment. Also trying to get Fraser Valley blueberry if possible pure! 

as long as it ends up tasty and the stoned effects are nice I will consider it successfully even if I don’t get the blueberry Terps I’m after 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 4:26 AM, Halforc said:

Yo in case anyone still here hasn’t seen, Sannie has a Black Friday sale with 40% off right now and if you haven’t checked his  newish ‘blueberry heaven’ then you really should. Blueberry indica x The One. Pretty sure ‘The One’ was also used in Sugar punch which is an all time favourite of mine.

Good times

I just peeped it and I got confused by the description. 
Sannie got a small amount of seeds from the cross: Blueberry sativa X kila queen / NYCD also called SMM (Sannie meets Motarebel). From these seeds a selection was made until two plants remained: The One and Blueberry indica”

description makes it sound like “the One” is a blueberry cultivar. Not the strain known as @the one” 

The One is a plant that has all the characteristics of an ideal Hybrid, strong smell and taste with an enormously strong effect of both high and stoned. Blueberry Indica as sister looks a lot but has more intense magenta coloured flowers and a stronger fruity smell with less diesel influences but with a more pronounced high but still stoned.

also how the fuk did BB Indica emerge out of those seeds. Particularly sinse the BB used was sativa. I know I’m a caveman and now process much more slowly now but damn I still have some common sense left. 

i guess it does matter much since they are Fems and 5 packs at that. Not interested…

wondering if Sannie & co are working on any new genetics to please the people and give the Shop a boost in customers as well. i sure hope so 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Couple more soaps, I am gifting this as Christmas Presents, the "bronze metal" one my guy likes and I put Oakmoss in that one, sexy manly smell to that one. :) Besides CBD added some shea butter in there. 

metallic soaps.jpg

These are so cool, very pretty indeed. Sorry for stupid question but will you get high if using them gardenartus? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Halforc said:

These are so cool, very pretty indeed. Sorry for stupid question but will you get high if using them gardenartus? 

TY, no they don't get you high, great for skin issues like psoriasis, eczema, itchy skin, really helps. I am all into the medicinal with this plant and try to utilize it for anything I can think of. :)

• Thanks 2

My Hungarian  peppers

Esko told me in good conditions  they never die.

I already made seeds from them but now

I banzai capsaicin  

Will the flower get pollination ?

Or should I aid 

Tokers got some reading to do

20211203_073520.jpg

20211203_073531.jpg

20211203_073541.jpg

20211203_073551.jpg