•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

and so it shall be again.
there have been a ton of valued members complaining = the "meek" win.

in case anyone is bothered by f.e. the covid-talk, then please let ... me ... know.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A mention here and there is not bad, but when we start arguing or being offended by what folks say about politics, time to shut it down, we don't need to fight over that crap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While researching for cancer, I found some great info on CBG, it actually repairs nerves, gives an appetite, is anti-nausea, better than CBD, no info if it keeps cancer from metastasizing so could not sub out CBG for CBD for cancer treatment, but could be added to it. But not at the same time, should be given a few hours apart because it can negate some of the benefits of CBD. I had known a few of these things, but had never read about how well it heals nerves.

I have never found anything to treat neuropathy pain, I think mine is a bit more complex due to MS and diabetes, but cannabis so far has not touched it. CBG is supposed to treat it really well. Got to talking to a friend here, and I told him like CBD used to be so hard to find so is CBG. He came up with 30 pounds of it for me to process!

I am hoping it does actually work for neuropathy, nerve pain is the most difficult to treat, we might have a new line of defense in the cannabis world.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@gardenartus my fire plug sells CBG powder ? And products but I haven’t tried because of the pain success with warriors tonic. Yet, more because of cost, plus I can’t reach him anymore unless I get a ride almost 40 miles from me grr. 500 mg candy bars just came up with multiple flavors min 6. The two I tried before were very good. The last one was good enough to buy even if it wasn’t infused frfr . 
his gear is always top quality but comes with a much higher price for flower 250-350 for house strains and price goes up from their. 

i have to ask him about the new new he sells that’s very potent for amt. he was selling it 30$/ grm and I will at least try to grab 2 g’s if he keeps it around. Nope can’t recall what the name is but I looked it up to verify and it checked out as usual with his stuff. 

was thinking about a trip for 420 but since I’ll have something to puff and a valentines/420 drop is gonna occur I will save my loot for those genetics. 

16 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

@gardenartus my fire plug sells CBG powder ? And products but I haven’t tried because of the pain success with warriors tonic. Yet, more because of cost, plus I can’t reach him anymore unless I get a ride almost 40 miles from me grr. 500 mg candy bars just came up with multiple flavors min 6. The two I tried before were very good. The last one was good enough to buy even if it wasn’t infused frfr . 
his gear is always top quality but comes with a much higher price for flower 250-350 for house strains and price goes up from their. 

i have to ask him about the new new he sells that’s very potent for amt. he was selling it 30$/ grm and I will at least try to grab 2 g’s if he keeps it around. Nope can’t recall what the name is but I looked it up to verify and it checked out as usual with his stuff. 

was thinking about a trip for 420 but since I’ll have something to puff and a valentines/420 drop is gonna occur I will save my loot for those genetics. 

Why you all do not take advantage of me I have no clue. I even do special compounds ;) Just sayen

• Thanks 1

Ok, so this past Monday email basically said my lease isn’t being renewed ! No, I’m not being evicted , no, I don’t know why and no this far my attempt to speak to the owner directly hasn’t happened. I made the request two days ago.

i haven’t had heat since Approx 1week of Dec 21’ approx 98% of the time. Furnace diagnostic pointed to issues and when checked all were legit !!!

it worked for 5 days straight after dude bought in a furnace hit man but then went back to shit. 
will come on but will not ignite flame or will do so and after awhile  go out and just blow cold air. Which has been the ongoing over a month now. 

fast forward and a step back = property mgr says she didn’t know about the heat cause it wasn’t her Dept/area. I guess she’s the new type that doesn’t realize all ou issues fall under her watch etc .

so, she says she will look into it. Now, previously the maintenance dude gave the owner a choice to start switching out components or get a new furnace. I was sent a text advising me someone would contact me after the owner dealt with the issue/made a decision. 

well, the next and only contact I got was the lease notice complete with a get the fuk out check list to deal with smdh!

then a couple days ago Maintence dude called and said they were trying to install a new unit. But snafu occurred and it would be done the following day. Which was yesterday but they couldn’t do it because maintenance dude didn’t take a photo of what they had to deal with nor tell them they had to move out a washer and dryer to even get to the furnace to remove it. So, he has my number and he/maintenance dude will call once they choose the new installation day. 

i was able to request and get a quick emergency inspection and she came yesterday before any furnace fix could occur. I did it to document the situation which they had no idea was happening. Also to maybe get a reduction in my rent I had to pay not having any heat for almost 2mths…

So, inspector will contact them to have them fix the issue in a certain time frame, if they come back after to check and it’s not done the violation will send the case into abatement = owner won’t get his bulk of the rent even though I as the tenant are still required to pay my portion. Weird but… then if not resolved they will have me leave.

so, leaving means I need a move out voucher which has already been issued quickly. I have appt to pick it up and will get a ride there and take the bus home. 
pt2 to follow 

• Sad 1

So, end of March is my exit date. 
the big snafu is because I have an unpaid outstanding utility bill I can’t get utilities in my name without paying off the old bill. 

ironically this year I could/would  have payed off gas and electric and the other water bill next year by offering flower 200/zip. 
so, I’m going to see if they will assist with the past due bill. If it were a current bill the help would be by default. 

I’m also going to check the exact amount of of both bills and if has and electric will clear my record to get it put in my name. If they say yes… I might be able to get a loan. 
at least the lender trusts me to keep my word. He loaned me veterinary money to save my dog karma. He pulled me up and said “ name, nobody has ever paid me this much money back before. His sister paid for a different dog and I paid her back in full. Her brother told me to stop paying him… I didn’t have much left to go but he didn’t care anyway. 

another option I’m shooting for is to deal with a pvt owner and make the same deal I have = utilities included with the rent. I’ve got a documented record of zero issues for a little over 8 yrs now. 

next, paper work for dog to be an assistance animal will be started with a call to my shrink and details from webpage to complete the official work up so to speak. 

miracle solution is to allow me to rent his family old house cause he mom had to move…  I would then be an official tenant it he would have to pass the housing inspection for it to go through. 
That would be my fantasy scenario because it means I would only get inspected two times a year at most. = run two flower areas 1100 watts light divided between 500 digital main light and 600 hps. An easy pound would then be possible. Boss the plane, the plane boss lol. 

so, without rent with utilities included in a new place, I am screwed. 

cats will have to go to the shelter. Mom spayed and two daughters spayed appt this month. I’m not going to leave this neighborhood and just let them go without someone responsible to care for them. Hell, I already know how to make outdoor cat shelter on the cheap via YouTube videos. Oh well … 

lastly push comes to shove = I buy a tent and two person sleeping  bags cause sweetie pie isn’t going to want to sleep in her own bag,? And body heat for the win. Ha  Safe location would be only concern and then find where to shower and wash clothes.  Ironically washer and dryer would be in storage at that point. 

might be forced to sell some knives but even ti planned to do that. They were going to fund a scooter I could buy. If I sell to pay utility bill my record is clean but no way to then get the scooter without starting from zero to raise cash. Not being able to raise funds by flower offering is a huge detractor in my former/current situation. 

i think I covered most if not all. Now, gotta do the dog assistance stuff now. Mainly because I have seen or will see a suitable place but they say no dogs/pets ! assistance dog isn’t considered a pet nor can a landlord charge additional security deposit because of the animal…. 
only can say no if the dog is threatening towards others = never my dog or a severe hardship would be placed on the owner/land lord approx. wording

• Like 1

Ok drops coming up are Valentine’s Day and 420 to follow. 
i was going to score probably 6-8 packs between both drops of shit I really wanted to be in the vault to work with. Now, that’s up in the air. 
No telling when the bakery genetics will no longer put out certain strains. The flip side is some strains stick around for a couple years 2/3 avg. which gives me a chance to get them and already seen the goods grown by testers/followers. 

i considered doing a seed auction of my old gear to raise funds. Yet, decided it wasn’t a good idea for a couple major reasons = unknown germ rates for each strain and therefor price setting would be torture.

As well as the folks who were able to germ etc would and could make the coin I was slated to make and I’m not even talking about new creations they could do, I’m just talking about fire reproductions ! 

if I get back to this Grow thing in a good way and know my health is not going to end well I had already planned a multiple Comrade giveaway. Preseve the genetics, make new stuff and sell as well, whatever  the recipients choose to do with them other than hoard and not share in some capacity. 

• Sad 1

Are you sure they wont keep taking rent?  

I am a landlord myself.  We do a year lease that transitions to month to month after the year is up so they never get renewed.   

If you are living in a rental house it may be getting sold, if it is an apartment there is a good chance they will keep right on cashing your rent checks even without the lease, and life goes on as usual. 

Landlords respond to money like a dog to snacks.

It really depends on the state what your renting and who from.  In most cases apartments in particular they can't get rid of ya unless you owe em money, and here in Wa, they have to put you on a payment plan before they can do that.  If you don't owe very much this may just be a psych job, like they hope you just buy it and bail.

If it is firm;

Before actually living in a tent, try a storage locker in a place that people run busineses and such in, not an actual storage place.  Those usually come with a half bath and heat, and you will find lots of em have plants growing in em. 

It's the ideal situation for a self employed grower.

• Like 2

@Scone_Of_Ark

it’s a house but the owner knows exactly what he’s doing = not by accident. So, unless a get a lease offer out of the blue I’m leaving. 

I’m going to check the gas and electric bill to determine if I can get a loan to kill it. Then pay the loan back slowly. Real slow because growing isn’t likely going to be possible. If that changes I’ll grow to try and catch up on all the old utilities bills.

The Bath Bombs are a huge hit, relaxing, moisturizing, and they relieve pain for hours. One lady said it helped her for 4 days! I could not feel neuropathy for a good hour after a nice soak with one of these.

new bath bomb mold.jpg

• Like 3

Had to try my hand at these Nerd Bites, did not make them strong was not sure how much oil taste would come through, so only 25mg, Pineapple base.

nerd bites.jpg

• Like 4

Stay tuned, the old bulldog might be getting picked up. = term meant to save a game dog from further injury/death ! 

@gardenartus i need/want to pow wow with you to budget for ur products to make a donation come June !! Mainly ur magical combo medical oil and some couch lock/zone out chocolate medibles ! 

12 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Stay tuned, the old bulldog might be getting picked up. = term meant to save a game dog from further injury/death ! 

@gardenartus i need/want to pow wow with you to budget for ur products to make a donation come June !! Mainly ur magical combo medical oil and some couch lock/zone out chocolate medibles ! 

Probably peppermint patties would do the trick for the last one :)

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2022 at 1:46 PM, gardenartus said:

Buttery goodness, Shortbread cookies 70mg

shortbread cookies.jpg

Loved shortbread Lorna doones years ago and was addicted to them. Ijs

like my other taste addictions,!I overcame them = the phase just ran its course. Ha 

16 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Loved shortbread Lorna doones years ago and was addicted to them. Ijs

like my other taste addictions,!I overcame them = the phase just ran its course. Ha 

My gastro kicked in and started puking, sorry TMI, or they would be gone lol. I put the pic up on FB and immediately had a patient order some ha! I love them being so buttery without quite as much sugar as other cookies have. Thank God I am a skinny person, with all this I make I could be fat lol,

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Praying this Russian crap does not go too far.

They're going to swallow Ukraine and the cold war is on again. Not sure what else is in store.