•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

4 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

My drug lineup is a bunch of weed vials, so far. But I'm at the young part of old.

It's a scam ain't it?

The first domino to fall is blood pressure meds

Then they throw you  off but not to worry 

We have a pill  for that to.

I'm lucky as I am poor and they won't treat me

Lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

My drug lineup is a bunch of weed vials, so far. But I'm at the young part of old.

My guy is the same, but he is pushing the older part of that hill so he is finally doing oil. He is very healthy, just those knees and hands I believe are getting arthritis.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Toker said:

It's a scam ain't it?

The first domino to fall is blood pressure meds

Then they throw you  off but not to worry 

We have a pill  for that to.

I'm lucky as I am poor and they won't treat me

Lol

It seems to me they instantly go to a pharma drug for everything — even when the real answer should be cut out some food or another and do more exercise.

Pharma drugs are the Cal/Mag of the health industry.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

It seems to me they instantly go to a pharma drug for everything — even when the real answer should be cut out some food or another and do more exercise.

Pharma drugs are the Cal/Mag of the health industry.

Funny you say that as many FDA head quit

And take Board positions with Pfizer 

For example  .

Why the drug dealers are in charge of the jab

Remember?

Remember 15 days to flatten the curve 

Or just one poke and your free as a bird

Or 

One poke is all ya need

98 percent efficacy 

Bwahaha

Now it's like 38 percent

And being fully vaxed

Means taking as many shots as the drug dealers say.

Oh fuck no don't you dare mention natural immunity 

Funny how Portugal 

Nearly 100 percent poked and cases

Off the chart

Cases  not deaths

Cases

Seems nearly everyone poke is getting sick

Ya I'm gonna trust what a government puppet

Says like jabs are free

What a total load of shit

Taxpayer funded

The lies and deception 

Never end

Opiates 

Only did anything about it  cause they got caught  with their hands in the cookie jar

Big pharma is evil

It's dope dealers in charge of your Doctors

And leaders.

• Like 1

Did you hear about the priest who had to get out of the habit cuz he couldn't get none.

01.-Nuns-Urine.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No need to be mean, folks.  

It’s pretty well known by everyone vaccinations do nothing to stop the spread, that’s a bit obvious now.   It’s also well known they protect against severe illness in at risk populations.  Those two facts are not mutually exclusive.  I’m recovering from Covid now, as are ten fully vaxxed family members from Christmas.  It’s hard to understand vaxxed people, who’ve had Covid, some twice, now running to get the booster, to protect themselves from Covid.  Some refuse any information contradicting what they’ve already decided to believe, that’s just human nature.  

Like I’m fond of reminding my vax fanatic friends, always remember, the corporations who addicted the world to opiates for money would never lie to us about vaccinations, would they?   Shhhhh!    Well have no thinking, here.  

Happy New Year, everyone!   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dieseldog381 said:

No need to be mean, folks.  

It’s pretty well known by everyone vaccinations do nothing to stop the spread, that’s a bit obvious now.   It’s also well known they protect against severe illness in at risk populations.  Those two facts are not mutually exclusive.  I’m recovering from Covid now, as are ten fully vaxxed family members from Christmas.  It’s hard to understand vaxxed people, who’ve had Covid, some twice, now running to get the booster, to protect themselves from Covid.  Some refuse any information contradicting what they’ve already decided to believe, that’s just human nature.  

Like I’m fond of reminding my vax fanatic friends, always remember, the corporations who addicted the world to opiates for money would never lie to us about vaccinations, would they?   Shhhhh!    Well have no thinking, here.  

Happy New Year, everyone!   

I did not get the vaccine, had good reasons not too, was hoping all around me would. One thing it did do, has kept the death rate down, although folks still dying, those vaccinated are not dying like those who are not. Covid is crazy and I think here to stay. I had it in the beginning, took extra Vit C, Vit D, Upped my CBD use, isolated, and got through it, the fatigue lasted for over 9 months.

I talked to my doc last year about the vaccine, and since we decided for me not to get it, he did an antibody test, I had Zero antibodies, so doubt I would get any from the vaccine either.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 12:23 AM, Automan said:

Welcome to old age !

10.prescription-drugs.jpg

I feel your pain bro 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not vaxxed, either, for medical reasons, as I’m prone to severe allergic reactions.   I judged the risk greater than the benefit.  Also, now, EVERYONE knows someone who’s had a bad reaction to the vaccines, including death.   I’ve never known anyone who’s had more than a 24 hour reaction to any other vaccines.   Something’s up, or the world wouldn’t be hell bent on censoring contrary data.   

I do get flu shots every year, but that’s a completely different animal than Covid vaccines.   Interestingly, Novaramax (sp?) just came out with a conventional dead virus vaccine just approved in Europe that’s supposed to be very effective.   Since Pfizer and Merck own the FDA and DC,  I’ll wager it’s not approved here, as overnight, their market share would drop to zero.   

Funny, the one thing libs and cons all used to agree on was that Big Pharma is run by some evil sons of bitches.   What happened?   

I am un vaxed and plan to remain that way. I have 3 stents in my heart and the doc who put them there,  is stone dead. My age a big vax mask fanatic. Covid they say could have been or ? People each year die from the flu,  kids men women and we just have to go on and do. Now we have a bug that kills those with one foot in the grave to begin with and the worlds on fire. 1918 flu killed the young and health people sparing the kids and old. .I have not lived in fear and fail to understand all that panic. imagine standing in the freezing cold to get tested to find out you have a cold. The loon with 2 masks, a shield, gloves and  "i'm vaxed" T shirt.

This concludes my rant for this evening. I ask you tip the wait staff as they have served you well

I now turn you over to the comedy team of abbot and costello, a couple of fresh faced kids just entering the business.

TAKE IT AWAY BOYS !.

• Like 3

The wife and I both got the vaccine and had no reaction to it whatsoever my daughter who did not get the vaccine she  just recently came down with Covid she did have a mild case of it took 10 days to work her way out of the system she has been a non-Vaccine promoter and has underlying issues but when she did get Covid She is now getting the vaccine I live in an elderly development and I have to say the vaccines a big thing around here to each their own no disrespect no looking down to what’s  good for you and hope you all stay well

and I agree the stupid Hitler crap got to goAlso Tokers reaction is exactly why I left and many of us have left because of that type of Nonsense

hope all is well

paps

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

I was wondering why everyone left, I know Jet was very upset with no moderation. That is sad, that some can wreck a forum with stupidity and disrespect. Glad to hear your daughter pulled through OK.

• Like 1

no, jet was not angry about no moderation.
he was angry about impartial moderation.

here's the story:
he was attacked by someone and instead of just telling me, he PARTICIPATED for many posts.
then everybody got a warning (the initial creator of trouble aka. "wilbur" was banned!) and jetdro
was warned along with everyone involved. his account stayed untouched, but he felt like leaving.
i guess he was angry that i did warn him too (for participating) and sadly never let that grudge go.

esko is back tho = he will show again...
along with a lot of the others :lol: give it some time.
if not, his loss.

my suggestion is:
never let ones and zeros influence your real life day ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, santero said:

no, jet was not angry about no moderation.
he was angry about impartial moderation.

here's the story:
he was attacked by someone and instead of just telling me, he PARTICIPATED for many posts.
then everybody got a warning (the initial creator of trouble aka. "wilbur" was banned!) and jetdro
was warned along with everyone involved. his account stayed untouched, but he felt like leaving.
i guess he was angry that i did warn him too (for participating) and sadly never let that grudge go.

esko is back tho = he will show again...
along with a lot of the others :lol: give it some time.
if not, his loss.

my suggestion is:
never let ones and zeros influence your real life day ;)

My suggestion is Moderators moderate and shut the stupidity down, especially when members of this forum keep asking for it to stop. Do Your Job

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

IN ANY EXPERIMENT THERE IS THE EXPERIMENTAL GROUP AND THE CONTROL GROUP....If you got the experimental vaccine, you know who you are.

SO you got 2 vax and a booster and just caught covid, ...funny that.  As I have not had anything i was vaxed against.

The bug has a 99% 98, 97 % survival rate  I have done many things that did not have that good of odds..

Obama made you under penalty  buy from a for profit company its product at prices they set.

"You can keep your doc your plan rates will go down"

Biden you will be injected with and experimental vax from a for profit company that set the price,  or I will destroy your life

GOV IS TO SERVE THE PEOPLE , NOT THE PEOPLE ARE TO SERVE THE GOV.

THE US HEADS TO CIVIL WAR . Kinda cool as I missed the last one.

09 - Fish Heads.mp3

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 7:08 PM, gardenartus said:

My suggestion is Moderators moderate and shut the stupidity down, especially when members of this forum keep asking for it to stop. Do Your Job

not a question if someone moderated or not.
i sure hope that you understood that I DID (!)

jet merely didn't like me doing it without favoritism towards him.

so again: if there is trouble, JUST REPORT IT !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gaius Flavious Vaccimeious

I got the vax, I also had one for polio yellow fever smallpox mumps tuberculosis tetanus ect, even rabies... I think the side effects of the Covid virus are far worse than a vaccine made out of it.  What I never got was a Twitter account, or a Facebook or TicTok or instagrab or any of those other virtual dope habits.  I see it all around me, people snorting Koolaid off their phones.  I never dreamed that would get people so freaking High.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Michigan tally for sales for 2021, loads of cash.

Here are the final 2021 sales numbers: Adult-use = $1,311,951,737 Medical = $481,225,540 Total = $1,793,177,278

• Like 1

Stoned ramblings  are dribbles?

Anyway impressive if I do say so myself

20220112_172855.jpg

20220112_172838.jpg

20220112_172827.jpg

• Like 1

And now for something completely different

60k0ye.jpg

• Haha 2

I'm Runing For Prezident as a fully vaxinated athiest male Democrat Identifying as a fundamentalist anti vax female Republican.., Sort of.

trhps_0480.jpg

It's Astounding, Time is Fleeting, Madness Takes its Toll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5