•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

I have to say this trans thing made me crazy them I thought it thru Men's rooms are Skunky . So take a pink bow with me put it in my beard and yell TRANS and march into the woman's room, so nice and clean.

I am considering over throwing the free world .........so .....like.. you've been warned

7.Skunks.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Scone_Of_Ark said:

Things were so different then...

Those national guard troops would have cell phones today.

• Haha 2

There was once a "no-politics pledge" for this website, and political bullshit was removed. I think that was a good idea.

Political commentary was reserved for cannabis-related politics and laws.

• Thanks 1

and so it shall be again.
there have been a ton of valued members complaining = the "meek" win.

in case anyone is bothered by f.e. the covid-talk, then please let ... me ... know.

• Sad 1

COMING SOON !

18.-RFID-Chips.jpg

A mention here and there is not bad, but when we start arguing or being offended by what folks say about politics, time to shut it down, we don't need to fight over that crap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Whats to worry about

5zr4a1.jpg

• Like 1

I do not think all this drama is due to meek or mild personalities. This forum is broken into sections. There is a Current Affairs banner, if Hitler needs to be posted up, do so there. Need to covid whine, put it there. Put it up in your personal grow  thread, or start your own diary, that way I never need to see it.

This thread should have been closed years ago now as a nuisance, and/or moderated, those conversations sent to the section it belongs in.

Yeah I get it, Mods are not paid, then give it up, or get someone that will work the site. Run the damned thing or kill it off.

It was admin that stated no politics, not users. Again, in your own diary or thread, I could care less what your beliefs are, nor care what you deem parody, nor care what your gender is, it's all meaningless....until it's blasted out to every eyeball that lands on it.

Automan has a thread to post up all that silly pic shit. Perfect, that is his style, fine. Except no one goes into it. Due to lack of traffic in his thread, it now gets vomitted into the gen pop, when it could be just put where those that wish to see his internet grabs.

I carry a warning from admin since 2011, for making a comment, not a racist comment, nor a political one, nor did I expose PM's, nor did I threaten to anyone, when the poster got jacked, and lost their stuff. BUT everyone of those happened and I watched as not a goddamn thing was to done to any of them.

Over Grow, is not perfect, but it does have a leader,  Lemonade Joe, and it does have moderators. Do I agree on their every decision, hell no. BUT it's not in shambles from top to bottom either. It's being driven somewhere. Open Grow, is a like being on a public bus, flying down the road, with an unconscious driver,

Bean Basement, **Thank you Santero, for posting it up a couple years back, that Esco maybe posting there again.** That did not pan out, but my god what a wonderful growers forum Capulator has built!! No completed grow show, no entry. And that what makes it real, and I place I crave to get to every morning.

So I'm not putting blame on admin, moderators, or anyone, it's on me for coming back to look at this traffic accident, this horrible mangled mess that was once a vibrant community, still with some good folks, some great growers, fine breeder/chuckers.

But change it or kill it off, it's like watching a big animal die very slowly.

• Sad 2

I am going to say a political then shut my mouth. I love America and what I see happening is very alarming, I am scared we are losing our democracy. The Russians have infiltrated us with their bots, and we think we are fighting with fellow Americans, they came to conquer and divide us and that is what they have done. We are too dumb to wake up and realize we are going to lose our democracy.

The same thing is happening here, the little guys can not make this place great without some moderation going on, and it might just be too late.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

So not to be a pain  but the title says it all. Moderation = CensorshipI am very set against that for the obvious reasons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Covid Sniffing Dogs

Do the dogs wear little masks  

What if he nozzles

Someone with the Omacron

Now it's on me

Bad dog

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

THE BAD NEWS IS A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE DIED OF COVID.......BUT ........NO ONE HAS DIED OF THE FLU IN 2 YEARS.

47.Bones_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While researching for cancer, I found some great info on CBG, it actually repairs nerves, gives an appetite, is anti-nausea, better than CBD, no info if it keeps cancer from metastasizing so could not sub out CBG for CBD for cancer treatment, but could be added to it. But not at the same time, should be given a few hours apart because it can negate some of the benefits of CBD. I had known a few of these things, but had never read about how well it heals nerves.

I have never found anything to treat neuropathy pain, I think mine is a bit more complex due to MS and diabetes, but cannabis so far has not touched it. CBG is supposed to treat it really well. Got to talking to a friend here, and I told him like CBD used to be so hard to find so is CBG. He came up with 30 pounds of it for me to process!

I am hoping it does actually work for neuropathy, nerve pain is the most difficult to treat, we might have a new line of defense in the cannabis world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well damn,

It seems I don’t get why so many left in the 1st place. It wasn’t that much drama here since I 1st joined to include my own involvement which occurred because of perceived misinformation/negative assumptions. 

Political commentary on these sites have always been taboo as well as religion. All because so called adults can’t control themselves participating in these topics. 

do I get upset over them or care what’s said ? Nope but I’m different than most but realize so many are still in diapers in terms of how they interact/think/speak. 
this means because of them others are denied the right to speak/share X, Y, Z …

Do we need politics here ? If politics go back to taboo status will it offend some ? Well, it might but they can smoke off their offense imho. If they need to be political so much just to be able to say what they choose, they can find a site to do so who’s focus is a political free for all. 

should this site go back to pot topics with the occasional exceptions? My vote is yes it should. Nobody on any site is more important than the site imho. 

let’s get back to growing and showing and all things pot related and grow into this new year United on that one common topic we all love and care about. Ijs now done 

peace, power and luv SCB !

@gardenartus my fire plug sells CBG powder ? And products but I haven’t tried because of the pain success with warriors tonic. Yet, more because of cost, plus I can’t reach him anymore unless I get a ride almost 40 miles from me grr. 500 mg candy bars just came up with multiple flavors min 6. The two I tried before were very good. The last one was good enough to buy even if it wasn’t infused frfr . 
his gear is always top quality but comes with a much higher price for flower 250-350 for house strains and price goes up from their. 

i have to ask him about the new new he sells that’s very potent for amt. he was selling it 30$/ grm and I will at least try to grab 2 g’s if he keeps it around. Nope can’t recall what the name is but I looked it up to verify and it checked out as usual with his stuff. 

was thinking about a trip for 420 but since I’ll have something to puff and a valentines/420 drop is gonna occur I will save my loot for those genetics. 

16 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Well damn,

It seems I don’t get why so many left in the 1st place. It wasn’t that much drama here since I 1st joined to include my own involvement which occurred because of perceived misinformation/negative assumptions. 

Political commentary on these sites have always been taboo as well as religion. All because so called adults can’t control themselves participating in these topics. 

do I get upset over them or care what’s said ? Nope but I’m different than most but realize so many are still in diapers in terms of how they interact/think/speak. 
this means because of them others are denied the right to speak/share X, Y, Z …

Do we need politics here ? If politics go back to taboo status will it offend some ? Well, it might but they can smoke off their offense imho. If they need to be political so much just to be able to say what they choose, they can find a site to do so who’s focus is a political free for all. 

should this site go back to pot topics with the occasional exceptions? My vote is yes it should. Nobody on any site is more important than the site imho. 

let’s get back to growing and showing and all things pot related and grow into this new year United on that one common topic we all love and care about. Ijs now done 

peace, power and luv SCB !

I use this little section like my own thread, I should start my own I guess, but I just want to show off at times lol and a whole thread is not needed. I like this little spot to throw things in that I want to be seen but does not need its own thread.

Right now in America, politics is too crazy, there is no maturity in it. We don't need it here right now.