•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Well we are heading for the end of the month, Thanksgiving and my Actual Birthday lol. My birthday happens on the American holiday Thankgiving every four years. I went to a surprize party a couple weeks ago and I am sort of heading for another Thursday. What is really weird is that I knew about both parties in advance. Is a surprize party ever really a surprize? We are having dinner with my parents that live in Washington on Thursday, and leaving for her parents in Eastern Oregon after we eat. It's a pretty long drive, and some of it will be crossing a mountain pass that most probably has snow on it.

The project that I am working on in my professional life is falling behind and under a huge spotlight. It is a pretty big contract and there is pressure from the main contractor to get on track. It really isn't that bad, but the prime contractor is fucking up and they want to to paint a picture that we are doing worse, which isn't true. I will be honest that we should be further along than we are, but on pace with pretty much everyone else working on it. Being my services are electrical it means we have a huge chunk of the contract. I find myself defending my company several times a day, every day of the week. I have responsibility of the payroll of about 40 men on average, I answer for status, and still try to be completely up on everything technical. Words are hard to accurately draw how much pressure I am under lately, but it is similiar for pretty much all my peers. The hourly people just come and go for 8 hours a day and I really never stop feeling like I am at work.

The prime contractor is telling us that our men can work the holiday weekend if we want. The concept or working it and that of not working it are both equally important. There is no right answer. The prime wants us to be working massive overtime and through the holidays and my company president is not wanting to work any. I answer to both of them. So we are driving this long trip to visit family for four days. I feel a bit guilty but I seem to feel guilty no matter what choices I make. Crossing the snowcapped mountains, passing large waterfalls, a changue of scenery and a change of weather, being with a lot of family that is feeding me and treating me. It's a hard choice.

I bought some Girl Scout Cookies bud from a local dispensary, the Market. So many vendors are carrying that now. I am so never disappointed with every purchase I have ever had of that, and that is paying half again more than pretty much everything else on the shelves. I made some Colombian x Jamaincan ice water hash last night and it was dry enough to smoke today. I rolled a nice joint with some Girl Scout cookies and sprinkled about a half a gram of that fresh hash in the joint (it is still un-pressed). I took a nice pull off of that joint couple hours ago. I seem to notice on the exhale huge bellows of sweet hashy smoke with the spicy tones off the col jam hash. What an awesome mixture for all the senses, and a strong, warm heavenly buzz to follow. One bit hit and I passed it on. She took a big hit too and set it down in the ashtray. I look around the room and see enhanced colors, the room looks warmer and happier. I find myself having funny thoughts and laughing a bit. She asked me what I am laughing at and say to her I don't know. We both start to laugh hard at that and fall on each other. The is followed by a long silence, where we turn back on each other and mention how high we both are. We light the joint again and seem to lose time. I just layed down on my bed face down, listening to the soundtrack of a movie in the background and slip back and worth into a dreamy state. I am not sleepy, I am just too stoned to safely do anything like walk down the stairs to get a drink of water. I feel that I reached the point of critical mass, where I feel safe enough to move and thirsty enough to walk down my carpet stairs holding tightly to the rail. I fill my class with water from the cooler and sit it down. I see some weird movements by my col jam plants that are outside so I walk out to look them over in the dim light reflecting off of the leaves. Before too long I notice the chill of being barefoot and in pajama bottoms on my deck in temperatures only a few degrees above freezing. I run inside trying ot shake off of the chill and make myself a cup of herbal orange spice tea. She yells down the stairs at me and ask if I will bring her up a coke on my way back. I open the frige to get her a coke and see a brand new jug of cranberry juice. So tart and tempting, so fresh tasting, I give in and pour myself a big glass of it and take a sip. I head up the stairs and my eyes catch a bag of my favorite cookies. I grab the bag and head upstairs. She looks at me and asked where her coke is... Oh fuck, I left it on the counter. I say be right back and get started down the stairs I remembered that I wanted a drink too, and seen the cup of tea, the cranberry juice, the glass of water and her coke on various flat surfaces in the kitchen. I decide on the tea and head back up the stairs, without the coke.

• Like 2

I am back home in Seattle after a 4 day weekend in Bend Oregon. Bend is a really nice city. It was warm and sunny in the day, cold at night. Snow was coming in just as we were leaving. Had a great weekend, but now I am paying for all the fun. Such is life.

My football team is having an awesome season (still). They played some ugly games, but last night was not one of them. I felt bad for the New Orleans Saints, having to come here and get their asses handed to them in the loudest stadium on the planet. Tickets for this show were thousands of dollars, but some family of my gf won a pair in a radio contest. I could have gone to the show if I wanted, but didn't. I watched it on TV, got to bed at a reasonable time and more importantly got a good night sleep after a hectic weekend.

My flower room is completely packed now and I predict a better than usual harvest in a couple months.

• Like 1

I'm not a huge sports fan, but I like to watch the Superbowl every year. The Grey Cup, also. This year the Saskatchewan Roughriders won. :)

Maybe I'll be smoking some of my own pot for the Superbowl this year... Feb. 2; yes, I will be. :)

• Like 3

My 5 foot tall Lady Cane..

gallery_7799_4117_2510621.jpg

Weii.... On my last four day trip to Oregon I over-watered Everything in the house. But when I come back the Lady Cane was pretty dry... Crispy in fact. I watered it a couple times, but thought it was a lost cause. I decided to make hash out of my Christmas tree.

Am I disappointed? Not really. I rarely get to make hash out of a whole plant and this was a big one. I hope to get some hash photo (Ice-Water-Hash) and some smoke reports shortly. My trichomes are settling as we speak.

I have been threatened by a wannabe gangsta in Orlando. He sent my step daughter home and pregnant and the only thing he gives her is a mountain of headaches and drama. I called him a punk and he said he is coming for me.. going to kill me. Punks these days.

I hope he likes dogs.

Hehe I never even thought about that. You know I am always walking my dogs around town, in the hood. I come on the sidewalk facing what looks like a bad guy and he actually steps off the walk. Happened last night. The fellow steps off of the sidewalk to get out of our way and said, "Man those are some big ass dogs". My dogs sleep with me, they walk with me, they eat with me. We are a freaking pack. I swear, I have seen my pup break a piece a of wood the size of a bat in one bite. I am sure he could snap a human femur with one bite . I would hate to ever see that happen, but it could. Just having them with me brings on instant respect in the hood.

I have always said about the dog in my avatar that he would take a bullet for me and me for him. The puppy is 14 months now, and half again bigger than his daddy. He is a beautiful specimine of the breed, actually both of them are. You all know I do love my boys.

• Like 2

gallery_7799_4143_1627687.jpg

Here is Guiness and Buzz's mother (dog on far right)

gallery_7799_4143_66496.jpg

Guiness, the best dog in the world. I love this dog more than most people.

gallery_7799_4143_23279.jpg

Me, Savanna Georgia (4th of July)

gallery_7799_4143_21974.jpg

gallery_7799_4143_105022.jpg

gallery_7799_4143_23493.jpg

gallery_7799_4143_36705.jpg

Sir Bonehead, The Buzz of Wellington, Buzz Well, Buzz

gallery_7799_4143_5502.jpg

With a head like a basketball

gallery_7799_4143_48703.jpg

gallery_7799_4143_54301.jpg

Guiness loves Green, thinks he is Irish

gallery_7799_4143_30828.jpg

gallery_7799_4143_23279.jpg

gallery_7799_4143_13420.jpg

• Like 8

My dog is getting old. I'd post his pic, but he is unusual looking and my neighborhood is full of LEOs. On the outside chance that anyone nearby monitors the site, he will remain unpictured.

People used to give my huskies a wide berth, even though they would be the least likely dogs to think about biting someone. Years later, I stopped and petted a bandit-masked, blue-eyed husky on a street in Columbia, SC. The people I was with were stunned that I'd pet and play with a strange, devil eyed beast without fear.

Can't say I'd do that with a strange pit bull.

Way up north in Seattle it gets dark about 4:30. I live in a nice part of Seattle that is close to the border of the not so nice part of town. That is why I could actually walk to a dispensary.

Well, the dogs always want to go out and walk at or about 5:00. It is a habit we started long ago. I put it off for as long as I can because it is cold out there, but I always give in. Guiness and now Buzz both have to poop as far from home as possible. One of their most admirable traits. I walk them everywhere. Last night I was walking towards four young fellows with hoods and mask over their face. Some may say because it was cold, some may say for other reasons. I was in my jammie pants and Laura's fuzzy slippers walking my dogs in the hood. The four people walk in single file on the walk and get as far away from me as possible. I looked at a couple pairs of eyes and seen fear. A little later a tall man that was in a hood and mask come from behind me. He caught up with me because the dogs are always wanting to stop and pee on stuff. The guy comes up to me and I am thinking of robbery, gun fire and so on, but the guy just passed me. He would be a fool to confront me with those dogs. All I have to say to is "Bad Dog" and Guiness goes on high alert. Buzz does whatever his father does. The fact is, I feel I am safer with my dogs on the street than if I carried a gun. I really should carry a gun too in these places, but so far I don't. Not really a gun person really, I am an old hippie.

I think about what it is like with me walking these two wild ass dogs around my neighborhood. A white guy walking these dogs around makes a statement to those that intend ill will. They know we are not sitting ducks here and therefore they will target other people in other places. Not a solution, but it works for us.

nice pics randude...I'm out in the country so my dogs do their own walks and get far away to do their business

41.gif Merry Christmas 58.gif

• Like 1

My dog is getting old. I'd post his pic, but he is unusual looking and my neighborhood is full of LEOs. On the outside chance that anyone nearby monitors the site, he will remain unpictured.

People used to give my huskies a wide berth, even though they would be the least likely dogs to think about biting someone. Years later, I stopped and petted a bandit-masked, blue-eyed husky on a street in Columbia, SC. The people I was with were stunned that I'd pet and play with a strange, devil eyed beast without fear.

Can't say I'd do that with a strange pit bull.

I use to feel that way about my girl friend... but now that it is legal to grow and smoke for me I don't care anymore. Attitudes are changing.

Perhaps I will attend a Project Manager's meeting and someone will bring up my personal photos. I may just say fuck off to them or say it is a hobby of mine and completely legal, not up for discussion in a professional setting.

Robo, I love what you got. My next house will be in the country. I am renting a place in the city minutes from where I work because of my absolute involvement in a project. I can be on the jobsite in minutes to deal with whatever could possibly happen. Trade-offs. It cost me dearly to live in the city. Everything is so expensive and additional taxes. My water and garbage bill can be $300.

Doing some gardening today. Took all the plants out of the flower room and cleaned everything really nice.

I moved my two big monster grape apes to the CFL side and put all my Heriuana, Blue Dream, Red Dream Skunk & a smaller Grape Ape to the HPS side. It really doesn't matter, all the lighting is mixed in there. I took all the plants (all except the big Grape Apes) and trans-potted them from 2L pots to 3 gallon pots. I have the one Silverfields that should finish in about 3 weeks in there and the rest have about 6-7 weeks before harvest. I gave everything a good looking over for problems and nothing stood out. So early February I will have a harvest, and a rather large one at that. I will probably have to buy herb in the next couple of weeks because of the way things are going down this time around.

I have some Choco Cheese Medina seedlings going and a few Blue Dream and Grape Ape clones started for next round after this. I need to look into my seed collection and see what I have in there for next round as well. If I get a decent male Medina I plan to make some seeds. I hear good things about this strain so I am preparing myself to be happy with it in advance.

Now I need to look into my seeds and see what I have in there.

Pictures this afternoon.

I'm not sure about this Medina pheno, but I harvested a Chocolate Cheese from Esko at 8.5 weeks, and it is about the smoothest smoke you can imagine, before curing. Most of it is curing now, but I'm still smoking the uncured buds with pleasure.

There is a second one that seems a little more sativa. She's still going at almost ten weeks. Trichs are clouding up, so she probably won't see many more days alive. A Mad Scientist will probably come out of the flower room with her. After that it will be a single Shackzilla.

The seedling tent has some exciting new strains (those spongepots in that pic have greenery sticking out of them, and they've been transplanted). All unchartered territory for me, and I think anyone on this board. Let's just hope I don't accidentally murder them. It's happened before.

My football game starts in 5 minutes. My team is having a really good year. I hope they win this one too (San Fran)

Damn, my team lost. We are 11-2 now :thumbsdown:

It was a good game though, exciting and close. My team can't get spoiled and think they just always win.

I promised some pictures and here they are. I have two pretty Huge Grape Apes I got from a friend, and the pictures in the tube didn't turn out. I was having weird battery problems. My gf left my camera on last week in the bag and I think something was rubbing a button and keeping it on the whole time.

BTW, Last week I had a little bit of something I shouldn/t have. I have ties with some cartel members in Oregon, and they gave me something right off of the brick. I had to do some of it for old time sake. It was pretty pure, the strongest I have ever seen. I really didn't care for the way it made me feel so I gave it to one of my employees after trying some. I had 4 grams of the stuff.

gallery_7799_4143_2201051.jpg

Here are the little plants, Heri, Red Dream Skunk, Blue Dream and Grape Ape. I took their pics in 2L pots and put them in 3 gallon pots after this picture. My soil was outside and a frozen brick. I had to bring it in to thaw out for hours before I could use it.

gallery_7799_4143_2241433.jpg

Here are the grape apes. Sorry for the bad photo but as said above my batteries were dead. They are pretty big, 3 feet tall (meter), and 2 feet wide (60cm). They are very bushy and healthy. In about 7 weeks I will have a lot of bud off of these two.

gallery_7799_4143_523086.jpg

I planted my Chocolate Cheese #5 Medina and have 4 sprouts coming up :specool I may get a couple more because I over planted because of my lack of patience. If that the case I will just have more growing and more selection.

I also made some more clones of my beloved Blue Dream. I really want to work a lot more of them back into my grow. Big dense buds on every branch, and the high is fantastic. I have played around with a few different strains lately and have come to the conclusion nothing is as good for me as the Blue Dream.

My male col jam died from lack of water. I had it in a spare bedroom window and forgot to water it. I took the dried flowers and crumbled them over a flowering Blue Dream cola. Hopefully there is enough pollen left in those crumbles to pollinate it. I bet there is. I really want a Blue Dream Col Jam cross.

Transplanting my flowering plants seemed to go good yesterday. No signs of shock. In fact they look happier already.

I have one Silverfields flowering. No smells at all, not much vigor in flowering, some crappy looking leaves. I will be watching this plant closely for a week and if no progress I may throw it in the hash bin.

I really think I am going to have one of my bigger harvest in about 7 weeks. Lots of greenery in there.

• Like 1

Awesome dogs ran. I've always been fond of pits. It's a shame they don't have the greatest reputation. Extremely loyal dogs.

I'm a Chargers fan but Seahawks are a fun team to watch. Should be an interesting post-season for you. Good luck!

I'm not a huge sports fan, but I like to watch the Superbowl every year. The Grey Cup, also. This year the Saskatchewan Roughriders won. :)

Maybe I'll be smoking some of my own pot for the Superbowl this year... Feb. 2; yes, I will be. :)

Cheers to that!

• Like 1

Hey Dee Jay, Thanks for droppin in. I love the pits too, and I use to hate them. Just like people, there are good ones and bad ones. The problem with a bad pit is they are capable of significant damage. We work really hard on our dogs to make them lovers instead of haters.

I use to live in San Diego. Those were good times. Young, handsome, and with a motorcycle. Great times at Dog Beach, Sunset Cliffs, Coranado, Tiajuana lol. Those were good times. I don't think that TJ is safe anymore from what I hear.

The girls asked me to make a dispensary run today for something different. We have some Blue Dream that is perfectly cured, some Grape Ape, a couple other things and a couple kinds of hash. They wanted something different so I went in and got us some Girl Scout Cookies (just an eighth, Thin Mint cut) and I bought a clone off it as well. So now I have GSC Thin Mint in my program. That's going to be fun. I also got some Perma Frost. It is supposed to be an indica dominant strain, but man it is a great high.Great Smell too. I will get more of that next time I am there (if I don't forget lol). So the clone of GSC cost me $25, the eighth of buds cost me $25 and the eight of Perma Frost cost me $30. These prices must be half what it would cost in California big city. I fear these are the good ol days and there are forces against us. There are people that want to make it illegal to grow your own and that means the price of weed will sky rocket here.

I am here to tell you the PermaFrost is the dank. Will do a better review soon. Need to get a clone of this one!!!

I am pretty excited about adding the Girl Scout Cookies to my program. I will spend few weeks vegging out this mother, taking clones and at some point putting the big mother into flower like I did with my original Blue Dream clone. This cut of GSC will be the mother of a lot of clones!!!

• Like 1