•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

I have to get some soil today and do some transplanting.

My Girl Scout Cookies is growing petty good and I need to transplant it for sure. I want to start taking clones off of her as well, but may need to way a couple days since I am transplanting.

My spare bathroom looks kind of cool. I can sit on the toilet and look at all my vegging plants. It is getting like a jungle in there.

I need to get soil, too. I've got 18 babies not sexed yet, and they'll all need a little more root room pretty soon.

I wonder if they wonder why I want a couple of giant bags of expensive potting soil in the beginning of the winter?

May I come over to cuddle a bit with your dog? :)

• Like 1

.....I wonder if they wonder why I want a couple of giant bags of expensive potting soil in the beginning of the winter?

hahaa...same here! but the good thing is,i got a 40€-GardenCenter-GiftCard at xmass :jump:

When I buy soil and supplies I just tell them what it is for.

...unfortunatly we can´t. one of my relatives works at a GardenCenter,thats why i´d never buy stuff there

I pretty much laugh and joke about weed every where I go. I find the kids working at Home Depot kind of giggle and shit when an old man like me buys stuff and admits using it to grow. I see a lot of stuff at the Home Depot that growers need, like the 100w (like 300w) CFLs I use. The packaging is even green. The don't have all the hippest stuff there, but their prices are pretty good.

I love my dogs. They are the only thing in my crazy life that make sense some times.

The puppy, Above, that is The Buzz of Wellington. We call him Buzz Well for short. He 15 months now and a sweet dog. He hasn't really gotten an attitude yet and I really hope he never does. His father is in my avatar. They wrestle and fight in the house all the time, they make horrible faces and horrible noises, but never any blood. It is quite a site to watch those two big bruisers have a mock battle for our entertainment.

We had a real dog fight recently that scared me half to death. We were walking on a sidewalk in the city, at night and come to another male pit bull being pulled by a woman. She said the dog was friendly. The older dog is teaching the younger to be a dog, and I think he feels it is important to challenge male pit bulls now. He pulls me into that other dog and that dog put my male in a death grip. The lady was laying on her back trying to pull her dog back and I was trying to pull my dog free of it. Because that dog bit so hard and wouldn't let go we were all stuck on the ground trying to pry our dogs away. I lit my lighter and held it in the face of the other dog. Finally it let go and I struggled to pull my dog away.

My girl friend had Buzz, the puppy. First time ever Buzz decides to take over where Guiness left off. I here growling and my girl friend screaming at me in desparation that her fingers were broken from being caught in the metal claw leash. The other girl was wrapped up in his leash and kept pulling it tighter with my girls fingers caught in it. It was a very chaotic scene. We finally managed to get them all apart and went on our way.

Someone say the whole thing and called emergency. I walked out there and looked and the girl didn't want any problems from the police because she has a pit bull. They let her go and I went back to the house to check out my family.

My girl did in fact break her finger, in three places. My dogs were all bloody but happy. It is like they feel like we really bonded or something.

Buzz had his leg all chewed up, nothing serious, but because he is white he looked a lot worse. Guiness's lip was chewed up but otherwise okay.

We cleaned them up and applied Neosporin liberally. GF got a splint and a bunch of pain pills. I joked that I should break another one of her fingers to get some more. She didn't laugh.

We are fine and although this sounds terrible it was not that bad. Mostly a giant scare. We have to make some adjustments on how we do stuff and I doubt the gf is going to grab inside a metal collar again. I may have to get a muzzle for the older one as he seems to be less tolerant of other big male dogs now that the puppy is getting mature. I really believe he feels obligated to teach the pup to be a man dog.

BTW, these dogs really don't bite people. They have scared off strangers, but never actually bit anyone. Guiness's bark is terrifying and usually enough to get the point across.

Damn Randude, that story got my heart racing.... I hate those situations. My old Oscar got in a scuffle the other day with a much younger Doberman , who was way out of line. The Doberman ended up running away as fast as he could , tail between the legs, dripping a lil blood. Shit happens , but damn it can get scary. Here's a pic of Oscar in a much better mood at my wedding in Oct.

BBCode

Shit ! Couldn't get the pic to work from my IPhone. Sorry

It's in my gallery, awesome pic too, pro photog and a bow tie on him to class it up a bit

• Like 1

The dogs were all happy afterwards... like we all bonded by being in this giant rumble together.

It is important to me to bring the dogs to my level, not be allowed to be brought down to their level. Dogs are nuts

• Like 1

The end of the year is almost here. Does it seem like the older you get the faster the years fly by? This one has wizzed by like it had a turbo.

I have to work today, but get tomorrow and the next day off. This past two weeks has been a waste of time as nobody really feels like working. We would have been better off to shut down on Christmas Ever and restart Next Monday. My customer would shit if we did that. I get the feeling they would have liked for us to work through the days off that we had. Just get me through today and another couple days of rest. After that the next holiday is in May. For New Years Eve I will open that bottle of Champagne and some wine out of my collection. I never have been one to go out on New Years Eve, although I would be game for a private party. So many police out that night that you are really taking your chances.

My football team won yesterday ending the regular season with 14-2. That is a franchise record. Seahawks are the NFC West Champions and those shirts should be available now. Two games at home and it is off to the Superbowl. I hope they do it this time because frankly it has been a long time coming.

Happy new year friends.

IAM AN UNCLE!

WHEEEE! A new life has been born! Big ups to my sister!

• Like 5

Iam on the waggon now so there will be RumpelSkunk instead :P

• Like 2

Guest BrockSamson

Being an uncle is the shit btw. I have 3 nephews myself, and man am I glad that i'm only an uncle. Its looks like such a pain in the ass when my brother has to discipline my nephews. That's why I'm happy that I'm not a father yet. But when you're the uncle you're just the dude that gives the advice and hangs out....hell yea. Congrats Grobi, being an uncle is most definitely an enjoyable experience.

Seeing as tomorrow is New Years, does anybody have any resolutions?

here's mine it's the usual resolution I guess

-Start saving up money to go on a vacation to Seattle (I've been meaning to go there for some time and I haven't been on vacation (even before all the legalization talk, so no I'm not a pot tourist, just a nature tourist) since I went to Alaska 5 years ago...shit). Alternatively, save up enough money to join my friends on a trip to the Burning Man.

-Excercise moderation in all things

-Spend more time with family

-Master my hobbies

-Find a job that I can be cool with and doesn't involve the risk of jail time

-Increase mental capacity, improve my physical strength and endurance, and find peace....in that order

-Make an effort to be more helpful and understanding towards other beings (plants, animals, people)

• Like 2

Congrats. Uncle is all the fun, none of the work (unless some ass isn't doing their job, and you have to step in). Grandfather is good too, unless your son-in-law is a giant pussy. (Not that this would be a comment on MY sil, not at all. In fact, I'll give him a call right now. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty.")

• Like 3

I am going to give up cigarettes and in turn try live a more active and healthy lifestyle. I started smoking late in life and it was a bad idea.

• Like 2

I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words. :)

I will try to be the very best uncle possible. But I have a hard competitor.... my brother is almost as whacky as me :D The brother in law btw is a very fine dude. He and my sis fit together like hand and glove. A good sport, funny guy and very supportive.

Thanks again at all!!! I wish I could share this with my sis but if she knew Id be on "such a website" shed cut my head orf :D

PS: @randude

Yeah I will try to stop that stupid habbit too. My lung hates it, my gums hate it, my wallet hates it. I dont even enjoy it anymore (or better said: I cant pretend to myself to enjoy it anymore).

Grobi it is cool that you are enjoying your new title as uncle. I have two brothers and 3 sisters and a whole bunch of nieces and nephews. Now that I am getting older I have a couple favorites and even a great niece. They are like grand children to me, always give me hugs and I spoil them a bit. If my 7 year old nephew Tristan want to walk the dogs in the pouring rain I say yes, if my 5 year old great niece Valania wants me to drive her to the store when I am try to recover from eating a big meal I say yes. Those kids have a lot of power. The power of the unconditional love of the innocent.

Happy New Year everyone. May 2014 be a year of peace, happiness, prosperity and love.

• Like 1

When I was much younger I made a stealth garden out of an old port-o-potty, in 2014 this dream will be relived!! :wOOt

• Like 1

I do not have enough likes for your post randude. One just seems not to suffice. :)

@kta

You mean port-a-pot-y

:P

• Like 1

...it´s like young Cheetahs chewing at a Datura-Stem(as seen on TV,some years ago),after they started to attack a much bigger Zebra...

:smoke

Just a quick THANKS to Whazzup and Sannie. 30 Anesthesia seeds ordered. Got 31. All 31 germinated.

AWESOMESAUCE!

• Like 1