•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Hey Bigun, if you come down this way, let me know. I'm staying buzzless a little longer because I might apply for a job up in MI that I just saw advertised. They may not ask me to pee in a cup, but in this day and age, I expect it.

The temp here is 95 F right now (35 C for those who do not use God's favorite temperature scale). Suddenly those northern midwest winters don't sound so bad. My empty attic grow room is probably 125 F!

• Like 1

I spent two winters living in Michigan's Upper Peninsula (The U P). It was very cold. The summer was a bit hotter and more humid than Seattle, but it was very short lived. On September 1st it froze at night the first winter I was there. We don't usually see freezing temps in Washington until at least late November. Golf is out of the question in the winter in the UP. You can play golf all year long in Seattle, if you don't mind a little mud. If it does snow here in the lowlands it don't stay more than a day or two at most. A lot of the people in the UP are wary of outsiders. It is almost like the way that southerners feel about yankees. I got along okay with most, but there were a good many that treated me like an outsider. I was completely shaken down by police in the middle of nowhere over a speeding ticket. They searched every crivice of my truck and I come out clean. The pay was pretty good up there tho. I have no idea what life is like in lower MI, but imagine the weather is similar. It does get colder and there is more snow every couple hundred miles you head north. You look at Houghton on Lake Superior in Upper Michigan and it was worse than the bottom part of the UP where I lived. I lived in Minominee and that is just accross the river from Marinette Wisconson.

I had fun up there, but it was not home.

I hope they don't make you take a test MrD, but they probably will. I had to take a test for my job over there and one time they ran dogs through the engineering department looking for drugs. One of the Yoopers (People in the UP) that made me feel like an outsider told me they ran the dogs through engineering so that the workers out in the yard didn't think we were treated better. Michigan is a medical state now, for what that is worth. It may or may not make a difference at the office, but it will protect you from the police. There are still places that drug test in Washington and it is legal for fun and medicine here. I imagine that policy is insurance company driven. That last contract I worked I was tested, but I did spend a lot of time in the factory around dangerous machinery. A person could pass a drug test though, get injured at work because they drink Vodka for breakfast.

just will do a quick reply for now. then back track and catch up.

the 16 yr. old kid is likely ur thief imho. good kids often smoke pot. i was a good kid that never got into trouble and i my friends were too. we all smoked except 1/2 of us lol .

i made my final decision on the 11th. after hearing more details on how they figure the Gleason score i felt confident in doing active surveillance. turns out my score was on the positive side of the calculation. so will do PSA's and watch the numbers, no biopsies

or any other treatments. i have my slides from the pathologist now. just need to work out something with them so i can have one of them go over the slides to show me what they saw. i want to compare the non cancer slides with the 6 & 7 slides. the 7 slide should be easy to identify at 90% imho.

will start meditation/stillness in earnest to help myself neutralize/ward off the cancer and other shit too .:) my heart is comfortable and i have no fear surrounding my decision. ok neck hurts from typing sideways on the bed. girl just asked if i was going to stay in the bed all day. shit i am recovering from all the going out the last few weeks 8 2 graduations etc.

kindergarten graduation was just the bomb. i had a ball watching those kids do their thing. i never would have thought theyu would do the damn thing like that. it was a very joyous occasion. gotta get up, eat, puff, drink, let dogs out. sassy justcost almost 400, for symptomatic treatment. xrays, and complete blood count. they cleaned her ears and said she had an ear infection too. i took her in for shallow breathing issues. i knew the tests would be negative, but had to rule shit out. that's how the freaking vets usually soak your wallet. i did doge some tests because i was smart enough to say no,and the vet was an acupuncture dr. too so she agreed with my use of colloidal silver for sassy. she's on 12 dose steroid now, and another drug i can't pronounce. i have to look that up tonight for more details.

oh yeah gave the kid a couple of hot wheel cars and a card with 20$ in it. he don't know a race car set is gonna come to the house for him this week coming. should make him real happy. he's a great kid.

yall be good in your hoods. i'll be back

• Like 2

SPW good to see you my friend. It's been too long. Sounds like you have been busy though.

You do need to catch up. My nephew was caught in my truck looking for herbs. Little fuck. My brother made him pay for it and the losses stopped. I didn't bust his balls over it, but the niece that caught him sure did. She has been experiencing some losses as well. She wasn't as eager as yours truly to let bygones be gone. Everyone has their own ways of dealing. Her being the bitch meant I don't have to. That's my way. I gave him a bud after the smoked cleared and told him to just ask in the future. Little fucker took my Durban Poison two times and I was a bit pissed.

I am glad you are getting your medical shit sorted out. That is some stressful shit. Not bad enough that it is scary shit, but they want you to pay or die. Makes dying not seem that bad in comparison.

I have been unusually depressed myself. I should be happy but I am not. I am sure there is some pill that might fix it but what when the pills are gone.

Anyway it was good to see you. Always a pleasure

I have been unusually depressed myself. I should be happy but I am not. I am sure there is some pill that might fix it but what when the pills are gone.

If you have a reason to be depressed, it's nothing to drug yourself about. When you break up with someone after years, even when you know it's a GOOD thing, it sucks. The problem is that people aren't ALL bad (OK, some are, but most aren't) so you miss the good things they brought to your life. You also care about them, and it takes a while for these strong feelings to dissipate. You are also forced to re-assess, in order to guard against falling into a similar situation.

It's uncomfortable shit. After my divorce (over 20 years ago) it was about 8 months after the split before I really felt good again. In fact, it was New Years Eve when I just started laughing (without alcohol or weed instigating the laughter) and somehow knew I was over it.

• Like 4

there are just two ways of dealing with women. the problem is no one has a clue what either way is.

and not knowing can and will make you crazy and depressed.

• Like 2

I was going to post this earlier, the morning of your dead body posts--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4vZMFYXZk (heard it on KEXP)

gallery_6205_3270_128170.jpg

Last verse:

I’m walkin’ down that long, lonesome road, babe

Where I’m bound, I can’t tell

But goodbye’s too good a word, gal

So I’ll just say fare thee well

I ain’t sayin’ you treated me unkind

You could have done better but I don’t mind

You just kinda wasted my precious time

But don’t think twice, it’s all right

MrD, You have to be one of the smartest guys I sort of know. All you are saying now is real shit in an easy to understand manner. No lofty concepts that are usually more of a question than an answer. Real shit.

Honestly,I don't think pills are a good way to deal with depression unless you are chronically bed ridden. In those cases a person needs a jump start to get back into the rat race. I have known a few that bad (especially at Boeing). Ordinary depression, like what I have now can just be shaken off like what you do after getting hit with a baseball. The reason it is unusual this time is that I am having htrouble shaking it. I do know one thing that always works, but the risk of getting into another tasking relationship is the cost.

hey mr d , appreciate the southern invite. I am involved in a move, better place, and won't be free to travel for at least a month. suppose to get a package any day . I would like to try your sativa . what's this thread about anyway. hell

• Like 1

hey mr d , appreciate the southern invite. I am involved in a move, better place, and won't be free to travel for at least a month. suppose to get a package any day . I would like to try your sativa . what's this thread about anyway. hell

Dead bodies and woman troubles oh and some plants

• Like 2

yeeh when I get stoned I ramble and have fun in so doing. I love cannabis. al aspects of it. I like to make a cross on occasion but for the most part I just love to nurture it to his final resting place. I cut it,pull its laves off and hang that sucker upside down...cruel but av to deal. later as don't want anyone to have night mares tonight.@ Randy, yu and I and few more really connect on here wold like to party with you guys.

• Like 2

I have a couple of pure indicas, too. Do you think I'm completely uncivilized? ;)

• Like 1

At least around these parts one has several kinds on hand at opposite ends of the indica sativa spectrum. I always reach for the sativas but others I smoke with may want the other.

When it come to bouquet and taste a good hybrid can't be beat.

What's this thread about? Anything you want it to be.

Well, it's just another song

Talkin' about how you let them take your rights

Another redundant verse about how you refused to fight & lost

What cost? Your cause has got no champion

How could you hope to win? By just complaining

Now it's raining on you parade

Decisions made could cost you dearly

Not just your money but your freedom

Are you wealthy improper choices could be deadly

They took your so-called rights

You didn't even fight

Well, here's your motherfuckin' wake up call

& there just ain't no way around it

Caught you asleep once again & we ain't havin' it

Got freedumb for you to do just what they tell you

You missed that train of thought

You refuse to be taught a lesson

Now this is what I'm guessing

You'll be held accountable

The things you didn't want to know

You're stressin'

Now with your mind they keep messin'

They took your so-called rights, you didn't even fight

While you were busy fuckin' sleepin'

You know your government was creepin'

Somebody left the door unlocked while you were asleep

Your life was bought & sold, yes, to the highest bidder

Left you in sitcom hell

So convinced you're doing well

You sit back synapses are attacked

American gladiators are the only thing they're given' back

You're dying & in your mind, while they keep lying,

They took your so-called rights

You didn't even fight

Now that we've given you this message you've got a mess

But you can salvage, continue to grow

& soon you'll know that little things in life can make a difference

You don't got to be some politician

Take back those given rights

Stand up & join the fight

Writer(s): Michael Tristram Doling, John L. Fahnestock, James Lynn Strait, Ronald D.Mayo Jr

Copyright: Snot The Best Music

• Like 4

dog that needs put to music.@ mr. d if there is a civilized person on here ,I would say it is you. like to do some of your mellow brain storm smoke. may be I could get civilized ..lol

@Ran, I always for some reason i took you for an indicia man. lol

I have a mountain cur and he is a 60 LB powerhouse, he chases squirrels up trees and can run down anything he chases. He runs circles around me on my mountain bike, I do not know what I would do without him. Whenever I smoke he begs for some, he has eaten my dug out, several bags, knocked over my bong and clicked up the water, and eaten every roach he can get, stoner guy with a stoner dog LOL. He is the king of the house and knows it but that's OK he is my best friend and we do everything together.

• Like 3

thought i included the link, my bad

the singer, lynn straight, died in a car crash before they recorded a second album. really a shame, he was fucking cool. his boxer, dobbs, also died in the crash. that was almost as upsetting as lynn dying.

• Like 1

Metal you are my kind of people.

Dream I always appreciate your post my man. Sometime we all need to sit around a campfire and burn some shit.

Had a great day today btw.

• Like 2

80% sure i'll be camping on friday harbor for the 4th of july 2016. would be their this year if my house hadn't turned into such a money pit.

the grandfather of a friend bought land and built a cabin there back in the early 60's. my buddy has been trying to get me to make the drive out with him for a couple years but i've had to much anchoring me home to leave for as long as he wants to. i'm regularly away from home for 2 or 3 days but never more than 5 or 6.

when i'm there i just might drop acid and spend a day kayaking in the harbor. find some migrating wales to cruise with for a while.

• Like 2

I love kayaking with bottlenose dolphins. If a whale breached near my kayak, I'd have to get to the shallows and clean out my underwear.

• Like 1

i could be wrong but i don't think it's common for wales in the area to do the full vertical breach with the huge splash landing.

i would hate to find out i'm wrong the hard way and have a 20 ton belly flop on my head. that might be a buzz kill.

dolphins are awesome. a couple hours after sunrise i hooked a 9' tiger shark fishing on my kayak in the golf, i ended up pulling the beast onto a beach about 15 miles north of where i started, around 5 pm. almost the entire time i had more dolphins zipping around me than i've ever seen. i felt like they were trying to encourage me and cheer me on. i;m sure they thought it was funny i was putting a hurt on one their rivals.

• Like 2

Thats quite an adventure. Sound more like work than fun. Good thing you didn't get eaten.

it was indeed a lot of work, but sometimes i just need to feed my inner hemingway. when i was still within a mile or so of the shore i considered making a phone call to get a boat to come pick me up, and might still have been able to land the shark. or i could have simple cut the line, i had a knife in my hand ready to free myself and the fish a bunch of times. specially when i was getting pulled more west than to the north. but when i got out far enough to not see shore i was still able to see drilling rigs most of the time, so i had a reasonable gauge to how far out i was.

the most dangerous thing i did was getting a rope around it's tail. by the time i got it tired out enough to pull it up along the kayak i was past exhausted myself and had a moment of stupid carelessness. right after i got a noose around it's tail the sharks snout and side of it's head hit my leg just below my knee. it hardly registered when it happened but when my brain caught up to how close i was to getting some real hurt i spent some time shaking from the adrenaline dump.

i can tell you what it's like to literally have a tiger by the tail. exhilarating to the point of being terrifying.

went for a walk with a friend while we both had an hour break. used his portable vap with my rec.budhhaxldycane. shit really puts my head in high gear. she ew. kinda feel bad for him having to use a lot more brain power and focus right now than i do. right now i'm waiting for a 92 year old woman to call me for help to get off the toilet. life isn't all fun.

right now i'm waiting for a 92 year old woman to call me for help to get off the toilet. life isn't all fun.

And I thought I had a dirty job.

• Like 1