•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Double ??

Some new chapter must have been added to the life of Randude. I'm guessing this isn't good.

• Like 1

I am back. Had some problems, but still alive. My case didn't go so well in my DUI arrest.

My grow is still well. My friend watered them and they are taller than me now. Should be better, but that last transplant was too rough on them.

Thanks for the concerns my friends.

• Like 6

Yeah I am free, but seem to have lost everything. My truck will not start either. Oh, and I lost my job. I may not be able to get unemployment. But at least I am free. I got 90 days.

Glad to hear you're ok! The rest is a bitch, but ain't fixable or replacable.

If possible take a break to get back on your feet and then game on

All the best!

Mowgli

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear about your run of bad luck- couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I wish you the best and am sure you will be back on your feet in no time. Shoot me a pm if you need/want.

-Passion

• Like 1

Usually Bad luck comes in a Package so everything is okay ;)

Now u have to think about a whole New life for u...Not bad thing at all :)

Good to have u back!

• Like 1

I got my truck to start, thank god. It runs like shit, but I will figure that out. Now I have to figure out how to get my unemployment started. I lost my job because of the incarceration, so I don't know how that will sit with unemployment. If I plead guilty I would have gotten like three days in jail. Fucking system. I was not even high when I got pulled over. That is fucked up too.

I got my truck to start, thank god. It runs like shit, but I will figure that out. Now I have to figure out how to get my unemployment started. I lost my job because of the incarceration, so I don't know how that will sit with unemployment. If I plead guilty I would have gotten like three days in jail. Fucking system. I was not even high when I got pulled over. That is fucked up too.

Hard to like a post such as this; welcome back.

• Like 1

It's cool LED. It should be taken as a positive enforcement to like a post, even it is fucked up. I liked a post where our good man Robo announced that he lost his wife. It is all we have here besides the text that we write. Thanks

so instead of letting you stay employed so you could keep paying taxes and be a useful part of society, you obviously represent such a risk to the fabric and well being of society they had no choice but lock you up. boy do i feel safer knowing they're addressing such dangers and spending as much as it takes to fuck up someones life to make them desperate enough so that they might really become a threat to someone else. brilliant.

sorry to hear you got hit so hard, jesus do you have shit luck with the law. hope you stay strong and can keep a sense of humor about the shit storm. and have some good luck with getting back on track in a positive direction.

wanna guess what clash song is in my head?

• Like 1

If I was a cop and saw someone who looked like Randude, I probably wouldn't profile him as a criminal. just saying

load of fucking injustice it seems like

• Like 1

I didn't have to do the 90 days. Some of it was taken off for good behavior and working on a work crew. Some of my time was converted to home detention (where I am at now).

I was pulled over because someone scraped off my license tab. Cop seen I had a previour DUI (2007) and decided to go thru my truck against my will. I told him not to search my truck. He said he smelled weed and that was his probable cause. Found the pipe and a little weed. Took me down town and had a blood test. I was above the legal limit to drive in Washington. I had smoked the night before, but not that morning I was pulled over. I didn't take the plead offer and I was found guilty because of the wording in the law and the amount in my system. The judge told me he could give me a year and a day in prison. Instead I got 90 days.

when I got out my home was upside down. Everything gone, computers, phones cash on hand. Bong gone. Everything. Lights were off and the frigerator smelled like a sewer. Quite the mess indeed. My parents come to get my dog when they heard I was locked up.

My Sannie growing products made it today, Propagator Pro, Buffer Tabs, Sponge Pots, and a container of Symbiosis. Now I'm just waiting on the Polar Bear seeds. Thank You Sannie. dsj

that's good to know. i would have been sad to hear he'd been stolen or taken by authorities. i bet reuniting made you both smile.

loosing material stuff sucks, but the love from your dog helps you see what's most important. i like stuff and am a big fan of stuff, but stuff can be replaced. most stuff anyway.

• Like 1

I would like someone to please give me an answer if they can, if Customs finds a box of seeds being sent to me, will I ever know or the one sending them to me, will they find out ? Or are they just thrown away. Thank you, dsj

I was mailed seeds that were caught. I got the envelope and everything But the seeds. That is USA so others may have other things to consider. Seems like the USA is one of the only countries that prohibits seeds.

And Dream, getting my dog back was everything to me. The stuff missing, I know where a lot of it went. I will deal with that when the time is right. I was in shock that it happened to me. I lost some things that were important like seeds and a switchblade knife that was also a lighter, made of silver in Mexico,. Unreplaceable. Fucking thieves.

• Like 2