•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

randude thank you, I agree thieves piss me off too, it's possible they just haven't had time to get here, but was wondering if we are notified if they steal them at the border. Thanks, dsj

@djs

I only ever had 1 package that was searched and seized by US customs that contained cannabis seeds. That was a few months ago. Empty packaging except a form stating that something I was recieving was in violation of a dept. of agriculture law or two and was being destroyed. The package was sealed back together with green (or was it yellow) tape that said "inspected by the department of agriculture."

No fines, no other letters and no contact from the feds. And after personally making inquiries and speaking with a two desk jockeys I realized that getting even a 1/2 pound of cannabis seeds by mail is not worth their attention. They don't care, really and just literally keep them for a certain amount of time, after which they destroy them. I have 3 usable addresses but have recieved quite a few packages to the same address with no problems.

-Passion

• Like 1

passion, what do you mean you have three usable addresses ? I only have one address. dsj

that's good to know. i would have been sad to hear he'd been stolen or taken by authorities.

The cops steals in the house of detainees? Or are taken by judicial order? The difference in very large!

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

if it's reported that an animal has been abandoned then someone from the department of animal control , if the area has one, or the police if there isn't one, will usually leave a notice that the owner must call and report that the animal in question is being properly taken care of. if no one responds in the given time they will make the decision to remove the animal that's in danger.

a woman i know in new mexico got arrested for something and when it became apparent she wasn't going to be released for some time she told officers she had a dog at home with no one to tend to it. a cop forced her front door open with a crow bar and the animal control officer treated her poor dog like she was a know man killer. the dog was soon after assessed to be dangerous and was put to sleep before her owner was released from jail.

sad stupid shit. i knew that dog very well. she was half pit, a quarter border collie and a quarter lab and was an akc registered good canine citizen. extremely well trained with a very sweet, completely non aggressive nature.

so when she, the owner, got out of jail she found everything of value was gone and her place had been ransacked similar to how rand described, along with loosing her best friend. the trauma and loss was too much and she went hard into alcohol and meth. very sad i have no idea if she's still alive or not.

....Seems like the USA is one of the only countries that prohibits seeds.....

...the same thing over here,Randy ...it´s also not allowed to order,buy,sell or to have seeds...since 1997

Good Luck and Best Wishes !!!

• Like 1

Several states out west had to change their road signs that read 420, to 419.9 and 419.99. The signs that read 420 are taken as fast as the highway department can put them up. dsj

Yea, it just took that state longer to figure it out. Most places have already done that many years ago.

I went to look at my plants a couple of days ago.

I had six plants, a female Silverfield x Boudica that is leaning heavy to sativa, a Permafrost clone that I bought, and 4 Kollosus I grew from seed. I found a male in the Kolossus that was a beautiful plant, taller than me. I had to sadly pull it up. Now I have three Kollosus that are big and beautiful, by my standards anyway.

The SFxBD is huge and bushy. It has some yellow leaves, but it otherwise doing quite well. No real signs of flowering.

The Permafrost is doing well, not a giant plant, it spent a year rootbound in a 1 gallon container. It is in a five gallon now and sending out lots of growth. It is going to be a nice little producer.

The three remaining Kollosus are tall plants, but I don't know what kind of yield I should expect from them quite yet. I hope I got the last male. 2 out of 5 males so far.

• Like 2

i've got a pack of the silverfield x boudica. lord knows how long it'll be before they get cracked though. sometime after i run chemistry and dj short's (afghanixblackdomina) x vanilluna. which won't be 'till after i run some of a sinister clown's gear that's headed my way which i'm running right after sugar punch. nothing's jumping in front of sugar punch, i've heard to many good things about it not to crack them first.

I cracked the SfxBd almost two years ago. This plant has been flowered and revegd

I have pictures. The last three outdoor 2015 album. Someome please upload them thanks. Working from a phone again.

• Like 1

slight nitrogen def going but happy and healthy looking

gallery_7799_4972_373822.jpg

this girl needs a doctor. i hope she fully recovers, i love what tall skinny legged girls bring.

gallery_7799_4972_2365994.jpg

looks hungry but happy. love her bush structure. great for gorilla growing.

gallery_7799_4972_824687.jpg

• Like 5

that SFxBoudica might get a bit too big for that spot if she is the one in the middle. Have any of them started flowering yet???

I have only run the Kolossus in doors but the name says it all. Big yeild, heavy buds. Should be killer outdoors.

Glad to see you back Randude. Hopefully this is a start of good things to come for you. Looks like you are off to a good start with these ladies!

Thanks Dream, for posting those for me

You are right Islay, I may need to upsize Again on the SfxBD

MrDirt, it freezes in late November or December usually, but there is no telling. Rain is the enemy here, and it has been raining now for a couple of days. It almost feels like summer is over

I may need to change my avatar..

In the break-up with Laura I got one dog and she got the one pictured above. I loved that dog too.

Why not take something what would fit ur Personality...mr dirt's New Avatar is also hilarious..somehow it Works well with his writing style haha

• Like 1

I need to check my plants tomorrow. We had a pretty bad wind storm this week, power out everywhere. I may have gotten wiped out

• Like 1

I need to check my plants tomorrow. We had a pretty bad wind storm this week, power out everywhere. I may have gotten wiped out

Lets hope those bitches stayed right where they were! With minimal budding so far I would say you got a decent chance that they are still standing.

• Like 1

I was reading online and they are saying fifteen cities and five counties in oregon will not allow marijuana to be sold, this is after oregonians voted in favor of recreational use. OLCC has a list of all the citys and counties that have opted out. dsj

• Like 1

Good to see you back Ran.

The huge old tree in my back yard came down during the storm the other day. It destroyed everything back there, hoophouse, garden beds, deck and part of the roof. I lost all but one small plant. My heart basically stopped beating when I ran out to see what happened, total devastation..

Im just thankful it didnt land on top of my bedroom, it only missed it by a couple feet.

Mother nature kicked my ass

• Like 2

All my plants are alive and well. Substantial budding for all but the SFXBD. I was consigned to bring it inside to complete all along. Pictures later.

Oh I ended up pulling out one last male. It was over six feet tall and a beautiful plant. I have two female Kollosus left.

• Like 2

Man what a week or so makes... My plants all have nice buds now except the Silverfield cross. It will have to come into the house.

• Like 1