•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

where is it at? lol glad you are doing well Ran.take care.didn't you ever put that os shit I sent you in dirt?

• Like 1

So much has gone on this last six months I haven't had a chance to plant anything more than what you see.

The Gold? I get my gold from the Raging river in Preston Washington. If you want to know more you have to come down and I will show you.

Funny thing... People are selling paydirt on Ebay. It is pretty good money actually. I may make an offer on ebay that I will reveal my source and location if the person buys a certain amount lol.

Some say "Respect and trust are earned." From my point of view... Respect is given because we are all human and every human deserves respect. Trust is earned.

i don't qualify to post in this thread.. i'm not stoned, though i'd like to be..

i agree.. respect should be standard procedure for all.. disrespect should have to be earned.

On this theme i like to say "respect is a two-way street".. another quote i like is this: "first we try, then we trust".. from the film entrapment lol..

hobbs

• Like 1

I harvested my outdoor today, as it started raining and rain is expected every day in the forecast.

My Permafrost is Awesome and mature. The Kollosus needed more time. I kept all the big buds and everything else ended up in the hash bin. I collected what looks like close to half a pound of buds (guestimate). I will not know for sure until after it is dry. I may have to just make hash from the Kollosus buds as well, again I will know once it is dry.

Not unhappy or disappointed. It is what it is.

• Like 6

My weed outdoors this year was a successful harverst, as in a good amount and it is stoney weed. Not the best looking stuff and I am finding some white seeds here and there. I had a friend's mother keep re-planting a 6 foot male that I pulled up two times. I thought it was this friend doing it and I could not get him on the phone to stop doing it. I mean I up rooted a big male two times and threw it in the black berry bushes and she would dig it out and replant it. And... It thrived still, producing many male flowers lol. She thought deer was doing it.

I did seed a couple buds myself, hopefully early enough for them to be ripe now, but haven't found them yet. They kind of got lost in the trimming party I had.

Not a pro outdoor grower, but have a nice pile of fresh homegrown to smoke on for awhile, and a nice little pile of hash. It is great hash too, as I only gently molested the mash in the ice water at a friend's advisement. It is a lot better than usual. I also made my hash while the trim was still fresh. When it dries it gets a lot more dry brittle green matter in it. I think I will always try to make my bubble from fresh in the future.

• Like 1

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

--like--

• Like 1

Well... things have not been great for me this year. A lot bad luck has come my way. Spent too much time out of work and my unemployment ran out. I was able to get some work building houses and that has been kind of fun, but a lot of hard work. I hurt everywhere and have bruises to prove it. Still, I have been enjoying myself and working in some cool places. I spent the last week and a half in a place near a town called Seabeck on Hoods Canal. I have been camping in a state park almost next door to the job site. Beed eating good food at lunch provided by a Mexican that doesn't speak a word of English and seafood for dinner. Today I harvest a shit load of oysters. I am so far out in the booneys that my cell phone didn't work. When I got into range I found a job offer from a friend in my normal line of work. I could be back on track soon, if I don't screw the pooch. Kind of excited about the possibility of of new job, but will miss all the fun I am having working in construction. I am pretty old to be working this hard tho.

More to come, soon.

Tomorrow I am going to go have a look at the Silverfields I have in the ground. Although we had a week or so of hard rain, it has been really nice since. Not too cold yet. I know I am going to have to bring this thing inside soon. I am just stalling. It is a monster of a plant,

• Like 4

good to hear you at lest have some smoke. it is always a joy to smoke your own grow. you take care dude and hope all works out.

• Like 1

I had Fried Cod and Oysters with chips for dinner. All good food, and it was free. I need a nap

• Like 1

I went out to my last plant today to share some buds with the kid that let me grow at his place. He was exceptionally happy :)

My last plant outdoors, the Silverfields x Boudica is still just getting started. It has at least 5-6 weeks to go. Not sure if it will make it to finish outdoors, so I am keeping an eye on the weather forecast. Lows in the low to mid 40s at night and some rain off and on. It is still in a pot, so I can drag it under cover for rain, and that spot is not too bad if the temps drop. Plan B will be to put it in the house under 600 Watt HPS. The plant is over 7 feet tall now, and about 5-6 feet wide. Lots of really green branches that look like new starts are popping up as Long buds, like 18 inches long. I don't expect they will ever be Fat but who knows. I like the idea of finishing this plant properly, so one way or another I plan to give it all the love it needs.

• Like 2

That last sentence is why I enjoy this online community.

Glad to have you back and posting Randude. That plant sounds like a monster and probably very SF leaning from the time frame and description. I was excited to read that your harvested as fair amount already. Always nice to know you are set for a bit.

That bit about home made Mexican food has me envious haha. Not easy to get quality Mexican were I am.

• Like 2

goodness, I thought the Mexicans were everywhere.lol I, myself, have had a busy summer and fall. having moved, getting the lawn put in, my rooms established,damn I miss my 3rd. room. will have to do something about that soon. am happy with m outside grow of Roadtrip gear. it is a cross i made of Sinisters gear. 5 girls and a little over a # of quality smoke. I have been wthout int. serv. 4 3 months.Randy and everyone have a great harvest

• Like 1

Good to see you Islay and Bigun.

I was wondering how your outdoor crop went this year Bigun. I guess I know now :mobile:

• Like 1

yeh ran I had a good summer. glad to se that you are smoking your own grow too. it just seems so much more enjoyable to get a big ,or small bud and smoke it. you know how it was grown and no worry of chemicals. have a great day my friend.

• Like 1

It is getting colder and wetter here in the lovely Seattle suburbs, but I am still panning gold. I am starting to feel my age a little tho.

Here is a little gold in a vial in a gold pan. Can any of you spot a flake of gold in my pan? Answer at the bottom.

gallery_7799_4972_234005.jpg

If you couldn't see it, the gold flake is at nine o'clock in the pan. It takes a lot of digging and a lot of earth processing to get a little gold, but I love doing it. I don't have any plans of ever selling it, I just like having it and looking at it.

Starting to already plan next year's outdoor crop. I think I want to grow some more of the Permafrost. A lot of early finishers are going to be considered tho. That is the key, a fast flowering early flowering plant. I want to get something going indoors as well, but a few balls in the air have to drop before I can do that I again. I miss having a nice indoor crop, but it makes living the life I live a little more difficult. I cannot just take off for a week any time I want to. So we will see.

• Like 3

you got the gold fever--I'm stoned thinking of the miner guy from Rudolph (the rednose raindeer) as you, Randude. But instead of the pickaxe, you are brandishing a placer miner's pan and have a big stoner look of concentration on ur face. oh yeah, plants.

Man, outdoor growing can be a bit of a crapshoot, due to weather, rippers and inexperience in our areas. But, early finishing, mold resistant heavy structured monsters do well here. Most of the best BC area strains do even better and get bigger here. Like Texada island Timewarp or Guerilla Gold or Frisian. But after you grow the same types a few yrs it gets old. So you toss in a few different and more difficult types with longer flower. or untested outdoors while growing a few of the trusted ones as a main crop.

Honestly, I like growing indoor crops much better. The plants usually don't get as big. lol. But you can dial it in like science when you grow inside. Or just set up a system where you don't have to do anything except plant them, let the plants grow and harvest. Also, inside I can grow stuff that would finish next March or turn to moldy slop if they were outside. Don't be afraid to turn ur Silverfields plant to hash or oil if u aren't able to get it finished. It'll have that speedy clear trich. high combined with it's already Sativa dom. euphoria.

-Passion

• Like 2

these mfr's that continue to post spam are dick heads. if that is all I had to do was to try and fuck up a great forum is beyond my thinking. to you spammers...take a flying leap and get fked. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

Here is the Silverfields x Boudica. It is about seven feet tall. The buds very small,well they are 18 inches (about 60cm) I was too rushed to break out a proper camera and photograph the buds. What I am saying is that the plant is going to have a lot of long buds that will never be that thick. Even finished indoor they would still be thin. Just the pheno that I have. I hope at least it's good weed.

I managed to cut and paste with a cell phone

gallery_7799_4972_1260062.jpg

• Like 3

Good Luck with your Maury,Ran (mine is very good smoke)

hope,you can finish her and your weather is as good as ours......

gallery_1237_687_278835.jpg

our season is over,all in jars already ....feels good

...i like the gold panning,wish i could do this over here too. :tu

Edited by saxo
  • Like 1

Bigun the plant is rootbound in the pot and has been suffering for months. This plant, all my plants, were too far from where I live to give them the best maintenance.

The fellow who owns the property I was growing on has become my apprentice. He is in his mid-late 20s and starting to become really interested in it. At my own peril I have sort of let him fail a bit. I want to advise him, but not panic or nag if it doesn't go right.

This plant should have been planted in a pot twice this size. Indeed the pot it is in now is not even completely full of dirt, poor plant. I will take it as far as I can and if it never fully finishes it will become some hash.

Saxo if you ever come out here I will take you panning. It is really exciting when you find gold. A lot of good fun

• Like 2

That fancy string wrap is his doing as well. Not sure it will help, but it shouldn't hurt.