•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

ta know og'rs, there is nothing better than having friends. I have said before a person gets the best product from friends.

On her ,this forum, I have found friends that have and still are giving of beans and friendship.thanks to you gus I have gems that I never knew existed. Thanks to you all .

• Like 3

Indeed Bigun, and in fact the Kollosus I grew this year come from a friend :)

Saxo, weather is a funny thing. Washington State, where I live, is the furthest north reaching state in the continental USA, even further north than Maine. However, it is not the coldest state by far. There are places south of me that get really cold. -40 (interesting fact is that -40 meets the thermometer for Fahrenheit and Celsius). Seattle never gets below 0 Fahrenheit (-17.8 Celsius). Most winter days in Seattle are about 40F-50F (4.4-10 Celsius). In fact it doesn't get bellow freezing much at all in Seattle, pretty close to Sea Level. If it snows it almost always melts right away.

When I was in Upper Michigan it could snow as early as September, and those piles of snow would be there until March. One time while golfing in Upper Michigan it snowed in April (about 2 inches or 5cm)

It does snow in the mountains in Washington, Usually, although last winter was the worst snow pack in recorded history. When I say Mountains I am talking 3000 feet or more, or about 1000 meters. Our signature attraction is Mount Rainier which is 14,000 feet, or about 4500 meters. It got very little snow last winter.

Weathers appears to go from West to East, but I am no expert. Because of that, the West Coast of the USA is tempered by the Pacific Ocean. We get mild weather all year, and it is kind of boring. However, Maine, although on the Atlantic Ocean is not tempered because of the direction that weather travels. Maine can have brutal extremes in both directions because of the lack of ocean tempering.

I stumbled to Krome's white yesterday and it looked insane with its high trichome production. Then I read some more and found out that those 'full indicas' tend to make lots of resin stalks but are missing the heads. I was planning on doing some serious full melt bubble so could you suggest something better for making bubble? I think sometimes I heard yumboldt makes a good bubble? Preferably something that remains tasty even after the process and it doesn't have to be full indica I always just thought they would make more killer bubble.

I just got out of jail again. My girl Laura begged me to come to Oregon to make up with her. I was a stupid Fuck and trusted her. After two days she went nuts about me being with another woman. It blew up. She called the cops and said I assaulted her. Apparently she showed some bruise. I was taken to jail and she just took everything I had. She took all my pot and the worst she took my dog.

My parents had to come get me. Managed to save my truck. I had to agree to not contact her until I am cleared by the court.

Riding home I see a post from her about being heart broken as she had to give My dog away.

This is the lowest I have ever been. I can't do anything. Kick a man down and keep kicking. Ending it all seems really easy right now. She could have anything but taking my dog is sending me over the edge. My birthday is coming 55 and I have nothing to live for

wow-- Someone could take all my stuff incluiding my cars, properties just don't take my effing dog. I feel for u man.

This girl called me this evening and said Laura gave her my dog. Laura couldn't keep the dog because she is on probation and living with her parents. Anyway this girl calls named Camy. She can't keep my dog because of the kind of dog that he is. He is a real handful. She said I can come get him tomorrow but that would mean going to the town I was in jail in. I am trying to reach out to everyone I know to get the dog back for me and meet me in a safe location. I really need this dog back and on the verge of risking jail to get him back.

I need a friend to get the dog in Mcminnville Oregon and meet me in Washington in on of the cities one the border like Vancouver or Camas.

A very tall order and an amazing favor.

Never mind it was a setup. I am being tortured by the most heartless birch in the history of mankind. I just have to swallow the fact that I lost my best friend and Will never see him again.

Holy fuck Randy. I am really sorry all this is going on with you, especially with your dog being stolen from you. I know it's cliche and doesn't bring back your dog, but try to do whatever you can to look for and at the bright side. Damn...

• Like 1

Thanks shoeless. I just have to force myself to cope. It has been up and down and comes in waves. She managed to steal my entire outdoor crop and My hash when I was taken to jail. She got a lot of my stuff like my computer. But none of that compares to how bad I feel losing my dog. I am so depressed hip

Robo, I am stupid as fuck trusting a woman that told me she loved me

Amazing how an animal can mean so much to someone. I had to spend a long stretch of time away from my pit mix. When the time came that the state felt I was no longer a threat to society and could go home. I was shocked that my boy had not forgotten dad. He was hesitate at first till he heard his name called. The greeting began with high fives back rolls and some floor wrestling. My lady felt left out and joined in. Our dogs what awesome creatureswe are blessed to have.

• Like 2

....I am stupid as fuck trusting a woman that told me she loved me....

...have to agree,randy!! the Q is: did you learned something at last or will we read the same shit at Easter again ??

• Like 1

Saxo my friend, I suffered a great loss. Greater than ever. I was set up and lost almost two weeks of my freedom, all my weed, two computers, a bunch of clothes and such, and worst my dog. I fully intend to get my dog back, but I am very stressed until it happens. Yes I did finally learn and no there will be no more chances for her. I fucked up dealing with that lunatic and will never make that error again. Currently I am reaching to the darkest places in my mind for a suitable payback. I don't usually do that sort of thing but in this case I am making an exception. Putting me in jail crosses a line that makes me feel kind of sick and derranged. Her punishment will be sick and derranged. She got my entire summer crop, even the hash. She deserves what will happen to her.

• Like 2

I am thinking. Thinking long and hard. Her punishment will not be something that will put me in jail, believe that.

• Like 1

there is not much going on on OG anymore. this morning only 2 new posts in 16 hrs or so.

mayby I have coming down lag instead of jet lag .lol

Laura got arrested again. Her son turned her in as she was running the streets of McMinnville. She was walking the older dog, (the one in my avatar). He was taken to the pound. I had to race down to the McMinnville, a 4 hour drive, to get him out. I still haven't found Buzz, my three year old, but I will. I have offered a $500 dollar reward for his safe return with pictures. Ad on Craigslist and Facebook. Some crack head will try to get the bounty. All of the other property I lost is gone. I lose so much stuff. My Lawyer is saying the case against me is falling apart. I will be pleading not guilty on December 7 in McMiinnvillle.

• Like 1

Randy, so sad to hear of all the lady trouble brother. Stuff is just that, but the dog is so cold and heartless, karma will get that c##t. happy to hear that its already coming back on her.

Keep your faith, plant some new seeds, I wish you the best of luck in court and with all that.

People suck sometimes, but not all of them.

• Like 2

to hear that you got at least one dog back, 50% on the way to complete success. The rest of lost things do no matter 3.gif got to love dogs..

gallery_6278_4195_1293329.gif

• Like 2