•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Hey ran i Send u some good vibes...i was just Reading and damn...fucked up shit! But now u know and everything will end up good, u'll get Ur dog back, i'm sure!

So for me, i had some good time the Last Weeks. Now i can call myself a house-owner :D some beaurocratic stuff needs to be handled but all in all everything is now written in stone, Most important the preowner is paid :)

Now i can make my own world, no more annoying neighbours and all this shit! But alot of stuff to do...

Greetz

• Like 2

I don't push spirituality or religion on people (you know, being an atheist and all kind of prevents that), but I do push meditation techniques, sometimes. This is one of those times.

Get this book and try Vipassana meditation.

http://www.amazon.com/Mindfulness-English-Bhante-Henepola-Gunaratana/dp/0861719069

Do what you can to get your dogs, but forget vengeance. Your ex will die in full blown, worthless-piece-of-shit fashion, I can assure you. She needs no push from anything you might do. She's a fucking tweaker. Your mistake was any further involvement with her.

Her life is dismal. She has almost nothing, and nobody gives a shit about her anymore. What she DOES have is the ability to mess with your head. And because she's nothing more than a child who got old, bad attention from fucking with you is better than being ignored. She temporarily becomes the center of attention. Being ignored devastates her.

She's poison that doesn't need to be part of your life. Lock her out.

The reason I suggest this meditation technique is that it has multiple benefits for this situation. When your "mind's voice," the running conversation you have with yourself in your head, is focussed on your loser ex, you can derail that thought train almost instantly. Your inner adult - not your chattering "mind's voice," also comes to the forefront.

The only things that matter, once we have the basic necessities, is our relationships. Kill the bad ones. You two are done, unless you like pain. You can't help her in any way, and she can't help you.

• Like 4

'do ooo mo ooo, smoooooke the weeeed

oooohhhmmmm, sheee's aaaa cuuunt'

ever notice the word cunt doesn't work well for chanting like that?

cheese and rice i haven't checked in the thread in a while. wow and wtf?

i agree with mr. d in principle but i also know that doing something that fouls up someones day or week or year can be great fun. i once rented rail way box cars in someone else's name several states away. it was more than a year later i heard he had gotten visited by a couple linebacker sized guys demanding payment on his outstanding account. several months earlier i had seen him coming out of a c store looking like his face was swelled and faintly colored looking like a few days or weeks healing from an ass kicking. that wasn't an unusual thing for him, he made a lot of people want to hurt him and i'm not 100 percent sure that was the result of my prank. if it was, he deserved a lot worse.

i prefer to use and focus on the positive when training, but if you have to use negative reinforcement to teach a bitch a lesson than have fun with it. be creative. multi species advise.

Robo, ou bea me up.

@mr. D , so good to see a post fro you. you are missed ya know.

I agree 100% with u on this problem Ran has.

DOG, u always talk about Training. Horses or Dogs? I trained GSD for years and 90% went to a trainer in Canada. got too old to take bites and stuff so I quit, done it for little over 15 years .

dogs are a big part of my life. very much a family thing. always had and been around a lot of different animals. it's not a professional thing, not yet anyway. i only have my one boy but i've taken in several others till they got adopted. i spend a good deal of time doing simple behavior training with other peoples dogs, many belonging to family but a lot from church groups and co workers, neighbors, friends and such.

it's more work to train people to understand what they need to do, why, when and how so that the dog will properly understand what it is he/she is expected to do.

my boys mama was a pure breed boarder collie that ran off the farm and hooked up with a black lab from the farm down their road. her owner was not very happy about it. his frustration is my gain, best free dog i could ever imagine.

he's registered both as a good canine citizen and as my emotional therapy dog. he goes with me to a couple music festivals every year and we regularly go to a couple different nursing homes and occasionally make the drive to a hospice house that i've become good friends with some of the staff.

does gsd mean german shepard? great dogs. their hip problems can be a deal. mentioning getting bit can i assume you were doing guard dog type training? i haven't done a lot of that. times i lived in bad areas i've had dogs that were aggressive about keeping unknown people out but mostly my focus is to help make dogs good family and social animals. i can't say i never get bit, but it's not common. nips by little bastards sometimes is. when teeth meet skin is when the negative training i mentioned usually comes in.

actually the last time i got bit by a dog it was my uncles lab that bit my hand because he wanted the fish i was holding. it was a moment later he got his head snapped back by the ball of my foot driving up into his lower jaw. i think both the dog and i can say it was instinct and reflex. i;m sure he barely thought about the fact the fish was in my hand, thick headed ass just has that super high prey instinct. and when i kicked him there wasn't a conscious thought about the action until a second later. when the thought came to me,'i wonder how much of a problem it's going to be and how much damage he's going to cause me if he decides to go after me like he went after his dad last time they went hunting together.' my uncle hit him in the head with the but of his shot gun pretty close to as hard as he could to get him to let go of his dads throat. he had to repeat the step several times to get the point across. my uncle is 6'4" about 230 lbs and was a farm kid and been a mechanic all his life. and after getting hit three solid wacks from him the dog shook his head for about ten seconds and acted fine.

this ramble powered by the test bud of harmony park, mr d's cross. oh, it's nice. doesn't smell kush until you taste it. then it's creamy kushy delicious. i've not been careful about going back and forth where the male i kept is at. he went into flower while in 18/6 about 10 or 11 weeks old. pretty sure that's where the pollen came from, i got eight seeds from a little more than a gram of bud. that was the lowest branch, i hope it got hit less than that towards the top.

• Like 2

yeh DOG . min aeGrman Shepherd ad I did train pp andao for COPs lol

most of mine went to Canada.. loe them too. Trained dogs that would hit ya so hard, if you weren't careful, down u would go.

Damn, typing on this site is soooo bad

Bigun.

Click the top left icon in the replay box, it will fix the sites shoddy posting code (it's 'toggle editing mode').

Life is like a purple antelope on a field of green tuna fish.

• Like 1

i don't know why. the guy is dumb, opinionated, doesn't share, doesn't offer any help, and always has to have the last word. it's guys like him that are holding this web site back. sannie should ban his ass.

anyone else ever celebrate opposite opinion day the tuesday before thanksgiving?

• Like 3

Wow that flew over my head pretty high. I have to admit I am a godamn mess right now with the way my life has gone in the last year. I am gettiing to where they call rock bottom and I am not even drinking or getting too fucked up on weed. Something is wrong and I have to fix it or there will be nothing left of me.

In retrospect most of my problems center around loving a woman that is like an angel 99% of the time and a Tasmanian Devil the rest.

• Like 1

MrD gave you some pretty good advice, Randy.

I am so sad to hear all this...You can bounce back though. Only you can do it, Randude!

Stay strong and be safe.

• Like 3

I am gettiing to where they call rock bottom and I am not even drinking or getting too fucked up on weed. Something is wrong and I have to fix it or there will be nothing left of me.

Might as well face it: you're addicted to love.

She's obviously got a fatal flaw in that 1%. That's enough.

My ex was incredible in bed. Kept me around for 7 years, until I couldn't take her bad 1% anymore. And it was similar to one of YOUR ex's issues -- she was constantly accusing me of cheating on her, and I never cheated on her.

Your ex seems like a female version of a wife beater. Do you have many of your old friends anymore? The ones you had before you knew your ex GF? How about estranged family members, estranged since your ex came on the scene?

But enough of this stuff. I have to go check on DoG's Harmony grow!

• Like 2

I really don't have friends anymore, outside weed sites and facebook, Friends want you to go fishing or golfing with them, Laura had problems with that,

My son, 26, he has disowned me for being with Laura.

I will say this.. Put me in jail for one minute and there will never be a chance of any kind of repair. That is the line my first wife crossed and now Laura. I never was the same once my first wife told the police, "I just wished they would quit fighting" instead of saying that I was just defending myself. In the end my case was proven in my behalf and the charges dropped, However, the damage was done for her not having my back. That is why I divorced my first wife, for letting me go to jail overnight instead of trying to do something to prevent it One night in jail cost her a 22 year marriage. She has not had a decent man in her life since, almost ten years.

Laura and I, We are done, stick a fork in us, She could never say anything to me that would change my mind, She had already sworn on the lives of her children that she would never use meth or hit me again. She broke both those oaths. And worse, had my falsely thrown in jail. Nothing she says is worth a fuck, Just shit, Street Rat Con Artist.

I hope she reads this one day. I am tempted to post her full name and her mug shots. They are lovely pictures.

BTW, Laura Is in Jail now, in Prineville Oregon. She spent 6 months of 2015 in jail for absconding from probation. That was three different arrest where the call was for a domestic violence dispute that ended in her being picked up and transfered on Felony warrants, I am not perfect, none of us are, but most know you have to follow court orders to stay out of jail. It takes a special kind of stupid to spend more time in jail for probation sanctions than she would have gotten if she had taken jail over probation at the onset. My favorite Laura quote is "I don't give a fuck" she says that when I beg her to tone it down to avoid the police coming. The police come many times and took her away. She had planned to have me arrested in advance, and to take me dog. She made the mistake of calling this woman I was seeing and tell her that she planned on putting me in jail before the fight even started. That woman and that phone record is one of my main pieces of evidence to beat these charges. Her on video tape beating on me and other arrest for violence are other pieces. After that I want to some how launch civil suits against the cops, Dumb and Dumber, that foolishly arrested me instead of her. I have a substantial amount of lost property and it was not community property as they suggested. I had broken up with Laura two months prior and with a letter that went through the jail and was read by the jail. We had not lived together for three months.

Anyway.. I can bitch and moan for hours to whomever would listen, I need to back off to keep my blood pressure down. I have never been this mad at a person in my almost 55 years of life. I turn 55 on November 28th and I have so much shit on my plate it is almost unbearable. I have to really work hard at not letting it eat on me. The girl I am with now says it is hard to sleep and just be with me right now, I toss and turn in my sleep. Everytime I look and can't find something, only to realize it was left in the hotel with Laura, I swear about that loss. I have to work pretty hard to not lose this one lady over my bad and self centered behavior

When I called the jail they told me that Laura is Likely to get more time than before (60 days) for continuing to commit the same parole violations, and the frequency that she does them. She had not been out of jail a whole month before she was arrested for absconding again. She may get 90 days this time and will certainly miss all the holidays and her birthday. The same thing happened last year. She tried so hard to make that happen to me and failed, I got out in ten days, still mad as hell, but before my birthday and the holidays. And in time to get my old dog out of the pound before he was gassed. The dog in my avatar has been my best friend for 6 years.

BTW, Laura Is in Jail now, in Prineville Oregon. She spent 6 months of 2015 in jail for absconding from probation. That was three different arrest where the call was for a domestic violence dispute that ended in her being picked up and transfered on Felony warrants, I am not perfect, none of are, but most know you have to follow court orders to stay out of jail. It takes a special kind of stupid to spend more time in jail for probation sanctions than she would have gotten if she had taken jail over probation at the onset. I favorite Laura quote is "I don't give a fuck" when I begged her to tone it down to avoid the police coming. The police come many times and took her away. She had planned to have me arrested in advance, and to take me dog. She made the mistake to call this woman I was seeing and tell her that. That woman and that phone record is one of my main pieces of evidence to beat these charges. Her on video tape beating on me and other arrest for violence are other pieces. After that I want to some how launch civol suits against the cops, Dumb and Dumber, that foolishly arrested me instead of her. I have a substantial amount of lost property and it was not community property as they suggested. I had broken up with Laura two months prior and with a letter that went through the jail and was read by the jail. We had not lived together for three months.

Anyway.. I can bitch and moan for hours to whomever would listen, I need to back off to keep my blood pressure down. I have never been this mad at a person in my almost 55 years. I turn 55 on November 28th and I have so much shit on my plate it is almost unbearable. I have to really work hard at not letting it eat on me. The girl I am with now says it is hard to sleep and just be with me right now, I toss and turn in my sleep. Everytime I look and can't find something, only to realize it was left in the hotel with Laura I swear about that loss. I have to work pretty hard to not lose this one over my bad and self centered behavior

When I called the jail they told me that is Likely to get more time than before (60 days) for continuing to commit the same parole violations and the frequency that she does them. She had not been out of jail a whole month before she was arrested for absconding again. She may get 90 days this time and certainly miss all the holidays and her birthday. The same thing happened last year

Hope she gets 90 sounds like an abusive cold hearted bitch.But at least you got one dog back.Man talk about cold.I Hope things get better man.And cheer up, she'll get hers.

• Like 2

That bitch is obviously toxic, the best you can do is cut all ties, she'll eventually find another host to leech off of.

Being single is 1000x preferable to dealing with that drama.

Play with your dog, take some time to relax ;)

Best of luck

• Like 1

i hope the holiday treats everyone well. there's been an abundance of sad and stressful things in my own life but i feel very fortunate to have so much to be thankful for, and i'm going to celebrate by eating myself to bloated unconsciousness. and then repeat.

• Like 3

Hey Randude, you have been through quite an ordeal over the course of this year. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and I know you are strong enough, mentally, to pull yourself out of this depressing situation and to see it coming if there is ever a next time.

Tweakers are a selfish breed and they will do anything to keep the high going... even ruining others in the process... like Laura is trying to do to you now! In the game she's playing with you... there is NO winner and NO WAY to win! You're gonna have to find the courage to keep pushing forward for your own sanity... you need to do this for you!

I'm here for you Ran. If you want someone to talk to, you know where to find me.

DesertGrown

• Like 4

Hey Randude,

damn Laura , but you went for the bait because your heart wanted it even though all the rest of you knew better.

Yup, i did the same thing just recently. i should have cut her loose soon after we started. then i had the nerve to not only love her , but fall in love with her too. first love in 20 yrs... we have been broken up a couple months now after 4 months of stress, landmines, lies, unresolved issues that made a legit relationship virtually impossible/improbable.

3 distinct personalities, she's had a real rough life; the details of which i still don't know. i do know that she was either abused/molested or both. i suspected it based on her obvious intimacy issues/behaviour with me. that was confirmed by her sister when i asked by her saying " that is not for me to say..." just so much that i didn't know, that would have made a huge difference.

she said i was the first man to ... on a couple of occasions. I COULD TELL BASED ON HER REACTIONS/words that she was telling the truth.

has that syndrome of looking for the love, that she never got from her dad. (he was a gay piece of work) in mostly men who just want to use her, and don't really care about her or love her at all. Her sister told me that, too, and also said I'm the first one who has not wanted anything from her at all...

there were trust issues based on dealing with men/not that she didn't handle well/smartly . she was trying in that area though i admit, but not communicating with me in a way that would have made things far easier/practical. she was living at my place, and still has some furniture here. waiting until tax time to move into a room/studio, instead of staying at her son's grandparents house.

her kids are all grown. yet, the family is dysfunctional in multiple ways. her mom was out there for many years, so she was left to basically raise her younger siblings and others too. dropped out of school to have a baby so that cps wouldn't take the child...

I WENT TO WAR, with the persona in charge; using fire against fire. at the time it seem to make sense too. and the other two parts of her seemed to like that i was standing up to the boss. they obviously had not seen anybody else do that, they enjoyed it too.

Yet, the boss was privy to 411 on her that i was not. so though i won quite a few battles, i really had no chance to win the war .

we got physical mainly over the cell phone that would have evidence of her misconduct. yet, i never once tried hit her or tried to hurt her. i did hurt her by accident though; but at the time she acted like what i did to make her let go of a 1/2 bottle of water was no big deal. i didn't know it hurt because she wouldn't let go of that bottle.

frankly she is very much like me in multiple ways. i should have used my water method to deal with her. she put on the tough chick role so that's why i used fire... i was very wrong; and quite ashamed of myself for going that route. she created so much shit i started writing in a notebook that she originally wrote in to record her thoughts. yet wanted me to read becAUSE SHE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS THEM TO ME verbally, or felt uncomfortable doing so.

once cell phone grab i made had her say she was going to let the dog out of the house. i was like wtf , if you let her out of the house and something happens to her I'm going to shoot you. because she had already done it once before, though not on purpose.

yet, she did it this time only to make me give her back her phone. she never intended to let the dog out. shit i didn't know cause i wasn't joking about what i said. i already had one dog die because of me being so caught up mentally ... I DON'T PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO MY FAMILY, fur or no fur.

begged for a second chance; when in reality i should have been elated it was over. no one would have went that route had they known all the details. they would have said you are crazy. i was crazy in love for sure, still weak for her now too. talked to her and then last night she started acting funny on the phone. she texted me, and i knew something was up . she has a habit of not telling the truth on the regular, omitting important details on purpose etc. etc.

i know now why & how shit really is with her and that's why i couldn't hold a grudge and would forgive all she had done. But from what i can see, she not close to being ready to be practical, lover herself properly, and get some professional therapy that would make a huge difference in getting rid of the baggage she has kept that still affects her adversely .

i have moved on. i have a date tonight, first time meet and greet . nice lady, she is much more what i am used to so far as practical decent women are concerned ... I'm going to take it slow and see what happens. I'm 54 ran will be 55 in jan. i thought about leaving the planet, but with my cat & dog depending on me that's not an option. so i'm ok with staying and trying to live a better more practical life.

Dude rest assured that things will get better for you. if you can hold on to the woman you have that's cool. Yet, maybe space is what you need brother. sometimes we just have to deal with us before hooking up with another committed relationship soon after a dysfunctional one.

where i forgave her for shit that most would not. she still hold stuff against me in her heart ; even though what i said or did was a direct result of her actions that were fucked up. in that journal i told the truth only. she read it too, then cired. i asked why. she said because what you wrote was all true. i stopped at about 70 pages, but could easily be at 200 + right now.

she can function and make good decisions dealing with others, but not herself because of so many issues involved .

I MADE HER CONFRONT shit within her that she didn't want to. i also made her feel in her heart enough so that loving me openly and unreservedly was/is frightening to her. she would say because i don't want to have sex with you... in reality that was a cover story for her own weakness if we made love. when it came to that i went to new territory also, she knows she can't ignore that so doesn't want to sleep with me. that and because she wants to or is dealing with a man from her past, the very type she needs to avoid.

i even went so far as to figure out who he was, his number, and address and sent him message to ask him to steer clear. later making it obvious that if he didn't do so and decided to do her wrong again i would ruin his life... he spoke back and agreed to my wishes. he seemed sincere, but since he's an advanced bullshitter he could have been just that. but when he asked me to call on via facebook i told him then i already had his number and address too. i like to let folks know i can do what i say i can do if i need to go there.

since then i have rescinded my unwelcomed guardian status . i told her if she decided to deal with those assholes and not do right by herself it doesn't make sense for me to care so much i would dog those guys out if i knew she was dealing with them etc. etc. though i lover her to death my practical self is reasserting itself for the right reasons.

randude do yourself proper, if the person you want to be with can do that to with you and their self keep them . if not fire them quickly even if it's just a superficial fling. we both have a lot of living to do bro, and we should do just that. so keep scratching like a good bulldog always does. it will pay off sooner or later. peace, and namaste :wave:

On a more positive not I'm looking to get in some banana kush, bazooka joe g, and GSC forum cut puff. hopefully it will be the last i buy until i grow my own again. there is a possible garage that might be doable, but I am going to focus on solo growing first and foremost asap.

• Like 1

Shit the GSC forum cut nugs are sold out, as well as the banana kush damn it. so chose puss kush, and Dawg's Waltz instead, doubled on the bazooka joe g. hoping for sweeter flavor. holiday tourist are wiping out the shelves i was told. :rtfm: lol

ok dog waltz is out. gorilla glue is the replacement. :) unfortunately purple urkle came in after the deal was done. i would have bumped a bazooka joe g for purple urkle. oh well I'm satisfied, and can't complain.

the woman almost spent the night, but ran back to her hell hole after i spoke about the guys who were trying to reach her while she was at my place. i then asked her why didn't she go over to one of their houses since she wanted to be with them... she cause hell earlier, but not too bad. she was upset over some bs at the place where she has been staying since she left mine.

she didn't like the double standard that was practiced by the husband, and wife who's place it is. yet i kindly pointed out that house routinely used a double standard with me. to which she admitted to the truth of that too. i said yeah you can know it's wrong when it's about your sons & shit, and not like it. Yet still do it to someone else like it's cool and ok...

so she blamed me for not allowing her peace... yup she is a hurt/damage wacko, and a selfish

one at that that doesn't like to be called selfish. she objects, and i remind her that is how she acts with me, and that is why it matters to me...

she said she wasn't going to come back again until she moves her stuff out. I'm thinking so the fuck what. It's not like when she is there she is acting nice or cooperative or respectful. i told her if she doesn't know how to treat me i don't need her in my life as she is no good to herself or me. and some other stuff.

even my cat wouldn't come down stairs to be around her tonight. she heard how this woman was acting; and wouldn't come downstairs until she was finally gone. mind you my cat likes her; but her energy was truly fucked up/bad tonight so my cat expressed her dissent.

• Like 1

This story is complete fiction. I am a writer as a hobby and made it all up. Any similarities between any person living or dead is completely coincidental.

When I met you, February of 2009 I didn't know you very much. You seemed really into me, and lived in Oregon Wine Country. My daughter was living in the same town. I come in naively just believing everything you told me. I was still sort of new to dating, having been married 22 years.

Little by little I seen red flags. The people you knew were or have been in prison, and there were lots of references to hard drugs. I told you straight away that I didn't want to be around people that use hard drugs, specifically Meth. You assured me that was a crazy time in your life and it was completely over. I naively just believed you.

We had a rough start as the onion started to unpeel. I was made aware that you could not just go to McMinnville with me to see my daughter because you had some minor warrants that needed taken care of. I was like no big deal, I am no angel. I got in my fair share of trouble with my DUIs. I got a couple of them.

We had several fights over the years, big and small. Usually about your own insecurities and your jealousy. I would drive back to Washington only to start getting calls alone the way, asking me to turn back. Apologies and promises that things would be different, I must have broken up with you 20 times, and always come back. I come back because of the promises and apologies and because I was starting to fall in love. Not a normal kind of love, but the kind of love you develop from a very close partner in a dangerous situation.

We tried living together various places, and you always blew it up. Usually because of some woman nearby and you always suspected me, You even warned me that you would be the last woman I even have sex with, so help me god.

So we moved from place to place. I am a contract engineer, and so I would work a contract some place and have some time off between. When an assignment ended you just wanted to sell or give everything away and keep moving. Back and forth between Seattle and Washington. It was crazy, but you never seemed to care if there was no money. When I made money it is huge, and unemployment was pretty good too. We always managed to get by and always seemed to be on some kind of adventure.

Over time I started to notice mood swings, paranoia and violence. I looked this up on the internet and it appeared to be similar to the symptoms of meth addiction. I asked you over and over and over again many times over those years if you were using. You would say no and eventually threaten me with violence if I kept pressuring you about it.

My own son, into all kinds of drugs told me he did meth with you. My son's girl friend said she did meth with you. Your nephew said he did meth with you. Your own daughter said she did meth with you and that you even put the meth pipe to her mouth when she was 12 years old. To all these things you lied to me, said that all those people had a beef with you and knew what would make me mad. Your poor nephew looked terrified that I told you that he spilled the beans in front of him, He quickly changed his story and said that it was a misunderstanding.

Still, over the years you destroyed my things, attacked me physically. You knew I would not could not hit you are break your things. I am a pacifist, or in others words a big pussy. I hate jails and cannot do permanent damage to someone I love. If I am attacked or in fear of my life I can hurt a man, but I save that for the one in a million times it needs to be used. I do not believe you hit the person you love.

Fast forward to 2013-2014. I had a job in Kent Washington. Since I hate to commute we just rented a hotel right by the airport. The Seatac Strip. You brought your drug addicted son and his drug addicted girl friend to live off of us. At that hotel every drug known to man could be had. You had made friends with meth and heroin dealers. You would bring prostitutes into my room. While I was at work you were smoking meth with a convicted rapist. He told me you were smoking meth, and his girl friend backed up his story at another confrontation a few days later. You were busted.

Once you were busted you downplayed the dangers of meth use. You tried to get me to try it a time or two in fact. You felt that the lie was out, you may as well get me into it as well.

I told her the drug was a bad one, but not the real problem. The lies you told me for 5 and a half years straight about not using, on an almost daily basis. It was not just the meth you lied about, you lied about everything. I watched you lie to your kids and other people right in front of me. You would lie about anything and everything as if it were just some kind of habit.

One time we went to pan gold, my hobby, on the Little Santiam river. We were close enough to Salem Oregon for you to call your cousin to come bring you meth. She came with another woman, not sure of the relationship and her pregnant lesbian girl friend (or was it a wife). They brought you a large supply of meth.

I did what I liked to do, I panned for gold in the river most of the day. Apparently you smoked all that meth because you said you were out and you were fit to be tied that I stayed gone so long. You started beating on me and breaking things. It is almost like you wanted to show your relatives how large and in charge you are. You broke two of my binoculars and all my sun glasses. You broke my GPS. You hit me so hard in the mouth with your fist that you broke me tooth. We were kicked out of the campground. You and your relatives took my car keys and my phone and left me in my truck to wonder what was going to happen next.

Eventually you come back. You gave me my phone and keys but slept outside on the ground. In the morning I wanted to pull out of there and basically drop you off someplace.

I stopped at a Circle K for some cigarettes and my morning coffee. You got mad that I never bought you any so you dumped it out. I coolly went back and got another cup. This time when you tried to take it to dump it out I held onto it and it spilled all over you. You went on like an enraged animal pounding on me and scratching me. Some people came out and said they had called the police. I got a couple miles away and we got pulled over. You did as you always do, pretended to be your sister. You used her name, address and social security number. But what was wrong with that is the contents of your purse got dumped out at the Circle K. It had your ID, your prescription meds and your meth pipe.

The cops asked me all kinds of questions over and over and over again. They told me they had here on video tape thrashing me. Then they asked me who XXXX was, as her name and ID were at the crime scene. I felt caught and said you have her.

They took her away for assault 4 charges and apparently absconding from parole. Something she said she was finished with. They let me go.

While XXXX was in jail my tooth that she loosened broke out. I had a huge gaping hole in my mouth from her hitting me like a man in the face. I wrote her a letter in jail basically breaking up with her.

She called and begged for 2 months for me to change my mind. I held my ground and started to even date another woman.

Well she finally got out of jail. She called and pleaded with me to take her back. She was relentless. I even have recordings on my phone to back it up.

Our love was deep and went way back. I told her she had to swear on the lives of her children and swear on the lives of her grand children that she would never use meth again, would never hit me again.

I went back down to reconcile with her and the first thing she does is do meth and start to beat on me.She said I should have never seen another woman. She said she was the last woman I would ever be with. She said I was going to go to jail for 5 years.

She had me arrested on charges that I hit her and the stupid police believed her. They took me away and she took my dog and all my property. She even took my clothes.

As I am trying to get released from jail she attended the hearings acting like a victim. She cried and cried to the court telling them she was in danger. They made my bail a ridiculous sum from her words and that I am from out of state.

I eventually got out of jail, but still have charges to face. In the mean time, this woman that swore on the lives of her children and grand children went on a meth binge and absconded again. She was shortly arrested because her own son turned her in for sleeping in his garage.

One of the dogs was put in the pound. She released that one to me because she knew I was the responsible one, as always. would some how come up with the money and get permission from the courts to save our beloved dog from being gassed at the pound. She knew that not a god damned member of her family would even put money on her books, much less save a dog from the pound.

I got that dog, my old friend. I am glad to at least have him. He has been like my only real friend for almost 6 years. Everyone else is fake.

And do you think this woman will try to beg and con me back once she is released from jail this time? If history is any indication you are damn right she will. With apologies and promises pouring out like water from Silver falls.

What do you think I will do?

By the way,

This story is complete fiction. I am a writer as a hobby and made it all up. Any similarities between any person living or dead is completely coincidental.

PS Please excuse the errors in spelling and grammar. It all just poured out of me in a single breath.

On facebook I just got a picture of my dog from this guy and he wants $500 to give him back. I don't have it for one, I am not suppose to go to Oregon for another. I was not expecting this. This is the picture he sent me. My dog looks so sad,

gallery_7799_4143_5240.jpg

I can't do this and it is killing me