•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

i'm so sick of my house being a money pit. furnace nearly caught fire, of course when it's single digit weather. only hvac guy to call me back changed both blowers, replaced a bunch of the wiring harness and couple other things. when he handed me the bill my first question was, if you knew it was going to take all that why didn't i just get a new furnace? very nearly the same end cost but i'd have a new furnace that has a warranty on it. we went round and round about his lack of communication of what parts he had installed, i knew he had to do the exhaust blower and wiring but the rest he did with out saying anything to me, and how much i was getting charged for the parts and labor. basically he was trying to charge me twice what his cost was on everything as well as the stiff labor charge. after much bickering and teeth grinding i got the bill decreased enough to keep me from having a violent explosion. it's stll a lot more than i can comfortably afford though. second year in a row i'm cancelling plans because of crap with my house. fucking yeah.

got my 40 magnifier and 2 heater coils for my water tanks. to fkng far to carry hot water like I use to. sure don't want to water with ice floating around. don't have the space to have tanks In my grow room or bud room they both like my dogs, are dual purpose.lol

I'm so high i almost said happy birthday everyone rofl, smdh

So, happy holidays folks. as usual i don't care about holidays except when there are good times with friends/family, and of course food. might just being staying in this christmas though actually, not sure.

Yall have a merry time, doobie it up up, dab on it, puff puff pass, vape the damn thing, and bubble away my comrades .

please take it easy on anything you have to snort, and drinking if you have to drive. be safe yall

i put a little bit of Bubba crumble in a joint of NL i took a few tokes,and sucked fumes out of a straw too. man behind the eyes is obvious , almost like it wants to go over the eyes to cover them. pain from motion is still there, but sedentary pain is decreased moderately. could easily go t sleep right now frankly. looking at the keyboard under-lit with lights is a trip right now lol. damn never did this before. did it with straight hash, but not crumble. this crumble is over a year old btw. sure glad i saved it.

been in the fridge, but to preserve it, and keep me away from it i put it in the freezer :dribble:

Ran how are you dude, what's up with the pooch progress. i hope it works out, and he's fine and dandy.

dang i'm glad i edited this post i had at least 12 typos good grief .

oh btw the new lady that appeared is not going to be the keeper. i think she's great, and i like her, but she has no booty at all . i don't need a whopper, but i do need at least a small bubble back there. it's not happening she has the disease "Noassatol"

she got into the titty line, and must have fell asleep. by the time she awoke the booty line was closed .

one that i had gave up on contacted me finally. what a pleasant surprise too. i asked to see pictures so i could see the rest of her, and she asked me for my phone number.

she complied , and aesthetically I'm fully satisfied. she can cook, likes animals, and

she seems to be cooperative. said she wanted to learn how to play chess, and pool too. damn how great is that ? time will tell.

the other one in the mix is still in limbo. we have not been put yet. the first date was cancelled and we have not reloaded. she works two jobs...

i don't know how i'm going to tell the cool chick i like it's not going to be me and her. she really likes me, too, but maybe she will be ok. she acts grown, and all. so i'll try to do my best not to lead her on. i will actually have to lie to her though so that i don't let her know her not having an ass was the deal breaker. i tried to get her to let me see what she looked like before we met. she resisted. the pics of her thighs/legs/face were fine. she new she didn't have no booty; and she knew i was going to find out too. even when she bent over it wasn't much booty there. i was really disappointed frankly. she did it to herself, thinking that all the rest was going to make up for no booty.she was wrong though .

How come most animals can breed between species but birds can't ?

You never see a half Raven / half cockatoo

How come most animals can breed between species but birds can't ?

You never see a half Raven / half cockatoo

Most animals can't breed between species. The few that can usually need to be artificially inseminated, because they wouldn't get together in nature (like a lion/tiger cross).

Plants are more into the interspecies breeding thing.

i saw a post he made else where around dec,20 or so. so he's alive i think at least. meant to say that awhile back but got caught up mentally with other shit as usual.

well, hooked up with my ex before new years. we spend new years eve together until present. her ass is sleep now, took a long sleep so that's why i am up i need a little puff to get there in a few minutes hopefully. so it seems like she is actually going to try this time . time will tell though.

what sucks is i'm going to have to talk to 4 women to let them know i'm done. two of which were damn good prospects imho, and a 3rd. may have been the real deal for sure. hopefully i can get a love rain check if my lady flakes out on me. at least i can tell the one who didn't have any booty that it's not the reason why we are done. i dodged a bullet on that issue because she was gonna get fired for the NO-ASSATOL DISEASE..

SHE HAD A COUPLE OF GLITCHES ALREADY, BUT she worked through it, we talked reasonably to resolve the issues.

Randude hopefully will check in with a positive update also. hope yall have a great new year too. love yall

• Like 1

Guest Provence

Hi guys,

Today I bury my grand-mother. She was 90 years old, I was very very close to her as I was the only boy/man in the family.

In 2002, she developped Alzheimer's disease. The disease went at slow pace, at first she just had memory troubles.

Shop-owners would sometime call us because my grand-mother couldn't find where she had parked her car.

Or sometimes we would see that in the same morning, she had bought the same vegetables twice...

It wasn't very alarming and we still agreeded that she could have her car for small shoppings ect..

In 2012 she had had a cerebral attack (stroke) and partially lost the use of speak.

In 2013 she lost her 2 daughters (my 2 ants), both from cancers, and everything went downhill.

Last month, we weighted her at 32 kilos (65 something pounds)...

She couldn't eat or drink anymore (neurologic..)

My grand-father died in 1999 and now, she's away too.

I wrote a letter for, and with asentiment of my mother, decided we would play 4 pieces of art at the church. She was Catholic.

The first one is

-Marche pour la cérémonie des turcs, from Italo-French composer JB Lully

Second

-The flower Duet - Delibes

Third

-Sonnerie de Sainte Geneviève du Mont-de-Paris

Fourth

-Chopin Etudes Revolutionnaires Opus 10 n°12

Well, such is life.

She never drank, quit smoking 25+ years ago.

• Like 1

I truly hope you and your family find peace.

The dues to the life ride are very hurtful at times.

Those are some beautiful pieces also man.

• Like 1

Bro Provence, sorry for your loss. I have lost all my family on my mothers side except an uncle.

My heart and sympathy goes out to u and family.

May she rest in peace.

Guest Provence

Thank you everyone, that was a rough day.

Life is precious.

Have a good week everyone

Guest Provence

Thanks Shoeless

You know it's a cognitive disease. Everything works (heart, liver..) except that the person doesn't really know which month we're in, year...

My grand mother has never shown aggressiveness, at least towards me.

With the nurses, she was stiff. But with me, she was so kind...

Doctors had trouble understanding how she could still dial a number, or play bridge with her few friends.

It's rather difficult to tell difference between mere senility, that is an old age and mind

that sometimes shows its limit, and a real disease.

Even for doctors. Some say that the brain shrinks, but unfortunately it is also true with senility.

I remember, when the disease started to become a bit more severe, about 5 years ago, my mother accompanied her to the neurologist, and my mother told me that she had to undergo some kind of tests.

Like drawing a watch at quarter past 11 with the right sizes of the hands, or touching her nose with the left hand, her right ear with the right hand, while closing the left eye.

I'm enclined to think that the anti-depressant and anxiolitic she took for several years after my grand-father died either created the disease, or declared a disease that she wore in herself but may have never appear without these drugs, or simply rushed a disease that would have shown sooner or later anyway.

I'm only guessing, but she developped the disease just a few years after my grand-father died, period when she took these drugs.

Before that, she never had these types of medicine.

I also feel that the loneliness she suffered, in this big family house, after my grand-father passed away played a major part.

We used to live 300 miles from her and would visit her every other week-end, but still I think she felt very lonely.

Lack of conversation, socialization ect... they play bad tricks on the brain...

As the disease progressed, the difficulity to swallow became more and more evident and we had to put her in a retirement home.

That's about the time when I decided that I would move, pack my stuff and live closer to her.

I could see her almost everyday.

But I guess the disease had alrealdy taken the toll...

Anyway, writing here with you guys relieved me.

Have a happy new year and enjoy, life's so precious...

Prov

• Like 4

Provence. we are all brothers on his forum or should be at least.

I hope for quick healing

even though time is the only med when u lose someone that is that close.

hope you have a good night and a wonderful life...

• Like 1