•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Provence. Dementia is one of the worst ways to lose someone. You lose them so gradually that you don't get to mourn normally. People forget what the person was really like by the time they finally go.

BTW, sure hope Randude is OK. Hopefully his absence isn't due to bad shit.

He really got fucked up by that woman. I hope he pulls it together.

• Like 4

I have been wondering about Randy also.

it was posted he is back with the women that has caused him all the troble.

ell, she may have already put his ass in jail. lol

• Like 1

if that's true it's gd pathetic on his part. i would be more sympathetic but i'm extremely irritated that he gave me his word he would reimburse me for the money to bond her out when she was first arrested last december. the fact she got hauled off to another state should not have changed that. dude's decision making and priorities are fucked.

• Like 1

bad deal DOG. I sent him some beans and I don't think he ever thanked me nor did he grow them. he is a troubled soul. if u don't know someone pesonally. on line friend u really don't know.

• Like 1

I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone on here.

I have been in really bad shape.

I have had to sell everything I own and I am staying with friends.

I never got my dog (Buzz) back because the guy keeps hiding him from me. He has said that he would give me the dog but his girl friend wants to keep the dog, has fallen in love with him. I have been networking all over the town they live in and trying to put pressure on them.

I am supposed to go to court down in Oregon Friday. It is called Pre-Trial and I am not sure what that means. I have the actual trial on the 19th, but the "Victim" is in jail on the other side of the state and unable to attend court. There are no plans to transfer her across state for the trial. What this will mean is postponement of the trial. I have job offers out of state, good offers, than I cannot take because of the court. It looks like it could be continued to eternity. I have a public defender, naturally, as I have no source of income. I could just plead guilty to the case, whereby I will be given time served and have to pay a $100 fine. Believe it or not, I cannot have this on my record as it will keep me from some kinds of work and even renting a place here.

It cost me about $120 for each trip to Oregon. I have been able to do some pretty humiliating odd-jobs for small amounts of money to pay for gas for this week's trial. I can stay at a friends house in Portland until the trial on the 19th, but I really think that once the court meets at pre-trial it will be made clear that the "victim" isn't available and will be continued, meaning more time in limbo and more trips to McMinnville Oregon.

And once this girl is out of jail she risk perjury and other offenses for having me falsely arrested. I really do not think she has the means or motivation to travel 3 1/2 hours for the trial once it does commence. Meaning several trips to Oregon for me until they decide to drop the case because of her absence. I do not know how much longer the DA will go on with this when I a fighting it with the word of three of her family members, the word of two policemen from two different arrest, two parole officers, her spending about a year and a half in 2 month increments in jail over the past two years. I have courtroom documents of her conviction of Felony assault on me and some written reports from police where where has used her sister's name when pulled over and or in accidents. Her sisters is one of my witnesses because her sister had to go to court in Washington State and prove she was not the one that got into an accident with no insurance. Laura has been arrested for assaulting me Two Times and other times when she was arrested it was because she was abusing someone else. That is when they find her warrants and transfer her to Yamhill County Jail in Oregon and Washington County Oregon,

Me, I am a terrible mess. I am qualified for free medical care because of my lack of income. I am taking anti depressants and Xanax. I have not even felt like smoking weed for a couple of months. Laura really fucked me on November 2nd. She took a lot from me as I was arrested, and most importantly my dog. Then she just gives the dog away. I have tried to work with the police but they are not interested in helping me. I am going to have to do something special to get my dog back. Like camp out where the dog is being kept and when the girl friend or one of the kids walk the dog I will just call him. He will dump those people and come to me without a doubt. I am not sure what the legal ramifications are of this, so I have to wait until my trial is over before doing it. As it sits right now, I am released under tight circumstances and can be jailed again until the trial quite easily.

My depression is the primary reason I am not here. I do not have any good news to report at all and waiting until I do. It makes me feel worse to write all this stuff out. I am so angry over the dog... I cannot say what is going through my head. I do know that karma can be pretty fucked up. Laura got me in jail for 8 days and a couple weeks later she gets two months. She is in a jail in Eastern Oregon, where she doesn't know a soul, and I do not think anyone is helping her financially.

I have gone to court in Washington state and started the process of a No-Contact Order. Once Laura gets out of jail she is going to start calling me and that will be her biggest mistake. I have given this woman so many passes over the past 6 years and they are all used up. If it weren't for this case I would be in Alabama right now making $45 per hour. I would be able to do a lot with this money. I was already hired January 4th, but my attorney said I cannot go down there until after the trial. The job said they cannot wait that long. Now they are calling me again and telling me if I can be there on the 26th I have the job. Well, it looks like the trial will be postponed because Laura is in jail. So I am still getting screwed and there is nothing nobody can do about it. This client in Alabama has wanted me personally and been very patient. I had to tell them the truth about what I am going through because of the continuous delays on my part. I just hope I am not burning another bridge. My public defender is a pretty good one, but she can only do the bare minimum for me.

Anyone want to see who did this to me look at Laura Jean Rife at the Crook County (Oregon) Jail. You will see what I am dealing with. Her booking date is not exactly accurate as she was booked in Yamhill county and spent a week or so there before being to Crook County. Then, they have not posted her release date. I have had her served the "Emergency" No-Contract Order while she is in jail. My current girl friend served her as well. Thursday I go to court to get the permanent no contact order. Being served by both of us must make Laura's blood boil. She knows that I know she is in jail again and for such a long time, and my girl friend served her a no contact order as well. If Laura so much as calls me I am calling the police and having her locked up again, which will probably prolong my case, but I want her to know I mean business. Every time I have broken up with her she begs and guilts me into taking her back. I am sure she is thinking somehow she could do that again in her feeble little little brain. If she contacts me I will not fail to put her back in jail Over and Over again. What she has cost me is insurmountable. My liberty, my clothes, computers, various tools, my beloved dog and my fucking liberty. I am not you regular cop caller but she brought it on.

I will come back again when I can say something positive. Anyone that has ever helped me will be paid back double. Sorry for the delay. I have had a horrible year and it is still going on and it is a new year.

My trial has been postponed (Continued?) for a month. Another month of limbo.

PROVENCE,

My condolences for your grand ma. my mom had alzheimer's too . best mom/friend any human could have had. i know what it's like to deal with them , and even more so the helpless feeling/frustration because you can't do anything to help stop what's happening . those days were rough , and i had got to the point where i wanted to end it because i couldn't help her. she actually saved me because i recalled all the good things she taught me, and shared with me while raising me.

unfortunately my sister now has alzheimer's too . smdh she recently had to go into the hospital because she wasn't walking etc.. thankfully she had a recent reload, and is back in her former condition. she has to go to PT because of rigidity in her upper shoulders/arms though. hopefully that will help her as i have seen positive info on that modality of care for this common side affect of alzheimer's . my other sister was too worn out to enjoy her birthday(65) because of dealing with our sisters unexpected setback.

i have one more item i need to recall that might help my sisters situation, and me too for that matter. now finding it is a priority . i have always gravitated to that movie Powder to help folks look at life a bit differently in a positive way when we lose a loved one from our physical world/touch .

hang in there, she's everywhere now you dig ! :hug:

Hey Randude,

sorry you're still feeling the affects of that succubus . Yet, thinking about her made me think you have to try a different tactic to force the police to help you.

1. file an official police report for your dog being stolen. that is the first step because that's what happened when laura took the dog. that also makes whoever she gave the dog to culpable of receiving stolen property !!! when u do your report have pictures of the dog to give them. Yet, the official complaint ties their hands, and forces them to deal with you like it or not. that is key imho.

Also make it clear after the charges are filed that you located the dog already. at that point local authorities can go to the known location to deal with the folks who now have that bulldog. Yes, if i were you i'd stake the place out, and take pictures of him on the property.

yes, if they do come out with the dog you can confront them on the spot. i would have another person there as a witness, and have them film the confrontation. you can , and should physically snatch the leash if you can. your dog is not going to stop you, and if they physically try to stop you by assaulting you your bulldog is gonna bit them plain , and simple. then you take the dog. they can call the police all they want, as they got the dog from a thief, and even though they know you are the rightful owner didn't want to return the dog.

have all documentation about your communication with them ready, and have copies too. Animal control can also be used to assist in getting your dog back. of course i don't know how they handle that stuff in the dog's' current location.

Now, as far as ur depression goes. realize that this shit storm is going to be at an end eventually, and you can start a whole new life without the poison of Laura . Yes, moving to a different local will thwart her efforts at trying to continue to get you back , and make you miserable even if she can't have you.

As for me and my lady. some rough spots, but she is hanging in there. i don't expect her to transform herself all of a sudden. i realize it takes time, and we still have a lot of learning about each other to do . She's trying though, and that is all i expect/want .

Hang in there randude. now you have to stay game, and keep scratching. when all this shit is finally over you can get back to living a life of contentment that you make for yourself. :wave:

• Like 3

I am extremely depressed while in this state of limbo.

A recruiter talked to me today, but they do a background (and drug) screen and although I will pass a drug test right now, the hit on my background is a bad one. Assault 4 is pretty bad, but a Domestic Violence (DV) charge is considered a more serious matter. I don't think I will get a job unless it is someone that doesn't do that background checks. I am 95% certain that I will beat these charges, but I never thought that I would even going to get arrested in the first place. She was like a Tasmanian devil beating on me. She hurt herself doing so. I had a big fat lip and bruises about my body, but they had to pick a side and they picked her's instead of mine. Now here we are.

I am trying to get a No-Contact order so she cannot call me or harass me in any way. I have been to court two times, and although there is what they call an emergency No-Contact order in place, the real deal is not in place because Laura has written to the court and asked that this be continued until she is out of jail. The judge apologized but said the law says she has to be given an extension or whatever if she cannot make it to court. I am not sure if Laura knows this or not, but if she dares to call me before the conclusion of this case she will go to jail and make it a slam dunk for me to get my permanent No-Contact Order for violating it. I know from years of experience that she is going to call me the day she gets out of jail. She will beg for my forgiveness and she will also promise the world. I had her swear on the lives of her kids last time before I would see her again.

Anyway, I am frustrated that every place I go I find walls and doors shut in my face. I am not a bad guy, really. My only mistake is I may say something to a woman that makes her flip out. My other mistake would be the women that I have chosen. None of them seem to play by any kind of rules anyway. They want to win at whatever cost and whatever means. According to Laura and the people she runs with, she is a super rat for what she did to me. It changed the game for me too, whereas I am seeking a protection order so I have more control in my life.

At any rate, I am a mess. Taking lots of pills (Dr Prescribed) and just feeling helpless and hopeless. I am no fun to be around.

I have had to do some carpentry work to just get some cash coming in, but that money is so low and and infrequent it is not much use. The other day I had to remove the floor of a house so that the flooring guys could put down new hardwood floor. I am so sore from that you could not imagine. I am 55 remember, and spent the last 35 years behind a desk.

Here we are.

Wow, my life just went to shit this morning. I was going to vent my rage but I started reading some other recent posts here. My shit life is nothing compared to the shit other people have to deal with. Still that's no consolation.

• Like 1

everyone has problems. dealing with them is something that some can't do

the thing that gets me is some go back for more. not once but several times.

I don't have ant sympathy for these folks.

when u make your own bed...live with it.

I see a lot of growers have a big problem with mites,fungus gnats and flies. why? I may just be a num skull but I can't figure it out.

the only time I ever seen mites was on a outside plant belonging to a friend several years go.

Do they get brought into the grow room or is it just a matter of climate? I am really interested in finding out the why's so I maybe can not get them in my rooms.

I always figured it was caused by bringing outside plants inside. please enlighten me.

I see a lot of growers have a big problem with mites,fungus gnats and flies. why? I may just be a num skull but I can't figure it out.

the only time I ever seen mites was on a outside plant belonging to a friend several years go.

Do they get brought into the grow room or is it just a matter of climate? I am really interested in finding out the why's so I maybe can not get them in my rooms.

I always figured it was caused by bringing outside plants inside. please enlighten me.

Here's my guess. Since we live in the eastern US, outside of any legal or semi-legal state, we mostly grow in isolation from other growers. Everything or nearly everything we have is from seeds that we started. We didn't get cuts from other people and introduce them to the grow areas.

Whenever anyone reports a problem, it's usually from some cut they took as a gift from someone else, and they didn't do any kind of quarantine. Other than that, it's from bringing a cut in from an outdoor plant without taking the same kind of precautions. Since I've never traded cuts with anyone, and I have only taken cuts from indoor plants and put them outside, rather than the other way around, there hasn't been much opportunity for my grows to get these pests.

Fungus gnats are another story.

• Like 4

you can get mites easily from other growers clones...a fellow grower use to put his indoor plants on his balcony sometimes and got mites from.

the fungus gnats and white flies comes from the soil,i´d say.

• Like 1

My only mistake is I may say something to a woman that makes her flip out. My other mistake would be the women that I have chosen.

It's the second one.

Let me assure you that physically attacking you is not a reaction that most women would have, no matter what you might say to them (unless you're threatening them or their kids). I'm about your age and have had a number of relationships with different women over the years. None would behave like your ex GF. Chalk this up to getting involved with one FUCKED UP BITCH. The vast majority of women are non-violent and non-criminals.

But if you notice a thread of this kind of bullshit running through the relationships in your life, it's because you're choosing women like this for some reason, and deciding to pass on the non-nutcases. That's behavior you can change.

• Like 2

Nice hat, Misterdirt.

The sun was getting in my eyes, which messed up my mysterious stare.

• Like 2

right ur goals down and make them attainable

use all free/near free resources possible food stamps, soup kitchens, donated clothing sources & medical. yup, i had to do all that for a long ass time. that was the only way i was able to feed my critters with no job...

kick urself in the ass and ween urself off the pills that aren't essential. if that means see a therapist to help u keep on track do so.

i brought up the therapy issue last night with my lady, i'm gonna see who will accept us as a couple even though we aren't married. i already told her that regardless of what i now know, and how smart i might be she needs someone else that she ain't got issues with ... some folks can work things out because of the space they are in with relationship skills . yet, when it's only one of you with said skills it can't be done without full cooperation from the other one. if that was happening there wouldn't be an issue would it ? so an independent 3rd party is our best bet .

she's too tight/inflexible, but very square; and i'm more practical/efficient type more like water/circle. both bulldog natures though. i told her last night it was because she wasn't raised right, and her schooling didn't happen properly either. mind u i'm talking in terms of how a pit would be prepped for work/battle. i told her she had to trust me; and not run/quit, and we would through anything .

ok, need to let her use the puter. i'm stoned from left over crumble mixed with bio diesel. arizer solo old model. :dribble:

...it's an addictive benzo. used to treat anxiety. Same class as Zanex or Valium. I just smoke vape some of the right kinda indica if I need to chill or kick a nasty anxiety issue. (PTSD etc etc whatever). Cindy indica leaner crosses- skunk indica crosses and moderns like soliliqueen, they are my daily at work need to chill medicine.

-P

...said soliliqueen--just the one shorter pheno I had.

• Like 1

damn, we have one bad ass snow storm upon us.

been a while for me and some others on here. last big storm that brought 32" of snow on my deck in a little holler in w.va..if i am not mistaken it was 83 or so.

anyway there is been nothing to compare since.

hell, we may get 12'' or even 18'' but that storm was the baddest of the bad. Baddest is holler talk meaning "one bad mother fucker" lol.

Great time to up pot as humidity will be up and the temps. also.

everything is inside the room so all i have to do is put my mix in pots and repot the seedlings.

• Like 1

k its says say or post anything you want so I've been on xanax for 2 or 3 years now and currently I take four a day usually two 1mg pills twice a day.Lately i've been really numb and depressed with horrible OCD.At first xanax was doing great for more since I started taking it.I was more social but still had anxiety but not as bad and had less panic attacks.And I was taking medication for ocd but now I can socialize better But my OCD'S 10 times worse.I rely on it for everything sleep,OCD and anxiety of course,no medication had fully helped me with OCD but some of them helped me some but now nothing helps but the xanax.My OCD's worse at night.Rubbing eyes for hours and flipping out over the slightest thing,spending hours adjusting my phone to the perfect music setting.Obsessing about stupid shit I watch online.Like conspiracy theorys and shit which are completely insane.Basically causing me to have OCD induced panic attacks.Since i've taken it I no longer feel like myself I feel numb and an empty feeling feeling inside me.I have every to motivation and dread going certain places.Not to mention I have chronic back pain most likely related to an injury and have gained alot of weight from doing nothing except sitting inside,watching tv and eating junk food which im trying to change.Any advise,I want to go off the xanax but dont know if I should.And I know not to go off it cold turkey,

I remember that snowstorm, Bigun. I lived in WV back then. I was traveling from Connecticut to WV DURING the fucking storm, and luckily found a hotel with a room when things got desperate. I was in one of those old K-5 Blazers, when they were called 4-wheel drive vehicles, before "SUV." It took 40 hours of driving to do a 12 hour drive, and only because I could put it into 4-wheel drive and get in the uncleared lanes on the interstate.

And yes, my girlfriend lived in New Haven, CT. Risking life and limb to get laid seemed perfectly reasonable to me, at the time.

• Like 1

Mr. dirt, I was at a lake in Va. striper fishing.

wife called and told me she had abot a foot of snow and I needed to get home before it gets worse.

it was normally a 4 hr. drive or so and this trip took us almost 11 hrs. lol

once we got on 2 lane roads out of Prinston W.va. . the fun began..trees own in road we had to move. we had a convoy of 4 vechicles so it made it safer.

I will never forget that we had several crappie in a 5 gal bucket . some were still alive when I got home and there was 0 water in the bucket.

At present we have around 4" . it started about 5:30 am.

got to get out there and do a transplant of 33 seedlings.. lol

• Like 1