•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

...what i dont get in my mind is this: if u follow this thread (and some others) all the time when some people tell about problems, usually the next sentence is about pills they take for the problems they have?

why the fuck are u eating this shit??????

its obvious that it doesn't make it better in any way?

hm...

• Like 2

... all the time when some people tell about problems, usually the next sentence is about pills they take for the problems they have?

....thats the american way of life ;) ...theres a pill for everything lurk.gif

• Like 1

Big Pharma is out there, trying to get you hooked.

Ever read the book Oryx And Crake, by Margret Atwood? In it, almost everyone is on a series of drugs. In some drugs are engineered diseases that will hit after a while, and then you have to buy the new drug to take care of it.

• Like 2

....most of that stuff is not available over the counter, over here you need prescription for almost everything...

...what i dont get in my mind is this: if u follow this thread (and some others) all the time when some people tell about problems, usually the next sentence is about pills they take for the problems they have?

its obvious that it doesn't make it better in any way?

hm...

Im aware I need to get off the shit and obviously how it effects you,Thats why im trying to get off xanax.And the answer to your questions because if I dont take it I feel like total shit.I rely on it even if I don't want to.Im addicted, :( unfortunately and would've never taken it if I knew that it would impact my life like this.I was naive,fucking stupid at that .

I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone on here.

I have been in really bad shape.

I have had to sell everything I own and I am staying with friends.

I never got my dog (Buzz) back because the guy keeps hiding him from me. He has said that he would give me the dog but his girl friend wants to keep the dog, has fallen in love with him. I have been networking all over the town they live in and trying to put pressure on them.

I am supposed to go to court down in Oregon Friday. It is called Pre-Trial and I am not sure what that means. I have the actual trial on the 19th, but the "Victim" is in jail on the other side of the state and unable to attend court. There are no plans to transfer her across state for the trial. What this will mean is postponement of the trial. I have job offers out of state, good offers, than I cannot take because of the court. It looks like it could be continued to eternity. I have a public defender, naturally, as I have no source of income. I could just plead guilty to the case, whereby I will be given time served and have to pay a $100 fine. Believe it or not, I cannot have this on my record as it will keep me from some kinds of work and even renting a place here.

It cost me about $120 for each trip to Oregon. I have been able to do some pretty humiliating odd-jobs for small amounts of money to pay for gas for this week's trial. I can stay at a friends house in Portland until the trial on the 19th, but I really think that once the court meets at pre-trial it will be made clear that the "victim" isn't available and will be continued, meaning more time in limbo and more trips to McMinnville Oregon.

And once this girl is out of jail she risk perjury and other offenses for having me falsely arrested. I really do not think she has the means or motivation to travel 3 1/2 hours for the trial once it does commence. Meaning several trips to Oregon for me until they decide to drop the case because of her absence. I do not know how much longer the DA will go on with this when I a fighting it with the word of three of her family members, the word of two policemen from two different arrest, two parole officers, her spending about a year and a half in 2 month increments in jail over the past two years. I have courtroom documents of her conviction of Felony assault on me and some written reports from police where where has used her sister's name when pulled over and or in accidents. Her sisters is one of my witnesses because her sister had to go to court in Washington State and prove she was not the one that got into an accident with no insurance. Laura has been arrested for assaulting me Two Times and other times when she was arrested it was because she was abusing someone else. That is when they find her warrants and transfer her to Yamhill County Jail in Oregon and Washington County Oregon,

Me, I am a terrible mess. I am qualified for free medical care because of my lack of income. I am taking anti depressants and Xanax. I have not even felt like smoking weed for a couple of months. Laura really fucked me on November 2nd. She took a lot from me as I was arrested, and most importantly my dog. Then she just gives the dog away. I have tried to work with the police but they are not interested in helping me. I am going to have to do something special to get my dog back. Like camp out where the dog is being kept and when the girl friend or one of the kids walk the dog I will just call him. He will dump those people and come to me without a doubt. I am not sure what the legal ramifications are of this, so I have to wait until my trial is over before doing it. As it sits right now, I am released under tight circumstances and can be jailed again until the trial quite easily.

My depression is the primary reason I am not here. I do not have any good news to report at all and waiting until I do. It makes me feel worse to write all this stuff out. I am so angry over the dog... I cannot say what is going through my head. I do know that karma can be pretty fucked up. Laura got me in jail for 8 days and a couple weeks later she gets two months. She is in a jail in Eastern Oregon, where she doesn't know a soul, and I do not think anyone is helping her financially.

I have gone to court in Washington state and started the process of a No-Contact Order. Once Laura gets out of jail she is going to start calling me and that will be her biggest mistake. I have given this woman so many passes over the past 6 years and they are all used up. If it weren't for this case I would be in Alabama right now making $45 per hour. I would be able to do a lot with this money. I was already hired January 4th, but my attorney said I cannot go down there until after the trial. The job said they cannot wait that long. Now they are calling me again and telling me if I can be there on the 26th I have the job. Well, it looks like the trial will be postponed because Laura is in jail. So I am still getting screwed and there is nothing nobody can do about it. This client in Alabama has wanted me personally and been very patient. I had to tell them the truth about what I am going through because of the continuous delays on my part. I just hope I am not burning another bridge. My public defender is a pretty good one, but she can only do the bare minimum for me.

Anyone want to see who did this to me look at Laura Jean Rife at the Crook County (Oregon) Jail. You will see what I am dealing with. Her booking date is not exactly accurate as she was booked in Yamhill county and spent a week or so there before being to Crook County. Then, they have not posted her release date. I have had her served the "Emergency" No-Contract Order while she is in jail. My current girl friend served her as well. Thursday I go to court to get the permanent no contact order. Being served by both of us must make Laura's blood boil. She knows that I know she is in jail again and for such a long time, and my girl friend served her a no contact order as well. If Laura so much as calls me I am calling the police and having her locked up again, which will probably prolong my case, but I want her to know I mean business. Every time I have broken up with her she begs and guilts me into taking her back. I am sure she is thinking somehow she could do that again in her feeble little little brain. If she contacts me I will not fail to put her back in jail Over and Over again. What she has cost me is insurmountable. My liberty, my clothes, computers, various tools, my beloved dog and my fucking liberty. I am not you regular cop caller but she brought it on.

I will come back again when I can say something positive. Anyone that has ever helped me will be paid back double. Sorry for the delay. I have had a horrible year and it is still going on and it is a new year.

randude I've been following this post for a while now and fuck man you've had it rough but don't start taking xanax and shit,at first it will make you feel better but after awhile you'll end up feeling more depressed,numb..etc..the shit changes you.Be strong man im sorry you've having to deal with this bullshit from that fucking bitch.And me mentioning something like a medication's the last thing you want to hear but all its done for me is make my life worse.Im currently trying to get off of it.At first I wasnt addicted or anything,It just started helping less and less and I kept going up on dose and taking it more frequent.Now without it I feel horrible,frustrated,can't concentrate,numb and more depressed then ever.Gotta find other ways to cope.LIke hobbies and shit, I dont know go to the park,play golf,get out of the house and try to feel happy even it isn't easy man.I wish you the best Randy and hope this year things do get better man.And after all this court shits over with, laura will be history.

• Like 1

If say gettin a good pheno from seed is 6 seeds to get one pheno and I grow 6 different strains , one seed each , what are my odds ?

( 6x6x6x6x6x6 ) x6 lol

Any gamblers out there ?

In the chamber by pelvis ( ghetto)

As the snow flies

On a cold and gray Open grow mornin'

A poor little baby shoot is cut

And put in the chamberrrrrr

And his owner smiles

'cause if there's one thing that he don't mind

it's another hungry mouth to feed

In the chamberrrrrrrrr

People, yes you understand

the clone needs a helping hand

And she'll grow to be a beautiful young girl some day

Take a look at you and me,

are we too blind to see,

do we simply turn our heads

and look the other way

While the mh burns

and a hungry little clone with a few trimmed leaves

Settles in a pot as the circulating fan blows

In the chamberrrrrrrrrrrr

And there's no nute burn

so he starts to flower because of the night

and he learns how to bud

and he learns how to ripe

In the chamberrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Then one night in total excitement

The grower lifts him out

He buys some string , he gets a blade

He trims them down , and hangs them up

And his owner smiles : )

As some friends gather round some lovely bud

Grinded on the table with skins in hand

Beside the chamberrrrrrrrrrrrrr

As her young clone dies,

on a cold and gray Open grow mornin',

another little baby clone is born

In the chamberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thankyou

Thankyou very much

• Like 1

A few mistakes with the he' s that should have been she's , but still ... Not bad eh lol

Can anybody make up any others ?

Wow, I might be to stoned to create eloquent couplets. I shoulda smoked some blueamnesia rather than the herijackberry. maybe next time.

The revised edition

In the chamber by elfish ( ghetto)

As the snow flies

And her owner smiles

In the chamberrrrrrrrr

are we too blind to see,

and look the other way

While the mh burns

And there's no ... nute burn or lock

so she starts to flower because of the night

and she learns how to bud

and she learns how to ripe

The grower lifts her out

He trims her , and hangs her upside down

And her owner smiles : )

Grinded on the table with skins in their hands

As her young clone dies,

Thankyou

Thankyou very much

I would like to give a big shout out to Drizella x ms universe ..... , without you none of this could have happened ..... Thankyou

And another big shout out to lotus ........ You where my inspiration

El fish has now left the building : )

In the chamber by pelvis ( ghetto)

As the snow flies

And his owner smiles

In the chamberrrrrrrrr

are we too blind to see,

and look the other way

While the mh burns

And there's no nute burn

so he starts to flower because of the night

and he learns how to bud

and he learns how to ripe

The grower lifts him out

He trims them down , and hangs them up

And his owner smiles : )

Grinded on the table with skins in hand

As her young clone dies,

Thankyou

Thankyou very much

Completely awesome!!! hahaha :verrygood

• Like 1

I know , I couldn't believe I did it myself lol

stick a couple of eec and ph levels in there and open grow could get rid of that grow guide haha

off to VA medical Center shortly

regular appt.

what a lousy day to go as I hate bad ,slick roads..lol

one thing I have learned about VA, don't miss an appt. lol

all u peeps on here have a great day.

• Like 1

did not understand ifish.

by the way do u fish or just picked the name?

I use to fish a lot. live within 100 yards of a lake. lol

I actually fish , salt water mainly , shore fishing with the occasional boat trip .

I love the idea of preparing for the worst

I thought you might have a survival type bag in your car , due to the bad weather your havin

Was just curious , if you did , what was in it ?

Just shooting the breeze : )

Do u not miss havin a line in the water ?

Sorry my accent is coming thu my text , I'll tone it down

I actually fish , salt water mainly , shore fishing with the occasional boat trip .

I love the idea of preparing for the worst

I thought you might have a survival type bag in your car , due to the bad weather your havin

Was just curious , if you did , what was in it ?

Just shooting the breeze : )

Do u not miss havin a line in the water ?

Sorry my accent is coming thu my text , I'll tone it down

I know this is quoted for bigun but I miss having a line in the water,but now everythings fucking frozen,i like mainly catfishings and freshwater striper fishing,shits depressing :(

@ thenobleson

Can u not get the big auger out ( big mad corkscrew drill ) like on discovery

I like the sound of strippers

You got the snakehead thenobleson ?

Bigun what's in your lake

I could probably hit it with my beachcaster from your house lol

Or pretty close anyway : )

@ thenobleson

Can u not get the big auger out ( big mad corkscrew drill ) like on discovery

I like the sound of strippers

You got the snakehead thenobleson ?

Bigun what's in your lake

I could probably hit it with my beachcaster from your house lol

Or pretty close anyway : )

lol what

I just pictured you in a crazy frozen place like on discovery channel, walkin on the ice , as u could live anywhere , and that's where I put you in my head lol

Because you said strippers In my head put you in USA , so I asked if you had snakehead problems : )

And bigun lives just 100 yards away from a lake

I can cast , close to 100 yards with my beach caster rod (15 foot )

So I recon if I stood at his house I could hit his lake

Simples