•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

welcome to the club bigun! here u have the welcome-doobie of my favorite cheeseberry :j

• Like 1

This thread of Rayne's shows for me: https://www.opengrow...ix/page__st__20

At the Motel 6, the guy shot in the shower is expected to make a full recovery: http://komonews.com/...at-seatac-motel

Update: Randude wasn't involved. http://www.kiro7.com/web/kiro/news/local/deputies-1-killed-1-injured-in-seatac-shooting/434584217

• Like 2

I'm reading a book at the moment, with the topic the awareness of plants. The author listed their alot of studies how plants react to music, touching their stems, telling and even thinking good things about them. And the result was always positive, the yields getting higher, or the plant was more healthy and growing faster. In the book is described that we can achieve better results with the plants if we handle them like a friend, or your chield. What do you think about this?

Sorry for my bad english

It is a book written in german from joseph scheppach

The secret awareness of plants .

Hey Led, yeah right that aint me in that news story... Unless I changed into a Chinese construction worker from smoking too much weed.

I will say this, and that is I have stayed in that particular hotel Many times over the last 35 years. There is a lot of horrible history around here from gangs to the Green River Killer. Rules of life always apply, draw your battle lines carefully, you never know what could happen. BTW, I am in that exact hotel as I write this. I have stayed here so many times. I stayed here while working in the city until I could find a place to live and stayed here for a couple of months. They have hookers the airport is near, they have drugs and they have gang activity. Best to stay away from all of that IMO. Not this motel 6, but one close by I feel my gf got reintroduced to meth and continued onward with her addiction. A big part of the reason we crashed and burned. I told her from the beginning I didn't want that shit around. Not only bad stuff, it attracts some dangerous people. Outside of smoking weed I am pretty close to they guy next door. I don't like to run with bad criminals.... Speaking of which, anyone seen Mr Dirt lately?

Here is some other things about that hotel in the news story. One, I was a hotel auditor when I was going to college and worked at this exact hotel. I was part of the team that actually built it or grand opened it around 1983. They wanted me to move into management but I was more interested in other things.

Another thing, there have been some pretty bad murders in this hotel. The motel down the street is wilder but more murders seem to happen at this one.

Lots of gangster activity in this neck of the woods. Generally you mind your own business, stay away from bad people you won't have a bad experience.

So did you notice anything odd about that story? All they said was the boy was tall. They didn't tell the rest for political reasons. Every time there is a violent crime in or around the city they always have vague descriptions. They say he was tall or wearing a green jacket. Anything more would enlighten people to the truth and the news doesn't think we can handle the truth. A certain type of person carries a gun around in the city and anyone with half a brain knows who they are.

So I am okay. Thanks for your concern. I am always in this part of town lately. but not in the news.

I had a horrible car wreck the other day. I am sitting in my truck waiting for the light to change and somebody texting hit me over 40 miles per hour. I was in a line of traffic but left a space in front of me so that ongoing traffic could turn left. Its 6:15 and I am half awake and I feel a nasty crash in the back of my truck. The force was so great it sent me into the other car like a pool ball. I had essentially two wrecks. The one where I was hit and the one where I hit the other guy.

So the guys insurance company is accepting blame/liability, but it looks like they are going to basically screw me out of the only thing I have left, my truck. I am pretty upset about that. That truck is like a friend to me and we have been everywhere together. I had just turned over the Odometer to 300,000 miles and now it cost more to fix than society thinks it is worth. I am not sure how I am going to take this. I have had very few things as long as I have had that truck.

Wow, sorry to hear about the loss of your truck. Are you OK physically?

The Seattle Times has gone to ridiculous lengths trying to smooth over race relations. Even when the police appeal to the public for information, the ST will not say black--you need to find out from another news outlet like KOMO.

[I'm reading a book at the moment, with the topic the awareness of plants]

After living with a perpetual garden for 15 years, IMHO the guy is just humanizing his plants, like we do with pets, always *assuming* by their expressions, to what they are thinking.

Talking to plants, is much like talking to dogs, just because they make some reaction to your voice , we jump to the conclusion they understand.

CAN they understand words, of course they can, does that mean you can read to them The Articles Of Confederation, and expect them to understand? Nah.

But please feel free to believe anything you wish, but for me, it's a great way to put a few bucks in his pocket,selling you that idea.

Am I okay from the wreck? Yes and no. I hurt, pretty damn sore, but nothing broken. Hard to believe how much trauma you receive from a collision, well two collisions actually. It is like all the fluids in your body flow with momentum to the extremes stretching all your cells, causing some kind of hydro-static shock. I keep replaying the event in my head over and over. I am just sitting there hardly awake when I was struck from behind. I have a canopy so I never seen it coming. I am just stuck from behind with a loud crash and crunching sound. Then I am launched like a billiard ball from my spot of rest to the next vehicle ahead. Such an out-of-control situation. You know you are in Washington when a three car wreck is three pickup trucks. I will live but I will never be the same. It seems a lot of things are happening to me this year that are shaping me and things I feel I will never recover completely from.

I hope our friends on the east coast are coping well with that hurricane Hermine. I see it is in Virginia Beach. I spent some time there a couple of times while doing work for the US Navy.

I know from my experiences living in Louisiana what a pain in the ass these storms are.

For a few days before the hurricane you watch it develop and try to figure out what your exit strategy would be, if necessary. Once you are convinced it could hit your home you decide to haul ass if you are smart and have the means to escape. A lot of hotels do not accept pets, so you are faced with what to do with your kids. Many live from paycheck to paycheck and do not have the resources to take an unexpected vacation. Some don't even own a car for instance.

Then, if you leave town you will not be allowed back in until the authorities let you back in. Generally that is the national guard. So if you leave you enter the worlds biggest traffic jam into the unknown not having any idea what you will be returning to. if you have pets you will probably have to sleep in your vehicle.

If you do decide to stay you are pretty much on your own until it is over. You never really know how bad it will be or what could happen to your home. The east side of a hurricane launches hundreds of tornadoes and those are not good. They tip over trees and a lot of people in brick homes are killed because an old beloved oak tree falls on them. If you go or stay you are best to buy a tank or more of fuel. You see all the ugliness of humanity develop in the fine south at those gas stations. Then you will need some food, propane and water. In the store you see people cleaning the shelves. Shopping carts filled with a years supply of drinking water when those that are not early getting none.

Oh, and the gas stations, stores and hotels all raise their rates to maximize profits from a great sales opportunity.

I sat through two hurricanes in rural SW Louisiana, Ike and Gustav. I came after Katrina and Rita, which got the attention of most residents of Louisiana. While I stayed to see the show the seasoned, tough old Cajuns drove north to Arkansas

it has nothing to do with talkin and understanding, its just kind of a energy-transfer (i think this is the right term) u get a reaction like the plants would react in nature.

I had the advantage of mass Led, just a collision is a collision. I remember playing football as a kid. Coaches would say it was better to hit than to be hit in a collision. I believe this is true. The energy transfer is from his motion to your stationary state. I would have died in a car though. As it is my truck is just totaled and I am hurting.

... sorry for your good ol´ truck, randy ... it´s very nice to hear,you´re(relatively) fine ....i hope ´17 brings you more luck than the last 2yrs :)

• Like 1

Thanks Saxo You are genuinely a very nice guy and I would imagine we would enjoy each others company and the exchange of ideas in real time.

I have to remind myself all the time that material things do not matter. Living things, people and their feelings, they are the most important. Still, a person needs material things or he would be naked and unhoused in a very cruel world. When in Rome they say. Perhaps in my next lifetime I will be a dog or something and material things, memories or future thoughts will not exist. Until then I have to just cope with the burden of being a human being. I seem to always have my dog right next to me to remind me what is important. He did love the back seat of my truck though, that was his home. Many a time I had to beg and plead just to get him out of that comfortable bed I made for him.

I wonder if anyone noticed that I do not generally order my dog around, unless it is for his own safety.

• Like 2

Man I've been with my PU since 2000.

In fact, Toyota gave me and installed a new frame under mine a few months ago.

Since that was happening, I went ahead and replaced the control arms, ball joints, exhaust system and all the related components.

So it was upgraded, and it will be with me (excluding a maniac ramming me) another decade or so.

It just turned 85,000 so we got a long way to go now.

My crappy scooter keeps many unneeded miles off it, heck during the spring, summer and fall, it may get used here and there.

If I do use it for work, I usually use it the first day, then the last day, to haul tools and materials, then the scooter just hauls my fat ass to and from.

• Like 2

[I just paid $30 for an ounce of outdoor, apparently that's normal now.]

DAMN, that is 1973 prices!!

We lived in a weed nexus portal, for real shitty weed back then.

That was the year, we started to get some of the Columbian cultivars.

Brick schwag was going for $110.00 a pound, then along came the Lumbo, for $30.00 a zip, and we thought the world would end at that high price.

Who Knew!!

• Like 1

I got some Sativa this weekend that is second to none. Bought it at a weed store in the Seatac area on International Blvd. It has the name "Strawberry Lemonade", so I didn't really think much of it, although the packaging said "100% Sativa". I rarely give much thought to the names on weed these days, especially new names. However, this pot is like what we got in the 1970s, only much better. It has a fresh taste with undertones of what we used to buy back then. The high is racing and soaring and needs some getting used to. My girl said it is too strong for her. The picture does it no justice (phone cam)

gallery_7799_3729_31177.jpg

• Like 5

[I just paid $30 for an ounce of outdoor, apparently that's normal now.]

DAMN, that is 1973 prices!!

We lived in a weed nexus portal, for real shitty weed back then.

That was the year, we started to get some of the Columbian cultivars.

Brick schwag was going for $110.00 a pound, then along came the Lumbo, for $30.00 a zip, and we thought the world would end at that high price.

Who Knew!!

Good quality outdoor? or we got to get this shit out of here now outdoor? Ripper stuff? for 30 bucks an oz. Whats the catch? I have not seen prices like that for anything other than a higher priced quarter back in the day.

I might be going to the wrong damn store lol. So help me if you say its Aldie and here I was shopping Walmart thinking I got the better price :spliff: We can kinda dream, well until we realize that if they sold weed, it would suck. Compared to some anyways.

• Like 2

Weed costs about the same here in mid 90's as now. Kinda unexpected to say the least. Good thing I don't sell. I'd be ass out.

Grow it yourself. Then u know whatcha putting in ur lungs and you can laugh at supposedly top "dispensary quality" flower

just my $.05

• Like 4

A $30 ounce looks like you would expect, woody and airy buds about thumb size. The bit that impressed me was it was this season's outdoor, it was cut like three weeks ago. It was a Blueberry Guerilla Gold or so I'm told.

• Like 4

The whole legalization movement is really starting to show changes. The price of outdoor bud locally was five times the price last year and the dispensaries kicking out top quality indoor at $5 a gram. There's no longer any money in selling weed. The other day I visited a local dispensary, there were four cops directly outside the entrance dealing with a traffic accident. In plain view of all of them I walked to the counter, ordered an ounce of bud and walked out again. After so many years of fearing being caught it comes as such a relief not to sweat it anymore.

• Like 4

the first thing i do when the time comes is go to one of my known police officers and smoke a big one with him or her or in front of him or her, doesn't matter and i will stand a huge plant in front of my house to the mainstreet :wave:

• Like 3