•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Stoned n rambling--- A guy I'm helping & provided plants for O.D. this year. Nice older gent with limited grow experience. He's got a couple canna trees in his city lot back yard now. :)

We're back there talking plants and my buddy and I are just soaking in the years of memories and life experience the gent has to share.

Suddenly from the front of the house we hear, "This is the STATE POLICE," in a loud voice...

I'm pretty busted up, but I'm thinking escape routes. Completely gourd empty high on DLAF.

Had nothing to do with the plants and one of the LE0s even smiled. Kinda part of the reason some people been hiding and growing alone for so long.

I think change is coming. When LEOs smile and compliment 11' canna trees that fill city back yards. New era coming

• Like 4

The whole weed prohibition thing is just a game. Cops probably don't have a negative opinion about it, but it is their job to enforce the law. And if they get a big score busting someone they have bragging rights. The problem is, in some places growing weed can get you in a lot of trouble. I don't know anyone ever busted for growing down there, but I seem to remember over and oz was like 5 years and growing was more.

I know of a guy that got caught growing in Louisiana and he got 20 years, served 15 I believe. Now when I lived in Louisiana I see that the prosecutor was going for 5 years for any amount, even a roach, if it were your second offense. I think a lot of it is a way to oppress the minorities. Smoking weed was not something good old white people do. If you are white and got caught you were not truly white. I lived there and felt the vibe. I dated a black lady and heard lots of really irregular comments in the engineering office I worked in. In Seattle nobody would dare to make a comment like that in Seattle, it could be a career ender.

Funny in all my years I do not know a single person that ever got busted for weed. I have been busted for things in my life and would be holding weed. Never was charged. In Louisiana that would have been a charge no matter what. And funny, I mentioned race. When I was living down there I was in a nice apartment. One day a cop came and talked to me. His house got totaled with Hurricane Gustov. He asked me if there were any blacks living in the apartment, and he didn't say blacks. I said yeah, lots of them. Then his wife got out of the care and asked me if there were any blacks living there, and she didn't say blacks. A different world.

today came a mail that my ordered dimlux expert series 315 watt lamp is not available for the next 5/6 weeks.

they asked me if i want the money back or if i like to change for the d-papillon 315 watt excl. bulb. this lamp is about 70,- cheaper and without bulb so i ask to put 2 bulbs on top and i'm okay. i get the answer tomorrow.

later i got in their website again and there they offer the dimlux now with a discount...strange. I decided now to get the money back and order the lamp elsewhere...cause thats the one i want. i expected it for this week...that sucks.

greetz

• Like 1

There's no longer any money in selling weed.

When I start growing again in the med state I've moved to, I will have to step up my yields if I want to sell. Even then, I better have something special. $200/z for some really excellent stuff.

But I'm not concerned. My reason for growing is that I love growing.

• Like 4

I have always grown for the love of growing weed. I grow other things too, that I love.

Now saying that there is no profit growing weed is not true. People grow tomatoes and potatoes still, and they cost less than weed.

Good to see you MrD, always miss you when you are gone.

Living in a Med/Rec state, growing a bud that stands out as great is no easy task. There is a lot of competition and there are people doing it that have never held a straight job. You cannot just be a weekend grower and beat that, unless you have better than a green thumb, some unique genetics and a dialed in setup

• Like 2

When I start growing again in the med state I've moved to, I will have to step up my yields if I want to sell. Even then, I better have something special. $200/z for some really excellent stuff.

But I'm not concerned. My reason for growing is that I love growing.

Come to WA state where the 37% cannabis excise tax added to almost 10% sales tax = 47% black market price advantage.

Sadly, because of this we still have teenagers dying over bud.

• Like 2

...... You cannot just be a weekend grower and beat that, unless you have better than a green thumb, some unique genetics and a dialed in setup

agree 100% ,randy!! :wave:

• Like 1

I beat my supplier on taste and scent, but someone gifted him some deadly cuts. I don't think he realizes the numbers of plants that had to be grown to find them.

• Like 2

No money in selling bud?

It is much more difficult, however, with edible, oils and tinctures, hash, is where you can generate a bit more income, then turning the bud.

It took a while, but cookies, tinctures, were/became very good cash cows.

Now I got to settle with setting up personal perpetual indoor gardens for folks.

Since I can not advertise, and people are instructed to * don't talk about it* makes it hard for a happy folks to share how that happiness came about.

Maybe I'll go be a WalMart greeter.

• Like 2

Under your Walmart badge, have a little note that says, "ask me about edibles, oils and tinctures!"

• Like 4

Dude, gas station attendant today wearing a pot leaf hat. I bet he accepts green tips. :)

• Like 1

I was wanting to grab some of the DC legal folks, as it's only 90 miles from me. Maybe it will pan out.

Hey Mister Dirt, whats funny, is I've not been in a WalMart for a couple of years now. But yeah, that big assed name tag would make a good advertising bill board.

The signs are everywhere now, I can not understanding why we just don't free the weed.

Yeah, I love the thrill of finding a sweet spot in a like thinking persons home. Stable homes, I should add.

As I do turn down work, I mean no disrespect to anyone, but for self preservation, they must be a bit stable in their world.

I've been offered a few clandestine builds, but when I went to converse with them, they we're way more interested in showing their guns off, and talking about how tough and hard they were to bitches that mess with them.....all I could hear, *lions, and tigers,and bears and oh my* from the Wizard Of Oz.

No Thanks, I want to work with and for cannabeings, I'll be a cannabeing until the day I die. I like being around them, and I have little trust of straight folks, not a blanket policy, but they are so unstable as a group.

Thanks everyone, you folks keep me grounded since I dont have my personal gardens anymore. It feels like a huge hole is in my life right now, I know it will pass......but dayam it hurts.

• Like 6

i feel u webe i have had that same feeling. it does get a little easier with time. yet, it never goes away from what i can tell. always thinking related to the plant, and doing something hands on with it. smdh

small circle suppliers aren't going anywhere , bigger commercial growers legit or otherwise will be around for at least 20 yrs or more .

funds can still be raised . a little pollen chucking, and some min selection will have more genetics come to the user to be enjoyed.

real breeders can , and will do better to some extent for course .

i got all excited about some damn watercress because the root ball was attached in the package. shit i thought they wanted you to grow the shit out. it was just packaging to reserve the watercress longer lol. smdh i was like i have a little potting soil ... i lol to myself once i read the package . :fish:

i will be joining the hemp wick brigade. never thought i'd say that, but hey... it was motivated by getting one of those glass blunts. since they didn't have the cheaper standard one i got the more artistic, and expensive one. don't like how i have to light it after awhile. yup, i have to learn how to pack it more efficiently too. it gets more compressed ... so the wick will be used for that for better flame control, less chance of inhaling gas, and keeping that great flavor intact. shit hits like sublime ville when it's right. :icecream: only 32$ besides papers are almost gone so...

so getting that hippy hempwick, and a small holder too, will start wrapping lighters with it too of course . also might end up buying the rechargeable lighters too for standard puffin on joints . that should save a few pennies better used elsewhere !

Damn randy where the pics of the pooch at bro. i swear i'm gonna post some up of mine here. that no delete are the only site issues i have ever disliked . i still don't get the rationale why doing pictures in such a complicated way makes sense . i have never had/seen it explained why . grrr :rtfm: lol.

i need to make deviled eggs today, and portion some mac & cheese for the fridge. put the rest back in the freezer. way easier than having t try to make it all of a sudden. burgers made up in freezer too. shit i need to hook up some Bolognese (made by italian deli), and they use canning jars too. free..., and pasta if the grd beef is still sitting in the fridge. it had been awhile since i had the fridge, and freezer full at one time. it was weird to look at frankly .

went & grabbed free farm food, and trader joe leftovers. i gave a $5 donation to the cause. i was the 2nd. person in line. :) even though i got there before the older lady . couldn't tell if she was trying to start something or was just being nice. once they start touching you casually u have to be aware lol. nice lady but too much of an old lady for me. i put my headphones on , and let her talk with the others lol. i didn't go crazy, others were behind me. 1/2 doz eggs. 5 jumbo, and 1 lg. brown, 2 limes, 1 lemon, turmeric root, 1 loaf of lite wheat., some cheese focaccia rolls, tortillas sun dried tom , a few grapes, couple apples, one idaho, and 1 yukon gold, a few snow pea type beans too. a container of avocado dip, and watercress . not a bad haul imho. :whistle:

been awhile since i did the free food grab . but the quality was very good. i'll get more turmeric root next time though . good for making golden milk = inflammation , and more. AND THE OLDER SPANISH lady said good for Alzheimer's too. i met a volunteer that i used to work with years ago. some dude happened to come buy to do a little cock blocking though . i'll give her my card next time i see her. didn't really look at her body. she was never the thick type i gravitate too. but she seems like she might have been boink-able still. i'll have to look harder next time lol.

the dog wants to go out. my lazy ass needs to get up. to taker her for a short walk. she likes to take advantage of me when i'm lying down lol. but she's so sweet, and playful it's ll good. :wave:

sweetie Pie 1

sweetie Pie 2

• Like 6

She is a cutie !! SPW

[i got all excited about some damn watercress because the root ball was attached in the package.]

It seems sprouters are starting their seeds right on a piece of padded type fiber if you will.

Saves them a bunch of time, cleaner sprouts, less chance of contaminations.

With sunflower sprouts, the biggest time killer, is de rooting,washing, packing them.

Now I'm beginning to see totes of them @ half price with roots a dangling.

I bought 4 ounces of kratom. I wanted to try it before it is illegal. It is sitting in the bag right now. I am trying to get the nerve to try it. I have some other drugs in my system right now so I want to wait until I am clean to try it. Maybe tomorrow.

Anyone here ever try it? What did you think of it? I am going for the high and some analgesic properties.

u will not feel it like if u smoke a bowl of weed, u will get a subtle calm down everything is all right feeling, good for combination with other drugs ;)

agreenpassion nope not going to let u get away posting that dog picture, and i can barely see the dog for real. you know what to do, represent your pretty dog with a full picture pretty please, with sugar on top.

yeah, i hate it when i can't see the whole dog/baby , it's just not right imho. :)

So, made some progress to be able to inventory equipment . i have to find a missing 400 hps ballast though . i love that cool running thing :) plus it was the 1st. way real bud came from my efforts . have the 250 mh, and the 600 digi, list of other shit is sitting in a cart, i'm up to like 700 i think, most of which is the damn tent .

their are still filter/fan issues i have to work out. with more reading more issues were raised that made me think . have to choose the type to be ru based on stretch, and flower time. i don't want nothing over 3.5 ft. max . then have to decide based on the genetics what would be best to do top, fim, or leave alone . decisions decisions lol.

hemp wick by those hippies is now available for use. wrapped a lighter already, and grabbed a donut for inside use. yes, i know i could make something for free, but i liked the donut it's purdy lol. they tossed in some sample of their other wicks too, even signed the stuff wit a short note. pretty cool imho. 200 ft. will last me a long as time since I'm getting uber low on the puff lol. hopefully will puff my own before i run out. gonna clean the glass blunt to test the wick more, and pull the bubbler out too. :)

webe i plan to try some strawberry growing next year :) maybe see what else i can do i can put into smoothies without a lot of effort.

I grew out some beautiful lettuce heads in my 10 gallon pots, out back on the patio, once the rooms went dark.

Just added some Dr.Earth ferts, and a $2.00 blister of lettuce already started.

I had to screw some chicken wire around the pots, as the lettuce had every damned rabbit in the area, on the patio looking for it.

Damn you must be buying very expensive tents, I dont think I had $700.00 in my 2 - 4'x8'x7'6" Hydrofarm tents, AND the 2 smaller tents, one is 3'6" x 3'6"x 7'6" the other 4' x4'x 7'6" those 2 are the cheapo no brand name on them.

You have to run a lighter flame around the inside of the zippers, as the seams have thread that hangs in the zipper travel path.

Once I burned the threads, and sprayed silicon on the zipper, they worked perfectly. AND will be used again...somewhere!

yes, the gorilla is approx 360 , a tad less after discount, and shipping is free . i wan't going to buy something i was goimg to get pissed over because i was being cheap. i wanted something that would last awhile with due care . that is always worth spending a little more once than quite a bit more later .

looking at possible running mates mainly. some old seed, some a tad newer. also just some that are interesting that i ran across

**** 1. Aurora indica , these should be good if they pop, solid source

**** 2. uranium cranium x sour bubble #3 ( they are all pretty pale/white seed ) i don't expect much, but you never know.

if they lean towards either parent or a decent mix of both i should be quite content imho. mole always spoke highly on using the sour bubble to breed with . i think i can get some fresher sour bubble, but not sure, if i want to go to that source or go straight to a respectable vendor of bog seeds . there is a slim chance i have some sour bubble, but i think that is because i ordered some, but they were actually taken already .

3. i found some El Monstre x Herijuana , yup that is not a typo. just mentioning them, no plan to run them now

**** 4. found chemo F2's i forgot about = if u.c x SB'S DON'T POP those chemo's are front runners with AI

**** 5. HERIJUANA 7/8

6. sssdh x killing fields

7. short term amnesia haze

8. AMNESIA IBL BY JGL 10/12 WEEKS

9. BLK. DOMINA X LaLA Haze (3male)

10. Agent Orange = mom x Orange13 dad ; i think i have some pure AO too, if so they will get hit with a dad of this cross, and vice versa .u just can't have to much orange goodness imho. wish i could get the

11. Super Skunk S2's preserve & breed

12. AK47 X NYCD ; ak maybe avg. the nycd may have been a good one, cross has good potential imho as a F1

ironically the AK i had run was just ok smoke, good mellow puff, spicy taste,slightly earthy little incense. nothing i'd break my neck to buy, but when bred those genetics shined . my juggernaught was made from it. AK47 mom X COZMO male

as well as another i can't recall well = 47 skulls = ak47 x uc i always try to give gentics the chance to prove themselves. i always think about what the old dog men always said. "it's all in the blood", so breed them, and see what they produce if they have good blood behind them. what if's are not acceptable mho if avoidable .

13. DAWG JAM 91 = by JAWS/EL TIBERON i have his chocolate banana kush too, sure hope that fire pops = preserve & breed

the banana kush on order was snatched.

14. PINE QUEEN V2 = 5 ONLY breed queen if all works out, preserve & cross

15. GRAPE ROMULAN X BLUE DANCER F2 = 3 ONLY

16. SOUR DOUBLE KUSH X ? ITSELF X ? MAYBE. i do recall i really was happy about getting them

So, I guess our little 5lb. Chi. is a bit camera shy. He is only a wee little guy. Shakes all the time and loves to go "under the blanket".

My wife is handicapped. I was working 7 days a week X 14 hrs per day for a while. My lady love needed a little friend as her depression grew.

gallery_11091_5713_981998.jpggallery_11091_5713_3895569.jpg

Our "baby puppy" is 4 years old now. And I see him much more often now that I work less.

Cool tat but not mine

gallery_11091_5713_4006.jpg

Black Domina X Lala Haze **woohoo

look into tellington touch/ T- touch. body manipulation fro horses, dogs, cats . really works too. plus it makes them feel good while u do it. been around for a long time now . but avg. folks never heard of it . gotta be a animal freak usually lol. cute for sure . they are awesome therapy, i know mine are. i'd see dead people without them. well, at least until they took me to jail :-) rofl.

did some inventory tonight got to 87 so far, should be up to 200 by tomorrow night i hope. 4 days total should do unless i skip a day. :)