•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

look into tellington touch/ T- touch. body manipulation fro horses, dogs, cats . really works too. plus it makes them feel good while u do it. been around for a long time now . but avg. folks never heard of it . gotta be a animal freak usually lol. cute for sure . they are awesome therapy, i know mine are. i'd see dead people without them. well, at least until they took me to jail :-) rofl.

did some inventory tonight got to 87 so far, should be up to 200 by tomorrow night i hope. 4 days total should do unless i skip a day. :)

Acupressure 4 dogs, yeah? Used to breed shelties and Border Collies. Took them by Dornbeckers' cancer wing. Also to elder places. Does the soul good but breaks the heart.

Man AK X NYCD that's awesome. Grow it out and share pics. Will be cool.

I'm sitting in my "playroom" sieving compost, that shit is time-consuming damn... :D

Can a single strain have different sized seeds? I ordered from peak a while back and my order got to me but half the northern lights were crushed. Anyway peak was super cool and set me replacements. The second batch of NL seeds were bigger, noticeably bigger. Is this normal? Different mother plant? Or do you think there was a mix up?

Yes, a single strain can (and some do) have different sized seeds. I believe it can (underline on "can") be an indicator of a strain's homogenous nature or lack.

• Like 1

Seeders I think if possible should choose the ripest and best looking seeds to send out. But also some seperate seeds by size-color/markings as well as parents if the seeds have size/color variation. Think most big $ breeders don't care so much.

But if you got bigger seeds of NL the 2nd time, he may have purposefully hand selected those specific ones for you. I was told that in NL genetics, the larger the seed the more broad leaf traits. But I dunno. Very cool!

• Like 1

Can a single strain have different sized seeds? I ordered from peak a while back and my order got to me but half the northern lights were crushed. Anyway peak was super cool and set me replacements. The second batch of NL seeds were bigger, noticeably bigger. Is this normal? Different mother plant? Or do you think there was a mix up?

yes, can be different size based on when/where they were harvested . also based on which batch of seed, or a change in mother too. since they took care of you i'd just grow them, and be happy :) i screwed up my peaks norther berry when it was the shit back then. eventually might give peak another try, but i have so many already that i'm not pressed to get them. maybe once the seeds that don't germ appear that will make it easier to try them eventually . i should have been doing inventory earlier , and have not done more then get a spot ready to do so. i do inventory it in stages now .

this stayed unposted for at least 3hrs while i watched hulu etc. yes, i got high lol

please show them if u grow em. i'd also like to know if the peak seeds NL has the funk or if it's the smell neutered type . i had a line on the old school smell NL, but times/circumstances on the boards change. and my recall sucks, i do recall the dude who kept it in canada , he'll rename nameless for his privacy . maybe 5 yrs since speaking to him .

@green passion, i wouldn't hold my breath on the ak47 x nycd as so much is ahead of that . i just wanted them to pheno hunt basically.

this went un-posted for at least 3 hrs while i watched hulu etc. . yes, because i got high...

• Like 1

Recreational weed is now legal in Massachusetts and Maine.

I do not know about Maine, but Massachusetts has REGULATED cannabis, not legalized it. There are still plant count restrictions and a ban on public consumption, so not strictly legal.

That is semantics, right? Oregon has similar in place now. Slap on the wrist fine is all, sometimes not that even. No raids going on here. People were growing 3 or 4 houses on some blocks in Portland out doors last season. Really. Things have changed here a lot.

• Like 1

Im just skeptical is all. Didnt this all happen already overseas? It became legal, everyone got comfortable, then it became illegal and everyone got screwed?

Also, I have seen interviews with legistators saying that the law "Needs some serious adjustments", so we will have to see what that bears out.

DB

The ball started rolling quite a while back. At least here in Portland, Oregon, USA. And the era of "Reefer Madness" is long past. How could the politicians even attempt to override 4/5 of our country's decisions without media crisis and rioting. I don't know. According to news media the majority of the general public in my area seems on average supportive of Cannabis. And I'm cool with that. (as I finish a bowl of Soliliqueen)

I also hope The Netherlands is influenced by the stand United States citizens have represented. I would love to see positive change. And be able to have some of my Dutch friends be comfortable with posting again without extra worry.

How can the USA goverment complain when Millions in Canna-tax revenue floods them with unexpected profit.

• Like 1

From what I'm seeing in Colorado, or at least the town I'm in, they have gotten very comfortable with the tax revenue. Infrastructure is being refurbished and lots of other good things are being done with all the cash. The cops all drive nice new cars... And, in general the whole population seems more relaxed as if just having it all over has freed up a lot of stress. There are 13 dispensaries in is little town and only 4 liquor store's. Lol. We have 1 really nice growers supply house catered to pot and another landscape company that has lots of stuff. The shops have specials a lot like $6 happy hour grams of any strain. Everyone is really happy and friendly.

• Like 4

Sounds wonderfully quaint. Almost like one of those skii resort towns I saw round Boulder as a teen.

Much more old school and blue collar. Lots.of volunteering and such. It's been on hard times for a while and.pot has resurected it. Lots of beautiful architecture and most of it is very old. Hard to find good housing but I seem to have hit it at a good time as I'm busy for the foreseeable future. 1 grocery store, except a Walmart out of town. Everybody knows you. Everybody waves and stops to talk. Very Mayberry'ish after pot was legalized there, lol. Lots of western outlaw and lawmen history here too.

• Like 3

“I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.” - John F. Kennedy

• Like 1

Hi yall,

i need to take the dog out so this has to be paused , bitch is whining lol. Ok, so inventory is slightly more than 1/2 way done.

i stopped at 209, consolidated some like gear, and didn't number unknown gear that i can't be sure exactly what it is.

last pollen chuck was good, but goofed and waited 2 days to label, then forgot what was what. the pain resurfaces each time i try to do inventory . oh well could be worse you dig.

at the point that i knew the bulk would be done i had an anxiety attack trying to figure out where the other stash was kept . thankfully there were found safe, and sound where they should have been. i ran across some more that i had forgotten i had

namely Chem D, bx3 & Sour Bubble bx3 , if they come close to the originals i'll be a happy camper. Sour Bubble is a much wanted cultivar , not sure of the quality of the SB that is being offered now though. both by B.O.G., and others who have remade it .

Mole always touted the Sour Bubble , also ran across a cross he made with it, can't recall off hand though .

So, my sannie gear still has to be placed in a suitable new home. here are the ones accessible now , the other sannie gear in the vault was made by other folks . some very interesting crosses imho. might as well start with the freebees shall we.

1. Chemistry = (Chemdawg x Killing Fields F2 = no brainer imho i dare a purple power pheno appear . hehehe

2. Silverfields x Boudica = BASED ON THE REVIEWS here i'll look for Boudica phenos

1. Caramel Candy Kush: Dynasty = not sure what path this will take, but i have some ideas

2.HERIJUANA IBL Sannie = we'll see how she/he combines for what i have in mind. i'm thinking of using an even stronger Strain to breed to the herijuana as well as more mundane type smoke. mainly stuff that has everything, but could use some more potency, i figure that if heri can make great crosses the mystery power fuck should do the same !

3.Sugar Punch : Sannie = 2 packs = i'm not that dumb :) looking for that really sweet one the most .

i also found my own crosses pre 2k Blueberry X Uranium Cranium, grand Daddy Purple x Uranium Cranium, and last but not least

Pukeberry x Uranium Cranium . yes,it was done on day 42 surprisingly , very good taste of grapefruit/citrus , and flower . If they germ i will be more than happy to work them as best i can . Will a combination of those 3 be in the making ? what do you think ? haha ! i think it's time to have some New Blood in the community made from old blood :icecream:

So, done inventory again thankfully. the pain associated with it next will be to put it online in a secret place. organize the list by type to some extent/other consolidation listing to make it easier to find strains adding general grow 411 for each as needed etc.

dial in info obviously only happens after dealing with them, so that's not a concern anytime soon. be nice if it were though.

was able to consolidate most beans together. will need to go over them again to hopefully consolidate for the last time. strains like the columbian black , columbian gold, and others were not counted because the seeds are mixed together or need to be grown out to id them. be awhile before i can get to them.

1st. clear high i ever dealt with smoking that bud (columbian). at 1st. i was like this is crap, i'm not even stoned, then as i got up i realized i was affected in the head in a strange way. wow i said, i really am high, it was very pleasant actually . :)

slow to pull the trigger on gear, until real sure about stuff. checking shipping/cost to see if i have to use a 2nd source for certain stuff . i almost had an anxiety attack cause i thought i closed out the site with my list. smdh damn had to exhale, and smile to myself .

inventory count approx 326/7. MALAWI SEEDS WERE 2 TYPES, BUT CAN'T TELL CAUSE somehow the id info was lost. grrr

Malawi's were slated for sat dom grows, most 12/12 from seed to get an idea of what to keep or work with . most definitely wanted to do some Malawi crosses to indica's from 50-70 days, short flower sat's, and auto's too.

was a little pissed at how the seeds look from sannies after i got rid of those damn beads. I finally realized none of the seeds could be confused with the tiny beads because the seeds were even smaller smdh grrr. So, because of that i will use another vendor even though sannie will make right customer complaints. i'm just in a niche situation where that's not possible because it will be so long before they can be grown. grr. so hemp depot, peak, and another board i'll try in the future. never had issues with HD/PEAK, the other board were decent beans based on bean cost though.

i was pissed, but i am over it already. i still stick to my idea that if your packing up seeds for sale they should be good looking seeds or you don't sell them . they shouldn't been tiny as fuck if that is not a genetic issue from a strain, they should not be pale green/light tan/almost white if your selling seed. especially female seeds which cost more . :rtfm:

Fan selection is haunting me, but i have to choose something . mixed reviews suck frankly . i decided to get a phresh filter instead of mountain air because MA is hard to source, and i want to save on shipping cost via a multi item order . can always replace the

phresh with MA down the road. offer up a few buds to cover cost, as i'm not normally a seller .

i tried to clean up this post because it was started b4 i finished inventory actually . :whistle: :wave:

• Like 1

WooHoo, a few years ago, I ran into an old friend while I was leaving a plant and garden center.

It had been maybe 30 years since we ran into each other. We stood in the parking lot for about an hour talking about *Glory Days*.

He asked if I still partook, yes, I do.

He started bitching about how fucked our area is to get decent weed. How unreliable, how it's so low grade, and the expense!!

I wanted so badly to tell him, I whipped that demons ass, with small boxes, and security lights, so many years ago now.

But I did not. I needed to know what he's been up to first.

Yesterday, I'm in traffic, on my wee scooter.

I wear a full face helmet, and had my sun visor down, when I look over, and their the dude is.

As I look over, he thinks I'm giving him a hard look, and I lift my visor, and point to off the road.

We pull into a big ass parking lot for a mall, and of course gives me a ration of shit about riding a Honda, and he almost fell over laughing that it's a 250 cc engine, and NOT a giant Harley. ( I was working for Harley (AMF) when we last knew of each other)

Then he started to remember, that I never did what the herd was doing, nor did I give a shit what others thought about that.

They drove Chevy, Fords, I drove VW's, Triumph Spitfires, Austin Healy's. They rode Harley, Nortons, BSA's, I rode a Suzuki.

Anyway as we're talking, a couple of tractor trailers pulled in, parked to get food.

It blocked us from the street, and much of the mall traffic. The perfect op to burn one!! I had a couple twisted up, lit it up, and passed it.

Those of you that smoked Sugar Punch, knows, it's a fast elevator ride to the brain.

To see the look on his face, as the taste, and the buzz, made the circuit, all he said, OMG!

Then the slew of questions, who, what, where, and can I get some? Nope, not for sale, my private stock.

So after breaking his heart, telling him no.....I say, you can grow that yourself.

Then for the next hour and half, I unload to him about my last 15 years, learning how to use a computer, finding the sites, learning the trade, buying seeds from across Earth, the wee boxes, the rebuilding, the tents, and how it's all over for me now.

Except my stash I put away.

I tell him, I'm a bit lost, and wandering right now, but found peace, build set up's for others, and teaching them how to fly the set up properly, how to cull, dry, cure, and store away properly. Words and terms he never heard of.

So today, I landed a new set up to plan, build and teach it to, and for very nice people, that will do well with it.

Thanks for letting me unload.

• Like 4

It was a nice read web and I'm happy for ya to find another project...guess u needed it. That's how things are working in this world ;)

Greetz

• Like 1

Thank you KaRmA,

It's nice to see my old equipment pulled from the storage racks in my pole building, and being used elsewhere.

A big win for them as I sold it for pennies on the dollar, just to be reused.

I would always cool/refresh with one size of Vortex, and used a tiny 4" Vortex to pull smell out of my tents.

Even the way over sized filter, still has a few good years left to scrub air.

Plus, it takes a few hours to set up tents, filters,fans, and one phone call, and I filled his tent with clones.

In 5-7 hours, they have now joined the ranks of my favorite folks on Earth, indoor weed growers!!

AND, they never stepped foot in a grow shop, they never looked at a weed site on their computer.

I beat into them, keep it secret...keep it safe!

You just got to love todays equipment, in a few hours you can be rocking hard.

Damn, I feel good today!!

Now time to wash the clothes for this week!!

• Like 3