•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

2001vettez06

escobar ok?

Hopefully he's just busy with projects etc... just haven't seen him on forums for a month or more. Hoping he's ok and no life problems with him or family. Best wishes esco and sorry to ring an alrm if unnecessary.

if i remember correctly, i think he recently had a new addition to the family. ;)

i'm sure someone will be able to either confirm or correct this statement.

peace!

Hopefully he's just busy with projects etc... just haven't seen him on forums for a month or more. Hoping he's ok and no life problems with him or family. Best wishes esco and sorry to ring an alrm if unnecessary.

He looks very active on other commercial boards, so i guess he is fine. I hope he will not forget to visit early seeders, sometimes ...

So, what is the wolf hidden behind, i don't know ...

please stay patient and positive. he did provide more then half

of the new strains in 2012 and 2013 over here ;) also, he has

helped with freebies when sannie did not have any (not his fault

they were not released right away)

he has not been active here or elsewhere for at least a month or so ...

i saw one or two answers to questions on the depot. he is busy making

the various new fems he talked about. peepz will be smiling again soon.

• Like 3

exactly, rev ... he has three jobs or so, btw (next to breeding).

chill, mates and pop some beans of his, lol :)

E$ko's forum section was the most active one year ago, and we were complaining of the lack of presence of other breeders, but e$ko was still in da place. But since this time many fans and valuable growers i liked to follow and share with, left for an other place, and so we are a bit orphan about e$ko's report and news ...

Even with the last Mexican test which leads to one of the best strain i ever grow and smoke, the Mexican rain (aka XoKolope) is not far from Master piece. All my friends, me and I included, everybody who smoke it, especially the pheno #2 i have, doesn't want anything else.

A Kind of Spicy Chocolate'd Candy taste with the most relaxful effect ever. So cool and fine high, so peaceful without any lazyness, a must must have. Productive harvest in 9 weeks, who needs more ? This pheno is in my tent for a long long time.

So me want to speak about with da boss ...

• Like 3

Hey Lavie you've been lucky enough to be choosen lol... but as far as I can see a lot of peolple got those seeds and only a few of them show something, that's not fair and I can understand why he's not here that much.

Some guys came around and ask for being a tester, esko was nice enough to offer them the opurtunity to grow his stuff for free, and we haven't saw them any more..

Esko is a good man, so as Santero said "drop a seed and think of him"

Cheers !

• Like 1

@boulie

yes, very similar to the BBI-project ... almost no one contributed

significant to the project, but all were very fast to grab and run :(

@lavie

the lack of presence of other breeders

yeah, what about that, eh? esko did carry this for over a year almost alone here.

there used to be lots more from the others showing their endeavours. since more

then two years everything happens in secret behind the scenes, that's sad ... :(

out of likes again *meh* ... but lavie and boulie, i would "thumb" you now.

(btw, i noticed his name is spelled wrong almost on every page here, LOL)

• Like 3

I was kinda wondering what was going on too......like Fusion Seeds....they came out earlier in the year and tease the hell out of us then it's been nothing for month's. I also hope the receivers of test seed at least get back to Esko with reports otherwise that would be just all wrong. Thank god for Rhino & Poldergrower!! :)

• Like 1

Last time I spoke with him he was doing 16 hour work days qnd with a family that is quite busy.

Brothers, I can tell you from experience, that working 16 hours a day will leave you with VERY LITTLE TIME for family, friends or anything else. I'm sure E$ko is tired as hell... keeping those kind of work hours really takes it's toll on you mentally and physically... not something the human body gets used to easily.

Hey Lavie you've been lucky enough to be choosen lol... but as far as I can see a lot of peolple got those seeds and only a few of them show something, that's not fair and I can understand why he's not here that much.

Some guys came around and ask for being a tester, esko was nice enough to offer them the opurtunity to grow his stuff for free, and we haven't saw them any more..

Esko is a good man, so as Santero said "drop a seed and think of him"

Cheers !

This shows the low class and low integrity of some people who will tell you that they "are willing to help you out" just to get a few free seeds.

In my opinion, this is wrong, it's a lie to the face of the person who trusted you to do what you said you would. I was taught that when you 'give your word' it should mean something... does that make me old school? lol.

• Like 6

No worries guys. Everthing is ok. Better and better.

Last week i sended out the mexicans and a new female Candy Kush.

My best friend died this summer and it kinda made me a bit silent.

Time heals they say. We still not digested our own accident ... in the first place.

That i not been much online has nothing to do with testers not reporting back or problems with somebody/law.

Yes, i work in faktory shifts and have two other jobs, i do not live from seeds.

Actually i am proud on that!

For seeds 2013 has been a supergood year, private it was a disaster year with to much emotions.

Grdz e$ko,

• Like 12

My heart goes out to you over the loss of a friend and best wishes to you and your family!

Peace & Thanks!

PS

Really impressed with Shiva99! :icecream:

I also wondered where was e$kob@r. It is good to kno ur ok. I am sorry for ur loss. Best vybez

Glad to hear about the healing and that you are gradually getting to be feeling better. Sometimes, unplugging from the online world can be beneficial to our health, and allows us more time to focus on the other things life is really about :)

About those new seeds...

My stable is beyond full, but my menu is incomplete without those new Mexican crosses, and the Candy Kush has my attention.

Peace and respect.

P.s.

I am loving the smells and structure on both SD x BBs I have. I will keep both clones around for another selection, and I just want to get to know both better, before I gave up either one. They are both looking to have potential. I will keep up on my reports for the next year, at least. Please make more of these Esko, as I believe others would enjoy to grow her, or breed with a dude.

Nice to see your answer Escobar... still cracking for the Cheeseberry and NLA I got, I'll remember longtime one was perfect in smell, the second was destroying ! :lol:

Had recently a single CB (low smell) from your second batch, I need new lol and my prefered NLA mixed with Extrema and ADxDSD going, it sound very hot... Sure I hope seeing new pure NLA in the near future, I have only crossings.

Best wishes my friend. :)

Here's to a better times ahead esko, both personally and professionally! I work 16 hour days for one job and am certainly not fuckin proud of it.

I think what happened here is that no other breeder takes part in the forums anymore so when you, kind of that last shimmer of light for breeders go into silence mode...people get anxious.

I tell you mate one of the big reasons my love for the forums is sliding is because there used to be a lot of customer interaction here that just stopped all of the sudden. Fusion Seeds have been releasing a strain for 2 years now, Breeders Choice (not eskobar seeds) has offered nothing new since? Dynasty gave us some bullshit excuse that I and probably a lot of members/customers don't buy for a second, sannie is his usual quiet self but his menu just lost Sugar Punch and he's not planning on releasing anything new, anytime soon. USC pop in and out but never really had great customer interaction so that was never expected.....

Then early last year there was a bit of a mass exodus where a lot of older members just got up and left to talk about the same shit they do here....Seed Depot. Well, oddly enough that's where you and some other breeders are updating more often and very recently.

So that brings a lot of speculation especially to people that see the other forums are getting more attention.

But, at the end of the day as long as you keep selling your seeds here I'll buy them. I guess sannies shop is more of a spring board to fame than a community for breeders? Damn shame, there are good people here that are not rabid enough fans of any breeder to play forum-hop-scotch for.

Peace

RM

• Like 2

peepz act and talk upon a certain lack of perspective some-

times. but everybody is indeed entitled to his or her opinions.

happens to me all the time, so it is okay :)

personal question here (maybe someone from the shop is actually reading along?)

can we give the man some credit and make a section for him in the

shop? and maybe one that cares for the correct spelling of his name?

i mean, let's be honest here:

how many strains in the breeder's section are actually esko's, eh? ;)

(just count them, lol)

• Like 5

Now that Fusion, Dynasty and USC are at the shop, people might wonder about that. But if you were here a couple of years, you know it wasn't long ago that it was just Sannie and the Breeders Choice breeders. Regardless, it's a matter that isn't my biz. I'm sure Sannie and Esko can work it out.

• Like 2

From an e-biz perspective it would probably be better to put Fusion under Breeders Choice umbrella so there isn't a breeder with 75% unavailable strains on the list. Sorry but looking at "Lemon Thai - Unavailable" for 2 years is bullshit. It is never coming back so enough with the facade.

When I came here 3 years ago Mister Dirt, this place was hoppin with breeders. Motarebel and Fusion were offering some awesome, legendary shit. Gone.

All that said, sannie gear alone can carry the shop, let's not fool ourselves.

Peace

RM

• Like 4

Everybody needs to quit pissing and moaning ..... enjoy what we can get.... learn to work the strains you have and you will find your "The One"

Sannie and Esko seem to have a great relationship / Friendship. Esko seems to be more a part of Sannie's than the others...none of them are in the Breeders choice section and Esko owns it ("The Breeders Choice" Esko Beans). Sannie, Esko or the other breeders don't sell seeds for a living (probably would starve) and have families to take care....shit happens...people get sick...people die and people around you die....crops get fucked....I lost a crop myself this year. Sannie's is a small group of small breeders not a seed bank with a 100 breeders all over the world sending them seeds...which has it's own set of major problems. Breeders like Dynasty which is more than just Prof. P also has it's own set of problems....we're not talking about running a McDonalds that is straight up legal..shit has to be moved around and then you have the factor of dealing with multiple people in an underground operation...give em a break..farming is a big risk, especially when it's illegal. Look around...how often does Mota come out with new strains...wonder how many he and others have lost down through the years. Time brings changes to everything including us...we're lucky to get what we get.... it was never this easy like it is now! I think the guys from USC should get a little more attention, they released Cheestral this year and would love to get their Sour Kush in the shop....give em some love! I want shit to, but shit happens and I understand that's there's life outside of OG and growing weed.....how many times has your life been in shambles for a year or more? We're lucky to have these guys....They and others have paved the road for the future....what does come down the road cherish while it's here and make seed...that's the key!

Hope I didn't piss anybody off!

BQ

PS

Give these breeders incentive to keep making seed....give them as much feedback as you can...they really appreciate it!

• Like 1