•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Stelio Kontos

Introducing Frenchy Master Hashishin

Hi guys,

I use to spend more time on an other forum where we got lucky enough to be introduce to that dude:

http://www.youtube.c...SyGrDr6g/videos

Here's a link to his youtube channel where you'll find some dope videos on how to make full melt bubble and how to press it properly -wich is the most important part!

Enjoy!

Peace!

I have been subscribed, watched all of frenchies videos and currently reading through his recommended hash books. Farmerjohn's bho videos are worth a couple viewings. I harvest in about a month, maybe a little sooner. I will attempt it at home more than once. The little washing machine takes out half the work, much easier than other methods.

Peace.

Hey Green Angel, this is the method i've been using so far when it comes to mixing:

All by hand, i dont own one of those washing machine and i dont think i handle enough material to pay a 100$ for one, i'd rather buy some seeds but i get good end result still :)

I never did bho but it has a bad rep with fucking up your lungs - we're all smoker you're gonna tell me haha

How are the books? thinking about buying the Tcherniak - is it? - book but it wasnt cheap? Worth it?

Peace!

If you have local site for second hand products, you can trying one for again less, first mini washing machine appeared in 70's. Sure you can find an old almost new cause it works not so good with clothes. I remind the original Calor my grandma had got... lol

The guy is handling pretty massive batch though. You could do the same thing by hand - for some reason the youtube linked didnt worked sorry about that. Just put the sugar leaves with ice - lasagna style - on a bucket an dmix it gently (!) for 5 min.

I use to do it more than 5 min but you'll do a second and third wash anyway so dont be affraid of loosing some - what you want to do is dropping the trichomes not any plant matter.

Just check out subcool hash method :P

Peace!

Just check out subcool hash method :P

Peace!

No thanks we don't need... haha, he's too speed and nervous for me. :lol:

Peace !

I'm not necesseraly a big fan of the man - although i don't know him personaly - but like they say "we love the poet for his poetry" and his method really brought my hash to full melt while his genetics are some of the best beans i grew so far :)

Peace!

• Like 1