•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GreenAngel

Your Favorite Afghani Indica in Seed?

Fungus Gnats are very easily controlled. Just look for some organic "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_thuringiensis" product. Its safe and simple to use. You only need some patience as it will not kill the flies themselves but only the offspring. Its cheap and will kill every gnat in 2-3 weeks. You can use it all thru the cycle even when there are no flies yet. If there is nothing to eat for the bacillus, it will just vanish.

In Germany we have a product called "Neudorf Stechmückenfrei". Very cheap, very potent. Iam sure there is a simmilar product in your country.

PS: Anesthesia all the way. Only strain so far that made me miss my train in plain sight without noticing it. "Hello train, bye train, have a nice journey..... DAFUQ!!! WAIIIIIIT!"

Sorry for necroposting. :)

• Like 3

What about Maple Leaf Indica. I've read a lot of good about this strain. Gonna grab a pack for next year. Other interesting ones are BCSC Afghani Dream, Cannacopia Lapis Mountain Indica, and Real Seeds Mazar.

• Like 3

I would say MapleLeafIndica, Masterkush or NorthernLights but Maple is the no.1

peace LK

I would say MapleLeafIndica, Masterkush or NorthernLights but Maple is the no.1

peace LK

• Like 1

i love northern lights for sure but had no luck in finding some real good ones

yet. i was blessed with some S1 from the line NL is suposed to be born of ;)

growing them now, but it is too early to say how they will turn out:

https://www.opengrow...1-grown-by-san/

this info i was told after recieving these:

PEZ is the same line Nevil got Northen Lights from. Pez is short for Lopez Island...

the Pacific Northwest Island off of Washingtons coast near Seattle where it was de-

veloped from Afghan lines...and where Nevil came to get it.

Very strong indica, pungent, oniony, minty and STRONG. Elite clone mother selfed for S1.

kstiadj8.jpg

my fingers are crossed :)

hey, gnats? ... there is somethig much easier and reliable against them ;)

just use perlite to top off the pots when gnats appear, this costs nothing and

keeps them from laying eggs in the soil. this measure plus yellow traps makes

them disappear in a matter of a week to two weeks.

thanks again to el tiberon for showing me this trick. it worked 100% and pre-

vented me from doing stuff that costs money and is more time-consuming then

it is necessary.

• Like 2

cannacopia - lapis mnt indica, its a 100% indica a heavy stone that will glue you to the couch & put your mind in a very cloudy stone that will make you drift off into deep thoughts. the deepchunk dominant phenos will make you struggle to keep your eyes open. its a great medical strain that is useful for stress(all your worries melt away),nausea,sleeping disorders,appitite stimulation & pain. phenos range smell & taste like coffee,bitter chocolate,onions,incense & dark hash.

its a low yielder but the quality & potency makes up for it, its a real hash plant too & very stable, perfect for breeding i use it in most strains i have made. its my holy grail indica i love it & always have it growing. :spliff:

• Like 1

Thanks San for the perlite advice. I got a huge bag of the crap. Gonna put it to use soon ;) Hope things are going well with you. Peace.

@ rev, I will definitely have to buy a couple packs from the JOTI crew...after I get through all these new beans from Sannies...

Sannies Jack, Candy Kush, more Chucks Bride, more Herijuana, Lady Cane, and some packs of Sugar Punch, when they return.

Hmmm. Maybe I should dust an Afgani with some Chucks Bride when I have all seeds on hand. Thanks! :)

afghan and chucky's bride huh? damn that sounds very interesting guys! i just got some afghan seeds from my buddy who is/was stationed in afghanistan. pure fuckin' afghan seeds from a hash maker in afghanistan! they will be grown outdoors this growing season, then crossed with anesthesia to be grown indoors and outdoors. that will be a fine cross. i will do a grow report as soon as i get started. ill try some of the pure afghan indoors too before i cross it to anything. my buddy said the grower/ hashmaker gave him some seeds from his own seedstock. he also said the plants had a beautiful purple tinge on about half of the crop so ill be watching for that phenotype to cross with killing fields and sugar punch as well. maybe ill have extra seeds after i make some crosses, so ill try to send some to sannie for freebies in the shop. peace and wellness to all, AMW

• Like 1

My personal favorite would have to be.

World of seeds (landraces)

Afghan kush.

Good solid yield, tight buds that kush's are known for. I personallly dont think it has a fruity taste. but it is a very light sweet flavor, meh hard to explain flavor but my personal favorite :D

I agree I grew Afghan Kush my first 3 grows and it was a nice smooth smoke. sweet I agree but not so fruity..... definitely nice tight buds. great smoke overall, I would grow it again