•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

John Deer

what is your favorite rolling paper?

RAW also makes hemp, unbleached papers too. check 'em out!

http://www.amazon.co...ywords=RAW+hemp

I verified you have true Midnight toker, Classics Raw are made with "Purest natural fibers unbleached & hemp gum" whereas Organics raw are "unbleached Hemp fibers & hemp gum all organic" but I remarked they stick not good the classics are better for this... :verrygood

• Like 1

I always use ZIG-ZAG 1 1/4 slow-burning.However just recently I discovered ELEMENTS ultra thin rice papers. 32 leaves for the orange slow burn zig zags,& 50 leaves for the elements. SMOKE DAILY!

There are some 1.25 really thin papers called DLX Ive only bought at one head shop in florida...if youre a good joint roller, these are the best ive ever used...and i dont think one mentioned in this thread i havent used. The dlx papers burn perfectly and rolls sticky pot like a rolling machine... french lights or the orange pack jokers are usually whats around this shithole...

I have used ziz-zag whites and blues for decades I also like smoking black. I recently ordered some Moon papers out of China off of e-bay I don't know if they are good or not but for 13 bucks I thought I'd try them out. Here is the link to Moon papers site on e-bay . ButchBB

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/moon16888111/m.html?item=171022452406&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

1box(60 booklets) Moon Red Cigarette Rolling Papers 108*45mm,1920 leaves in all.

Damn thanks man! 24 packs with 50 papers each, 31 and some change? Beats any deal ive ever seen...and back when I used em you didnt get that nifty magnet enclosure...thanks for the link man!!!

I only use two types of papers.

OCB Rolls for parties

products_papers_ocb_premium_roll.jpg

Smoking Gold for single smoker joints

G_smoking-gold-ks_cig10.jpg

With the OCB Rolls you can build HUUUGE Joints suitable for 4-5 heavy tokers. The papers burns very nicely. Also they douse very fast if no one smokes anymore. No wasted weed in the ashtray. They taste very neutral and are perfect in width (just a small tad wider than OCB Black).

Smoking Gold is the perfect paper for "single player" Joints. You will end with Joints that have no cone format but rather look like long cigarettes. No extra paper to be inhaled or to be removed.

This only applies to well ground weed. With slow burning hasj you may need thicker papers.

PS: I always avoid papers that have plastic or metal in the package as I find it to be a waste of resources. :)

My favorite papers are Smoking "Master".

I like my joints slimand they are thinner than others.

I also like the Glass or Leda papers. They are transparent, have no glue or gum and are made of cellulose. No Paper burning,which refines the taste of the weed. If you got aromatic weed, like diesel ore cheese, nothing is better.

smile

Anyone ever try the clear ones? I had them a few years ago, they worked well and were a trip to roll and burn . Not seen them in a while and I'm not in head shops too much these days

• Like 1

YES!!! they are supernatural!!! lol

so weird to see the pot so clearly through the J!!!

i don't use them... but man, they're cool.

they seem to smoke well enough. a little bit of a strange flavor.

how healthy is it to smoke vegetable oil/glycerin anyway???

(Burning Glycerin does release Acrolein (a carcinogen). )

you could always order them online... they're all over the place. amazon even has 'em.

Anyone ever try the clear ones? I had them a few years ago, they worked well and were a trip to roll and burn . Not seen them in a while and I'm not in head shops too much these days

Yeah MT!! They were cool, I only had 2 packs gave one to my dad , and gave away most of the papers from mine. It was weird , they would kinda sizzle at the combustion point, but they never canoed!! Old school folks like my dad tripped out on them , he loved them . Good point about the questionable health aspect of it, probably not that great for you , but smoking anything never is

• Like 1

unrefined raw or pure hemp for me :) sometimes for little ones, the little black rizla

peace! :)

oldschoolsg

Been using RAW for the past year, but going back to some Zig Zags, too.

I like the RAW 100% hemp, very little taste, good burn. But for us old stoners, whose thumbs don't work as well, they are just damn hard to roll. First, they are slippery as snot, so can't get traction well, and second, they tear easy if you get too aggressive.

As a side note, you get branded by your papers, as someone commented on a doob I'd given a buddie, "oh, you must have been with ............" Never have that issue with Zig Zags. Sigh, being cultured and refined, draws attention I guess

• Like 1

I'm not too proud to use a rolling machine. I've got two sizes with the Raw label to go with my classic brown Raw papers. They are very seldom used, though--I'm a bong head.

The paper I have used to date was a Jass, got it for free from a tude special.. ORdered several more packs off ebay, they are really thin and burn slow, very nice papers.

But, I haven't had any of those in a while and beleive I will order some of the RAW and Hempire, check those two out.

Sweeeet... Even better, getting this off of ebay, get to try em all out...

Rolling Paper 1 1/4 79mm Sampler - RAW, Elements, Bob Marley, Hempire, Pure Hemp

Only $9 w free shipping too...

that's easy JUICY JAY ORANGE, only flavored paper i tried that didn't seem false. each person i let try it loved it and asked what they were. also if u have some strong weed that doesn't taste to good let the Orange Juicy Jay's remedy that situation to a point.

hopefully i'll be able to grab a box of them in a week or so. just to have on hand.

for regular papers i like bamboo, easy burn and never any issues with nasty after taste & they don't run.

Raw, Smoking both unbleached versions. Elements lately and occasionally those cellulose clear see-trough "papers" to show off, they look wicked but burn funnily as it doesn't burn in the conventional sense, OCB Cristal..

ocb-crystal-paper-cellulose.jpg

Also curved tip papers.. Perfect cones everytime with curved tips.

like these:

pft01-8.jpg

Also Cyclones cones, the ones that come with handy plastic marker pen-a-like covers...

• Like 1

http://www.rollingpa...ing-Papers-1-14

are those it indican

looking to buy a box of those bad boys but the box is 31.50 and he ask the same price for shipping in canada so around 62$...

anyone know where I could find a box of dlx 1 1/4 deluxe with reasonable shipping fees in Canada?