•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Indican

Selene (m) x Holy Princess (f)

Hey all...Just letting you guys that arent up on my thread, I bred selene with holy princess and the seeds are fattening nicely...I love the aroma of your hp esko, and selene is very unique in her own right...be a few more weeks but something to look forward to in the freebies section of the shop...definitely be some winners!

• Like 14

Nice, this evening i was thinking about making this cross at my own, 2 ours later i reed this.

Did you search out the Holy Princes for the taste or yielding or something ?

Are they not going for regular sale?

I want to put some next to the Holy princes but dont need other seeds :innocent:

The selene ive grown awhile...The holy princess showed up on my door a couple months back. The 2 plants that were fem looked identical so its not like it was a big selection process. Just 2 killer genetic lines with very unique and different lineage. Plus sannie n esko have both been great to me and i know they havecthe genes. I lost my herijuana project seeds, had a fat male selene n used him...very stout structure male.

I know the HP is getting rave reviews, especially of late but I haven't heard much about the Selene since I have been a member. The description looks like it would be some killer stuff. Very nice cross and look forward to seeing how they grow up in the future here :)

• Like 1

That will be a tasty cross for sure, I am curious to see what kind of phenos we see :tu

@islayhearts: the Selene, is part of Sannie's taste creations originating with "The One" and the SSM project. It's a dark, sweet, kinda diesel, maybe grapes and livorice and just wonderful thing. The Killing Fields female #7 had this to it and a purple Jackberry x NYCD has this too. Genetically, the Selene just takes the whole project to the next level by refining that intense flavor!

• Like 2

holy princess is a true beauty :)

i am sure she and selene make a nice match.

the base for a great cross is definetly there.

great thinking, indican and great call.

playing with pollen is fun to the max :evil:

• Like 1

A must have! :icecream:

BQ

This cross sounds good, how do the highs/smokes compare? There really isn't much info on Selene so figured I may as well ask the man with experience :showoff:

Selene is right along sugar punch in highs...but yields on the more sativa phenos i gotta go with Selene..Selene f1s are a very awesome mix of different fkavors not found in many plants. Potpourri, skunk, friggin mints, vanillas, its a wild hard to nail down aroma. And about 4 weeks in the holy princess smell cane out n I immediately knew these two could throw sone pure conniseur buds. And to be honest, the selene should really boost yield of holy p...Regardless, its a mix of four very unique strains that if you trace the genes back its amazing...This may be a criss that if they turn out stable with consistant flavor then yeah, ill run another batch. Unless i get to a legal state ill never sell my beans. But no one on here knows how good sannie and all the dudes, some been missing awhile, have been to me so its nothing to give back to Sannie and to you guys. Hell if it werent for TSB this lil project wouldnt have happened. And btw, ive said im not sure what kind of yielder hp is. Right now both are filling up fat roundish buds FULL of crystals...sugar heaven!!! Im tryin for 12 hours to post selene f2 pics in my untitled album..this site has been jacked today...TSB stay alert brother...you guys are gonna like this bitch!

Selene is right along sugar punch in highs...but yields on the more sativa phenos i gotta go with Selene..Selene f1s are a very awesome mix of different fkavors not found in many plants. Potpourri, skunk, friggin mints, vanillas, its a wild hard to nail down aroma. And about 4 weeks in the holy princess smell cane out n I immediately knew these two could throw sone pure conniseur buds. And to be honest, the selene should really boost yield of holy p...Regardless, its a mix of four very unique strains that if you trace the genes back its amazing...This may be a criss that if they turn out stable with consistant flavor then yeah, ill run another batch. Unless i get to a legal state ill never sell my beans. But no one on here knows how good sannie and all the dudes, some been missing awhile, have been to me so its nothing to give back to Sannie and to you guys. Hell if it werent for TSB this lil project wouldnt have happened. And btw, ive said im not sure what kind of yielder hp is. Right now both are filling up fat roundish buds FULL of crystals...sugar heaven!!! Im tryin for 12 hours to post selene f2 pics in my untitled album..this site has been jacked today...TSB stay alert brother...you guys are gonna like this bitch!

• Like 2

Selene is right along sugar punch in highs...but yields on the more sativa phenos i gotta go with Selene..Selene f1s are a very awesome mix of different fkavors not found in many plants. Potpourri, skunk, friggin mints, vanillas, its a wild hard to nail down aroma. And about 4 weeks in the holy princess smell cane out n I immediately knew these two could throw some pure conniseur buds. And to be honest, the selene should really boost yield of holy p...Regardless, its a mix of four very unique strains that if you trace the genes back its amazing...This may be a cross that if they turn out stable with consistant flavor then yeah, ill run another batch. Unless i get to a legal state ill never sell my beans. But no one on here knows how good sannie and all the dudes, some been missing awhile, have been to me so its nothing to give back to Sannie and to you guys. Hell if it werent for TSB this lil project wouldnt have happened. And btw, ive said im not sure what kind of yielder hp is. Right now both are filling up fat roundish buds FULL of crystals...sugar heaven!!! Im tryin for 12 hours to post selene f2 pics in my untitled album..this site has been jacked today...TSB stay alert brother...you guys are gonna like this bitch...

indican, u are a BOSS :dribble: :icecream:. thats the kinda crosses i like to see hapening. just germ the last of my selene. she is highly underated

• Like 1

Fully agree Bonez...thats why i made a shitload of f2s...some of these plants are as big yielders as anything ive had from sannies...and potent!!! If i can fuckin upload some pics youd see selene in her best state...

Sounds great

Looking forward to the end result

greetz sannie

• Like 1