•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

No cc payment anymore !

Suck it...I'm still ordering from you if that's ok sannie...never had a problem before sending cash and for $.70 in the states you can get delivery confirmation. Fuck...don't make me chase your seeds man...I understand u gotta do what u gotta do but can we still get ur shit from u?

hopefully you figure something out Sannie. I would have no problem sending cash, but I know not everyone is like that.

Hopefully you find someone that will carry your stock or another payment processor soon, we need you Sannie. Sending good vibes your way :smoke

• Like 1

Ouch! I'd go with Herbie's or Hemp Depot, I trust these two companies to deliver without a hitch. In the meantime its just cash in the mail.

• Like 1

Bummer. You have a very nice online shop.

Does it have to be cash? Some seed places take international money orders-is that possible?

Whatever I have to do, Sugar Punch WILL be mine.

Seriously, I will continue to order your stuff, from wherever.

I hope this comes out okay. I would send you cash, I have never heard a single bad word about you from anyone any place on the web.

• Like 1

Indeed not good news. I too inquire about the use of interational Money Order if that is possible ?

And then dumb question if we use cash, Sannie can accept US currency then ? I have never done that except with CC. I might rather opt for sending cash rather than use reseller.

With customs seizures on the rise and now things like this, it seems troubling times for our supplying friends. Know that we appreciate all of your hard work and dedication in getting us the best in genetics

Cob

selling your seeds through retailers is the last thing to do imho.

what makes sannie's shop so special is because sannie controls every step of the process from breeding to shipment.

That could bring some price increase for the customers and some negative feedback to sannie if the shop don't offer a good service (asks eskobar :P )

Bitcoins are the best cc alternative in this kind of business.

There is bitcoin and such, as already mentioned. It's a bit of a risky proposition though if you're depending on this for your livelihood, which obviously you are.

Large vendors I have good luck with:

Seed Depot and Attitude. They are the only ones I've ordered from, but I have good experiences with them. Also I have shopped locally at the Vancouver/Victoria Seed Bank. They are pretty straight up for the most part, but they don't do huge business I don't think outside of Canada. You dropping seeds with them would certainly change that.

hempdepot.ca is fine but has no credit card payment.

The seeddepot.nl lost their cc a month ago due to a "morals" clause but managed to get it back. They charge VAT but see their forum for a discount code to cover it.

hempdepot, seeddepot, and attitude have all been good for me but attitude just seems kind of scummy.

Is there no way to do international money orders?

Also, if you do do cash payments - have multiple mailboxes and maybe a methodology so things don't look obvious. Some greedy mail clerk might figure shit out. I'm a little hesitant to place my huge order now, not because I don't trust Sannie, but because I don't trust postal workers.

I have sent cash to Sannie and got more than I expected in return. I know cash can not be the answer for all or even most. I agree with you Sannie that a new door will open now that you are looking for it.

• Like 1

Seed depot is decent. I like seedsman much better than attitude in terms of stealth, speed, and price. The attitude has been having frequent interception issues, I've heard. The delay will be inconvenient, but I have no problems with sending cash to Sannie.

bit coins will make money disappear, yes ...

not the money, the greedy market. P2P doesn't kill the music, just how the industry was hold, make people understand how things was working, and just an happy few owned the market, decided what to listen etc. Dead . Now you can buzz from your room without them. Here comes the turn of the money, not the way to win, but to manage it : by you, for you, and you'll not oblige to suck a banker anymore for your own money. From here micro-credit, micro-production etc belong to the people - No more moral control who lead to Sannie's issue - We need moral, but which one in a perveted global market ? Your own personal moral, not the one of the perverted neighbor :)

But it is too political to be quietly approached here, just talk about in 5 years, i bet you 10 bitcoins you'll got a bitcoin wallet after the next Wall Street crash. Some real shops, not only web shop, begin to accept bitcoin payment, the march is on and i bet you the Governments will not let them go when they'll realize the danger for the actual market economy ;)

• Like 3

I have done a lot of research and agree with LaVie. Bitcoins are the world's next great catastrophe and the possible mark of a major paradigm shift. A lot of people are tired of the old way of thinking. A lot of people are tired of being forced to live the way the governments tell them to live.

• Like 2

Sannie, take a look at The Seed Depot. J.B. Is the one running it & a real stand up guy, plus you will find a lot of good quality breeders on this sit. It's a place for both breeders, testers & growers alike to get together & share & learn.

• Like 1

There is a bit coin ATM that just opened 20 minutes from me and there will be hundreds more to follow shortly, so it's on for Canadian's.

Regardless, the trust gained with sannie let's me feel confident in sending straight up cash.

• Like 1

They represent the same as what sannie has to offer now, over-seas cash payments for North American customers. It would be a lateral move.

• Like 1

Paypal certainly take too much fees if you want staying at your prices, Bitcoin better but personally no probs cause I always have paid by transfer...

Others shops selling can be an option but isn't as direct for you and us. Hemp depot, Hemcy Cannapot Mycannapot, or Azarius and perhaps one in UK.

lavie, i know the "marketing talk", but i am not happy about the chip-thingy that this leads to.

you will see what i mean, and until then lets just agree to disagree. bitcoins will take over, this

is planned already, nothing anyone can do about it anyways ;)

choosing seed depot would instantly open sannies genetics up for a huge market. if this is

about money too, then it would be not the baddest idea to expand into this shop. JB seems

to be a straight up dude and i have nothing but very good experiences with TSD so far.

i understand that peepz hate on it a little, since peepz think they have to take party, LOL :fish:

azarius will do just fine, but is not as known for canna yet (but i am sure this will change also now).

• Like 2

Bitcoins are the bank for those not allowed to have a bank.

I have a prediction that possession of bitcoins will someday be a crime of it's own, a high crime.

• Like 3

Stay away from attitude please sannie please! I have ordered many times from them but as of the start of 2013 they do not make it to the states. many of confiscated beans from customs and have not changed their shipping methods that is actually how i found you! Herbies shop is much better but higher prices. this is a very sad day! I would rather send you cash or other payment in the mail and take the extra time then have to rely on a bank to get them :) Guess I will be hoarding some beans from you before the switch! sending good karma your way sannie where there is a will there is a way good luck on your search!

• Like 1