•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

LaVieEnRose

With a little strain[s] from my friend[s] ...

Hey dude, lookin damn good bro. Yea, the G13 Fire is (G13 x ECSD) x Fire OG bx. The White Afghan is The White s1 x Afghan Kush. Hope this helps. I have more details of each strain in my breeding project thread. Keep up the beautiful work!

Peace

Excellent, there is nothing better than having documentation of my strains from master growers like San and Lavie. Any info coming from you guys is pure gold. I am looking forward to seeing some more pictures! Thanks guys.

Peace

• Like 2

BHCbro, this warms my heart ... but please: i have been growing for not a very long time

and just am noobing things up my place over here most of the time. i feel very honored

to be able to see what you came up with and am very happy as well to see some grows

of my humble hacks as well.

we all do help each other to find what we are looking for: good smoke to eleviate our pain

and the pain of others (... and of course: to have a good time doing this, as well, eh? ;))

doing this "in the hide" is most of the fun for me personally as well, to be honest.

"a stolen watermelon tastes much sweeter" - SAN's grannie (when i was

five years old) this stuck in my head and became a life philosophy, lol B)

there is no way in hell i compare to the skills show. by much more experienced growers

of the caliber lavie represents for me. he has been growing much longer and has the skills

oozing from his pics and informations provided. to sit and smoke, talk and laugh with such

skillful growers like him is my dream ... to learn, learn, learn ... !!

• Like 2

I recieved a pack of Choco Cheese Midina. I have planted the seeds and wait. So far two have broken ground, one is thriving. My goal is five. I may make seeds of these if a nice male is produced. A pleasure and an honor to grow these seeds. I love this site and the vibe that exist here. Santero and LaVie are like rock stars and beacons for good behavior. Thanks for everything both of you.

A note of humor is that I had difficulty with my aging eyes finding the seeds and may have planted a couple of the decoys by accident. I put on reading glasses and soaked them all in water to assist on my second round of planting these seeds. Expect some photos and post in the future.

• Like 1

Not to be a thread thief but.... :rtfm:

I had 5 little cups that I planted my Medina Choco Cheese. A couple didn't sprout so I searched through the decoys again and planted a couple more seeds. Now I have 5 cups with 7 sprouts. I need to either find a delicate way of separating those or grow two plants in a couple pots.

In the past when I have done that, two plants per pot, they were both stunted. So I am leaning to delicately separating them.

:showoff:

All looking very nice Lavie :tu that cbh is impressive :wOOt and the DSD x Bluechem looks dank as hell.

The trainwreck x huck kush are showing real good branch growth so far, very vertical like both of their parents. I am really curious about these and wait anxiously as you work your magic on them. The trainwreck mom had a pretty good stretch, maybe x2.5 but the huck kush is only x1 or so. I wonder which will win in this cross? Did any huck's widow make this run?

Hey Lavie, nice job so far :D

The dsd X bluechem is weird. When I see it it looks like the bluechem mama, exact same structure.

One huge bud, very suitable for one bud style.

But when I see the flowers, I clearly recognise my dsd.

How is the smell ?

Bluechem is deep, dark, strong, I smoke it actually.

Dsd is like strawberry and cream, very pleasent, like a candy.

Good luck for the rest of your crop, Cheers!

I have had great experiences "smoking" trainwreck. It has been a dream of mine to make my own bud. Not that many people like to grow it because it is not a high yielder. Was that cross made by Proff P? The original Trainwreck clone is from Arcata California but there are some vendors selling seeds for it in Canada and Europe. I have never tried those, but I think it is nearly impossible to recreate Trainwreck. Once in awhile I can get Trainwreck buds from dispesaries, but have not tried to get a clone of it myself. Only the most popular clones make it to the dispenaries, so I never see any for sale in plain view. I suppose I can ask around.

The social circle of the NW Cannabis Market is pretty cool. If I ask for something it is pretty sure I can find it. I just got my GSC cookies last week for $25. I just got one clone so I have to grow it up and make cuts and grow them up. Expect to see some bud photos of those around March. Seems like forever, and I can always buy weed, but growing is a journey that should be enjoyed.

I am sort of out of weed right now, as I changed my flower run a bit and am growing for yield right now. I will harvesting buds in Late January. That seems like a long time too. I need the weed ferry to drop me some quality buds to last me until harvest.

Oh yeah, I am going to plant some more seeds tonight, just not sure which. Maybe some Boudica or Lavendar rain? I need to look them up and see what they are about. I have several ten packs of seeds that others have given me. I am also talking to Esko about testing out some Jaslisco he has. I have not heard back from him but a couple people recommended me bacause I write so much and take a lot of pictures. I would be a great tester I think. Someone is sending me some seeds in a day or two, but not sure what all I am getting. I think there is a Selene in there. I really want to try some Huck out. Read good reviews by Indican and Beach Bud.

Man... sorry for the morning rant... kind of high

• Like 1

@randude :)

maverick once asked me to help him with getting some trainwreck beans from canada (meduser) to him in the US, because in his opinion they would come quite close to the arcata-cut ... i unfortunately did never had the chance to try the real clone yet, i think it is almost impossible for europeans to get a hold of. but maybe you can compare them somehow (?) ... i sure would be very interested how these seeds compare to the clone. if anyone can compare these two it would be someone like you, that has the chance to actually make a test.

@beachbud

did you use the clone to make your cross? ... or did the lady

come from seeds? and if so, which breeders TW did you use?

*strainhoSAN asking noobish questions, LOOOL*

hmm, i don't know how "acurate" this GHS TW is ... but this grüne hessin is cool a find, lavie :)

yep, it is an offspring of the jaggen (an accidental crossing to warlock, meaning: the jaggen hermed

and pollinated a warlock ;)). it is some nice enough smoke for growing and enjoying, but not very

good for making beans, because of the hermas in their history.

coxnox worked some jaggen-crosses in the past and has showed some really impressive results.

his hijack-findings showed some nice buds with great optical appeal. maybe he can tell you more

about growing these genetics.

i did not have the chance to rock any of those clones yet, but did not look for them, tbh. i've smoked

jaggen, the hessin and leela (a further offspring of the hessin to a critical mass aka. heavy duty fruity).

it is all nice smoke, but surpassed in quality by the other elites you (and partly myself) have at hand ;)

I think I have smoked trainwreck from beans... I have bought weed at dispensaries called TW but when I smoked it I knew right away it wasn't. It was great weed, just not trainwreck. I think it is unethical for bean makers to reuse an existing strain name and that is something I have a beef with personally. it is like someone in California making a sparkling wine and calling it Champagne. Great sparkling wine, just not Champagne.

I wish my European brothers could try some TW. maybe one day I will get the nerve to see if I can get you some. I had an ounce of badly grown TW a couple months ago and loved it. $160 per ounce.

I am sort of out of weed right now, as I changed my flower run a bit and am growing for yield right now. I will harvesting buds in Late January. That seems like a long time too. I need to weed ferry to drop me some quality buds to last me until harvest.

Weed fairy? Is that what legal pot stores are called? When I fly into Sea-Tac, I'll just say to the cab driver, "Take me to the nearest weed fairy," and give him a wink.

@beachbud

did you use the clone to make your cross? ... or did the lady

come from seeds? and if so, which breeders TW did you use?

This TW lady came from seed and it was quite by accident that I obtained it. A friend of mine here has a brother who is a mmj patient in California. The brother comes up a few times a year and brings some dispensary bud with him. One time he brought the trainwreck and I traded some white widow for a nice bud. I found a single seed in that bud and it turned out to be female. She had a very odd start to life but grew into a nice greasy girl in the end.

gallery_7905_3438_127640.jpg

gallery_7905_3438_270986.jpg

gallery_7905_3438_816594.jpg

gallery_7905_3438_412342.jpg

She would have been about 6 feet tall but I bent the heck out of her. She gave me nearly 6 oz. of cured bud. :D

• Like 6

Weed fairy? Is that what legal pot stores are called? When I fly into Sea-Tac, I'll just say to the cab driver, "Take me to the nearest weed fairy," and give him a wink.

Seatac Go to Leafly online and they will tell you the closest one. There are even aps for your phone. But when you get really good you know who they are and your next step is to look at their menus. Of course you will find things like Maui Waui or Thunderfuck on the menu. You have to have slightly realistic expectations when it comes to strains. Nobody is bringing long gone strains from the dead.... yet anyway

Everything is looking fantastic, LaVie ^^ :) Just great! Peace.

• Like 1

Maybe someone can find some Cannabis pollen trapped in amber and extract the DNA. Jurassic weed.

• Like 5

very cool ... thank you for clearing this up for me, bb :)

@lavie

this PCK-colors are insanely beautiful :wub: