•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

robogro

Gumby Hash

gallery_6278_4106_21633.gif

I'm making some Gumby hash today and I'll post some pictures of the hash in a couple of days when finished and dry of the final product.

NOTE: If I had some Bubble bags, I would mix in a 5 gallon bucket so I could go to town on mixing without worrying about damaging the bags and then pour everything into the bubble bag setup.

I used a mix of lower buds from this years outdoor grow.

I use a 5 gallon bucket, with holes, inside another bucket to stir things up, this helps filter the larger matter out.

gallery_6278_4106_153666.jpg

holes

gallery_6278_4106_21755.jpg

I use a 400 EZ Strainer to help filter out the larger trim

gallery_6278_4106_24117.jpg

gallery_6278_4106_9663.jpg

add water and ice

gallery_6278_4106_79542.jpg

add some trim/buds

gallery_6278_4106_19513.jpg

stir 15-20 minutes until frothy like cooked spinach and drain

gallery_6278_4106_139495.jpg

drain to another bucket and repeat the process again to get the most out. After the second round be sure to squeeze all the Gumby trim to get all the water out.

gallery_6278_4106_94639.jpg

gallery_6278_4106_131820.jpg

gallery_6278_4106_159453.jpg

I missed a picture here, but let the bucket sit for a couple of hours UNDISTURBED and siphon off most of the water. The sweet trichs will settle to the bottom.

drained bucket, I use a spray bottle, of water, to get the little bit that is left after pouring to th glass jar.

gallery_6278_4106_92445.jpg

I pour the remaining water into a 1 gallon glass jar and let it settle again

gallery_6278_4106_6469.jpg

after 10 minutes

gallery_6278_4106_195323.jpg

cheers and stay tuned for the finish

• Like 10

This is my favorite way to make hash, love your setup....going to do the holes-in-the-bucket deal for sure.

Can't wait to see the ball this creates :)

RM

• Like 1

:wave: Thanks Rev, the upside or downside, is that you can only get about three gallons above the top bucket

you can also do the camping washing machine and plunger..I recommend buying a NEW plunger..LOL

gallery_6278_4106_84643.jpg gallery_6278_4106_71151.jpg

cheers

• Like 5

cheers Misredirt, this was a few minutes ago and I'll go and drain the water off and let it start drying

gallery_6278_4106_149316.jpg

this is a small batch btw

Looking very nice indeed, i have a small bubbleator the one you get from the store bit hey it does the job right.

Love youre set up, and just like rev says think i should try it sometime.

Pg

• Like 1

:wave: thanks Pg, the bubbleator is a fine machine :tu and Gumby mixes all the trichs together,

I got 14 grams and maybe 2 more in bits that still need to be scraped off the pie plate. :dribble:

A couple of weeks to set/cure and then a smoke :smoke report.

gallery_6278_4106_341613.jpg

cheers

• Like 11

Great :)

To replace my old baggies i have bought two days ago a Pollinator 150 @ a really fair price. Since years i was looking at this things, but for 350€, no way. But i get @ 150€ brand new, so let's play. Some Sannie's Jack Hash are on the run :)

Sorry for the crap, my 7D is at the facility.

gallery_992_4102_10686.jpg

• Like 2

looks like a nice chunk of hash there. I have used the bubblebags, and they work great and can help speed up the overall process. I have never tried this method, but looks like the results speak for themselves. Great work!

• Like 1

:wave: thanks guys, lots of videos on youtube, just search gumby hash

cut a slice today for some holiday fun and medicine and I am very pleased with the results

• great flavor with a deep, dark hash after taste, I take small hits from a pipe and had very little coughing
  • almost an instant buzzz with a fast paced creep
  • a reduced pain level that lasted a couple of hours
  • this should prove good for sleep and some nice dreams

gallery_6278_4106_39118.jpg

cheers

• Like 9

There are so many ways make fine hash, and all of them have their merits. Like having different kinds of weed to smoke, having different kinds of hash is the same. Variety in smoking techniques and varieties in buzz.

• Like 1

Making a batch of Chucky's/Cherry AK 47 gumby right now! Your slug looks delicious robo, I always love how this method gives that oldschool hash taste opposed to hash made with bags.

Peace

RM

• Like 3

I always love how this method gives that oldschool hash taste opposed to hash made with bags.

Peace

RM

well put RM, and I did spend six years in Germany during th 70's. Lots of inexpensive quality hash bash then, the best was some Black with White specks...the guy said it was laced with opium :wOOt

• Like 2

I had some black with white specks in high school. Our knife sessions used to be very boisterous, but after smoking that shit, it looked more like the common room in a care home. I wandered outside, and laid down and went to sleep.

This thread makes me want to make some hash, and one-off a round of poppies.

• Like 2

Ran my first batch of this this past weekend, water has just evaporated now to the liquid baby turd look. I am thinking about a day or so more til I can get something that I can handle without the wax paper. Its an inpirational and educational thread Robo,, thanks, cant wait to fill my lungs with this one...

• Like 1

I will, it looks like a wet baby turd.

As promised, wet baby shit mode....

gallery_8754_4693_2331878.jpg

gallery_8754_4693_1231376.jpg

And once its dried up and rolled much better. Finished with about 9.5g, not too shabby.....

gallery_8754_4693_1273259.jpg

good gumby...

• Like 7

I made some using your method robo, turned out great. Has nine different varieties in it! Thanks again, G

• Like 2

This is my first attempt at gumby hash. I used 304 grams of dry trim from Oaxacan, A13, Motown Kush, LUI, Godsmack, MotaBreath, Grape Earth, Berry Sanders, Purple Storm, Indiana Bubblegum x Strawberry Sour Diesel, and probably a few others that I have forgotten about. A very nice balanced high/stone that is not debilitating, at least on the vape test I did.

gallery_3221_4765_1042730.jpg

gallery_3221_4765_2253058.jpg

• Like 12