•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello OG members...

I've been promising... or threatening??? to start this thread for a while now...

too long in fact.

in fact, the only reason i could take my sweet ass time with it is because i am working with a number of extreme sativas that take 14-20 weeks to finish!!! crazy right???

hopefully we can cut down on that with some... you guessed it, EXTREME indicas!

so... this ought to be interesting. there are some beans that are from the commercial market, and some that are privately sourced and not widely available.

since the genetics are limited and special... i started by backing some of them up in order to have more genetic diversity to work with.

sativas:

Indian Lowland Sativa: like an extreme green crack

Swazi Red x Malawi Gold:

Punto Roja

Mango Biche

Columbian Gold 1972

Double Jam

Amnesia

Her Majesty

Green Crack - clone only

Vanilla Sky

Indicas:

Cherry Pie OG - clone only

NL x Skunk #1

Maple Leaf Indica

Cheestral

Purple Cheese OG

SkyChurch

Herijuana #1

Big Juicy

El Cerebro

Herijuana IBL

K.O. Kush

Anesthesia

Caeser's Cheese

A-Train Cheese

Purple LA

there will be more news about crosses i am working with here, that are not limited to this list. but this project should likely be the main focus for a little while. i'll also be working with some of the genetics that i have already developed.

i just sprouted a tray of 50 Purple LA Cindy, and had 100% germ rates. great results for my first germ attempt. growing at a nice rate too! these were the seeds i was most unsure of too. so far so good. looking forward to those. i really want to increase Cindy's yield, and get a nice flavorful hybrid from this one.

PEACE!!! keep it green!

• Like 6

Nice menu, lineup of strains. Can't wait for some bud pics. Happy growing. Peace.

• Like 1

Think about grabbing one or two of Professor P's indicas. That man has some unbelievable shit.

• Like 1

thanks Mr.D!

that's definitely on my to-do list! any recommendations?

i've had my eye on the CCK.

didn't he do Huckleberry? i've been working with some prolific Huck dudes. hoping to get a lady, maybe i'll have to throw some of that in with the sativas.

Think about grabbing one or two of Professor P's indicas. That man has some unbelievable shit.

• Like 1

wowee-zowee :wOOt it appears that you will be having BIG FUN with this project... keep us posted on your progress :wave:

on board :icecream: :popcorn:

• Like 1

I am going to sit in the corner and be quiet for this one. Don't think for one second I would miss this. I think breeding might be my new focus. Just fun but this time not pollinate the whole tent!

Best of luck and can't wait to see how it turns out.

• Like 2

CCK is the only one I've tried. I'd try more, but I'm all about sativas and hybrids at the moment.

• Like 1

Your strains look like my to-do list as well. I would love to see what Cherry Pie is like to grow and those Sativas, I have seen them grown on another site and some are awesome plants. I just finished a long flowering sativa Col Jam and it was quite the experience.

This should be fun, although a rather long thread because of all that you have to do.

I am in

• Like 1

Good Lord Toker!!! Impressive line up, I would be embarrassed for people to find out how much dough I would spend to get some of those genes . I will be aboard for this dream grow buddy, thank you for sharing

• Like 1

Thanks much!!! I have some pics I will work on getting posted. Hopefully I can cut back on some of the ridiculously long flower times on those sativas while retaining some of their more rewarding properties.

The tray of Purple LA Cinderella is coming along very nicely... popped about 80. amazing germ rates on those: 100%.

Also have some Head Cheese and Huck's Kandy Kush popping: another perfect germ rate. Have a lot more to go though. Gotta get crackin', as they say!

I added some new clone-only genetics to the line-up:

More Cherry Pie and Green Crack

some Girls Scout Cookies

some Harlequin

XXX Bubba

Bubba

and Head Trip

This year is starting off pretty HAPPY!!!

(more to come)

your lineup quite looks interesting MT :o can´t wait to see some flowers soon

"Purple LA Cinderella" :icecream: :dribble:

very nice!!

• Like 1

MT,

it will be an exciting start of 2114:)

Ester u can smoke from those long sativas aswell

good luck whit the new green

im in

HIdro

• Like 1

Guest BrockSamson

16-20 weeks....that requires mad skills.

Great news with the germ rates too, paper towel method?

Is the Purple LA cinderella one of the genetics that you developed?

Hey Brock... Thank you! You aren't kidding, I am always striving to improve my game. Yeah, the paper towel method.

Purple CinderelLA is one I developed, yes. I have been testing them out this year to pretty amazing results.

The yield is much better than either parent strain.

The bud to leaf ratio was also much better, less stretch, better structure... this strain appears to be an all around success.

Now for the real test.

I have some hanging and drying, so I will be able to report on the effects soon.

So far I have only smoked the 2 separate varieties together at the same time. Hope the smoke is off the hook!

I'll try to get some picks up. She's a beauty.

16-20 weeks....that requires mad skills.

Great news with the germ rates too, paper towel method?

Is the Purple LA cinderella one of the genetics that you developed?