•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

amw

14 anesthesia clones sog multibranched and topped under 1000 watts!

Nice dude looking nice and frosty,

Not grown these girls but are now on the "to do" list

How long you flowering?

"Keep on smoking"

Anesthesia.... my queen of planet Indica :)

Anesthesia is red, Blueberry is blue,

If you havent smoked this,

The time is now due!

@potheadpixie,gonna try to let em go till i see a little amber in the trichs, that usually runs 65 to 70 days 12/12. i like em a little on the stoney side but not too much. ill do a final update the day of the chop. then a full smoke report, after a 2 week drying and a month cure in the jars. buds are extremely dense im geussing thats the herijuana side of the equation. @misterdirt, thats a very nice gester brother but whazzup is still the man with the plan!lol! ha!ha! still learning new shit everyday @grobi , yes indeed anesthesia is a force to be reckoned with. best indica ive had around in a while. im about to start working with a landrace afghani straight from afghanistan. ill definately be making some crosses outdoors this year using the afghani to add speed to some of my slower flowering sativas. i did this before using a pakistani indica to speed up flowering times and had great sucess. i plan on growing chocolate rain and selecting an indica dominant pheno to reveg into a mother plant. maybe have pure afghani, along side of chocolate rain and anesthesia in the same flower room!can yall imagine the different smells that would come from a room like this?!hell yeah sounds like a plan to me, peace and wellness to all. AMW

Late to the show, but wanted to say great job! I have some Anna on order along with Blue Hammer and the Indica mix. Can't wait!

Ubu