•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

even

Lemon Thai anyone?

Hi,

I missed out on fusion seeds Lemon Thai when they were in the shop, thinking they would be back I waited but they never did re-surface.

Can anyone tell me where one might find this strain? I know both bodhi and mota released versions at some stage but I cant find them for the life of me,

any help is appreciated,

Thanks gents/ladies

even

• Like 1

Rhino and me are working with gryphon from Mota which is g13/hp x lemon Thai.

Just crossed her with the hammer male, lets see how this works out.

Pg

• Like 5

Thanks polder, have some gryphon kicking around yet to be popped, can lemon thai phenos be found easily in these?

That cross sounds great by the way...

I didn't try their Lemon Thai, but the Lemon Berry was absolutely superb.

The loss of genetics is bad enough, but Hupla and Useless seem to have fallen off the face of the planet, too.

Ah didn't realise md, hope they're ok.

That lemon berry sounded great, got to stop obsessing over strains I guess, it's a curse

• Like 1

I didn't try their Lemon Thai, but the Lemon Berry was absolutely superb.

The loss of genetics is bad enough, but Hupla and Useless seem to have fallen off the face of the planet, too.

Naw brutha,,,Hup was in Cali a few weeks ago with useless..Hup emailed me askin how far it was a drive from me to them....LMMFO!!!!!! How bou 2600 miles??? They got stuff in the works ;)

I may have a couple lemon thai...I cant remember whats in there....If I do, one of you guys can have em

• Like 2

Glad to hear they're OK. The way Sannie said it, it sounded like he couldn't find them at all.

When someone who's never been here wants to visit, I try to meet them on the OBX or in Asheville. There just isn't much to do in the middle.

Lemon Thai? Ooooh.

• Like 1

straight from hupla about 2 years ago my man... hup got in some personal thingsyou may know about but he seemed in good spirits to be visiting thestates a couple weeks ago...

Last month I popped a pack of Fusion's Lemon Thai I got here a couple of years ago and ended up with 7 plants, six females that went into the flower room yesterday, I'm really hoping the last one is a male (don't usually hear that!) as I'm hoping to make a ton of seeds off of them. They're only 18" or so but very, very fast and vigorous growers, anxious to see the results. If the seed project works out I'll definitely be looking to spread them around one way or another.

• Like 5

Ah, glad to hear they're ok Indican, very kind offer too mate...

Sounds great bobaloo, hoping for a male your end ;)

Bodhi's Buddha's Hand testers - Lemon Thai Sativa and Indica X Snow Lotus (afgooie x blockhead):

mjss.jpg

That's a sativa pheno in front and indica in the back. I kept both phenos and am still growing them. 8-9 weeks from seed. Very stoney and tasty stuff.

I have the Prayer Tower too, which is Lemon Thai sativa x Appalacia (chem d x green crack). I grew one out which was just the most chemically funky stuff ever. But it threw some nanners late in flower. I'm trying out more seeds now.

• Like 4

Nice flowers :) I have been fixing to grow a couple Bodhi strains for a couple years. I have been waiting for the restock of Dank Sinatra for what...2 years now? The Blood Orange and another strain will have to do. I plan on ordering up some after I restock with Sannies Sugar Punch. Thanks for sharing. Peace.

Ps...I ran out of likes, damn it! Lol.

• Like 1

Killin it Weedmon! I'm sure B is more than pleased to have you testing his wares, congrats!

I've been growing a Lemon Thai f3(Bodhi) for a few years and recently lost her so I just popped 6 f4s I had made a while ago. Very stoney but uplifting, like someone is holding your head like a bowling ball, with his fingers in your eyes causing that stoney eye pressure, and lifting your body up by the head. It's awesome! Btw, the f3's Bodhi put out years ago used and indica pheno and I think he got the sativa pheno, which were used in the Prayer Tower, from Inkognito....or the other way 'round, lol.

I'll see how these f4s turn out and will work on sending in some pure Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai as freebies or something. It's just too good......

• Like 3

i have lemon thai x rosetta stone, but only one pack . when seeds are made in the future i'll make a thread that many have hoped for imho for awhile. look online for that cross cause it still may be available.

I had Lemon Thai on my wish list since I saw Soopy running it a year & a half ago but it did not come back into stock at Sannies Shop.

Killin it Weedmon! I'm sure B is more than pleased to have you testing his wares, congrats!

I've been growing a Lemon Thai f3(Bodhi) for a few years and recently lost her so I just popped 6 f4s I had made a while ago. Very stoney but uplifting, like someone is holding your head like a bowling ball, with his fingers in your eyes causing that stoney eye pressure, and lifting your body up by the head. It's awesome! Btw, the f3's Bodhi put out years ago used and indica pheno and I think he got the sativa pheno, which were used in the Prayer Tower, from Inkognito....or the other way 'round, lol.

I'll see how these f4s turn out and will work on sending in some pure Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai as freebies or something. It's just too good......

Thanks a lot soopy. A long time ago you mentioned that lemon thai you had. It was on my mind ever since so when Bodhi had some lemon thai testeres I asked for those. Very glad I did.

• Like 1

Weedmon, beautiful shots! I'm glad you grabbed the chance to get a tats of the LT in these crosses. I bet the Snow Lotus addition made for some truly magical smoke. Congrats my good man!

• Like 1

That Prayer Tower may get to be the fattest yielding plant I've ever seen. I'll get some pics when it gets closer to being done. For the first time I need to find a baseball bat to hold next to it for the pic. Its under 400 watt lights. I can't imagine what it would do in a room full of 1k's.

Soopy the pure lemon thai must be unbelievable. I am super impressed with Bodhi's crosses of it.

Canna collective had legit lemon Thai from Mota...says the genes have latent auto flowering in some phenos but they clone super easy... Just cull if you find one that does.

More legit than an F1 cross of lemon Thai imho

Has in stock now rather. I wish Mota listed with sannie, I really do.

Thanks grey, think they're long gone mate, I can't find them anyway so still on the search but I'm sure il get it at some point. If not I've got some gryphon which should be close (ish)

I'm gonna pm you, he also has a cross. I personally don't like posting about other places on sannies forum, because sannie and company are legit breeders with morals and love. If I didn't have to, I would never order from another place.

Or get it from the ICP clown, I don't know why, but I trust him :P

My lemon thai came from here on opengrow from Fusions owner Hupla. Before he started fusion with useless. Doesnt matter I guess. I think I have two left but cant remember which thais I have totally. Hupla tried to sativavup ol indi! Ha! I did love bangkok betty (aka bunghole betty). Ill never stop describing that buzz as electric!'I may go germ a few of those!' That was a nice producing thai cross...the lemon, if I grow em n get a male n female ill hit em together...seems to be a sought after strain

Oh shit! Another member sent me some last damn week but I wont mention his name. He wasca bit secretive on his shit to me so if he wants to say he sent em thats on him. But out of respect I cant say it unless he says I can say. Kinda like HIPPA. (Med field shit some of u may know)