•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

skunkmonster

cheeseberry selection

hello folks! got a new tent, my plan is keeping this tent @ 18/6 so i can keep some mothers/clones/pre growth or whatever... got another tent with a hps as a flowering room

got 12x cheeseberry regular and hoping to find one killer pheno to keep and clone ;)

gallery_9296_16531_421779.jpg

specs:

a mammoth dr90

90x90cm 180 in hight

150w Evsa + 150 Mh grow

:P ready to keep some genetics alive!

12x Cheeseberry Regular growing strong.. looking for the killer pheno ;)

gallery_9296_16531_53497.jpg

Flowering room:

Secret Jardin dr90

90x90x180

400w Philips + adjustawing

gallery_9296_15745_512030.jpg

the 2 tents togheter

gallery_9296_16531_548906.jpg

lets grow into a great 2014!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Good luck. I love this strain. The only thing I'd change on the phenos I had was bud structure. Scent, taste, yield and especially the buzz was wonderful.

jep, i got some fluffy pheno's as well, there some compact pheno's to find

i got an feeling there is a old and a new batch of cheeseberry..

i got 2packs of regular.. ordering time between both was around a year..

beans looked a little different/ also the size of the letters on the label of the package

but this says nothing offcoarse

realy hoping to find this one againt :P

gallery_9296_16085_4833890.jpg

had to transplante the girl from a 2(7.5ltr) gallon pot to a 3(11ltr) gallon container

halfway bloom.. anything both ideal both she came out great!!! big yielder nice compact/foxtail buds

extreme heavy smell when carry around in a bag (cheese side i think)

when smoked in the vaporizer i true blueberry taste!

exelent taste when smoked in a joint...

just a keeper!

gallery_9296_16085_2839046.jpg

• Like 7

looking good!

good luck finding a good pheno, should not be too hard ;)

oldschoolsg

thnx allot guys

transplanted the little one's today

gallery_9296_16531_1724165.jpg

gallery_9296_16531_1874887.jpg

they look healthy

root development was'nt that inpressive.. (re-used some soil from last run)

so i think there going to like the new substrate, and expect to see some bigger development the next few days!

next week a new update!

• Like 2

with 2 dr 90 you should never be out again!! :)

Looks like they're starting to take off. Only 4 days difference in those photos?

I hope you get one of the rock hard nugget phenos. I've never seen that one. But I did have an 'OMG, this is the best hybrid I've ever smoked' pheno. It's my hope that you can get both in one plant.

ive got 4 OMG phenos from the cb. all different flavors its amazing. 1 straight blueberry, 1 blue cheese dipping sauce taste, 1 real soury blueberry and one real dark tasting one. like a blueberry coffee. cant decide. got 4 keepers from holy p as well. scared to try more beans, imma run outta space in my mum closet

• Like 1

yes yes, got a feeling there happy with the new containers/medium

4days only water :punk: 150w mh

i'll be waiting with the buffer tabs for a week or two, think the medium is going to be to hot if i add extra nutes allready...

maybe i'll be adding a light foliar feed soloution to the neem oill that i will be spaying tomorrow preventive(ly?) (huh?)

its better to prevent than cure? is that a normal english sentence?

well you know what i'm trying to say ;)

the few dops of bac "bladvoeding" foliar feeding that i add to the neem is just a little thing to ease my mind.. it make me feel like i give the plants all they need, but i dont want to over do it offcoarse!

i want the plant themself to work for there nutes.. but a little kick start now the roots are still developing and the myco's/bacto's needs to come alive and establish.. its going to be a good thing to help them a little with the foliar feed ( i hope :P )

thanks for the reply's guys!!!!

i had the cheeseberry 2 times in the flowering tent, first one came out great, she wasn't that fluffy at all, did had some foxtail like bud structure! extreme cheese smell, and insane blueberry taste

heavy high/stoned.. liked it verry much!! (its the big one on the photo)

i put some in the vaporizer, it taste like blue aquarius (the sports drink)

next run i had more plants and offcoarse more pheno's.. 1 did stand out with a verry sweet smelling berry flavor straigh out of the jar.. the buds wwhere not campact/not fluffy.. a little in between

a mild confusing high/buzz with a nice yield,

also found a verry fluffy pheno but the girl also had her charmes.. maybe not the bag appeal most are looking for.. got no real weight to it

well what to say about the current selection:

all the plant got there own numberd right now, and i'll be keeping a personal diary with notes for all the plant

with the following point to rate..

- overall growth

- root development

- plant structure

- sex/gender

untill i can take cutting

than the rooting time of the cutting and development

and later on: climate stress and nutes tolerance, offcoarse bud structure/smell/taste/yield

all impartant for the final decision

its going to be a long ride lady's and gentlemen!

• Like 1

Esko's stuff is bomb and what I've grown has shown good vigor and true to descriptions. Pheno variances in my short experience with his gear shows little variations in growth depending on parents and nice selections of smell/tastes. Makes it nice when your clone doesn't take and mom is in flower, as growing more of his gear is likely to result in similar buds. I have a few cheeseberry popped and should have samples in @3-4mos ;)

• Like 2

Thnx JB!

today i topped(pruning) pruned/fimmed the plant's

there at the 4/5 internode right now

Roots shooting out of the bottom of the containers allready!

Before i topped (pruning)

gallery_8687_3968_1835640.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_327083.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_1223703.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_575636.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_359764.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_585080.jpg

Pruning:

gallery_8687_3968_383059.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_386827.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_1273933.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_1247326.jpg

gallery_8687_3968_604009.jpg

and all together again after the de-heading, hope they are going to put more energy into the side branches, so i hopefully can start cloning in about a week or two!

gallery_8687_3968_1195994.jpg

next update it will look allot different i think!

• Like 3

I've reached the limit of my official 'likes,' so here's an unofficial one: :verrygood

Your grow looks like mine, but with different strains. A bunch of healthy little plants in square pots. Mine went to 12/12 about 5 days ago, so the stretch has just begun.

• Like 1

very nice man!!!

Nice strain. Nice looking garden. Sure you will have more than 1 keeper in there. I got some popcorn and a bowl to smoke. Happy growing! :) Peace.

• Like 1

Beautiful plants bro .I think the difference between hydro and soil /organic?

Is that the start with seeds ,especially sannies genetics are soil /organic loving creatures ,hydro the start can be difficult but the end can justifie the means @times !

But answer me this can you create Nitogen/Pottasium /magnesium /ironee !

Even in the realm of synthetic man made bullshit ,we still exist in the realm of reality/Nature .

Does this mean if it is man made it is sullied because we are not existing within the realm of nature ?

All chemicals /Toxins/ health foods and all other matter of complete and utter drivelling ,brain numbing reasons for exiting this dimension .

Seriously ,bury me in a used truck tyre wit a good excellerent .

Hallelooyah ah need a piss.

Peace.

• Like 1

wow malarkykee: one of us smoked to much!!!

even google translate cant tell me what it is youre tying to ask?

about the differentce between organic/hydro... well you just cant compare the both.. :P

its like a religion discussion, a hydroboy like you will never go organic and a true organic farmer will never go hydro

the minerals youre talking about are the same only the origin of the element is different (bio/organic or chemical)

well that sannies seeds will germinate better in soill is just B-shit offcoarse.. maybe you have to re-calibrate youre Ph/ec meter?

and dude...

seriously: Bury me with a few buffer-tablets and water my grave every two weeks with bacto! :P

• Like 2

my god that post was not clear lol

• Like 1

But answer me this can you create Nitogen/Pottasium /magnesium /ironee !

Even in the realm of synthetic man made bullshit ,we still exist in the realm of reality/Nature .

Peace.

I think I got it. (Thanks to my good friend Shackzilla!):

While hydro is "synthetic," and therefore bad by the standards of people who are into going organic (in food, weed or whatever), it's really just taking elements provided by nature, reformulating it and giving it to the plant. How can we do anything that isn't natural, since humans are part of nature?

Other than that, Malarkey wants to be buried in a truck tire. That could be a Scotland thing.

• Like 3

I think I got it. (Thanks to my good friend Shackzilla!):

While hydro is "synthetic," and therefore bad by the standards of people who are into going organic (in food, weed or whatever), it's really just taking elements provided by nature, reformulating it and giving it to the plant. How can we do anything that isn't natural, since humans are part of nature?

Other than that, Malarkey wants to be buried in a truck tire. That could be a Scotland thing.

makes sense, lol probably a scotland thing! ;) haha..

peace!

• Like 2