•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dasheesh

POTUS comes clean about cannabis .... finally

Hey El tiberoni , you think your the only educated fucker on here :lol:

Maybe you need to join a "Bad Mother Fucker" forum where you and those can sit around and talk about how big your dick is :D

Its like you got "little dick" syndrome or something.

Cheer up, maybe they will have a forum like that one day,hell maybe you can start one :lol:

Now its your turn,lets see how far you can piss :lol:

DOGS

I can piss all the way to Louisville if that is what you are asking smartass. Test me one more time and I am going to turn your life upside down.

DogsOnLead why must you stir the pot like that when the discussion was civil for the most part??

Its totally pointless and just obnoxious tbh.

Take that shit to personal messaging, nobody here wants to see two grown men argue on an interent forum, especially here.

Now everyone play nice : )

• Like 3

I can piss all the way to Louisville if that is what you are asking smartass. Test me one more time and I am going to turn your life upside down.

Is that a threat?

I was called a rasict and a retard and ignorant ,but Im the one out of line? He's been back one week and starts his bully badass crap,nothing positve to say here or contribute anything positive and I'm the bad guy? LOL

@el tiboroni I dont give a rats ass about how bad you are :) Im not a punk you can push around on here ;)

I take no shit from you or anyone else You think I'm going to just lay down? your sadly mistaken

this was for the most part a pretty mellow place until you came back.

You can take your threats and shove em up your ass

Everybody that says something you dont like has to take your threats and abuse? Shit :lol:

Dogs

• Like 1

Nobody said you are a bad guy, maybe you should re-read my post.

I said 'civil FOR THE MOST PART'

Neither of you went about it in the most civil manner, thats the fact.

The funny part about all this is WE ARE ON AN INTERNET FORUM!!! I mean come on, it is pretty sad to get into battles with strangers on the internet, seriously...

Responding the way you did makes you just as guilty, thats all Im saying.

I have no issues with anyone and I refuse to pass judgment without knowing a damn thing about anyone personally.

So once again, if you have an issue with someone TAKE THAT SHIT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES!

My intent was to get the childish bickering to stop out in the PUBLIC forum, apparently you didnt catch my drift...Oh well I tried.

Go on with the nonsense if you must

Have a wonderful day : )

• Like 1

come on guys, smoke a big one, and rethink your priorities ..just for fun lol

peace ;)

oldschoolsg

• Like 1

Surly to god there are other members who tired of his billy bad ass threats? Speak up people, 90% of his post are negative ;)

If thats what you want here is a bully over a productive member than just say so and im out Whens the last time the guy posted anything positive?

When something not right I dont turn the other cheek I confront it head on ;) Always have.

come on guys, smoke a big one, and rethink your priorities ..just for fun lol

peace ;)

oldschoolsg

I agree just tired of his bullshit directed towards me and others on here. I just had the balls to call him out on it.

Its not about having balls man, its about using your discretion on how to approach that type of situation. Neither person approached the situation in the best manner in my honest opinion. However, I do realize we all do things differently and I will leave it at that.

I really dont want to be involved anymore, I was just trying to make the bickering stop somehow.

Anyways, I have no issues with either person involved, if I offended you I am truly sorry as that was never my intent.

Ive said my peace, I hope you guys can resolve your issues.

Go smoke one and let it go : )

Im going to agree to disagree Eltiberon ;)

And this forum does not need this shit. I apologize to all of opengrow

DOGS

I am out of likes, but a bigger man can handle himself without losing his cool. We are the weed smokers, the free thinkers and the intellectuals of the world. We handle things differently than the rest.

• Like 1

Im going to agree to disagree Eltiberon ;)

And this forum does not need this shit. I apologize to all of opengrow

DOGS

I agree. This has been quashed.

My apologies to OPG members.

• Like 5

Someone yanked the leash, Barry made a statement that he is still against legalization but....,

So its sort of a nod still.

gallery_833_383_24932.jpg

Well sorta.

The two states that legalized are going to the Superbowl the same year.

Bill Gates admitted to voting for it, smoking it, and acid.

Whats really sad, pot is legal in two states for anyone over 21, but you can join the military at 18.

I use pot to soothe the brain damage from military service.

Steeped in hot steamy Irony

• Like 4

I agree. This has been quashed.

My apologies to OPG members.

apologies accepted and appreciated,

LETS SMOKE!!! :D

:smoke peace, and much love!

oldschoolsg

The Press is living up to their name and putting him on the spot. They want their story. Get your dictionary out, he does a pretty good dance around it. Seems to be two main concerns...one being the ridiculous incarceration of people over a little cannabis and secondly full legalization would lead to greater abuse issues to deal with.

http://www.cnn.com/v...zation.cnn.html

I could give two rat's turds about who makes money off of it if only I were allowed to pick up a pack in the long dry spells between grows. There are a whole lot of people out there that have problems that have nothing to do with cannabis but use it as their escape and call it an addiction. You do have to be careful of how you reintroduce cannabis from a mass marketing standpoint, because it will be used as an excuse for all the worlds ills when people take advantage and walk around stoned all day because they can. Cannabis can be over used and is over used because it can be turned into an addictive substance when people have nothing else and do nothing else. It will take a long time to get over the paradigm shift of legalization. The smart ones know the difference between habituation and addiction...but there just aren't a whole lot of those types around.

Anyone who knew Ben Franklin would consider Bill Clinton a saint.

So far one of my favorite common argument against legalization;

marijuana detection helps police find caches of narcotics, and legalizing it would undercut efforts to stem the flow of other illegal drugs.

Wicomico County Sheriff, former state trooper.

Pretty much sums up how law enforcement works.

• Like 1

That's a bizarre argument. They find other drugs when looking for pot, and that's really what they want -- the other drugs.

What if they look for other drugs? Would it lead them to other drugs? It would be a good thing to find out.

It IS a gateway drug! Who woulda thought....

A gateway for lazy cops to up their stats, rather than chase the scary, non hippy type criminals

• Like 2