•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Pothead pixie

Man v Food

A pixie friend of mine butters up my trim and makes some good cakes.

The best a coffee and walnut with coffee butter cream to die for

Normally end up walking like a thunderbird

What's your favorite with a cuppa

"Keep on eating "

I recently made chocolate chip cookies with budder made from Esko's chocolate cheese. Kicks ass. On an empty stomach, you start felling it within 10 minutes.

Extra vanilla kills any bitterness left in the budder.

EDIT: You start feeling it within 10 minutes. You won't be felling it at all. Sorry to get anyone's hopes up.

Quick story; last time I ate anything, it was a Betty Crocker special with about an ounce of shake leftover from a sack of "BC homegrown" (as we used to call it / most likely greenhouse buds)

I didn't know much about trichomes and shake back then, so it was an ounce of dynamite. I ate the whole thing. The one time in my life I can honestly say I was too stoned. I was doped right out, and my muscles went all flaccid; I couldn't do anything, and eventually fell asleep, and woke up shortly after, gasping for breath. It was like my autonomic breathing system said "fuck it, I'm stoned too, have fun getting oxygen, sucker"

I spent a few hours just sitting on the corner of my bed breathing. No cigs, no booze, no nothing; just about 4 hours of feeling really fucked up until I fell asleep somehow. When I woke up, my body felt all mushy, and I moved slow that day, but otherwise felt good. That was about 25 years ago. Haven't eaten anything since. I wish it could work that way with chocolates and oriental noodles.

More is better, right? lol

• Like 4

Hey Wrecks, that sounds like the cop who made brownies with weed he confiscated, got way stoned, thought he was dying, called 911 and ratted him self out.

• Like 4

You ate an entire ounce? That could be the problem.

I figure each of my cookies has about 0.3 grams worth of weed in it, which gives a nice, manageable buzz. Two aren't bad, either, but it's a very good idea to have non-THCed edibles around, so eating an ounce is less likely.

• Like 2

The stuff was a rough mix of popcorn and sugarleaf. I had a QP, and sorted out all of the little buds and then the green leaf crumbs, and ate all of the powder left. I should've clued in on how heavy that small volume of powder was, even back then.

Basically, I was a total newb, and thought I was eating the lowest grade of my sorting, when I was really eating a sack of trichomes.

I may try again someday soon, after seeing so many on here enjoying it. I was thinking 1/8 of an ounce of my modestly potent skunk weed, but I may have to re-think that.

@Mister - 0.3 grams only? I always thought you had to eat a LOT more than you would smoke to get high. So, you are saying that if you, Misterdirt, were to eat 1/8 ounce of your Sannies Jack, you would be too high? What about 1/2 of 1/8?

I'm really digging just decarbing 1/2 of nice nugs at 220F for 20 min, slow cooking the grind in Canola oil for 2 hours and using that as a single batch in either pre-made Choc.chip cookies or brownies. The taste is top notch and it mixes with the pre-made shit much better.

• Like 1

Love that story wrecks.

I've eaten a few over the years and eventually they all put you on your ass,

Me and a few elf like creatures made some chocolate brownies from gold seal afghan sqidgy black hash about 30yr ago

Summers day we all got lost in some woods that day was so cool if it had rained it would have been purple

I know a few who won't touch them and give them a wide berth , just remember your guts are digesting it through the day

So you come up and up and up and try not to lick the bowl save that for a trip to the woods!

"Keep on smoking"

• Like 1

I would imagine you have pretty good tolerance. How much of that would you eat, Rev?

This is how I figured it:

I used 15 grams of popcorn bud to make the budder. I used half the budder to make 25 cookies. 7.5grams/25 = 0.3grams/cookie.

My intent was to start with a low dosage cookie, rather than end up with cookies where you can only eat half or 1/4 at a time. If one isn't enough, take two or three. I don't have a heavy med users tolerance, but I've got plenty of a tolerance. One cookie is a nice buzz for 5 hours, that will let you do whatever it is you need to do. If you smoke powerful weed on top of it, you will feel it, but only slightly. It's generally a waste of weed for me to smoke in that state.

I've also eaten two at a time, but can't recommend doing anything important afterwards.

I would imagine you have pretty good tolerance. How much of that would you eat, Rev?

With something like AK47 and Chucky's nugs in it...one 2"X2" piece and I'm walking on jello-legs. I made 24 two months ago (in the freezer) and have 21 left because you need a good 6 hours of doing absolutely nothing after eating them and I ain't got time for that! lol

My tolerance is immeasurable, I smoke at least 7g per day, every day and when the pain's really bad I'm taking in 14g+.

RM

Rev you and I got a similar tolerance issue and if it wasnt grown, it could not be supported. :)

I am hit and miss with edibles. It takes something really powerful for it to get through the smoke buzz.

I make choco tollhouse chip cookies using the recipe on the bag except I replace the chopped nuts with 1 cup of oats and I only use 1/4 bag of choco chips. I use the trim from harvest including leaves and popcorn at a rate of 3-4 ounces (depending on the amount of popcorn) per pound of butter to make cannabutter. The resulting cookies are what put me to sleep every night. I portion them to 1/8 cup ea. and they work better than any of the many sleep aids I have tried over the years. For recreational use I use bud at a rate of 1 oz. per pound of butter. An 1/8 cup cookie from this butter will give me several hours of a pleasant buzz.

I've found edibles, be it cookies or the infused glycerin that I use give better pain relief than smoking. Since using the glycerine my consumption of smoke/vaped weed has been cut at least in half.

Having not eaten anything in a long time, I guess I'm still thinking amounts of homegrown. After hearing your guys input, I think that when I try it again, I'll use 1/2 of 1/8 of good smoking bud. 1.75 grams should be OK.

Got a text yesterday evening from a friend, she said her husband was spazzing out and wanted her to call everyone. They had been over a week earlier and I had given them leftover edibles that I found in the bottom of my freezer, cookies, brownies, fruity pebble crispy treats. Anyway, turns out he ate a brownie muffin (brownies made in mini muffin pan) and he is a lightweight. The muffins are 2x dose, for me, so you can see where he went awry. My fault for not giving dosage instructions, but everyone is different. My last batch of butter was 600 grams of mixed trim, mostly sativa hybrid, with 2 lbs of butter. Way strong and sweat inducing, too strong considering the sativa influence. Just did the math, 1.56 grams/brownie muffin. I feel bad for the dude.

• Like 1

Had a lab ate about 8 cookies one night...last we had. Dads dumbass leftvthem on the porch in a papertowel while talkin to someone and forgot. He tells me, run get those cookies...uhhh, there arent any...the lab had the papertowel in her mouth. Poor dog was fuuuucked up after that. She fell backwards off the porch, slept for days..she rodevit out but I really think it made her stupid.

I made capsules from ground up buds and olive oil. It was messy to fill the caps but two-3 would fuck you up quite a few hours.

"Dogs life"

My dog did that but hovered up the crumbs I think he's got a taste for it

I've barred him when trimming I caught him sneaky like robbing a leaf munching

On it and coming back for more