•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Extra freebees for open grow users

By accident one of our open grow users (islahearts) pollinated his plants while he was on vacation, this certainly sucks but sometimes from bad things nice things happen.

The strains where silverfields and boudica, there where accidentally two males still standing and they pollinated the two strains. Both the silver fields and boudice females where separated.

This nice dude sended me two backs of seeds :

Silverfields X boudica or silver fields

Boudica X boudica or silver fields

Either way this sounds like a nice cross.

Now was my idea to give them away to open grow users when a order is made in sanniesshop.com, only thing you have to do is put in your opengrow nickname along with the order and we will put in a extra pack of freebees.

So you will get the freebees of your choice and a pack of freebees from above mentioned.

Thanks islahearts for the generous amount of freebees, this is really appreciated by me and for sure our open grow users.

greetz sannie

• Like 29

Awesome!! Now thats how you turn a bad situation into a positive : )

Thanks so much Islahearts for the generosity.

• Like 1

Awesome Sannie!

Thanks for the happy accident Islayhearts!

I LOVE this. Super cool!

• Like 2

robogro runs to the shop 41.gif

made two orders, #1 of Nepalma and #2 of Blue Rocket

I was so excited 18.gif that I forgot to post the freebees on the second order

Sent the shop a PM, so I'm hopeful that it will be OK.

Thanks islahearts for the generous amount of freebees, this is really appreciated by me and for sure our open grow users.

You are the Man islayhearts 30.gif30.gif30.gif30.gif

when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Way to turn something possible negative into a major positive. Spread the Kindness Islayhearts!

You all are very welcome. Thanks to Sannie and the other breeders, I have found a place to learn from others and grow great genetics.

Not sure what these will bring for everyone but it brings me joy knowing that people on OG will be using them. It also helps out Sannie which is great because he does a lot for us.

Keep em green and I will post up some pics once the seedlings get bigger.

• Like 18

wow thank you guys :) opengrow is so awesome! :D

oldschoolsg

WoW!!!! Super awesome!! Guess I need to get on the ball and order that Double Jam.....

Or CoJam... Ahhhhhh, dam I can't pick, guess I'll put em both in a hat and see what I draw, leave it to chance.

Thanks Sannie and Islahearts!

Lol. Like I need more reasons to order seeds. Well this does sound like a nice cross. Boudica is a nice flavor and beautiful plant. Could use a touch more umph and yield which IMO the silver fields should add.Could definatley be a keeper of sweet funky goodness. Thx All for the freebies and temptation ;)

I have my Islayhearts beans at my safe place. I will be planting these on my next round and will report what I find, maybe even the magic pheno that I keep forever.

• Like 1

Opengrow really feels like a big family! I like that! Feels good to be a little part of it !! ;-)

hell yeah biobud36! havnt been here for long, already people make me feel like part of this big family,

happy place my friend! thats for sure ;)

peace!

oldschoolsg

• Like 1

Awesome robogro :) I will be waiting to see a report on that Nepalma when she enters flowering. Cheers!

• Like 1