•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

islayhearts

Islayhearts journal

Hey bro, on those seeds you gave me, they are doing well in the woods. I have four left as some animal or slug or something ate the others. If I ever see that slug he is dead meat.

Thanks for the update :-) I really do hope they finish up for you. Any of the boudica leaning phenos should do just fine. Damn animals always eating the plants they shouldn't be!!!! I am sure those 4 are very happy in the woods.

Always put broken up egg shells around small seedlings...slugs get sliced on em..plus they give calcium over time..I moved about 30 seedlings in the woods the past weeks. 6 nice big plants this am..i think im movin my entire veg room into this clearing i found...gotta go find chicken wire or something..im being proactive before I lose crop after crop to deer n shit...slugs always get em when theyre small. Groundhogs n deer after. They sell deer n groundhog repellant at lowes...may do that plud ive got 14' x 14' netting for gardens...if it were wire id leave it at that but u kbow deer n groundhogs will eat thru netting

• Like 1

lowes or home depot should have chicken wire, if not try any feed store as they should definitely have it!!!

I also heard that pissing around your plants will keep deer at bay as they hate human piss. Maybe a myth I am not sure.

.......cut used socks in stripes,piss on it :blush: and hang the stripes around your spot ....worked for us

hang up new ones every month

I saw a picture a while back of a clever idea using a coke (any softdrink I suppose) can to stop slugs and snails. Cut the top and bottom of the can off, then cut slits around the top of the rim and fold the metal between each cut >90 degrees outwards. You can put that over the seedling and the slugs won't be able to get over the sharp rim.

Your plants look really good dude, that Killawatt main cola looks awesome with those little towers coming out the side. Nice n chunky :yummy:

I enjoy seeing all these different strains in your tent. :)

That pissing method doesnt work...look at my outdoor 2012 thread if you wanna see a mutha fuck at war with critters a whole year...fuck deer n groundhogs...groundhogs are worse than deer the fat bastards

Dried rabbit blood works for keeping rabbits away...just not too close to the plant. I've heard it helps with deer as well. Maybe coyote urine? I don't think deer or groundhogs would hang around if they thought there was a coyote in the area. I'm sure you could order it online.

Looking good, Islay, that Killa-Watt was very chunky. The RD Moonshine Haze is very nice smoke, had some last week actually, been meaning to head to denver and pick up some of their seeds. Its a long flowering girl, there are 10 week phenos of her though.

• Like 1

That pissing method doesnt work...look at my outdoor 2012 thread if you wanna see a mutha fuck at war with critters a whole year...fuck deer n groundhogs...groundhogs are worse than deer the fat bastards

...the the urin soaked socks worked quite well against deer,not as good for rabbits (we don´t have groundhogs over here

Maybe coyote urine? I don't think deer or groundhogs would hang around if they thought there was a coyote in the area.

......predator urine should work as well

Looking good, Islay, that Killa-Watt was very chunky. The RD Moonshine Haze is very nice smoke, had some last week actually, been meaning to head to denver and pick up some of their seeds. Its a long flowering girl, there are 10 week phenos of her though.

Yeah, really wanted the 501st or 4 corners but they were out. I heard the 12 week pheno is the one that won all the awards a few years back. Glad to hear it was good :-) .

The killa watt didn't do too bad. I would a couple male flowers on it after that I guess I missed. So it is semi seeded. Great smell, hoping to really pin down the smell after a good cure.

How are we supposed to collect their urine when we can't even see them....they're quite hostile as well

...no,its not recommendable to collect it straight from its producer ;) would be great to know a zoo keeper ...we just went to a little zoo(some years ago) and asked for some bear-puh to "...keep the WildPigs off our little Potatofield close to a Forrests Edge...we tryed everything,but nothing realy works for long,they just break the fence......Bla,Bla,Bla..."

we made a tea from the Bear puh and sprayed the bushes surrounding the plants

I usually just use slug bait. Where I have mine now they are like on some old concrete that is 10 feet high. I think they are safe from rabbits and deer (they are Numerous around my spot). I have seen a doe take her fawn right to my parents garden. He got all crazy and started shooting it with a pellet gun. They reluctantly left after that. I know deer can really jumps, but there is too much other stuff to eat around here that is easier. Deer like to browse and taste everything. They take a bite of some raspberries and then move on to he lettuce or whatever. My folks protect their garden like it we do with our buds. I have thought of offering my grow license to my folks, but haven't had the nerve. My mom still feels that MJ is illegal.

My mom still feels that MJ is illegal.

I still have that feeling, too.

• Like 1

Here we go update time... this one is going to be a big one.

Veg Tent

Went B&W so people wont bitch about the LED lights haha. Everything is green, one of the RD Moonshine haze has small dots on the lower fan leaves though.

gallery_7892_4367_610656.jpg

3 Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze

gallery_7892_4367_512244.jpg

Indi's two Mask x BB x HK

gallery_7892_4367_273934.jpg

Brocks 2 Glo x KQ x BH

gallery_7892_4367_450063.jpg

4 seeds just started ( 3 Kolossus Fems and one Santa Maria x Blueberry freebie)

gallery_7892_4367_432456.jpg

Here are the budding Ladies.....

TG genetics Sicilian Revenge

gallery_7892_4367_838960.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_908604.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_480115.jpg

Maury Povich (Boudica x silverfields aka Boudica mom)

gallery_7892_4367_832508.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_646556.jpg

Maury Povich ( silverfields x boudica *silverfields mom*)

gallery_7892_4367_577173.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_128114.jpg

Eskobar Candy Kush Fem ( Shorter pheno)

gallery_7892_4367_729742.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_630.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_1001329.jpg

Choco Cheese F2's

gallery_7892_4367_730983.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_711228.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_52388.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_557634.jpg

Sugar Punch

gallery_7892_4367_313268.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_239972.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_233561.jpg

Eskobar's Candy Kush ( stretch pheno)

gallery_7892_4367_281681.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_292946.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_678066.jpg

gallery_7892_4367_890842.jpg

Whole tent

gallery_7892_4367_1653129.jpg

Thanks for looking in. Thinking that the stretch pheno of the Candy Kush should be done within 2 weeks.

• Like 8

Looking great there :dribble: Can't wait to see how they progress. You had mentioned in my thread the similarities between your stretchy Candy Kush and mine. After seeing your pics, I gotta agree with you...they look exactly the same in plant and bud structure. Looking forward to the upcoming show, keep us updated

• Like 1

Looking great there :dribble: Can't wait to see how they progress. You had mentioned in my thread the similarities between your stretchy Candy Kush and mine. After seeing your pics, I gotta agree with you...they look exactly the same in plant and bud structure. Looking forward to the upcoming show, keep us updated

Thanks. She is maturing nicely. Trying to keep an eye out for nanners, only seen one really small one so far. She doesn't look like she will yield a lot but it is looking good. Starting to bulk up so thinking not much longer. Plus she barely has any fan leaves left haha.

Epic Growing Islayhearts! Hats Off :verrygood

What week are your ladies currently on?

Epic Growing Islayhearts! Hats Off :verrygood

What week are your ladies currently on?

Kind of a mixed bag. Some are almost 8 weeks in and some are around week 2.

Thanks for the compliment.

Islay, you are definately slaying this grow. Everything looks happy and healthy.

Looks like that strech pheno of CK really bulked up there.

Hoping to get some Maury Povic into my next round, it will be next or the first of 2015.

Keep up the good work and hope you are enjoying summer.

• Like 1

Sorry goin back in the thread ish, but ya know what works against deer n such? Its called a 12 guage. I sat n watched 3 deer yesterday from 100 yards or so. Bastard dogs barkin at em n shit n those fuckers just looked like, yeah what....They were bout 20 feet from where my plants were gonna be but I decided on another spot. Tonight im gonna cover themm with netting. Gd it, famous last words when spwakin of outdoor crops. Shoulda covered them yesterday. 1 st rule to me outdoor, if ya get a feeling, ac on it. Whether its just a weird paranoid feeling, do sumthin to make ur shit secure...ok back to ur thread...damn candy kush, i need that to cross with cck...double kandy kush!!! It never ends. Great lookin plants!!!

• Like 2

Looking good, Islay! Haven't stopped by in a bit, but I've been gearing up to flip the switch soon.

Wifey's in town for a few weeks, too....

:)

So, I wound up getting my hands on some of the MauryP via freebies from this last order!!!

I couldn't make up my damn mind when I was looking at the LONG list of freebies so graciously offered by Sannie's so I just told Sannie to pick one. He sent me two! hahaha

Got some SilverfieldsxBoudica and some JackberryxHeribei along with those mix packs.

Thanks, man