•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

I know this is subjective, but which NAW sativa dom is their best painkiller for daytime use? 

3 hours ago, Shoeless said:

I know this is subjective, but which NAW sativa dom is their best painkiller for daytime use? 

I've grown and smoked both Green Manalishi and TPR. To me they are both good for daytime smoke and pain. The TPR is is better for pain, and the GM seems more potent but more mellow. I'd go with GM if I need to get chores done. Either one of those are definite winners. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, justcozz. I'll see what other's chime in with before deciding. 

Hi shoe I vote for g39 

this worked for me 

hay anybody heard from the naw guys 

• Like 2

Hey Papa, I heard from them not long ago. All are fine and busy on projects at the moment but said they'll be around soon. 

Hey Shoe, I have some I haven't tried so I can't vouch yet. GM, and TPR are great pain and all day smoke for me. I have the Blackberry Haze and look forward to it. Most of their strains have medicinal properties and you may just look at the finish times to get closest to a sativa.

It's new and I don't have it, but try the Atomic Jam. ;)

Only reason I didn't buy it is I wanted a faster finishing plant this next run... or the run that got delayed because of surgery. They call Atomic Jam sativa dom and not for the faint of heart. :-) 

I have the Blackberry Haze and she's the mom crossed to Blue Hammer to make Atomic jam. 10-11 weeks finish.

peace

mrG

• Like 6

On 7/5/2018 at 6:15 PM, Shoeless said:

I think the Strawberry Blues, it made my whole body tingly and a very happy mood from it.. The GM is indeed very good, but no sativa... What do you think about the Hammerhead? Has a GM and Blue Hammer for the sativa.

• Like 3

That's wjat I was thinking but I've never tried that one yet. I was going to get it but it was a longer flowering and I had a plan a while back. As things turn out, it wouldn't matter now. But, i have the Blackberry Haze and I'm really looking forward to that. I'll try the Strawberry Blues one day.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Something else; does anybody know what's up with the guys of NAW. Strange that the whole gang is quiet..

• Like 2

I talked to Rhino not long ago. They've been real busy and said they would be back soon. I hope so. I always love reading their threads.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

You know, I can't remember their stance on fem seeds. I don't remember any plans for it but those guys move at the speed of light so I wouldn't even want to offer a guess. I would expect to see those guys back here soon.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

@Mr.G Glad you spoke Rhino and everything is Ok, that's what matter.. Well, it's time for a pic in this thread ;).

It's a cross with G39 (NAW) and Jalisco Jaze (eskobar). She smelled almost like her mother (G39)

P1050243.JPG

P1050232.JPG

• Like 10

Blackberry Haze. Look at those trichs. I can take it right on camera, but it's full of it! The stems, buds, everything!

P1050363.JPG

• Like 7

I can't wait to get at mine! I love growing their stuff. I have a small Blue Hammer starting to veg and it grows the new leaves out red... heh. Until they get bigger. We had cool nights and it started then and hasn't stopped.

It's looking wicked Sunny! Nice job!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Wow Sunny, that thing really took off. I like the looks of that. I'll be growing mine soon! How much longer does she go? 

Very nice!

peace

mrG

• Thanks 1

Oh, I spoke with the NAW guys recently and they're working really hard. Sounds like they'll be back soon and maybe with a few surprises. 

peace

mrG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

33 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oh, I spoke with the NAW guys recently and they're working really hard. Sounds like they'll be back soon and maybe with a few surprises. 

peace

mrG

Awesome, TY for that update, wondered where they were.

• Like 2

Very interested in there auto project might give them a try 

• Like 1

that's great news, i was getting worried, haha.

good vibes for the new projects, NAW *big up*

thanks for letting us know, mrg !!! :)

• Like 5