•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

On 12/22/2018 at 2:55 AM, ride the walrus said:

Exited to try your new green manalishi. I recognised her crinkle of the leaf and the black green colour that look like too much N but is just a generic trait. Hope this GmF2 pheno (one in the pic) is still there :) her flavour is not complex but the smoking character is uniquely buttery, greasy and hashy - not merely in the flavour but the feel of the smoke......gallery_7221_6092_1652681.jpg

That's a good description of the first GMf2 I grew. The taste was hard for me to put into words. I loved smoking it in the mornings with coffee, but it would fuck me up. My leaves were the same, too.

Thanks for the report!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Just like the RKS thingie. the original was made...but ours will be much better. with fuller taste, stronger effect and even no nonsense genetics all with great yield and ditto effect...

i have grown more then a fare share of so called elite strains i spent 1500€ on my first genetics from sensi and they hahaha make me laugh hahaha with there so called real genetics. without any true medicinal or recreational potency... all u write down san is ancient history, long forgotten.do you really think anything in this messed up world of cannabis is real. all are made up strains by those minds who collected them an they created there  own truths just like every one else(including us)now the only difference is my friend our created truth is much more potent then any of the other so called truths  i have had.... so i will be quite honored to meet some at my table to show me some true potent home grown cannabis...

so the truth i write is given to us by our creations. we listen carefully, and act after recieving the message... 

so YES the G13crosses and G39 you can smoke right here, to feel for yourself how much more potent of an effect you are recieving. 2 hits youre world will start to spin as your head is shot off to join the stars .in stead of any so called legendary G13... wich one ??? the one they sell at barneys farm ??? all the weed in the shops is just as real as the true martial artist “steven segal” hahahhahhahahhhaha  all some high grade bullshitos....

just like S5, PowerPlant, Skunk etc these commecial ho’s where only grown and sold without any other interests...these strains all lack in potency.the crosses started out to be fire but after more selections done by who knows they fooked it up by eye breeding...

GSC is one of the same started out as an potent kush and was bred further for looks and color alone...

these steps i will be adding as a final touch to complete the best strain of them all “W.O.M.S” this will start with selection of our durganchitral x headcandy  they will result in colorfull and potent genetics.. from  these  pre-selected moms  i want a pink colored mom to serve as color foundation for “W.O.M.S”

after that, more testing is needed to go to the next step. and that will be to put the selected males and females together to make sexy time... i have to wait to feel the potency handed down to all the new AJ crosses and again select the best...

and JUST WAIT... for NAW  RKS

and much so much more...the smoking it takes to select test and breed  selected genes is a task for me only by smoking ,feeling  and sharing the vibes will one reach the BEST POSSIBLE HIGH...

indeed no hard feelings san. you are welcome at any time my friend

stay safe and FLY HIGH

greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RhinoCBD said:

no hard feelings san. you are welcome at any time my friend

THIS is why i always feel very secure about NAW being true and honest

... you always have room for friends helping with small mistakes ect.

the 'talking down' of other seedmakers / established lines and clones is a bit

err ... "snotty" (haha), but ey ... we all start somewhere and being overly optimistic

about one's own work is absolutely normal ...

BIG UP, NAW crew !!

2019 here we come :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

.I wish i could talk “UP” to them’ but the more commercial a breeder seems to be the weaker his/her strains are.(that are realeased to the public).this was my main focus to. When i started to grow medicinal  i also believed in them really i did i tried my best to find those medicinal strains all where advertising and from all breeders whoms gear ive grown only Motarebel delivered...in his Green manalishi i found the nerve pain decreasing one and was blown away by this real potency...from there on i learned... and bred G39 with the aid of Poldergrower and my #17 speciwomem has the pain relieving potency of my selected previous selected green manalishi#8 and this pain relief is pumped up by using Poldergrowers Headcandy male G39 #17 is easily 10-20 x more potent when  it comes to pain relief... so like always.. big up to Motarebel! for sharing this with the world... from those feelings this medicine created for me i was given a simple task. to supply patients with same ailments. the same relieving potency. and from that day on i also needed to share this potency with most people possible....and we keep improving every day... in hopes of finding the one strain that obliterates all made mental obstructions so our minds can go even HIGHER..shared    consciousness is the way... internet,or social media was already in our minds and we could connect without an iphone just like back in the day..

and after the commercial strain i tried every time without finding any true keepers.. i stopped bying and started breeding and improving...

greetz RhinoCBD 

• Like 7

On 12/26/2018 at 8:52 AM, RhinoCBD said:
23 minutes ago, RhinoCBD said:

.I wish i could talk “UP” to them’ but the more commercial a breeder seems to be the weaker his/her strains are.(that are realeased to the public).this was my main focus to. When i started to grow medicinal  i also believed in them really i did i tried my best to find those medicinal strains all where advertising and from all breeders whoms gear ive grown only Motarebel delivered...in his Green manalishi i found the nerve pain decreasing one and was blown away by this real potency...from there on i learned... and bred G39 with the aid of Poldergrower and my #17 speciwomem has the pain relieving potency of my selected previous selected green manalishi#8 and this pain relief is pumped up by using Poldergrowers Headcandy male G39 #17 is easily 10-20 x more potent when  it comes to pain relief... so like always.. big up to Motarebel! for sharing this with the world... from those feelings this medicine created for me i was given a simple task. to supply patients with same ailments. the same relieving potency. and from that day on i also needed to share this potency with most people possible....and we keep improving every day... in hopes of finding the one strain that obliterates all made mental obstructions so our minds can go even HIGHER..shared    consciousness is the way... internet,or social media was already in our minds and we could connect without an iphone just like back in the day..

and after the commercial strain i tried every time without finding any true keepers.. i stopped bying and started breeding and improving...

greetz RhinoCBD 

I have assisted more than a few commercial breeders with crop issues to breeding issues.  I was not impressed by them.

"Some" breeders use the same genetics because of the "difficulty" in finding parents that breed their desired traits. 

This "difficulty" ranges from lack of true knowledge to logistical aspects.  

Additionally, the goal of many commercial breeders is sales and this aspect may lead a grower away from their initial goal of a plant as well as "difficulty" during the stages of breeding work may limit or offer different directions than the initial goal of a project as the project unfolds.

Their are a vast many reasons.  I tend to look at breeders that are competent with passion.

• Like 3

Commercial growers need to keep growing and stocking shelves. Any growing resources spent on plant selection and breeding is considered a wast for them. I think, in their minds, they can rely on others to spend the time and money to do the selections. Too bad.

At home growers spend a lot of time over several grows doing what could be accomplished relatively quickly if given the room to grow hundreds of plants. Maybe one day, a cannabis company will bring in someone like the NAW boys. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2018 at 4:57 AM, RhinoCBD said:

@santero just wait... i am smoking and breeding a way trough multiple storms... i left my main focus behind me( my pain) so now i,am redialing in to acces next level spacing... the path we walk is a universal path and we are the keymakers to acces a way out of the made charade we CALL LIFE, haha.... and.... i made those crosses for those who want em gg4 and gsc but hahaha cmon dont make me laugh if you call these the elites...no offence... 

they both have a dull and mild/boring effect they have awesome bud profiles but this is wat i call eye breeding/worthless breeding because the main focus is set on the flower profile the effects are neglected and is broken due to improper breeding(my opinion)... after these +40 plants are ready we will smoke them all to reach final verdict on wich one of those is the best... 

this is wat i call breeding wen the breeder smokes his creations because a true cannabinoid scheme is only shown if you smoke 100grams in about a month  of 1 selected feno...only then you can feel the true effect... cause some fenos we smoked decreased in effect(these fenos always look beautifull so great for a useless selling market) but not so great for upgraded mental effects...

But this is all matter of opinion i have noticed because no one smokes enough own bred and grown weed  to even start the intergallactic ride cannabis can create...

G13 is wat it is indeed but this i show you is my creation bred on potency alone at stage f3-f5 we start to concern us with the looks 

W.O.M.S will have it all...just wait.

i so want you at my table to smoke some of our interstellar gallactica hybrids...

All other creations by others i have had all lack in potency... most of em look great though...

just rambling hahahah

stay safe and fly HIGH 

Greetz RhinoCBD

"next level spacing". you haven't tried my oil yet ;) Truth, Hand to God, someone literally Tripped on it like Acid lol hallucinated.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@gardenartus Fill me up please!!! I really love some decent HIGH GRADE halucinating haha...

stay safe and fly HIGH

greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you lived in the states I would give you probably Too much stuff  lol That shit is trippy, doesn't take much if you aren't used to it. Seriously, take too much, say screw the next day or two, get that old lazy boy out, the old vinyl, and listen to Pink Floyd back to back lol.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@gardenartus, yep, your tincture needs to come with a warning label...lol my last batch was right there with yours. I took half a capsule, .5ml, wow, had me high for almost a full 24 hours.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOL you have to be careful with it all. The types I make you really need to be careful, the herbs I use make everything more bio available. Taking my 50mg, because of synergy effect, can feel like 150 to someone who doesn't use much. The huh I will say it nice, those who like to get really high lol, really like my meds. Nice thing about it, use a small amount and no high, total medical, but if tolerance high or disorders or pain level high, they work so well for that with just a larger dose. Love this medicine. You can't do this stuff with pharmie meds.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, vakman said:

Happy New Year to all!!!

To you too!

Did you make the cross?

• Confused 1

@vakmanWow s5 x blue hammer havent seen that one for a long while...

awesome feno.

i was just building a nice sunrock/moonrock for tonight 

starting out with a nug of “Airborne Jack”(all are phone pics)

F93F7BEA-E9D4-4C97-B6D2-CB0F06DBA8FE.thumb.jpeg.8b2860501e2dd1c6c9d1f80d3751fe0f.jpeg

putting on the first layer of wax and shatter made from all females used to make the airborne jack crosses..

8D6130B6-41AA-44BC-A3C7-D61809B7015F.thumb.jpeg.e314f4e0da28e44ff0fd3e5978125801.jpeg

EA3523F3-C368-45AE-BE68-71C5CD89816D.thumb.jpeg.cee175e92f976d4e52c834aeee458d2b.jpeg

Now adding the kief dip and twist.

A6B9F581-75E4-45FC-BAF3-EF781A4AC760.thumb.jpeg.1cffd2e77c36ffcce754d8001c9fd991.jpeg

32EE4541-3853-445C-9F3E-78A2FC37ABFB.thumb.jpeg.0890d88e3464464bdf3709a96db0782f.jpeg

9F2E39A7-D76E-4B32-8E79-A0E0CFCA3E28.thumb.jpeg.5e573d15fd191f46d3e8e9478216737b.jpeg

48CCA6AF-2D83-41B1-B603-D18EF1A0D756.thumb.jpeg.8e8cde24274ec2215a9dba2fe73e3acf.jpeg

and the finished SUN/MOON Rock 

happy  newyears eve to everyone.

2019 will start off with our new pre selected fenos to start making F2, F3 etc. the first wil be Gm catpiss F2, gm hhp F2, durganchitral x headcandy, strawberry blues, honey hoo hoo, Blue Hammer F3.

4FFFC2EB-9DF0-458F-874B-CB8150A6E4D1.thumb.jpeg.3923086b29c6c184f4d1b7b80e8d0883.jpeg

and here are all the Airborne Jack seedlings A.k.a youre christmass gift...

stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 4

Could not resist...here are some pics of our soon to be new smokes...dcxhc, sb, hhh, bhf3, g39f2.... 

C240FB59-0B87-4C95-9A29-69E7FC357A1C.thumb.jpeg.a9c5e3859caa2987c08dc8b2fbecb8a2.jpeg

5AF4D4E8-99F3-40C1-9FD9-1961F225C8EA.thumb.jpeg.3a0c905748892fc4c46f58f0e6d8aa1d.jpeg

a bit crowded... i will start cutting lots away to allow airflow and light to do its best...

stay fly safe HIGH and.....

• Like 4

Nice rocks @RhinoCBD , throw me some if you like :rolleyes:
I'm out of AHO and PostNL screw up my new order of alcohol, so have to wait till next year... :angry:

Have a good evening guys, happy high new year!!
And grow a good 2019 :smoke

• Like 1

The ladies are performing awesome Gm F2 progression is also paying off with strong healthy offspring. like expected of course haha....

Gm F2 Catpiss my new favorite gm...

D13B428D-D25C-49E4-B6EF-564A49285307.thumb.jpeg.586494534b720eb916781354fc74b153.jpeg

and playing the “terminator” we have Gm F2 Honey hasplant.

501479CA-31D3-4236-9ED3-59CF8CE82D57.thumb.jpeg.2e78070dd3fbdb6937695a5636934ea4.jpeg

“beast mode awesomeness”

with verry odd leaf traits...???haha

95451EC1-0176-4318-BBBA-FA8832CFCB5F.thumb.jpeg.3ea6d5ade1c0c4b7df3a5e7e0980cb8e.jpeg

3634331D-FAA7-46E8-B9B3-4E297988E724.thumb.jpeg.c91916eda6fb8742bde6512931a90956.jpeg

and here you have a overview off our newly selected ladies...

14D593D0-B1EB-49C5-8718-D3E05111956B.thumb.jpeg.22b3057df5980767837dc5a4baa42cee.jpeg

C308C8F6-88D2-486D-B343-3F48A6C34ECE.thumb.jpeg.2ffc6b766ecd92ebac833646e14a6ef2.jpeg

083E150B-51BC-459E-8770-DD7AF69946B8.thumb.jpeg.06857f751e7de712cdffc1428eccf691.jpeg

Just wait.... this is only the start...of our upcomming awesome strains...

more will follow soon...

and we have started our way to a verry happy new year. with soon freshly filled jars with, never before smoked, AAA GOODNESS.

“i am sorry my computer broke so these are all phone pics...”

stay safe and FLY HIGH

Greet Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 6

everything looking super good, as always :)

ths is gonna be some tasty stuff, enjoy NAW !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just potted the little AJ crosses.... post them i must and smoke them i want....

A0D1195E-4DA9-4E37-9645-5790CE9639B6.thumb.jpeg.264ad7bea69e5ce8e5c164c9ae132900.jpeg

and the Highs of both blueshaze and airborne jack are soooo perfectly interstellar. that these crosses all started with AJ x BS being the primary objective...

08EF561E-BCC9-4469-8632-B2AD1280B92D.thumb.jpeg.efaaeca5db0268179d15a209dfb3e23b.jpeg

And behold...these profiles look so similair to our original “Airborne Jack”, could it be...could it be.... haha

stay safe AND FLY HIGH

• Like 1

So excited about 2019, it’s going to be a great year!

Thanks NAW

Bag

• Like 2

Showing off some “Airborne Jack  x Cartel Haze”

Aj x Ch#3

73154835-C5BF-401F-83FC-5C57BDD5A2B6.thumb.jpeg.d125f9472ba12afe02c4e952769d542e.jpeg

C87E66FA-A5C7-487D-A7D6-45F6199C017C.thumb.jpeg.78cbb14bbb461eb74cb22454a43458d0.jpeg

Aj x Ch#1

8184AA78-7C4C-4B2B-BF56-3D5AB26B5A62.thumb.jpeg.0a1c0a6d99a37c8cbdd2c38d41b6955f.jpeg523A2B00-6A1E-40EC-94F6-B5EBE3EC9C49.thumb.jpeg.9f0e0d0fbf601593caf79e04c0b7b45f.jpeg

these plants are awesome thick stickie stems with a real strong plant profile.... cant wait for this one....

stay safe  and FLY HIGH 

• Like 6