•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

I've never done any of the "G" strains, but that G39 looks pretty awesome.

I was always afraid of G13's, being developed by the government and all.    I just know it's a conspiracy to make us all sterile,  with psychotropic, brain freezing,  genetically modified, marijuana molecules.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Diesel, you better get you some G39 and Green Manalishi... so much goodness in them! NAW's testing and selection in their strains definitely shows through. Their seeds are freaking ready to grow!

peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Honey hoo hoo(old feno description)

tastes like a honey sweet hashplant, with double strawberry diesel. that morfed into a dark danky goo and a lot of g13 potency sparks. This particular feno i still dont know exactly how she tastes, we will taste this in a few weeks and we wil deliver detailed smoke reports of our selected females.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

HoneyHooHoo selection pheno...., the odor sends the whole room in a cloud of dwelming narcotic HoneyHashplant/diesel haze.

Cut anyday, checking pre samples.

IMG_1387.thumb.JPG.6678787feee4bd567ac276e69be1f898.JPG

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 4

some nug shots of random green manalishi F2's.

IMG_8849.thumb.jpg.491b58ad7838f7173bb0f35fb41df370.jpgIMG_8841.thumb.jpg.6124d09cf8dbd95dbbe305907b12a2a3.jpgIMG_8862.thumb.jpg.937bd860db283f1afa627a3202a1a848.jpgIMG_8867.thumb.jpg.c2793f0edd0168f79a9ae2dcad078a97.jpg

and some awesome Honey Hoo Hoo pictures.

IMG_8868.thumb.jpg.48b6de27f40417f49ac6c63b06548b8e.jpgIMG_8869.thumb.jpg.8f60f03819e3380de724c36846dc7e45.jpg

testing in progre..........

Stay safe and fly FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 5

On 2/4/2019 at 5:59 AM, gardenartus said:

I don't know why but Honey Hoo Hoo sounds dirty lol makes me laugh

Glad I'm not the only one

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/28/2019 at 6:40 PM, shiskaberry savior said:

@RhinoCBD

Would you mind sharing your method of a sulphur  spray ? 

Thanks shiska

I keep 4-5 degrees difference between day and night temperature to prevent a mold. 22-23 night and 26-27 day temperature. My huge lady cane buds never gets mold in this case. 

sorry for of top;)

• Like 1

we need to wait just a little longer...

IMG_8890.thumb.jpg.a9d7e294ea20f9669fdb70aa49231913.jpg

IMG_8895.thumb.jpg.4788a6b66ef25eb8f266c6e7ed0a1f7e.jpg

Stay safe and FLY HIGH

• Like 5

the ladies are nearing the end of there flower cyclus.

IMG_8949.thumb.jpg.7100efb97db6f1b99a006e369f9520c8.jpg

IMG_8948.thumb.jpg.3ad5d7beeea093b8aaf825a0d53c10f6.jpg

IMG_8975.thumb.jpg.2eadb531517db2c14323b7126bc4fb09.jpg

IMG_8958.thumb.jpg.d82543ef699b22fa854eb81083f6a9a5.jpg

IMG_8960.thumb.jpg.c0288ce6c194cc08c6bdd86837420c59.jpg

this one has a peculiar leaf trait.

IMG_8961.thumb.jpg.79fe3fb800bc6bd4387c37e3ffe22983.jpg

IMG_8981.thumb.jpg.d9dd4741257b6d34adf1b3705ba8f6fa.jpgIMG_8982.thumb.jpg.68423233dd46a3539c73cff29b3f1fc2.jpg

Naamloos.thumb.png.dd02d0eb704973ae13023067e3d815b5.png

IMG_8967.thumb.jpg.3609db7f094b42bc10b6dad7b65bec8d.jpg

IMG_8974.thumb.jpg.321fa1262c7168e69e6f1f998380edbf.jpg

Stay safe and FLY HIGH

• Like 7

I love the look of the Honey hashplant pheno... and the... heh.. I love the fist shaped colas, too.. power to the bud!

Hey @Rhino, are these phenos available in the past f2s I have? something lurking, that I need to be on the lookout for???  Looking really good friend! 

peace

• Like 1

@Mr Goodfellow

There is certainly fire to be found in the green manalishi F2 crosses i made. personaly i love the catpiss green manalishi F2 for being the most sativa dominant feno in green manalishi.

Green manalishi Honey hashplant is also a great looker... but will have to wait for the taste and effect to give me more details...

catpiss with the thick foxtail buds, have a typical green manalishi profile. smelling like you tipped over a can off gasoline. These fenotypes are resembling the perfect blend from the genetic profile,of my first selected green manalishi #8. I have personaly smoked kilo’s of these fenos throughout my years growing and smoking green manalishi. this is why i wanted to “F2 etc” gm to enhance and personaly specify this strain to have all the potency and tastes i love to see.

Some taste descriptions:

“Green manalishi F2 Catpiss”

: gassy, fuely with a sativa’ish look and a great HIGH.

“Green manalishi F2 Honey Hashplant”

:sweet like honey, spicy like hash combined with a great G13 kick.

“Green manalishi F2”

This one tastes like lemons, wtf( i am guessing it is laced with old sativa spice)perhaps it is lemon thai. Never did i find fruity fenos in green manalishi until i made this F2 using My best “gm lemon G male” to unlock these lemon laced fenotypes... i now have a Gm F2 male that is exactly the same as my old Gm lemon G male. With this male i will start to cross breed the gm F2’s into eachother i will use my gm catpiss#3(sativa dominant) female she will be pollinated by my new lemon F2 male to see what happens. I know that the sativa dominant structure of the catpiss #3 female will easily have a 70% dominance in the cross. and this is not far away from tipping over al the way to the most potent side of Gm.wich i believe to be something like lemon thai.

Just give me a little more time to taste and feel there exact genetic profiles. From there i will share detailed smoke reports to test wich Gm F2 is the FOOKING BEST.

The genetic profiles of cannabis are so diverse now a days.that it is almost impossible to retrace there origins, but we are getting closer...

@Mr Goodfellow

yes these are still the same Gm F2’s i made.

stay safe AND FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 4

Thank you. I love the sounds of that. Somehow I was always thinking lemon in the GM would be perfect. That's one reason I crossed it to the Lemon Fantasy from Le rat. I made some f2s and have a good many f1s. Didn't get any lemon in what I'm smoking now but everybody is telling me it's potent... that's a start! I Need to get some beans to you to play with if you have time or know a friend who would. Stay in touch. I Love the direction you're headed with GM. It's one bad ass plant.

peace

• Like 2

Just like my old pain relieving G39 #17 had only 14,2% THC and was covered in crystals. this G39 F2 #1 added an extra layer or two of trichomes on this G39 F2 feno aka sparkles hahah.... wtf i am putting my money on this feno having only

9% THC hahahahaha we will see after she and all her sisters return from the (so called) lab haha....

IMG_9010.thumb.jpg.6e9137ca6c2f7fad489c0f493c9c80af.jpgsfgghfn.thumb.png.bef795ccc0dd989ab4a20a9456be923b.png

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 7

I had a blast yesterday @RhinoCBD I can't believe the amount of frost on that G-39 :D
Also... I cal dibs on that Strawberry Blues :verrygood

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 8:37 AM, RhinoCBD said:

Green manalishi F2”

This one tastes like lemons, wtf( i am guessing it is laced with old sativa spice)perhaps it is lemon thai. Never did i find fruity fenos in green manalishi until i made this F2 using My best “gm lemon G male” to unlock these lemon laced fenotypes... i now have a Gm F2 male that is exactly the same as my old Gm lemon G male. With this male i will start to cross breed the gm F2’s into eachother i will use my gm catpiss#3(sativa dominant) female she will be pollinated by my new lemon F2 male to see what happens. I know that the sativa dominant structure of the catpiss #3 female will easily have a 70% dominance in the cross. and this is not far away from tipping over al the way to the most potent side of Gm.wich i believe to be something like lemon thai.

Just give me a little more time to taste and feel there exact genetic profiles. From there i will share detailed smoke reports to test wich Gm F2 is the FOOKING BEST.

The genetic profiles of cannabis are so diverse now a days.that it is almost impossible to retrace there origins, but we are getting closer...

@Mr Goodfellow

@RhinoCBD

Nice work bro! I loved both my GM F2! But i am confused :P...

I thought the genetics of GM where clear, but now you suggest there is maybe a Lemon Thai in?

Keep up the good work NAW!

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 11:18 PM, santero said:

green manalishi = unknown genetics? not really.

please let "mr.smartypants" help once more :)

"pacific g13" clone only comes from a line made by nevil in 1986, released in 1987 = g13 clone only x NL#2.

(btw, since the mid-90's it's known that airborne and pacific g13 are the same clone, just two names *wink*)

and

"g13/hashplant" is also made by nevil in 1986, but was released the same year (later copied by sensi seeds

and renamed to "mr. nice") = g13 clone x hashplant (this specific "hasplant" from nevil was = HP x HP/NL#1,

this was also made in 1986 by nevil with help from genetics by "jim ortega" aka. "indian jim").

all these genetics in question are coming from the pacific nothwest, btw ... (hence "pacific g13" ect).

my friend motarebel used g13 pacific clone that was handed to him by pacific himself.

... and the ghash-line he used was from ndnguy (aka. n8te, another friend) that was shared

in f3-form = pacific g13 (clone only) x ghash (f3) = green manalishi f1 :) no secrets here.

i never heard of "petrolia" (from humboldt) or "lemon g" (from ohio) to be a part of any of the lines in question,

but i think that's just conincidential (and not bad intentional). calling different genetics by the same name by NAW.

there are no bad intentions coming from them ... it's just coincidences(, i think.)

(same as with the so-called "RKS" or their new "mexican haze" *cringe*

but NAW are just naming the plants for what they want to find in them)

oh my, oh my .. i really hope no one takes this the wrong way any longer. 

i am just trying to help here :unsure:

Ofcourse it will be San his explanation :P

thanks for borrowing it Broski:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

GM = g13/nl#2 clone only x HP bx (via NL#1) = no indicas were used.

= there is no lemon thai in the GM ... nope.

finding sativas in GM is practically not possible,

as this is basically a completely pure indica variety.

mota made something called "gryphon", tho.

THIS was pacific g13 clone to an LT (f2) male.

maybe this helps ;)

NAWcrew did grow "gryphon" too at some point.

hopefully no mixup has happened there (?)

but the quality of their work speaks for itself = it would be no problem, imo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks San! 

I’ve had 2 GM F2 phenos. One was lemon, but ‘sweet lemon’ not like my lemon Thai. The other was rubber. I thought it was the hashplant, but If i remember it right you are saying it was the G13/NL? It was very potent anyways haha. 

Yea quality of NAW is sparkle sparkle! Got a HammerHead and Purple Chemdog x Headcandy growing. My G39 x Jalisco Jaze cut has also her place at mine (g39/hc dom). 

• Like 2

i have grown multiple lemonthai's(gryphon) from mota and found lemonthai feno's, and we had one that had like a candy smell and taste delicious weed, no doubt. but now with Green Manalishi somewhere has to be bred in this strain that had a sativa high with lemon taste. the only thing i have smoked resembling these genetics are thai /lemonthai. the taste from my green manalishi f2 made with my lemon male show more sativa type characteristics 90% of the plants are loaded with lemon smell, taste and goo. and after toking you fly high for hours full of energy and with a specific taste that lingers for quite a while. in my eyes this has to be done with a sativa because NO PURE INDICA ON OUR PLANET CAN GET YOU HIGH OR HAS A LONG LASTING TASTE . all potency with long lasting taste's or high effect's come from sativa's bred in many, many, many years ago...druids played this game in a past buried deep under false facts/lies.

let me dig a little deeper in this gene pool...just wait

quote from seedfinder "Was only available as Cutting and used as Mother from Neville's "The Seed Bank". Named "CI #5 F1" originally. The lineage is unknown - some people say its a Thai x Indica, than backcrossed to the Indica - but this is only pure speculation!"

great info SAN always.

STAY SAFE AND FLY HIGH

• Like 2

I just read.... and read, and read,.. keep it up you guys.. I can only read here. 

peace

Edit: @Rhino, those buds are stunning. A trichome showcase!  Who needs a diamond ring? strap a couple of those to your finger!

• Haha 1