•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

We have a few awesome ladies in the kabinet...

Blue Hammer F3

EE684F63-021E-44EE-9C04-928DCE6B7461.thumb.jpeg.4822485769df90bb64c55d7fbfb2621e.jpeg

A0745C92-5878-471E-B210-4DBB963F295E.thumb.jpeg.778299d7e40ab072b1b3f14d9bc17fe0.jpeg

G39 F2 

D0C4E0C8-9DB6-4D7D-BD0D-AB8A40F8181C.thumb.jpeg.7e320e8de4460bce67149d484e5fda87.jpeg

4FDE5C8C-139A-4506-85BA-6E05A8ECF2D5.thumb.jpeg.8bb98193cfa1725b150f231e363941ce.jpeg

Strawberry Blues

B9F04F4D-5D93-4588-B586-7BB86BF4D327.thumb.jpeg.2efc927985d8a0dfefd4978c142c01cd.jpeg

907947BE-903E-4CB2-BAC4-E1D083C628D5.thumb.jpeg.e3fb1c074f4f698c066f61ea1ac145c4.jpeg

Stay tuned...

i cant foooking wait...all bottems of my  jars are in sight, smoke less i must... but never i can haha

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

ah, therrre you are ... (sannie said that you stopped? ... lol)

GOOD to see you guys back :) :) new shit sounds nice !!

you finally have catched up on the elites, eh? haha ... (no more

"elites are not worth our time"-talk. it was unrealistic, imvho.)

BIG UP NAW, may 2019 be even more succcessful for you.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 6:26 AM, Poldergrower said:

Hello OG!!!

Guess who's back lol...., 

A little tip from the garden......, purple chem will make a rerturn.....

Feels good to present again.

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower

Yo, had a nice sleep? :lol:

On 12/19/2018 at 8:16 AM, RhinoCBD said:

Working on creating a  new Green Manalishi by crossing a newly selected GM F2 lemon male to one of the Green manalishi Catpiss F2 the catpiss gm turned out to be real G13 dominant with indica build and a incredible minty smell...

B9B932D4-D61D-40BA-9E1B-790C107E5092.thumb.jpeg.ce66ac07fc1019279d3727766eb534ed.jpeg

Here is a pic when she or he(GMF2 Catpiss), was small i will add more pictures later on....

In this run i shall also create GM

Honey hashplant F3 to further stabilize this gene and increase its potency...

And in a small week or so i wil transfer the newly sprouted strains made with the airborne jack male to a larger kabinet for a short grow time and then i will flower them right away so by the start of februari 2019 i can post budshots of our newly made strains.... just wait...

In a few weeks i will also start on creating the “NAW RoadKill Skunk” i have “Euforia” and “Skunk #1” ready to get pollinated by our PolarBear #2 male(father of honey hoo hoo)

This wil no doubt create a stinky blend of Diesel, Skunk, Chemdog and G-13 to play with... these smells/stinks wil no doubt seep trough concrete walls with ease....

“Airborne Jack x Blue Shaze” is on my most WANTED list because these 2 strains mixed together delivered such an interstellar high  only 1 or 2 tokes wil put a ring in your ear while your mind is being pushed trough warp speed to surely reach the beautifull land of dimethyltryptamine... 

just me rambling and raving about the HIGLY made foundation to serve the creation of WOMS”Weapon of mass Seduction” after the high is selected and found this strain will mess around with Durganchitral x Headcandy to add beautifull color to WOMS

pink is wat i want her to wear.

During march 2019 the foundation of the best looking, smelling, tasting and spacing strain will be selected and made 

Once again i will say, Just Wait..

Stay safe and fly HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

Exited to try your new green manalishi. I recognised her crinkle of the leaf and the black green colour that look like too much N but is just a generic trait. Hope this GmF2 pheno (one in the pic) is still there :) her flavour is not complex but the smoking character is uniquely buttery, greasy and hashy - not merely in the flavour but the feel of the smoke. I wish I saved her and a green blackcurrant pheno of your blue hammer x durganchitral freebie. Elated the shop still has it. Along with mad scient nut pheno and a few of boudica phenos, it's the best weed I've smoked. 

gallery_7221_6092_1652681.jpggallery_7221_6092_2418964.jpg,

• Like 2

I'm confused. are you just out of the shop or did u really stop all activities? I mean it doesn't look at all that u stopped with all that coming up stuff u mentioned earlier :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MiNdLesS said:

I'm confused. are you just out of the shop or did u really stop all activities? 

Me too, I was wondering the same thing.

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Here's another one confused about it. If it's business i understand, but this seems strange.

Strange that all the stock is gone by 2 weeks too. Did something happen? Hope they are stay.

they have good taste !!

let's hope they stay and keep blessing all of us here with their very interesting adventures :)

BUT i'm sorry to say: "minty smell/taste" in not g13, that's the NL/HP ...

G13 is straight sweet hash and kitchen herbes ... a "boring" taste, that's

why it was always crossed out to stinkers. G13clone has always been just

an effect-plant, not a taster by any means ... even nevil said so himself.

hope this helps with further selections !!

best vibes to NAW crew *much respect*

• Like 2

On 12/22/2018 at 4:06 PM, santero said:

BUT i'm sorry to say: "minty smell/taste" in not g13, that's the NL/HP ;)

The g13/bw I have has one awesome taste, not minty, sweet, leaves a sweet taste on your lips like those Switzer sweets, think that is what they are called. So that must be the black widow?

• Like 1

I just read that, too, in Sannies post. Seems different than just two days ago...I sure hope you guys stay around. I love your work, and I love reading about it.. If you stop selling commercially, I hope you at least stay here and grow with us. Much respect and blessings for all you do and have done! Nerds rock!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

new selections are going awesome...

73E467E1-2C27-41DF-9978-DD28E09B2033.thumb.jpeg.a573ab75adfe34790763b63bedf9aaa6.jpeg

stay safe and fly HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 5

@santero just wait... i am smoking and breeding a way trough multiple storms... i left my main focus behind me( my pain) so now i,am redialing in to acces next level spacing... the path we walk is a universal path and we are the keymakers to acces a way out of the made charade we CALL LIFE, haha.... and.... i made those crosses for those who want em gg4 and gsc but hahaha cmon dont make me laugh if you call these the elites...no offence... 

they both have a dull and mild/boring effect they have awesome bud profiles but this is wat i call eye breeding/worthless breeding because the main focus is set on the flower profile the effects are neglected and is broken due to improper breeding(my opinion)... after these +40 plants are ready we will smoke them all to reach final verdict on wich one of those is the best... 

this is wat i call breeding wen the breeder smokes his creations because a true cannabinoid scheme is only shown if you smoke 100grams in about a month  of 1 selected feno...only then you can feel the true effect... cause some fenos we smoked decreased in effect(these fenos always look beautifull so great for a useless selling market) but not so great for upgraded mental effects...

But this is all matter of opinion i have noticed because no one smokes enough own bred and grown weed  to even start the intergallactic ride cannabis can create...

G13 is wat it is indeed but this i show you is my creation bred on potency alone at stage f3-f5 we start to concern us with the looks 

W.O.M.S will have it all...just wait.

i so want you at my table to smoke some of our interstellar gallactica hybrids...

All other creations by others i have had all lack in potency... most of em look great though...

just rambling hahahah

stay safe and fly HIGH 

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 8

3 hours ago, RhinoCBD said:

@santero just wait... i am smoking and breeding a way trough multiple storms... i left my main focus behind me( my pain) so now i,am redialing in to acces next level spacing... the path we walk is a universal path and we are the keymakers to acces a way out of the made charade we CALL LIFE, haha.... and.... i made those crosses for those who want em gg4 and gsc but hahaha cmon dont make me laugh if you call these the elites...no offence... 

they both have a dull and mild/boring effect they have awesome bud profiles but this is wat i call eye breeding/worthless breeding because the main focus is set on the flower profile the effects are neglected and is broken due to improper breeding(my opinion)... after these +40 plants are ready we will smoke them all to reach final verdict on wich one of those is the best... 

this is wat i call breeding wen the breeder smokes his creations because a true cannabinoid scheme is only shown if you smoke 100grams in about a month  of 1 selected feno...only then you can feel the true effect... cause some fenos we smoked decreased in effect(these fenos always look beautifull so great for a useless selling market) but not so great for upgraded mental effects...

But this is all matter of opinion i have noticed because no one smokes enough own bred and grown weed  to even start the intergallactic ride cannabis can create...

G13 is wat it is indeed but this i show you is my creation bred on potency alone at stage f3-f5 we start to concern us with the looks 

W.O.M.S will have it all...just wait.

i so want you at my table to smoke some of our interstellar gallactica hybrids...

All other creations by others i have had all lack in potency... most of em look great though...

just rambling hahahah

stay safe and fly HIGH 

Greetz RhinoCBD

I like the way you think!

Best,

Baq

• Like 5

I was going to try and mail them last night but my mailbox was full. ha. By the time I deleted enough I forgot what I was doing! lol. Merry Christmas Nerd crew! I'll message soon.

peace

mrG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

THANKS!!!

Merry xmass to all opengrow...

And to all a good HIGH 

stay safe and fly HIGH 

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2018 at 9:57 AM, RhinoCBD said:

true cannabinoid scheme is only shown if you smoke 100grams in about a month  of 1 selected feno

Puuhhh 100g in one month from NAW? I'd be tripping 24/7. Glad you do the testing and breeding for me.

G13 is wat it is indeed but this i show you is my creation bred on potency alone at stage f3-f5

I tried the Hammer of Dawn and the Blue Hammer. Indeed not much of a G13 cross, yet I am super impressed with NAW-Seeds and I think you don't need any labels like G13. I trust your tastes and if it's real G13 that you are after okay, but first of all I like your work no matter what label is attached. NAW-Seeds became a reference by itself for me. I have to write some smoke reports soon. What I can say about my Blue Hammer f3 is that among me and my friends it became a legend within 2 months. Keep up the great work!!!

so want you at my table to smoke some of our interstellar gallactica hybrids...

I would like to attend as well!!! Just kidding, but seriously Blue Hammer is awsome and Hammer of Dawn was too. I think you guys should simply breed for the traits you like no matter whether it's G13. I believe you that you know what you are doing, as you do some serious testing, but I rather have nice potent GM than potent G13 with a lame taste. I don't know G13 though. Yet a generous member here gave me GSC sample and I was not impressed. I'm into sativas and maybe therefore can not appreciate indicas, but labels can also distract from true gems, but that are just my five cents...

On 12/22/2018 at 3:06 PM, santero said:

BUT i'm sorry to say: "minty smell/taste" in not g13, that's the NL/HP ...

Yea in the sloth description the taste is another one.... yet I'd rather go with mint. Find it pretty nice and honest to write plain simple that's not a tasty one. I think I can draw good conclusions for myself from that. Thanks for such honest descriptions...

On 12/22/2018 at 3:06 PM, santero said:

hope this helps with further selections !! 

best vibes to NAW crew *much respect*

I always find san's advice helpfull, yet I guess the NAW guys know where they're heading...

nevertheless san's posts are always based on the best intentions... so no need to take it in any wrong way

happy christmas everybody

My wish for the next year is to grow more NAW stuff

Luma

• Like 2

Very nicely said @lumatekfan. About your smoke reports; I can not wait to read them. I

11 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

My wish for the next year is to grow more NAW stuff

That is a very good wish. I just popped some Polar Bear F2...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, lumatekfan said:
On 12/24/2018 at 10:57 AM, RhinoCBD said:

so want you at my table to smoke some of our interstellar gallactica hybrids...

I would like to attend as well!!! Just kidding,

Me to:lol:. Like a OG/NAW BBQ

• Like 2

13 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

Puuhhh 100g in one month from NAW? I'd be tripping 24/7. Glad you do the testing and breeding for me.

@lumatekfan 

i,am happy to work with our plants. indeed there cannabinoid profiles and feno profiles are guiding us trough a storm of inbred madness...cannabis has been handed down generation after generation. and the surounding commercial growth is forcing us to stay away from home as long as possible to earn as much as possible...vegetables and fruits suffer more damage by a commercial driven industrial demand but cannabis is surpacing this point with warp speed... and we the consumers are made to believe that commercial grown cannabis is IT... dulled out and tame cannabinoids that do nothing exept creating a addict of the user THC and CBD are the indoctrinated lie of being IT... these compounds have there magic but not accompanied by other cannabinoids will have no bennefitial effect....JUST LIKE THOSE 1:1 thc/cbd PROFILES this just zeros out in effect due to cbd deactivating the magic of thc and the other way around...we the consumer get quality standarts by the price that the bud costs...so the more money you pay the bigger the lie will be you create of you thinking of getting high.... hahaha this makes me laugh cause REAL weed knockes you the fook out while you are left retarded  and fully activated by the cannabinoids coursing through your vaines and the rest of your body and mind...i have had many who came to visit... but as soon as the smoke is inhaled and the effects start most get scared and stop smoking...my guide is wen you start to feel it.. you need to smoke more and more to go interstellar, dont stop and if you are plaqued by the illusion of coughing. this can be one of 2 things,  either youre smoking nutrients and start to cought and otherwise it is all between your ears so just hold it in...then after 12 secconds of holding it the first cannabinoid thruster will be active and you will go even higher... after that try holding youre hits for 24 secconds here the SUPER AWESOME MEGA COOL THRUSTER IS ACTIVATED TO ACCES THE INTERSTELLAR PLAINES...

stay safe fly HIGH 

AND MERRY XMAS TO ALL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

And that my friends is why most of us can't FOOK with the NERDS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

minty = NL/HP pheno, g13 = herby hashy ... these are facts.

all i said is true: g13clone only did not smell or taste minty,

that's the NL/hp part ;)

nothing else was said or meant, fellas, lol ...

just wanted to help to correctly label your great find.

hope this helps and is not understood wrong ...

LOL ... guys ... i am NO better then NAW (!) and we are not competeing here ...

but if i see a small mistake, then i will help out and correct the mistake to prevent further.

( we are colleagues / equals i and can't help if this is understood differently *shrug* )

@lumatekfan

if u grow sloth you will find g13-genetics as they were described by nevil himself.

(the good and the bad traits).

what i meant is what i wrote: g13 is not a taster (not in any lineage used).

and if they taste nicer then herself, then it comes from the plants crossed in.

no more no less.

go by what your taste leads you and judge by what the original

descriptions say about the original traits of the genetics advertised.

this is the last i say about it ...

(same like the impossible "RKS" from dutch seeds = just creates bad vibes) :blush:

i am just too "SAN-ish" sometimes, i guess. my apologies !! *SANshutting up now*

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, santero said:

minty = NL/HP pheno, g13 = herby hashy ... these are facts.

all i said is true: g13clone only did not smell or taste minty,

that's the NL/hp part ;)

nothing else was said or meant, fellas, lol ...

just wanted to help to correctly label your great find.

hope this helps and is notunderstood wrong ...

Yep, never seen a minty G13 and I've grown a few from different breeders, but the NL/ hp oh yes.

• Like 2