•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

Plants look interstellar...., Both Airborne Jack and Cartel Haze are from a different kind. That's what you get when both share opinions while smoking you're buttt off lol.

So much hybrid vigor in each of them. They are close to being a inbreed line so crossing them gives Hulk powers lol.

I think we are on the right track.

Big shout out to Rhino for steppin up his game and showing everyone how it should be done.

NAW for the win!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Poldergrower said:

Both Airborne Jack and Cartel Haze are from a different kind.

What's behind the cartel haze?

Really beautiful plants! Damn, they look strong. Looking forward to this year, myself!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

@luma

Cartel Haze is side-step mainley with the reason to get a Green Manalishi ibl with much more sativa. More of Pg selection plants were used to build up this one.

Allthought it's made with G-39#17 but with the GM Hhp male wich gives it the far more sativa looks and feel. Cartel Haze-->> G-39#17 x GM Hhp. 

Killaqueen that is hidden in Cartel Haze plays the tunes so well she makes sure every power house stays in line and shovel up the intergalactic space travel lol....., to hard to handle even for Rhino lol....this one is beyond strong!!

Airborne Jack brings together all the satti power that's hidden under the surface, we got the f2 going already and some Blue Shaze x Airborne also.

2019 is going to be the year for NAW...., steppin up to the world

• Like 7

Thanks for that. That sounds so good! Gonna be a NAW year! It is at my house!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Poldergrower said:

Allthought it's made with G-39#17 but with the GM Hhp male wich gives it the far more sativa looks and feel. Cartel Haze-->> G-39#17 x GM Hhp.

Nice! Thank you for your transparency, that combined with good selections is the way to go...:tu

• Like 2

On 1/3/2019 at 9:23 AM, Poldergrower said:

it's made with G-39#17 but with the GM Hhp male wich gives it the far more sativa looks and feel. Cartel Haze-->> G-39#17 x GM Hhp.

Killaqueen that is hidden in Cartel Haze plays the tunes

but there is NO killa queen in the GM, broski ...

this must be a tiny mistake (or just a typo) from poldergrower.

let's clear this up fast and easy to see for everyone ;)

cartel haze is = "G39" mom x "Green Manalishi" dad

Green Manalishi = pacific g13 x ghash

(= practically no sativa in there ... so, it is not from the GM-dad.)

G39 includes blue hammer x head candy

(= full of satties like jack herer, blueberry, amnesia haze and c99,

almost exclusively sativas with a dash of g13 here and there ;) )

that means = sativa-expressions in "cartel haze" come from G39, not the GM. 

(like i said: this is just a tiny mistake from poldergrower)

all these combinations are AMAZING, this will be really good for sure.

get these seeds, people !! and TREAT yourself to some great smoke !

• Like 5

here are the new crosses pumping it up...

4BC5DBAD-AF47-4172-9D52-D82D813BD291.thumb.jpeg.44ce2bbf0358e25eafadf842ebf7e72d.jpeg

And...

@santeroHahaha yes Haha G-39 is GM x Headcandy... but headcandy is Killaqueen x  blue hammer and the male we used was killaqueen dominant delivering incredible sativa potecy so it went from bulkie GM to more sativa with G39....retrace the steps broski haha

i think someone just woke up and need to rub the goo out of his eyes.... hahahaa not so easy to see ofcourse that most of our strains crossed with headcandy male(killaqueen dominant) are sativa dominant and longer flowering... 

but again the invite will always stay and remember you are welcome at my table at any time... 

i just made gm F2,s and we also have durganchitral x headcandy male a great example of a indica strain becomming way more sativa... just saying haha

and gm hhp was used to add even more sativa because g39 was not HP dominant so by re-activating hp dominant gm you trigger more sativa expressions...

Stay safe and fly high

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 3

so, basically i am right:

satty-expression = from g39 (via headcandy), not gm.

that was my point ... no more, no less ;)

thank you for not turning red of anger with me for trying to help.

(others sadly do this way too fast for no reason ... *hotheads*)

• Like 7

7 hours ago, santero said:

that means = sativa-expressions in "cartel haze" come from G39, not the GM. 

Thanks for clearing this up San! Too often confusions of genetic traits arise from mislabeling of genetic background or clones....

5 hours ago, RhinoCBD said:

gm hhp was used to add even more sativa because g39 was not HP dominant so by re-activating hp dominant gm you trigger more sativa expressions...

Hey RhinoCBD could you elaborate what you mean by that? I thought the gm hhp was pure indica! How can you then give a strain more sativa expressions by crossing it with an (almost) pure indica? I'm neither an expert in genetics nor in breeding canabis strains, can therefore save me from my confusions?

thanks

luma

• Like 2

@lumatekfan

gm is pacific g13 x hashplant g13 i have grown over 80 plant of gm over the years and all plants i have grown all gave petrolia, g13 and hashplant fenotypes until i found my lemon g male(he died during bug infestation) but my gm f2 shows lots of lemon fenos wich have more sativa dominant characteristics and more of a clean high without the narcotic effect gm is known to have....

so i am guessing since there where unkown strains used to make gm... that one of those probably has sativa gene inside(my gues is thai) i am working on furthering gm to f3 stage but this selection only gave me a suitable gmF2 lemon male...that has the same characteristics as my old G male.

search i must to find the hidden potency inside..

and i am thinking of combining both gm catpiss f2 to gm hhp f2 to combine those effects to create plans for GM F3...

and you can bet your ass that you will get high of hashplant leaning gm fenotypes...

stay safe and fly HIGH

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, RhinoCBD said:

my gm f2 shows lots of lemon fenos wich have more sativa dominant characteristics and more of a clean high

Did you find them in the first GM F2 released here as freebees?

35 minutes ago, RhinoCBD said:

this selection only gave me a suitable gmF2 lemon male...that has the same characteristics as my old G male. 

35 minutes ago, RhinoCBD said:

i am thinking of combining both gm catpiss f2 to gm hhp f2 to combine those effects to create plans for GM F3...

Will you combine them with each other or each with the gmF2 lemon male?

37 minutes ago, RhinoCBD said:

you can bet your ass that you will get high of hashplant leaning gm fenotypes...

Nice I was collecting up to 10 seeds of them, because I thought be must be special for sure...

I know you are quite busy with all the selections you are doing, but I would highly appreciate an updated topic on the GM as it is a rare cross and you seem to have a lot of knowlledge of traits in there...

Thanks for your time and effort..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RhinoCBD said:

my gm f2 shows lots of lemon fenos wich have more sativa dominant characteristics and more of a clean high

Was that also the one used in the TPR?

And is it also this g-male which brings in the sativa features?

• Like 3

@lumatekfan

Yes this was the same gm g male to make TPR.

and for continuing on with my green manalishi will happen only after my pain being gone i have to regain my focus and gain new bairings”Airborne Jack” has become my main smoke with the best high for me... 

Now a days if i smoke pain relieving strains like g39 or gm i am somehow reminded on how i once felt with pain and to be honest i am trying to leave that as far behind me as possible and i have set my focus on the highs found in Blueshaze and Airborne Jack... but please give me time and i wil continue on with green manalishi. to make multiple f3”s. the hhp and catpiss wil have there partner soon, to create f3. and my lemon GM f2 only gave me a awesome male so that one has to wait a little longer... but will be made ASAP.

my plan with gm wil be to combine the best cannabinoid profiles to create the final GM F6 or so. this wil take work. But this i like...

so regain focus i must.before make new direction again.lol

stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

green manalishi = unknown genetics? not really.

please let "mr.smartypants" help once more :)

"pacific g13" clone only comes from a line made by nevil in 1986, released in 1987 = g13 clone only x NL#2.

(btw, since the mid-90's it's known that airborne and pacific g13 are the same clone, just two names *wink*)

and

"g13/hashplant" is also made by nevil in 1986, but was released the same year (later copied by sensi seeds

and renamed to "mr. nice") = g13 clone x hashplant (this specific "hasplant" from nevil was = HP x HP/NL#1,

this was also made in 1986 by nevil with help from genetics by "jim ortega" aka. "indian jim").

all these genetics in question are coming from the pacific nothwest, btw ... (hence "pacific g13" ect).

my friend motarebel used g13 pacific clone that was handed to him by pacific himself.

... and the ghash-line he used was from ndnguy (aka. n8te, another friend) that was shared

in f3-form = pacific g13 (clone only) x ghash (f3) = green manalishi f1 :) no secrets here.

i never heard of "petrolia" (from humboldt) or "lemon g" (from ohio) to be a part of any of the lines in question,

but i think that's just conincidential (and not bad intentional). calling different genetics by the same name by NAW.

there are no bad intentions coming from them ... it's just coincidences(, i think.)

(same as with the so-called "RKS" or their new "mexican haze" ... *cringe*

but NAW are just naming the plants for what they want to find in them = it's con-

fusing to anyone that knows better, but very harmless to these same people in

the end ... the rest will follow the "beautiful melodies" ... i can live with that.)

oh my, oh my .. i really hope no one takes this the wrong way any longer. 

i am just trying to help here :unsure:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, santero said:

oh my, oh my .. i really hope no one takes this the wrong way any longer. 

i am just trying to help here :unsure:

They shouldn't, that's pretty much in line with what I've heard from the guys out in the PNW.

On another note have you ran any of NDNGuy's Christmas Tree Bud?

Baq

Edited by santero
i'll just answer very quick as edit, cuz this is NAWs thread ... i got petrolia, garberville, humboldt, xmas bud, pre-soviet invasion afghan ect ... but i want to ask nate, if he is alright with me using this first before i approach these genetics.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

B) Sorry, I can only read here, not contribute, lol.... So, in the meantime, I'll keep my seat and smoke and snack..... :popcorn:

It's one of the things that made me so excited when I came here; the genetics knowledge. I just moved too much throughout my life to settle down and grow serious, or get to know growers, or more so,  growers with the knowledge. I had it for the day, but as soon as I up-rooted myself and went out into the world it went right on without me. 

So, I marvel in the intelligence, and do the best I can to keep up. In just the last two years, I find myself geeking out on the genetics to people who don't have a clue or don't care, lol. They ask me what something is, and I tell them the strain name and then what the parents are... cause my strains are unknown to most around here..... 

then they look at me with the glazed look....... :mellow:... huh?  ........ :P. I would have been the exact same way not long ago. They were looking for a name... Blue Dream, etc .... a dispensary name. And, they don't care... can't blame 'em. 

Glad you guys can share the history and not get so butt hurt by any of it. I can't imagine how any of you keep up with the deep history. Much respect.... In my early smoking years, the pot we bought was all landrace, heh! Or, so I think/thought. Not much memory work involved... Michoacan, Guerrero, Thai, Colombian Red/Gold, Jamaican.... I think that covered most of it when I first started.... Once sinsemilla hit, it was on. Maybe Baq can make sense of my stoned ramblings.,.... He was exposed to mostly the same markets as me,  and much closer to much of the early or first US hybrids. His area is king for cannabis.

carry on... :popcorn: I'll get back to what I know best... how to enjoy it!

:spliff:

peace

mrG

• Like 1

@santero no bad vibes broski. 

We only share wat we have and wat we plan to make. Thanks for clearing the air about pacific. Our goal was to give our strains real potent HIGH’s and great yields with this we are spot on. and with us naming our strains like we feel or taste them. I have had many skunks but their true potency was lost or to crossed out to ever impress us. these where all made for commecial reasons making it a nice looking strain with less cannabinoids. because i can remember some skunks i smoked back in the day and they had more potency kinda like euforia, but this only makes one cough without getting to high/stoned. but the smell is insane touch the clone

once and the room is filled with a deep danky skunk stanky.. hahaha

now in our PolarBear(gm x hpdsd)

ik found a male wich triggers major stank with its diesel lineage and wanted to use this male to create our improved version of RKS. it is not only skunk indeed but we will make it better... this is wat life is. To improve... otherwise your stuck rambling about ancient history(not relevant). We are here now and need to live in the moment. If people smoked more

weed instead of reading up on FAKE history. i wasnt there just like the rest of the world.and after all our talk on promoting our gear. none where able to sit at my table to smoke our lovely strains all take 2-3 hits and say there baked......

this is like a tomato farmer who only eats grapes... fook that shit..

one needs to smoke more then they think they can. to hear the univarsal natural vibe hidden inside some strains. and when you sail on this vibe you can create fooking strains by assembling them in the subconcious and making it REALITY. This is wat NAW is all about... dont look at our plants of being just afghani or other lineages involved in creating that strain because there not. We breed on a scale that can not be measured and the plants effects

And looks say all that is needed to be said.

northerlights are all just names we blindly gave to crops that were handed away from person to person and does anyone thinks any of those gene pools are still retraceable are just sleeping and they fear to wake up so they stay in there fable where all there destroyed lines are stable we fooking wipe al that shit of the table, now lets light up until we are no longer able. 

Your history knowledge is incredible SAN  but this does not apply to our magical strains of tommorow. 

Wat is done is done...

stay safe and Fly FOOKING HIGH

• Like 7

We at NAW produce modern hybrids build up from hybrids.....

We at NAW try to discover the tru features or characteristics in a strain, no matter how far hybridized from its original...why? Because we don't have the access to pure genetics or just don't want to ask over and over.

We work with wat is available in fooking humpty dumpty town were we live and the only tru genetics came from Sannie or Mota. We tried to take side steps with other breeders but to come to the conclusion it is.....yess crap. Only one who ever delivered at our table is Hydronesia and he isn't even a breeder lol.

We try to discover the tru power hidden in the genetics but this takes time and will vanish the old and dusty lines/selections from back in the day.

We at NAW thought we were fooked because there is nothing special anymore or pure to find......

We at NAW are happy that Santero steps in with his marvelous knowledge of history but what Rhino said what is done is done..., let's move on and see what the future brings. 

We at NAW think the plants tell the whole story...you just have to listen...

It took ages for me to love Green Manalishi but now she is in my heart i love the lemon Rhino found in her or the sativa charactiristics in the Cartel haze.

New selections with major sativa influence brings ditto high's.

Just enjoy!

NAW Seeds

• Like 7

@RhinoCBD and @Poldergrower I think your work speaks for itself! The transparency in your breeding is what I miss in many other breeders. @santero Ithink there is no doubt here that you are writing here only with the best intentions. I think it's good to point out terms that can be easily misinterpreted and by doing so others can avoid such misinterpretations when they read the existing discussion here. After all this is something I miss in other breeders where one can hardly verify what they write in their product description. So I think everybody wins when making clear what he or she is exactly talking about!

Generally I think it would be worth to have maybe in the Genetics section a topic where the abiguity of Sativa Indica differentiation can be discussed in detail. I thought before that this distinction is not always clear. I remember also that a friend of mine who was attending the 420 cup years ago on a regular basis, told me once that they discussed other features as means of differentiation (like leaf shape or such things) however without coming to a final result. Maybe this does not make sense maxbe it does I just hope we steer the surprisingly upcoming sativa traits in indicas into a fruitfull discussion because with so much knowledge as combined here I at least can learn a lot more...

sorry for the long text....

Good week for everyone!

Luma

• Like 4

keeping NAWs threads free of any unintentional stuff and unnecessary hyperbole that would NAW make look bad

is my mission. NO one will be able to form a negative opinion about NAW as long as i can help it :) NAW should

have a clear way unobstructed by obstacles put in the way (not even by themselves *wink*).

it's great that we cleared up that NO indica can turn a satty by magic wands or pretty words.

thank you for appreciating my help, guys ... i will keep helping when it is obviously necessary.

this way the best smoke has the most viable info and everybody is happy.

• Like 3

@lumatekfan yes luma we to, read the leafsets, smells and stembuilds of our multihybrids.from there we read multiple plant profiles like afgani, g13, nl, original haze. Mexican, thailand, colombian, blueberry sativa, blue hammer, c99, amnesia haze, silverhaze, diesel, skunk, kush... our multihybrids sometimes blend so well. that all leaftraits can show in 1 plant(like Airborne Jack).then all individual vibes are often mashed up in this strain resulting in overpotency... like Cartel haze this stuff is a bit to much for a day time smoke it can leave one jittery and on the edge of there seat after toking that one.

It is like painting and creating music for the mind, our strains play magical symphonies on a vivid colourfull decor right behind your eyes.... and here we re-trace the steps to paths and ways long forgotten by our ill informed and obstructed brains.

let go of all these fictional facts, and flow free on a universal vibe,  created to guide all of mankind 

To much better times...

like we say stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 3