•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

New breeds we work with....

Mex.thumb.JPG.97a7e9ba59a651bd8f977091cc431b82.JPG

Mex_1.thumb.jpeg.748068bf48c5f2c82e9d7977dfb0d478.jpeg

Shaze got a little sparkley upgrade, the light brown hairs...the taste and the high reminds off the mexican haze from Dampkring...

Very comfortable and accesable high, much stronger then original shaze wich had more of a midway high. 

Smoke we must to see the potential.

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Poldergrower said:

the taste and the high reminds off the mexican haze from Dampkring...

That was a nice smoke, unfortunately it was already 10 years ago.

I am quite excited to see the Shaze incombination with Jackhammer.

• Like 1

CC1478E5-A7D7-45BA-A6DE-899691485C82.thumb.jpeg.7e9e007fb3660c45ba1b28a9d8dc4b5c.jpeg

(Sorry for the crappy pics) working on it ASAP... 

Toking on Mexican haze...this stuff jumps right behind youre eyeballs and starts to depreasurize your mind, or something like this...more details will be clearer after some furter smoking. Early wake and bake fooked me up good...

awesome stuff

stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 7

here are some pictures of the pre-selected ladies, it is now day 30 flower....

IMG_8416.thumb.jpg.665c7f5dbaadcb69944d83487daa82c1.jpg

IMG_8414.thumb.jpg.89d1e242c4b5cff1c926194a31bce01e.jpg

IMG_8410.thumb.jpg.9b35f4b4ca33fc50b6200952049d0efe.jpg

IMG_8419.thumb.jpg.466e781767cefb2ffdb5c631a5e2c784.jpgIMG_8418.thumb.jpg.62c1114ec912a6d47920d7f421c9fa24.jpg

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 7

Working on new logo's for our standard strains, they will look perfect in the new shop and setting!

A pre-sample===>

IMG_4644.thumb.jpeg.6d3f4a9375e332a154ab46efd9a4ad82.jpeg

Give a shout out to Momono, he is the man behind the design's.

NAW Seeds

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Poldergrower said:

.... they will look perfect in the new shop and setting! .....

Phew !  ...i was a lil concerned

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Poldergrower said:

Working on new logo's for our standard strains, they will look perfect in the new shop and setting!

A pre-sample===>

IMG_4644.thumb.jpeg.6d3f4a9375e332a154ab46efd9a4ad82.jpeg

Give a shout out to Momono, he is the man behind the design's.

NAW Seeds

When is your gear going to be on the new website? I want some Blue Hammer   and am ready to order.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, saxo said:

Phew !  ...i was a lil concerned

Yeah, I was holding my breath..... Sounds great Polder! Cool logo. I want to grow a bunch of that after all I read about it. Hoping to get a few more pieces for my new room, this week maybe. Other things have me stalled out as well. I'm drooling to get going.

peace

mrG

• Like 4

woah, that looks VERY nice, polder (and momono) !! :)

BIG UP, NAWcrew !!

@RhinoCBD

YESSSS, all this gm goodness looks fantastic *drooling*

• Like 3

still testing our "mexican haze" this is such a complex strain this will be smoked some more and more and....

this effect jumps right behind youre eyeballs and puts an electrifying jitter through youre body and it has a verry 

wide high... your entire frontal lobe wil tingle from the inside and rocks you back and forth a bit strange but an definite hard hitting 

effect after 2-3 bong hits and youre done for the comming 2-3 hours. where you wil be sitting and smiling like a retard(no offence).

more info soon...

IMG_8425.thumb.jpg.869ea5497c6816879d993fbf5904f0f9.jpg

IMG_8428.thumb.jpg.4caffff2c771aa01bddbbb1ffb9ad26d.jpgIMG_8427.thumb.jpg.1a892daee10073bae45001719ddd6797.jpg

Stay safe and fly HIGH

Greetz Poldergower & RhinoCBD

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

@HUFFnPUFF

Sandlewood/catpiss and if you know the genepool you can taste killaqueen to. derived from G39 the pineapple got a bit more afgani flavor due to the short flowering time the G39 male had. But crossing it with our Shaze was a perfect plan resulting in a sativa hybrid that kicks you in the face like a mule haha. We plan to upgrade this strain even more that is why we crossed our new mexican haze x airborne jack to give here more bud density and we will upgrade the HIGH by selecting THE BEST....

Until 3 days ago i loved the gm f2 catpiss #1 the best with her wierd leaves but i rummished around and stumbled upon gm f2 catpiss #3 this ladie has the exact smell profile as the mom i used to make gm catpiss f2. only this girl has a more compact and beautifull bud build... cant wait to sample all...

oof almost forgot to mention that our strawberry blues is not far removed from being perfect all the 3 ladies we have have the distinct and lovely strawberry smell. With sticky icky buds they steal the show, real fatt and full thc hairs and with all the sativa sparkle from blue hammer F2... and the high this strain has is insane and will blow your top/head clean off after only a few tokes... but she tastes sooo nice you cant stop inhaling and letting that smooth strawberry diesel haze with a kick of g13 inbred from GM#8(this is my first lady that started my adventures)

will no doubt leave one with a grin across his/her face and youre eyebrows reach for the sky as you FLY O SO FOOKING HIGH...

Stay safe and fly HIGH

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Smoked some G39 for the first time last night. Just what the nerds said it was. Winner weed for sure. Thanks guys.

• Like 3

SB is the one strain from NAW I still don't have, but will get it as soon as it is available! This is going to be a fun year!! Gonna be nerd work going on around here soon and gonna make it go all year! I almost can't sleep at night, lol.

Thanks for all the hard work nerd brothers!!

peace

mrG

19 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

@Justcozz

Ah, you can not leave us without any information:whistling. What was the smell? :P

By now, you should all know, my nose doesn't work. Unless it is a very obvious scent, it smells like weed. :oeps

Maybe a hint of pine, a little like a fresh bell pepper, slightly sweet.....Hell, all I know is it's a pleasant and gets you higher than foook.

IMG_1896.thumb.JPG.87446b8eef73821a98fb83b65a07059b.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

By now, you should all know, my nose doesn't work. Unless it is a very obvious scent, it smells like weed. :oeps

Maybe a hint of pine, a little like a fresh bell pepper, slightly sweet.....Hell, all I know is it's a pleasant and gets you higher than foook.

IMG_1896.thumb.JPG.87446b8eef73821a98fb83b65a07059b.JPG

My guy can't smell it either, unless really strong. His nose was broken when younger, he just can't smell it, kind of drives him nuts at times when I go OMG the smell on this one. Bummer for you guys.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not so much as I can't smell things, I'm just horrible at identifying scent. Same with taste. Once I know it, I'm good and can tell what it is. Sometimes I have the wife tell me what scents she gets from it and I'm like "yeah, that's it" But that doesn't always work, she hates the smell and taste of weed. That's why I make extract, she can eat it. Too bad she needs 2-3 times more to get the same effect as smoking.

• Like 3

I have a really hard time putting smells and flavors into words. Just like you, if I'm told, I'm like, YES! lol

G39 and GM, for me, were both hard to pin the flavors/smells into words. Vert pleasant taste, like you said.. heh. Same with my Rhino Blood aks Manalishin Fantasy, it has a very nice and sophisticated flavor and smells, but I can't come up with words... 

I better go back and smoke more, ... practice til I get it!

By the way, JC, awesome looking bud! It's got the NAW signature infection of trichomes!! 

peace

mrG

• Like 5

Oh ha ha, well that is me as well, I really can't identify it, normally I go dank, berry, sweet, lol I am the same way. Some folks, wow they have such great descriptions,me, dank, berry ha ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah! I love it... me too! dank, berry, sweet. .. awesome!

I can get some things that are obvious, as in a chemical taste (very broad range of tastes imo), a house cleaner taste (like lemon floor cleaner...or others), citrus/pine...

The berry and sweet flavors seem easier, like blueberry, raspberry, etc.., chewing gum.

It would be neat if you could order an aroma work kit, that had examples of all aromas/flavors ever found in weed... (it would include most every scent in the world, no?), lol 

Or, a breathalyzer type of computer that gives you a readout of every puff you put in!

I'm smoking DrBonez (Killing Fields x KO Kush) x Holy P. :popcorn:it seems to have a nice effect on the imagination... hmmm curious.

:P

peace

mrG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah! I love it... me too! dank, berry, sweet. .. awesome!

I can get some things that are obvious, as in a chemical taste (very broad range of tastes imo), a house cleaner taste (like lemon floor cleaner...or others), citrus/pine...

The berry and sweet flavors seem easier, like blueberry, raspberry, etc.., chewing gum.

It would be neat if you could order an aroma work kit, that had examples of all aromas/flavors ever found in weed... (it would include most every scent in the world, no?), lol 

Or, a breathalyzer type of computer that gives you a readout of every puff to put in!

I'm smoking DrBonez (Killing Fields x KO Kush) x Holy P. :popcorn:it seems to have a nice effect on the imagination... hmmm curious.

:P

peace

mrG

Hey, a quick google search and presto, there is a kit for us. 

https://trichomeinstitute.com/product/true-terpenes-kit

i will keep searching for others.

• Haha 3