•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

interesting convo we have here ... this is opengrow at it's very best *woot* :)

nevil stated:

NL#1 (Sunlight supply Afghan X Sacred Seeds Afghani #1) was used to bridge the male part

in the BX of HP in Ghash, which was used as male in GM. and the mother "pacific g13"is com-

prised of g13 (a pure indica hybrid) and NL#2, also a pure kushtype.

there isn't sativa in the GM, (no matter if there are other NL lines that have sat-genetics in them,

as they were not used for the genetics in question). GM is made up of pure indica/kush varieties.

btw, NL-lines were #1-9 (some say even more, up to 11 lines) and nevil had #1 and #2 as seed and

#5 as clone = only NL#5 was the one crossed to a satty (hawaiian), but the clone-selection did not

show that.

my take is that some gryphon made its way into the programme. maybe undetected, which is no shame.

that would explain the lemon thai terps in there, and also only then coming up = not in the f1 (cuz lemon

thai indeed makes lemon candy-types, my f1-male had lemon candy on stemrub) ... so yes, it is very likely

that "gryphon" made its way to the gm repro at NAWcenter (?). this would at this point only be a matter of

admitting or realizing and then truck on ...

i am convinced that NAW has NO bad intentions and we are all just human ... mistakes can

happen and are no problem at all. (at least as long as there is room for this kind of reflexion.)

a G13 BX X (G13/LT), made by NAW would be amazing. so, realising this now is a *win-win* (!)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, santero said:

interesting convo we have here ... this is opengrow at it's very best *woot* :)

nevil stated:

NL#1 (Sunlight supply Afghan X Sacred Seeds Afghani #1) was used to bridge the male part

in the BX of HP in Ghash, which was used as male in GM. and the mother "pacific g13"is com-

prised of g13 (a pure indica hybrid) and NL#2, also a pure kushtype.

there isn't sativa in the GM, (no matter if there are other NL lines that have sat-genetics in them,

as they were not used for the genetics in question). GM is made up of pure indica/kush varieties.

btw, NL-lines were #1-9 (some say even more, up to 11 lines) and nevil had #1 and #2 as seed and

#5 as clone = only NL#5 was the one crossed to a satty (hawaiian), but the clone-selection did not

show that.

my take is that some gryphon made its way into the programme. maybe undetected, which is no shame.

that would explain the lemon thai terps in there, and also only then coming up = not in the f1 (cuz lemon

thai indeed makes lemon candy-types, my f1-male had lemon candy on stemrub) ... so yes, it is very likely

that "gryphon" made its way to the gm repro at NAWcenter (?). this would at this point only be a matter of

admitting or realizing and then truck on ...

i am convinced that NAW has NO bad intentions and we are all just human ... mistakes can

happen and are no problem at all. (at least as long as there is room for this kind of reflexion.)

a G13 BX X (G13/LT), made by NAW would be amazing. so, realising this now is a *win-win* (!)

I love these conversations!

According to Gas who was there when it was put together the NL# 5, an Indonesian Sativa was used not Thai or Hawaiian, he said they called it green clay on sticks.

Baq

FYI, He's coming out with a G13 cross and calling it Pacific Air, Airborne G13 X Pacific G13.

• Like 2

no mistakes where made with a gryphon male because we only had gryphon females.and during that time i didn't touch males with a 10 foot pole.

we only made gryphon female x blue hammer male.and my green manalishi selection grow was listed and well documented. + we lost the gryphon moms a long time ago.

like i mentioned i selected a pure lemon male out of my green manalishi F2 unfortunately i did not find any potent/strong females they all where lanky and weird growing i still have the male and i will run an new selection asap to create lemon green manalishi F3 only by using green manalishi genetics. and my first selection female #8 out of motarebels original green manalishi also had traces of lemon but was to strong in petrolia to notice well. now after the f2 was made with gm#8 x gm (g lemon male)this really pulled out lemons out of gm#8 seeing flathead profiles(from my selected #8 feno) and my gm #8 female was also used to make G-39 being pollinated by headcandy male and here you see more sativa buds but i have also seen many flathead buds in G39 representing the genepool make up of my #8 female i used ... so no san, no mistakes where made making my gm F2 crosses. awesome info bro and great oldschool nl g13 picture...

@santero i would be honoured to see you at my table sometime, so we can share smokes and stories, and we can load a bowl...or 2. 

stay safe and fly FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 1

ow, i am way too paranoid, haha ... many ask but noy many get to meet.

but yes, i would also very, very much enjoy hanging out in the future :)

(but no "bowls" for me, i am a joint smoker only.)

this is what i love about opengrow, we are all equal and share the passion !

gm by herself makes no satty kids, so the g39-

satty traits come (clearly) from headcandy.

@baqualin

yes, indonesian, not hawaii ...

mixed that up with the LT *uah*

(usually i read back what i write, lol)

"green clay", haha... how "fitting", LOL :lol:

• Like 5

i am slowly harvesting the G-39 F2's.and out of 6 being more sativa dominant i have 1(#7) that has flathead buds just like my first gm #8 female...

pictures of the #7 feno will follow later this week...

the particular G39F2 #1 smells absolutely like nothing, great medicine! without the weed smell... awesome stuff!

IMG_9028.thumb.jpg.9e3c810882162f70b693928b045e9115.jpg

IMG_9018.thumb.jpeg.d8aa159f466c66d9947484362dc7eb2a.jpeg

stay safe and FLY HIGH

• Like 10

@santero you have an open invite bro, my door is always open.

pop me a pm when you have time, and want to visit. awesome stuff indeed!!!

• Thanks 1

Fun stuff guys. I can only read, and I love it. This is the part I missed out on once I left for the Navy. I never stopped smoking but never got to stay put long enough to get into growing or learning. High Times mag was as far as my learning went. And, they weren't always available..

I'm like a sponge now and I talk like Rhino and Santero when asked about my smoke.. people's eyes glaze over and ask me to pass the bowl.. heh. Me, I'm the curious kind! 

Thanks for sharing you guys! peace

I am by no means an authority on any of this, but recently some labs have indicated that sativa and indica traits can be a misnomer created by "breeders" based on effect

and looks of the plant. Whereas genetics test true.

Meaning - you see a long foxtailed bud with thin leaves and uppity high - so you call it sativa, but in some cases it's deceptive and the genetics show indica. I don't have

all the info, but because of so much cross breeding and polyhybrid creation - we don't really have a full grasp on what is truely indica and sativa.

This could be an explanation for the discrepencies between Santero and NAW.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

yep, i read some people talking about their plants as "wide leaf drug" (WLD) and "narrow leafed drug" (NLD),

since a few years now ... there is something to it, imo. hopefully we can learn all from people that have been

more into this.

this is a very valuable entry, @spacemanspiff, thank you ! :)

• Like 4

indeed great post @spacemanspiff. i like to call all cannabis individual created and reinforced lies of a internal reflection we get by smoking and consuming our HIGH GRADE cannabis. the cannabis genetics are just like us humans and are way to crossbred to ever hold any purity. that is why we thrive on diversity now a days. our genetics is being pulled apart by the "realisation, that the world is corrupted by the indoctrination, of a commercial curtain of mass persuasion, to buy things you think you need, like mind altering substances for instance weed, this is only done and sold for greed, and the world is to blind/dumb to see, that they start to bleed, from the lungs where on land the seeds of buyer, mosanto or those other dweebs, they keep polluting our minds and bodies with there unnatural corns and weeds," this is done with everything.and that is why vegetables and meat and life itself will be slowly degraded to blindly follow the "light" in front of our eyes... to bad this "light" aint the sun hahahah. all electronics are here to distort our vision of reality...to in about 5-10 years blindly follow the light and not even being aware of it being anything else then personal gain. and blindly reflect this to others and poisoning them with our personal/distorted reality. 

we are all creating and reinforcing this lie we live in. fake news is projected, where the blind/dumb feed it with energy of being true! and in a few years it is hahahaha. 

to many reflections in a distorted and corrupted world indoctrinated by a handheld "light" destroying what it once was to be human....

we are made to be sub human and we need this "light" to give us knowledge so in time it will all start over again..with in the beginning there was "light".

and we will distort the light and name it a bible hahahahahahhah....

just spacing and talking no bad vibes intended. one love:verrygood

stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 1

Good call on the indicator/sativa branding.   Us old timers recall the days when men were men, and sativas were sativa.  

Few things are more obscene than Jamaicans hawking Sour Diesels and Kush, when even twenty years ago, all you could find were Jamaican sativas.   

Interesting history in the new Netflix Narco series, where the cartels grew the first Sensimilla, but had to find an isolated area to grow to prevent pollination from other wild strains.   Indicas totally polluted the gene pool, by design, to make sativas growable indoors, aka, skunk #1.  

The upside is, cross breeding has been going on for a thousand years, and given us some great new breeds of food and pot.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, spacemanspiff said:

Meaning - you see a long foxtailed bud with thin leaves and uppity high - so you call it sativa, but in some cases it's deceptive and the genetics show indica. I don't have

Also what I had a talk about some 420 cup people.

6 hours ago, santero said:

some people talking about their plants as "wide leaf drug" (WLD) and "narrow leafed drug" (NLD)

Where we sitting at the same table? Just kidding!

Yet I'm no expert on this either!

• Like 2

Some call him RhinoCbd we like to call him The reverend lol...

As i recall when i name a clone 'The mex" it is related to the high it produces and the growth pattern she resambles. It has nothing to do with genetic background what so ever. The mex delivers an extremely powerfull high that for me dates back to the mid 90's when i got my mexican haze from Dampkring central Adam.

Funny thing is that she really looks like old skool mexican sativa's as Acapulco gold/Jalisco/Oaxaca.

Maybe we triggered some old skool mexican in the Jack deep in there.

I'll drop some pics of her tonight.

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm an expert at smoking it... once it gets that close to my lips, I stop discriminating and torch the bowl. I do geek out on the genetics and always will, I'm sure, it's my nature, but I'm gonna smoke it while the others argue over it's heritage, lol. :dribble:

Glad we have you guys to work it out for the rest of us... I could never get up to full speed at this point, but I admire the folks like you guys who can keep track of it. 

Heres to all the breeder type, Cheers! :bier

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

indicas polluted the genepool? no the british did in their hunt for hemp :rolleyes:

More accurately, Inbreeding due to necessity and availability made the old landrace sativas we all smoked in the sixties and seventies disappear.   

Im biased, never been a fan of indicas much.    

• Like 2

Good conversations here !

I have just talked with Poldergrower and discussed how to go further with NAW.

The problem was that I understood that the two NAW dudes stopped breeding or maybe for a while, after 4 months not active I was creating the new Sanniesshop on the background. The new shop is great but creating a product page in two languages and pictures is a lot of work so I decided to not put NAW in the new shop thinking they not coming back and if they come back we only have to adjust the product pages and they can go online again.

Just when I posted here on Opengrow that NAW stopped breeding Rhinocbd posted that they are back again, so not so good communication between NAW and sannie.

Rhino and Poldergrower are remaking there strain text and pictures so we can go back selling NAW seeds again.

Poldergrower told me that the new product pages are ready in the end of next week, then I need a couple of days to put in all new info etc..

I am very glad the guys are back again and hope they will stay 

greets sannie

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

What I'd like to know is the combination of the various active Cannabis constituents that results in a certain kind of high/effect. Then we can look at the genetics that get us there.

I'm going to splurge on a few total analyses of my favorite plants or plants with what I consider to have unusual effects. (when I know which are my favorites), including terps. Let's see if we can connect some of the dots.

• Like 4

I've told my patients who are "strain" hunting, they all Sound So Good! lol to instead search out the terpene profiles, if one can find them. I think the terpenes play a major role on what treats pain, disorders, diseases. Seek out strains that say have limonene, or mercene, or whatever seems to be a cross over on plants, if those terpenes are found in the cannabis that fits your needs, then search those out.

• Like 4

Thanks Garden, that's what I've been reading. That guy touches on that in the article about Terpene Production in Maximum Yield this issue, that I linked to you.

Search more about terpenes and those seem to be the link in the whole cannabis healing process. 

The article I'm talking about is in the MY Cannabis mag, March/April 2019 issue, on page 42, titled "How Minerals and Light Affect Terpene Production". He goes into some real dry science about the terpene link in stopping the cancer cells from replicating, but covers so much in such a small article that I have to find more material on this. I might email the author to find more sources of info. It got me really excited, because terpenes are also what make the pot taste and smell so good. It just seems so promising! Let's start reading!

peace

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sannie said:

I am very glad the guys are back again and hope they will stay 

greets sannie

Oh, and hey! I agree! :verrygood