•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

Hell yeah! I'm all about the low costs these days. I haven't gone LED yet. Well, I did buy a small 2ft. single tube that only takes 13w. I've been using it on seeds/seedlings. I wouldn't ming having part of my set up as LED. It's all getting better for the grower. Lots of cool new stuff, and it seems to be geting cheaper. At least on the low end.

Let us know what you think. That set up looks pretty powerful. Is it for just vegging? Hope you like it.

peace

• Like 1

Damn NERDS ain’t FOOKING around. Nice set up. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, RhinoCBD said:

Blueshaze XL has just a tiny amount of sparkles.:verrygood Cheers OG!

IMG_9898.thumb.jpg.f375adee8170c0bd0c83e78b41a813d1.jpgNaamloos.thumb.png.4fc8adb2d8ffbe1216d5ee698dfcdeab.png

Stay safe and FLy FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

I remember the blueShaze x Gypson ? from a few years back  ! That was a rocket ship ! 

• Like 2

@shiskaberry savior U probably was talking about our LemonJuice “Blueshaze x Gryphon”

this was just a fruity cross to see what would happen. Now that the signals and tastes are fully dialed in our Blueshaze XL will take it to a whole new level of awesomeness. Unable to smoke more then 0.5/0,7grams a day cause i am way to fooking baked to achieve my normal 5-10 grams a day. Seriously guys and girls this FOOKING STUFF is nothing short of being truly amazing. In all aspects.

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

1519945467_Naamlooskopie10.jpg.946554ee05bb06b25a0b48545e22260c.jpgpsnsl.png.fcccdd2bf4614a6ec573d463f036db71.png

fighting and kicking at doors that wont open is coming to an end, as i ascend, and lift off to leave behind these also false thoughts, cause who’s, kidding, who and inside.each, one of us knows the facts, so let us all drop these made up acts, and sing along as loud as we can, especially me i,m getting to old, to be bothered by all made facts or fictions, that is told to our young and old to live a show, we each fill in our own, and it lasts a while until where fully grown, to see the truth? or just another ride or made up show, we eventually and again call our own, because  larger and larger groups are singing the same songs.it look like they have betrayed the troops and secretly portrayed, just another wave we fools pursue, without having any clue, of what the FOOK THEY ARE DOING TO YOU....

Stay safe and FLy FOOkING HIGH

in addition to the rime no hard feelings to anyone, i just feel the time is about to come, on which the balans of our genetic makeup is overwon, by the indoctrination of commercial mass persuasion, causing our minds to decrease its potency with just time. NO WAR NO FAMINE but suicide, by idiocracy.

13 hours ago, Poldergrower said:

Test Centre in full force

Led test 3.0

Bladiebla low costs, bladiebla super efficient, energie reduction bladiebla

118 watts total, dR120, 750 m3 on minimum

ow, that looks interesting.

this is the lowest consumption i have seen anyone dare to test yet (on this space, i mean).

let's hope it is enough power. usually the watts sufficient are about a third of the normal amount of HPS (imo).

last time your LEDtest was a bit overpowered, let's hope this time it is not the way around. you guys are brave !

(also, it's new to not see COBs used ... i am very interested on how these lights do for you, dear NAW-crew :))

good vibes bladibla.

saludos, SAN'ski B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Waiter! .... I'll have 4 grams of that Blueshaze XL and a cold India Pale Ale....

...hey, you got a light?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RhinoCBD said:

@shiskaberry savior U probably was talking about our LemonJuice “Blueshaze x Gryphon”

this was just a fruity cross to see what would happen. Now that the signals and tastes are fully dialed in our Blueshaze XL will take it to a whole new level of awesomeness. Unable to smoke more then 0.5/0,7grams a day cause i am way to fooking baked to achieve my normal 5-10 grams a day. Seriously guys and girls this FOOKING STUFF is nothing short of being truly amazing. In all aspects.

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

Well I went looking this morning for the lemon juice package but I must of re purposed it ! I did find these gems though,remember them? Back in the day when the nerds would hook ya up with some stellar cross’s ! 

FCF12BBC-1C02-44EA-8DBD-C7F7B1776B9A.jpeg

• Like 1

@shiskaberry savior :verrygood:rofl

Mmm remember them o yeah hahahahah Indeed hahahahah Gryphon x blue hammer is what i ment hahahahahaahah so many crosses! so little memory  cause i,m still running on a 128 kb processor from

ancient times hahahahah

greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 2

I’m such a seed hoarder saving the special gifts , think there are 3 seeds of each left ! Maybe if I talk nice my buddy’s over at NAW they can hook me up with some new improved  crosses to add to my time capsule? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, santero said:

ow, that looks interesting.

this is the lowest consumption i have seen anyone dare to test yet (on this space, i mean).

last time your LEDtest was a bit overpowered..... you guys are brave !

(also, it's new to not see COBs used ... i am very interested on how these lights do for you, dear NAW-crew :))

good vibes bladibla.

saludos, SAN'ski B)

San-bro-ski.., I see cobs and led strips...both are not developed for growing/flowering. These are diodes and are especially made/developed for growing/flowering.

Every strip i use has 16 watts output max, the small ones in the middle have 11 watts output. They contain red also...

They were first on my bicycle lol.....bladiebla

@shiskaberry savior we shall see what is in our vault atm..., Blue Mex is coming and some Bullshark.....vault worthy if you ask me lol

Good growing!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks , know they would be cherished and kept in a safe environment ! I’m not your average Jeffry Dalmer seed murderer I have confidence both of the old timers would sprout and produce some excellent flowers ! Has to be all of 3 years since that cross was made but I have faith . 

• Like 2

@shiskaberry savior i was just about to ship all the cristmass gifts santa got a little delayed due to a little Aj smoke session at my crib and recommended me to send u some Mexican Haze x Airborne jack for testing. -this particular strain fell back on full sativa ancestral potency from back in the day, when the shit that shot your mind beyond the moon, tasted like hay, and made you SAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY i,m flying awajeehh:verrygood

• Like 2

Ancient hay makes you say...MAYDAY, soon you're on the moon asking you're self was that for Fooking real lol...

The old old skool sativa hidden in our Shaze mom is just reaching the surface by inbreeding her to genetics like Killaqueen and Green Manalishi (G-39) followed by Jack Hammer (Sannies Jack/Amnesia haze). Killaqueen and Green Manalishi both have the charistic trait to deliver there potency BUT leave all the genetic doors wide open for other traits to supmerce into the one and perfect blend. They both have tremendous potencial but the key is to get them to the surface and then work them into you're strain/genetic line.

Good old Shaze is so good, she has that immense haze trait, now crossed to G-39 ("The Mex') and all potency comes to the surface....tastes like hay, looks like shit really..., but o boy if you take a hit you WILL reach Jupiter in a breeeze...lol.

Rhino's exceptional good Airborne Jack F1 male crossed with this ancient sativa will once again improve potency BUT leaves all the genetic doors open for The Mex to florish...., resulting i a even more complete haze experience from back in the day...., i smoked my first haze in the beginning of the '90.

Airborne Jack F3

Shaze x Airborne Jack

The Mex x Airborne Jack

Blue Shaze XL

NAW is working hard on the new lines and are ready before you know it....

Just enjoy!

NAW Seeds

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I'm laughing good and hard over here! I busted my likes by morning I guess. I think I'll just add LIKE to my signature,,, that way everybody always gets LIKED unless I tell you otherwise. ;)

I love seeing Bill and Ted again! Most excellent dude!... and the Revenge of the Nerds!! :nerd NERDS!  

My NAW plants are getting ahead of me already. Give them a little bit of food and they start growing all over the place! wth?

I'll have a few questions for the nerds once I move them into the next pot. Until then, I'll just watch all of you!

peace

• Like 4

Toking on this Jack hammer x airborne jack we nicknamed "HIGHjackedMIND" cause this is what happens and i am realy beaing shot of the  FOOKING planet from bong hitting a finger tip large nug ground up. 2-3 hits and youre gone for hours 1 hit will do it to, but usually the party really starts after the second hit. Hold it in,.... you must.... to achieve HIGHEST interstellar next level spacing. awesome stuff

OFF THE CHARTS!

IMG_9908.thumb.jpg.7680c3c7707ffb9a8649b8eb6048a69d.jpgammih.thumb.png.28a0bdee43c83dc53c3ed3f7ccf52d4c.png

and Airborne jack F2 is curing o so fooking good and is now smelling like grapefruit with sweet/creamy spice, very nice.and all the kings breed ladies will be flipped to flower soon.

IMG_9904.thumb.jpg.993b3ace11a69cb80e760637bcdd61e8.jpgajf2.thumb.png.1b4656474604bde68f52409ac8aa9e15.png

this is the best and most complete spacing weed ever! in my book:D.

stay safe and Fly FOOKING HIGH

• Like 8

I love it when the butcher samples his own meat but hey somebody's gotta do it lol....!!?

Toking on The Mex x Aj....., in Holland we like to skate so much well you don't need the fooking ice to go skating from this shizzle lol..., i am all over the place with my interstellar frontal lobe on air lol....

Hmmm i see some HighjackedMind..., time for a bowl i suggest..

NAW Seeds

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Be nice to them and feed them some N MrG..., they will enjoy some nute power.

They will outgrow you if you don't watch out lol

• Like 1

Hey bro, I think they already are... :wacko:... I have to get busy moving them into new pots now. They're growing crazy fast now. And, they're only in 3 inch square pots and some solo cups. They are not shy! heh

I'll grab a pic of the tweens. I dunked my camera in the lake the other day and it's slow to come back to life.. I have my phone for back up. 

peace

• Like 1

just when i thought it could not get any better.:verrygood:whatthahell::engel.

WTF!The mexican x Aj(shaze x g39 x jackhammer(knutsel) x g39. almost Landrace! a superb Multi-hybrid!!! Pg told me so, but what the FOOK!!!!! cleanest(landrace) hardest hitting highs i have ever felt. we only had 2 fenotypes, just happen to be a bit spicy and awesome hahahaha fooking how many trichomes. hhahahahaha just wait everything is set up to make Airborne jack F3 for the world and lots more!!!! of the best Highs, stacked on top of best Highs,  could it get any more fooking spacy hahahahaha  just did. awesome stuff new goals set to breed strains where 0,05 grams wil keep kicking your mind out of this forced illusion, hahahahahahha. just fooking rambling this stuf has me just a tad on the :whatthahell: side hahahahah awesome stufff.

IMG_9912.thumb.jpg.2ea1d1ce4f5bb5267d511beaed96f9a2.jpgIMG_9913.thumb.jpg.b3bd26a7145655136e27f1463e75745a.jpgmex.thumb.png.6740ab4618ac99a043357058bc190ed5.png

stay safe and fly FOOKING HIGH. i,m off! and gone!!!, again...lol

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

After my last Jackhammer freebee grow I did a report on here with the monsters in 7.5L I am really looking forward to try another Jackhammer cross and push it to the limit under 600W LEDs. Any idea when we can get our hands on the first batch? Like Q3 / Q4 2019?

I am tempted to do an Atomic Jam run in the meantime under the new setup. I am really impressed with the latest samsung led generation and would love to see how they perform under the better spectrum than I had before. But the Blue Hammer F3 is also so tempting, you are not making getting new gear from you easy for me guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1