•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

it is all done with nothing but hard work. continues effort. never neglecting reality, smoke to breed. and what we recreate out of perfect hybridisation is better than all that was, or ever will be. NAW SEEDS

not even grabbing the lineage of Airborne Jack, Mex Haxe or G39 that is al that  described above but then mixed together to grab wat we wanted.

Stay Safe And FLy FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower RhinoCBD

• Like 1

Alan Watts quote: to “know” reality you cannot stand outside it and define it;

you must enter into it, be it, and feel it.

• Like 1

@RhinoCBD, I can't say enough about the taste of this Cartel Haze. You and Polder really brought out full on haze flavors with super greasy lips on every exhale. Some buds don't taste quite as strong but some are off of the charts! First it's sour lemon diesel... after the grease coats the lips, a sweet chocolate flavor develops.. very cool and complex. I may need to drop more seeds of this right now and take cuts.. what a wonderful lemon flavor topped with chocolate undertones.. so cool. 

I kept asking myself?? Green Manalishi x G39??? wow.. I need to go back and find that breeding info again. I could live with that smoke forever. So nice! Great work with the terpene magic..this is where I get so amazed by this plant. hmmmmm... I guess I beter smoke some now!! I talked myself back into it. I have to save some though. It'll be hard.

Much love and respect my nerd brothers.. :tu

• Thanks 1

@Mr Goodfellow

G-39#17(50/50 Green manalishi/Killaqueen) x Green manalishi HHP Male. #17 tastes like a band-aid dipped in iodine where the sweetness of the Green manlishi Honey hashplant line sweetens and softens it to taste like chocolate. never had the feno you are describing but i can taste and feel it from wat you are describing. 

-Hammer of Dawn is my all time favourite when it comes to taste this #4 feno tastes and rieks like Bubbleicious chewing gum awesome stuff.

(old pictures from HOD #4)New crosses are lined up to create more of the BEST.

IMG_6892.thumb.jpg.88de4136bcb02104de7318d82a72cbcd.jpgIMG_6891.thumb.jpg.189d9ba11c9bb6a36e03746004e060fa.jpg

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

some more HIGHEST grade inbreeding, Bammie is Amnesia HAZE and then SOME:punk::dribble:... breeding at its finest. this fine work will find completion after 

i found the wanted dad in Airborne jack F2 x Jack hammer F2(Knutsel). amnesia with Green manalishi #8 Quenkle sativa leaves from amnesia and jack herrer.

IMG_1305.thumb.jpg.fda8f840df424ff41b9ff353a0ad9d8c.jpgIMG_1306.thumb.jpg.d1b4a3c28c8901f19447716d090dc42e.jpgIMG_1309.thumb.jpg.157037c224c6b32dc2236aca9d728724.jpgwdihvwdi.thumb.png.aee639e83da1b74e33ca459862de7153.png

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 6

and some more fine inbreeding. Airborne jack x Gorlilla Glue #4 by re-triggering Chocolat thai she needs 1 or 2 more generations to unlock all wanted vibes.

IMG_1302.thumb.jpg.c1e0ebd186841e488da852872b234955.jpg

S.S.A.F.F.HIGH.lol

• Like 5

in case the (glue x choco deez) i made helps you ... just let me know, broskis ;)

it is a choco deez bx and does exactly that (shows CT-phenos) = yours if you want it.

• Like 7

I like the power of this feno. 

IMG_1323.thumb.jpg.512722e00c0775f7b3c84eb14c30382d.jpgBammie.thumb.png.0edf3b9cf5220495aee90867cda394d5.png

Stay safe and Fly HIGH

• Like 3

Beautiful stuff, i need to sit and get ready for this one. this HIGH is real strong and complex making one slurry his/her words, as your eyes will be cross eyed while you are sailing o so HIGH.

IMG_1333.thumb.jpg.563d09ad668c4f2ac7e7d90d096a710d.jpgIMG_1334.thumb.jpg.6c01504343f449ba016b05dc26c8dde6.jpgBammiezoom.thumb.png.51d916e1c6121a22a7734e403804446a.png

Stay safe AND FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 4

lol, wrong choice of words from me, i am sorry.

i meant the line i am offering you, shows a lot of the CTside of things

and might be something that is interesting for NAWs project (maybe?)

(i don't have enuff pure choco thai left atm, but as soon as i made

some more you can also have some of those if that helps ... ?)

it's always a big honor to contribute to anything you guys do :)

so, i thought this (gg#4 x choco diesel) could maybe be of interest.

EDIT:

i just checked and i also have some (choco diesel x choco thai) left.

maybe this (?) ... (guys, i'm just trying to help here, lol).

• Like 3

@santero

this sound's:verrygood absolutely perfect finally some who offers some pure genetics!!!!

• Like 2

yes, i write the ladies first in genetics formulas, hence (glue x choco deez) ;) 

(i was too strict about that in the past, lol, but today i don't care ... *freedom*)

oi nice, your project sounds very appealing ... i just felt like contributing some genetics that might

be of help to find some chocolate thai-phenos. of course you can manage by yourself, lol, nobody

doubts that. i wish u much fun with this project too and good vibes to all NAWcrew and satelites :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We are always in search for some new genetics!

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 2

so, it might be similar to the gg#4 x onycd i just made, ha, NYCE !

the glue genetics are really cool (way better then cookies, imo f.e.)

you guys have both thai/chem-ends covered :) enjoy these pups.

(and if any pure chem or choco thai helps, then be my guest, guys.)

best of luck or better yet: much fun, as you noy need luck B)

• Like 2

The Purple Chem/Headcandy male was selected to contribute to the GG expressions and are both showing a sativa vigor so i want to continu that further on.

This needs to be done with care and not stack up on chem upon chem....chem is so dominant in scent and flavor that everything that's added in the cross will vanish...imo.

My goal is to give the gorilla some color but keep the GG expression that every one likes so much. Add a touch of chem in combo with some pineapple/orangina from HC.

Stack up the THC content cause Purple Chem is a kristall killer, she passes on the shine and Gorilla Purps aka Purple Monkey will see daylight!

So many plans so little time lol

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 2

about the glue x onycd:

the gg#4 is a clone only and can't act as a male in regular seed (EDIT: i see, you edited your mistake =

fine by me) and i do like indicas very much, so i anticipated that and am happy to get what i aimed for.

about your work:

you will without a doubt seek and find your goal as well, bro ... i just (as always)

was quite excited about your work/projects and wanted to be of help / assistance.

i just assumed that you went for the chem in there only (my bad). pairing it with the

headcandy sattiy-traits is also a very nice (and different) idea. yours will rock too !

about your question concerning my work:

maybe from where u sit, what i do looks "willy-nilly" ... (don't crank ur neck).

i had also doubts about you guys in the beginning, but i took the (needed) time to

understand you guys are no joke (and can wait until you notice this in return as well).

EDIT:

thank you for getting back to your posts and making them more positive, NAW.

you came off needlessly aggressive and mean to me for merely offering some

help and friendship in form of pure genetics (chocolate thai & topdawg's chem).

being angry for sharing your way? ... now i have seen it all ... *shrugg'n it off*

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/645/359/327.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

"people like me" , please define this.

it sure does not sound nice, poldi ...

i offered up my original work made with genetics that are not mine.

= i do nothing differnet then NAW, lol, but you already said that you

1. don't have a clue (ignorant) and 2. don't even care (arrogant) ...

but you're indeed a fast one to judge ("people like you"), good 4 u.

be assured: i DON'T want to be a part of NAW *prust*

i am already my own entity for long enough ...

i was just trying to help out a fellow seedmaker, but i must have

again just triggered your "gorrilla-temper" (as you called it :lol:)

it's all cool, bro ... i know you just have a short fuse and get things wrong sometimes ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

yes of course this sounds absolutely perfect and you know that my door is alway open to research our material.

stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower &  RhinoCBD

• Like 1