•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Poldergrower

NAW Test Center

16 minutes ago, Papalag said:

What jet said !

ALL I am going to say too!!!! Me learning to keep mouth shut, get in no ones way :smoke

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I really love it here on OG - so much love, happiness and excitement!! Almost like at the Rivera or Monte Carlo or the Hamptons, right??!

• Haha 3

jup ... ok, guys ... poldergrower, the rude.

I. of his name. so be it, i can live with that.

may this behaviour help you with this venture too ;)

again my apologies for offering anything your way.

(may it be genetics, knowledge, whatever) ...

i really didn't know you are not able to handle this kind of things.

i absolutely respect your condition (not your fault at all)

and apologize for any stress i may have done to you.

my next smoke is in your honor. of course, i see it like you do that "we are

one" and nothing changes that. but man ... pls learn some social skills, eh.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Wishing everybody the best. Nothing but love and respect from here. One thing I know is that both parties have been responsible for strains that rocked my world and even before I could pay for them. 

The first jar to go from last year's grow was San's ShivaDawg. It really tickled me at the old school smoke with the chem mixed in. I smoked it up! 

Right now, I'm smoking a strain with one of the very best flavors I've tasted in my whole life of smoking. NAW's Cartel Haze. I mean world class good. I'm really not shitting you. Sour lemon diesel with greasy coated lips on the exhale. On the third toke the greasy lips and sour lemon give way to a chocolate tastes that gets stronger with the next two hits... I may have to try and vacuum pack a bud to prove it, but I have so little. It was the only plant in a one gallon pot, and the smallest of them all. Pretty good yield but, not nearly enough now! It really is one of the most unique flavors and the tastes on the lips that I've ever experienced. I'm blown away. I love it that much. Rhino says he never saw this pheno, but now I have to look for it in what I have left. Hey, @Baqualin lives a couple hours away now.... I might be able to get him to verify it before it's gone.

Love all of you guys!! You're bringing peace, love, and healing to lots of people. Prayers and best vibes sent for all of the other stuff in between. peace

Edit: oh, and the Cartel Haze has a really nice uplifting and motivating high with some stone to it, too.. I wish I had a pound of it. :grinning_respect:x 2

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@MrG

Cartel Haze is a great cross that is almost simular to HoneyHooHoo, great flavor with a loud rushing high.

We worked hard to get the sativa side up to the surface, the high is outstanding.

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 1

beautiful strongest/most complete in cannabinoids she is the best stuff from all AJ F1(male) crosses made.

Cant wait for BlueShaze XXL.seeds are almost ready! about 2 more weeks. then i will get all ready for the selection's of multiple new strains and i 

still want to re-test Airborne jack F1 male x G-39 F3(pineapple) last time all where males...

IMG_1363.thumb.jpeg.30ee5639819d9cfa9aaf574e6835ad58.jpegIMG_1362.thumb.jpeg.e372d92ba35bfe9e14d0eaddc8cabe0b.jpegIMG_1366.thumb.jpeg.f77a17d9c58570b415063d69afc18f20.jpeg

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 3

This forum has definitely gone downhill in recent times. This incoherent ranting makes me want to sell all my NAW gear that I purchased over the years (and I've spent hundreds). I don't like to support assholes with my money. I've tried to hold my tongue but this stuff keeps popping up. No wonder no one wants to post anymore. Don't have to act like such a snob... grow up.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

And I have to second that!

The only thing that´s really up the ass here, are your manners, guys!

At least, please try to behave like gentlemen, even though you´re not!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Dunno what's goin on......

Peace...

• Haha 2

not bashing just stating reality. from day one we try to share genetics money is in the least of our intrest but it is sad that the whole world is made this way and people can only see quality if it comes with a huge price tag. being confronted by all the breeders who talk more then smoke and breed and they can easily create commercial attractiveness with pumped up blown up steroid fed bullshit weed. water is stil the only key to get your hands on true quality. feed them nothing let them work and the cannabinoids and terps will be expressed by genetic profiling alone. in cannabis fluffy sativa means going sky high but we did not want that we wanted compact nugs and by commerce listening we created this monstrous thing ganja is today 

to turn it all around again. start breeding toward more fluffy specimen to retrieve high flying potency we lost by following greed and money compact ment more cash for the grower and less potent material for the consumer, this was way more attractive in the commercial sense. this is what i want to destroy by creating strains that breaks illusions of pain. 

my methods and strains proved this time after time again. from day one, no one has suplied me with anything that even comes close. no potency, mostly they do have taste(not special) and a sometimes loud smell but without the bang. from 10.000 of plants perhaps a few will have something really special 10.000 plants large scale means no vibe connection just visual traits are selected and by smell and first apperance therefore producing nice looking plants without much bang. 10.000 plants small scale and under the eye and in the lungs of many trusted connoisseurs one will be able to select and create something special, but this takes to much time. it is my life for 12 years smoking all day every day breeding selecting testing re-crossing 

to create special strains in seedform(almost impossible) only with F1 F2 F3 etc you will be able to stabilize it and with that in my eyes sannie is the only one with his Sannies Jack F9 

the rest is just creating f1's with no real work. real word in my eyes means(smoking testing with patients and multiple people)until you see the same effect occur with all the diversity is to wide. the things i am saying may sound floaty and harsh but this is my only confrontation in the cannabis scene of today. so weed just has to look the part and do nothing spiritually simple and DULL THC and CBD effects disrupting our internal and natural vibration to our immuun system and due to this imbalance our body CAN react in strange but predictable ways like  stimulating hunger, creating cotton mouth it can disrupt your balance. so the things i try to state is that we do need to use caution with extracts and such, separated cannabinoids also word seperate so HASH, OIL, CONCENTRATE IS THE MIND OF CANNABIS and the FLOWER IS THE BODY OF CANNABIS. NEVER SEPARATE THE 2 WE NEED TO BREED COLLECTIVELY SMOKE TOGETHER TALK TOGETHER AND COMPARE THE STATS. HYBRIDISATION is the KEY again just like we bred us human beings to create more diversity in our kinds your are also creating more potency.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 9:42 AM, santero said:

i just checked and i also have some (choco diesel x choco thai) left.

maybe this (?) ... (guys, i'm just trying to help here, lol).

Well, I don't know what happened here, but I doubt that San had any mean intentions.

Unfortunately gentlemen became so rare one might have troubles recognising when he crosses one's path.

• Thanks 1

Well three folks in this have MODERATOR besides their name, that should SHOUT out a lot right there. again WTF

As far as I know, YOU ALL ROCK as Breeders. :)

• Thanks 1

This is what I was missing the most: A feminine touch, with warmth and understanding, but also with that clarity and strictness in her voice, emphatically reminding:

BEHAVE, or there will be no dessert for both of you and you´re going to bed right now!! Damn it!!

• Haha 1

wow, and now on top of everything they just edit out all the nasty bits and act like it never happened.

they even make themselves look like they are totally friendly and collegial, lol ... what a nice show (!)

they just act like ALL OF US here are stupid and won't notice or remember ... screenshots 1 no.2

i expect NAW to missuse their mod-rights and erase this post ...

(let's see if they dare to cross this line) *making another screenshot*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

nope, desperate damage-controll is not "whatever" ;)

if you run back and change it = you have a reason *obvious*

ey, it just more and more reveals what kind of persons you are.

NAW = caveat emptor !!!

• Haha 1

Blue Shaze XL under the led set up, 118 watts in total. Blue Shaze XL fem in the making...

IMG_1333.thumb.JPG.60ba25d4598abf5ceb3188a1b66cff4c.JPG

IMG_1331.thumb.JPG.3b08776e19326da3a2454b1cd71df4b9.JPG

IMG_1335.thumb.JPG.b4be1c4c43c6989babfef1c0c6fa2349.JPG

IMG_1336.thumb.JPG.b137c538adf09728b766b9390ded9108.JPG

100% organic by a temp of 22 degrees 24/7.

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 1

Framboise FOOKIES. No nutes, notting but the best genetics you see perform in our topics. Again this is just the start...

IMG_1375.thumb.jpeg.8913a841063d3a10e1eae9e16dbba857.jpegIMG_1372.thumb.jpeg.0f75d300205d8e0edf9c1de0d8e288d9.jpeg

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

what a rampage of verbal agressiveness 

it's a pity

• Thanks 1