•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ReverendMaynard

Grabbed a sac of BCBud Depot GSC

Haven't had a chance to upload some nug shots (I will asap before I smoke it all) but I was able to pick up an authentic bag of BCBD's Girl Scout Cookies. I really wanted to grow it out on my own, but since I retired I have to lean on other means to get my medicine.

First off and in only my opinion, it tastes like the vanilla-cream filled girl scout cookies, almost to an uncanny level that you taste the filling and the biscuits. I can detect an undeniable "Kush" flavor in there, earthy and maybe it's that part of the equation that tricks the taste buds to get that biscuit part...either way, really enjoyable flavors, soft and really smooth smoke.

Second is the effect. I feel like I can really pick up on the Durban more than anything (if anything is actually present). There is a bit of electricity to the buzz right at the start like a good strong Durban and then a long period of blissful pain relief with no anxiety which by all means is exactly opposite of what Durban carries. I love it. It's very unique and that's all I crave after almost 30 years of being around this shit :)

Bag appeal is right where you want it. Enticing to indulge with a quick glance.

All around, if and when I get back on the saddle I'll have this cut to fuck around with.

With all that, I am definitely not telling anyone to go out and buy these seeds I just wanted to give a bit of feedback on the finished product because it's been debated several times here on it's authenticity. The 7g sample that I received certainly lives up to the hype of the original.

As a side note, the same grower gave me some of his Grape God...and OMFG.

RM

• Like 5

I have purchased a good amount of GSC from the various dispensaries in the Seattle area, and have never been disappointed. Lots of trichomes, just crazy. To me the taste is a very heavy hashy taste and the buzz is fantastic. It has been the best weed I smoked in many years. I even got a cheap ounce of GSC a little while back that was allowed to get a bit too dry, and it was still fantastic and worth the $200 I had to pay for it. Do they charge more for it than other good buds in BC?

I started a GSC clone a little while back, but when I lost my job I had to toss it. That was a really sad thing to have to do. I just didn't have the room to bring it with me to Oregon. I should have just made room. I know where I got it and can get more, and will some day. It really is the best smoke out there. At least the cuts I have been smoking on.

• Like 1

The Grape God is something special islay. First blast from a clean bong tastes like dry grapes, then you melt into whatever your sitting/standing on.

Not the biggest yielder but fantastic smoke. Tasted great and had a anti anxiety high and relaxing body stone. One of my favorites to smoke from last years grow. And the fuckin you know whos came and took it all along with everything else. Came when no one was home and made up a lie to get in. They made up so much shit and even went to lengths to say I told them I had over 10 times the amount I actually had and that I aint comin home. Im fuckin devastated. Not only that years of hard work is gone but that they are lying to extremes I cant fuckin believe. Fuck California. Its all hype. Take care. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6r7Yd_iG8

Not the biggest yielder but fantastic smoke. Tasted great and had a anti anxiety high and relaxing body stone. One of my favorites to smoke from last years grow. And the fuckin you know whos came and took it all along with everything else. Came when no one was home and made up a lie to get in. They made up so much shit and even went to lengths to say I told them I had over 10 times the amount I actually had and that I aint comin home. Im fuckin devastated. Not only that years of hard work is gone but that they are lying to extremes I cant fuckin believe. Fuck California. Its all hype. Take care. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6r7Yd_iG8

I had a feeling something happened mate, really sorry that some fucks killed all of that hard work...those plants were epic.

Not to hijack , but how is that blue god from Jordan?

Good but doesn't hold a candle to Grape God. Jordan's Chemo destroys all indica's past or present imho though so that's something to consider if you're looking for JOTI.

Ive never been disappointed with bcbd..but i usually onl buy the strain from them when theyre new...thats why i havent went with sweetgod since 2007...id like to but 7 yrs later im betting its not the same

• Like 1

Sounds like great stuff, Rev. Maybe someday...

BTW, I second that Chemo. To get any more stoned, you'd have to boost up some H.

That huge grow of yours is gone? You've produced some impressive pics here. It's awful that's been taken.

Cool Rev thanks, who's got the grape god in seed? BCBD?

Next Generation Seeds. Pretty much all of their catalog is severely underrated, especially their Grapefruit and Grapefruit Diesel. The two are legends in their own right.

Peace

RM

• Like 2

BC Bud, if I am not mistaken, have made some very outlandish claims that have rocked the forums. When I hear stuff like that I generally consider more serious sources. I probably should give them a chance one day, thanks for straightening things out Rev

Again, you're mistaking BC Bud Depot and BC Seeds. BC Seeds are the scam artists (Elephant Bud, 30% THC claims), BC Bud Depot get bad publicity because of a previous own fucked some customers 10 years ago and in internet forum terms that means they practice the same business today lol and hoarding cut owners absolutely despise BCBD because they will go through anything to get a cut.

Next Generation Seeds. Pretty much all of their catalog is severely underrated, especially their Grapefruit and Grapefruit Diesel. The two are legends in their own right.

Peace

RM

Cool, thanks Rev.

I grew out Next Generation's Romulan Diesel in my first grow, just because I liked the name. I thought the idea of Romulan spaceships running on diesel was funny, because everybody knows those are powered by a quantum singularity ;) I had no clue what Diesel meant in the cannabis realm, because it is something you hardly see here in The Netherlands, outside Amsterdam that is. Suffice it to say, it was a pleasure to make it's acquaintance. The aroma was wonderfully fresh and grapefruity, far removed from any pot I had previously encountered. I still consider it the best I've had aroma-wise, the high could have been a little less racy.

• Like 2

When you smoke the original Romulan without any crossing, it has a similar Headband effect but it made you feel like you were growing lumps from your forehead...hence the name :)

If i could travel in time just to get back my 1 last small closet in 2001ish...it had romulan, dj's bb, mikado, kali mist, and 2 others that are escaping my brain right now..oh! The origional sweettooth, the 6th I may remember later...and say what ya want about Emery, the man was a leader in a pack of scared folks...and I never evrr got something other than what I ordered...I just read an article the other day on his plans when he gets out, friggin we (the US) spent millions to get him here then upon release he is forever banned in the US. God aint this a great cuntry..Next Generation have ALWAYS had top shit! If it werent for Sannies im sure id still be shopping north of the boarder...

EDIT: Stoned rant above...the reason I said the emery bit was thats where I used to see all the major breeders and some insane prices but he put MILLIONS of seeds in growers hands..Nov 2000 was a worse catastrophy than 9/11 on our freedoms

When you smoke the original Romulan without any crossing, it has a similar Headband effect but it made you feel like you were growing lumps from your forehead...hence the name :)

If that is true, Klingon should be even better.

Romulan:

romulan.jpg

Klingon:

Klingon-from-Star-Trek-006.jpg

• Like 1

just as an info, no harm intended ;)

http://www.rollitup....tml#post8672133

http://forum.grassci...l#entry17722071

https://www.thcfarme...-2#post-1031251

(swerve is BCBD's GSC source...)

https://www.icmag.co...&postcount=1247

http://www.nwgt.org/...ll=1#post203963

more of this kind of info is on the net and can get googled ...

but as long as the plants coming from this beans are satisfying i say, congrats !!

Right on San, you can google. I would personally rather experience life rather than relive fuckin text put there by other people lol.

Good shit!

Cheers,

RM

Off topic but totally hilarious, i just checked out BC Seeds (not bcbd as we have established) and the fake reviews posted by the likes of stanley pipes and dory dildo and alike had me in stiches whilst smoking a doob. have a view of all of these 45%+ shithouses ooops powerhouses lol

• Like 1