•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GhostPoet

True breeders and seedbanks worth their salt

Sannie

Peakseeds BC

Any other?

I'm trying to have a list of breeders worth checking out in one thread, as I couldn't find one...

• Like 4

Ace

Cannabiogen

Mandala

DNA

Next Generation

Serious Seeds

You'd be hard pressed to find negative reports about these guys.

• Like 4

Underground Origonals or UGORG

i knew i had seen you before...lol...are you on uk420? is that the ugorg's forum?. it seems like it is...lol...lots of ugorg test growers on there...they do look nice i must say. You found the best already GhostP...lol...Sannie will do just fine for me ; )

• Like 2

Thanks guys!

@ Uncle Bob: I know, but just wanted to hear about people like Sannie, in case one wants variety or a climate specific outdoors strain, like for me as I live up in the north and summers are short but have a lot of light... Sannie for example has no autoflowering strains afaik..

I get you bro ; ) autos are a waist of space (imo) i know a dude who grows them. I don't rate any of his gear i've smoked...it just don't get me stoned the way good weed do. For me at the end of the day it's about getting stoned. if your not getting stoned what is the point. maybe he's just a crap grower and autos are really good ??? but i don't think so...any auto growers on this forum can put me right...lol...Northern lights bro ;)

• Like 3

Skip DNA and Serious, the rest is cool. DNA has almost exclusively fems, and the two strains I have grown from them were lady-boys, also read much of the same from other growers. It is possible to find a gem in DNA gear, but not worth it for people who don't have tons of money,space or time. As for Serious, from what I understand none of what they have now is original , they lost all or most of their parents and what they have now are remakes. If you seek bubblegum, check out BOG, actually add him to your list... Hes got the original bubblegum... And many other awesome creations

i knew i had seen you before...lol...are you on uk420? is that the ugorg's forum?. it seems like it is...lol...lots of ugorg test growers on there...they do look nice i must say. You found the best already GhostP...lol...Sannie will do just fine for me ; )

Rab?

• Like 1

I've wondered before about Beanhoarder. There is no way his strains could be "worked" just because of the shere volume he puts out.

I do find it easy to believe that he has access to all of the strains that go into his crosses; it's just that they are pumped out fast and new all of the time.

I think that there would have to be many gems in there, considering the pedigree going into them. There are some bizarre and enticing crosses to be seen.

I would say probably a bit of a gamble, but a good chance at finding your psychedelic mindfuck weed.

*edit*

Plus, his stuff is to be found at Hemp Depot, and for years now, so that tells me he's "legit"

• Like 2

Chimera Seeds

Jordan of the Islands

Serious

DNA/RP

Sin City

Leprechaun Seeds

Cannacopia

Dinafem

La Plata Labs

MedicalSeedS

Dr Atomic

Dr Greenthumb

• Like 2

I've wondered before about Beanhoarder. There is no way his strains could be "worked" just because of the shere volume he puts out.

I do find it easy to believe that he has access to all of the strains that go into his crosses; it's just that they are pumped out fast and new all of the time.

I think that there would have to be many gems in there, considering the pedigree going into them. There are some bizarre and enticing crosses to be seen.

I would say probably a bit of a gamble, but a good chance at finding your psychedelic mindfuck weed.

Beanho is not unlike a member we have here at OG. Apparently they both can get every cut known to man, and have grown hundreds of strains in a half of a decade of growing experience.

• Like 7

Skip DNA and Serious, the rest is cool. DNA has almost exclusively fems, and the two strains I have grown from them were lady-boys, also read much of the same from other growers. It is possible to find a gem in DNA gear, but not worth it for people who don't have tons of money,space or time. As for Serious, from what I understand none of what they have now is original , they lost all or most of their parents and what they have now are remakes. If you seek bubblegum, check out BOG, actually add him to your list... Hes got the original bubblegum... And many other awesome creations

DNA has some fine gear, I liked both their LA Conf and Sour Cream. I don't read about problems often. So disagree on that one.

On Serious, well it might not be as good as the original and require a bit more pheno-hunting, I still think this breeder belongs on the list.

• Like 2

Not to be a d bag Mostly, but just because you haven't read the negative reviews on DNA, doesn't mean they don't exist. I have seen plenty when I went looking around for info on chocolope and cataract kush, don't get me wrong , chocolope was awesome( minus the hermies) and I am growing a cat kush now, which had a ball drop yesterday. I don't want to be combative with you Mostly , I think you are awesome and appreciate your input in all threads , just sharing my 2 cents on DNA ....

• Like 1

Beanho is not unlike a member we have here at OG. Apparently they both can get every cut known to man, and have grown hundreds of strains in a half of a decade of growing experience.

hahahahahahaha, this beef between Rev and San , is like the fight scene in the movie lot at the end of Blazing Saddles, it keeps spilling into all the different movies.....or threads in this case.
  • Like 1

Me favourites are:

Sannie (Shackzilla)

Whazzup (Kronocaine)

Motarebel (Valley Ghash)

DNA (La Confidential)

Serious Seeds (Kali Mist)

Im waiting to add Escobar as his Shiva Haze is still curing. (looks good)

Im also waiting to add Rare Dankness as Im finishing some Moonshine haze. (looks good)

Off topic: Anyone knows "Trophy seeds"? I still have a "Oregon berry kush" freebie on which I cannot find much info.

Cheers :spliff:

• Like 1

Not to be a d bag Mostly, but just because you haven't read the negative reviews on DNA, doesn't mean they don't exist. I have seen plenty when I went looking around for info on chocolope and cataract kush, don't get me wrong , chocolope was awesome( minus the hermies) and I am growing a cat kush now, which had a ball drop yesterday. I don't want to be combative with you Mostly , I think you are awesome and appreciate your input in all threads , just sharing my 2 cents on DNA ....

Nobody is a d bag for just voicing their honest opinion mate, and I totally respect yours. I might even have agreed with you if it had happened to me. As it is now, to me, hermi's are kind of an occupational hazard that have to be tolerated to a certain extent - that is, it happens even with quality breeders. Taking into account there are lots of idiot growers out there (not calling you one), a couple hermi's don't put me off when the general quality is well above average. I think DNA fits that category.

• Like 1

Dudes, the guys putting out the best dank ive seen in years is gagegreen.org. Fuckin fire ass no bullshit sugar coated buds. All of them. Their breeders kick ass. And if youre talking specific breeders or seedbanks, cuz breeders, Esko and Mota have to be up there, as is a dude named Bhodi...breeders from the gods.

• Like 4

Some will disagree, but I know several of TGA's strains are worth your while. They're too expensive, and many don't like the guy on a personal level, but the strains I've tried (Vortex, Ace of Spades) are worthy, except one that hermied all over the place.

• Like 3

Duh lol! I forgot prof p gd it! Agreed man. The man works with greatvshit...Its hard to name many cuz some like dj short brought great strains but i dont rank guys like him with sannie and most mentioned here. Shit the best breeders in the world we will never know their names.

@Mr Dirt...my buddy is pullin off ace of spades now...his has some pink hairs, beautiful looking weed

• Like 1

The two phenos I had were instant wrecking-ball-to-the-cranium indicas, with a touch of sativa to make you giddy. I've got 8 more seeds to find a keeper in. The one I should have kept is history.

Sounds dank. I remember you tellin me last year how bomb that shit is..Hopefully theyll be on the way here soon. Man if i rattled all off, apollo 13, friggin man, Im supposed to be gettin tons of shit in. All origional shit. I was just tellin oldschool, this one dude msgd me, hes got origional sensi star from 1995 stored in a freezer. Last week friggin 5/5 germ rate. Im movin to fuckin michigan! Those dudes are pumpin out shit...and isnt mich where professor p comes from? If not im mistaken but i think i read that somewhere. Those guys are doin up some strong ass shit

Shit the best breeders in the world we will never know their names.

I bet you are right. Unknown soldiers in the war for drugs. They lost, we won!

Thanks everyone, this kind of sharing was EXACTLY what I intended this thread for!

Yo all are made of awesome!