•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GhostPoet

True breeders and seedbanks worth their salt

And for the record those dudes have looked here as guests and are impressed with the site...but as you all know its been takin awhilevto get approved here...Soon the dudes im talkin about will be here...perfect additions too cuz they are full of positive energy...they love showin off their gear! They sent me pcs of shit called Bright moments that looks like it was dipped in rock sugar..looks devastating to reg folks, and they claim it is, but my boys description was it gives him motivation all day..I only know them by name and not a screen name except for one MikeTrich but we have a member here mikethetrich..i was thinkin it may be the same guy when that guy came on but its not...cant wait to add their shit to my mixes...and best part, supposedly motarebel lives very close to them and is cool as shit with his beans. If he sells i think he still only charges $25-30 a pack. Hes got hellacious strains! Oh man...one post in here said his valley ghash...he told my buddy to tell me its stronger than herijuana! He just referred to it as Ghash so im not sure if the valley is a cross or he just called it ghash for short but either way it gives me a weed chubby! Lol! Sorry ladies, but weed is some sexy shit! Makes you feel wonderful, and doesnt bitch at all...Im in love with Mary Jane!!! (Cue rick james bitch!)

• Like 10

I have the Valley Ghash. It's '88 g13 x hashplant X Longbottom Leaf (SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner). I need to pop more because the one female I got so far was orangey, which isn't a flavor I like.

His Twisted Fruit v2 is pretty amazing stuff. A dispensary I donated some to renamed it and it got reviewed by a major San Francisco weed blog: http://91life.stickyguide.com/marijuana-reviews/flowers/strawberry-frost-og-kush-sweet-baby-jane-organics

The only downside to that strain is I built a very noticeable tolerance to it after about a month.

I have a Bodhi, Gage Green and Dynasty hoarding problem lol

They are all full of gems

My Bodhi and GGG grows were just on another planet, their stuff is incredible.

Bodhi's newest drops are just pure awesomeness (Nibiru, Strangelove, cougars milk, etc etc)

• Like 2

@Indican:

This is mind-blowing info, I really hope that those guys join here, or at least some of their fine genetics trickle down so that we can have a go with them....

Goodness I love this forum!

I've wondered before about Beanhoarder. There is no way his strains could be "worked" just because of the shere volume he puts out.

I do find it easy to believe that he has access to all of the strains that go into his crosses; it's just that they are pumped out fast and new all of the time.

I think that there would have to be many gems in there, considering the pedigree going into them. There are some bizarre and enticing crosses to be seen.

I would say probably a bit of a gamble, but a good chance at finding your psychedelic mindfuck weed.

*edit*

Plus, his stuff is to be found at Hemp Depot, and for years now, so that tells me he's "legit"

I've done beanhoarder and will do again at some point. Everything you expect. Fantastic beans. The "genetics" just haven't been worked so you will have to grow out a crop to find a keeper. But they are fantastic beans and worth the price, especially if you want just something to roll.

I figured Prof P was from Oregon, but I really don't know. If he's in MI, maybe I'll meet him when I visit (or move).

• Like 2

i emailed that guy christmas eve with a question and he emailed back that night...answered my query and wished me a merry christmas..thats my kind of business man..personally,right on top of things....i ordered seeds from sannie and received them with the exact freebies i wanted but he still has never returned an email...i'm not complaining about sannie because he did what he was supposed to do and you cant grow an email but..........i'm gonna order from that skunkberry guy just because he took the time to write back on christmas eve...

• Like 1

Sannie, eskobar, and all the breeders on this site.

Mr. Nice Seedbank

Hemp Depot

TGA is now expensive (High Times naming him a King of Cannabis got to his head, I think) but they have some short flowering hybrids you might find interesting.

I have had excellent germ rates with all of these breeders, some nice gems in the mix.

That is just from what I have grown in my 2 short years of growing.

Serious wasn't bad. Their White Russian was nice, very stable fems.

Heard great things about a lot of what was mentioned here already, such as Manadala, Bog, Bodhi, etc, etc.

Stay away from Sensi seeds, overpriced bull shit and lies...I ordered Hashplant and got 3 different strains in a 10 pack ranging from Indica to almost pure Sativa.

Happy selecting and growing. Peace :)

I'm with ya JerryLogan, I think a pack of northern berry is in my future, good to hear about the quick response . In Sannies defense, I had a minor hang up on my recent order and he responded quickly and sorted everything out , with no problems, good customer service .

Sannie usually responds, most times, but on occasion he might overlook a message. That happened to me once, but 9/10 times I get a response in 24 to 48 hours. If you haven't heard back in 4 to 5 days, write again :) Peace.

I as well disagree (and so does Escobar... saw his support of them... also uses Chocolope in Chocolate Rain AND sites Chocolope as one of his all time favourite strains.... may escobar strike me dead if I'm lying ....lol)

I've grown out there Sunk Train and LOVED it! There Blue OG Is great and I thought there OG#18 was memorable.

Jordan of the Islands is good as well as TGA SubCool (has a LOT of haters - unjustified in my experience)

.... and Motarebel

I just want great bud.... don't give a crap about politics.

• Like 2

Sannie, eskobar, and all the breeders on this site.

Mr. Nice Seedbank

Hemp Depot

TGA is now expensive (High Times naming him a King of Cannabis got to his head, I think) but they have some short flowering hybrids you might find interesting.

I have had excellent germ rates with all of these breeders, some nice gems in the mix.

That is just from what I have grown in my 2 short years of growing.

Serious wasn't bad. Their White Russian was nice, very stable fems.

Heard great things about a lot of what was mentioned here already, such as Manadala, Bog, Bodhi, etc, etc.

Stay away from Sensi seeds, overpriced bull shit and lies...I ordered Hashplant and got 3 different strains in a 10 pack ranging from Indica to almost pure Sativa.

Happy selecting and growing. Peace :)

Hard to right off Sensi just from running a pack of what most would agree, not the reason why Sensi is on the map.

Sensi's genetics, for better or for worse are not for growers who do not intend on hunting for a pheno.

Just ask sannie what contributions Sensi has made, or better yet...buy a pack of his Jack. He picked the pheno for us :D

Also, NL#5 x Haze can be argued (with the right people) as being a tipping point in bringing an indoor grow worthy sativa, in a day where growing a haze inside was looks upon a waste of space.

• Like 1

I did buy a pack of Sannie Jack F8. I would be growing 5 out of a 10 pack now, but the order was lost in the mail. Sannie has already shipped out the replacement. Got some Chuckys Bride, Candy Kush, Lady Cane, Herijuana, and C99 freebee to grow alongside the Jack. I am excited to get these beans in a paper towel. Peace.

• Like 1

Forgot to mention Southern Star seeds, their Nice Chunk is killer

Have not had a chance to try anything else though

I did buy the Sensi seeds Hashplant from the Attitude seed bank. Does that say something about the beans? They looked to be in authentic Sensi seed packaging. I am wary of buying from the tude again.

I had a fantastic experience with Karma's jack O nesia. Only one grow, but I'd do it again. Liked Mosca's Grapefruitfly too. I hear mr. nice is the real deal, but never had a chance at it. I get good vibes though.

As it is now, to me, hermi's are kind of an occupational hazard that have to be tolerated to a certain extent - that is, it happens even with quality breeders. Taking into account there are lots of idiot growers out there (not calling you one), a couple hermi's don't put me off when the general quality is well above average. I think DNA fits that category.

I agree, I have been able to trigger male flowers with OG18 and Kosher Kush from DNA, Motarebel's Valley Ghash, Eskobars Shiva Haze, Whazzups Kronocaine and now even Sannie's Schackzilla. I must now admit that I'm an idiot, and not only while growing... I love my hermie strains! :) I think I'll better transgender and attend the Olympics.

I have the Valley Ghash. It's '88 g13 x hashplant X Longbottom Leaf (SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner). I need to pop more because the one female I got so far was orangey, which isn't a flavor I like.

Good to have found a fellow grower on this one. I have drying 5 of these and the one I took an early sample of was promising. I think it's Jack Cleaner 2 but I couldn't tell the difference to be honest. I did find someone on seedfinder saying Jack Cleaner 2 not to be a very stable strain. Out of 10 beans I got 5 females. 2 different pheno's and they all showed a few male flowers early in flowering. I will write a small report on these for you. Peace!

i emailed that guy christmas eve with a question and he emailed back that night...answered my query and wished me a merry christmas..thats my kind of business man..personally,right on top of things....i ordered seeds from sannie and received them with the exact freebies i wanted but he still has never returned an email...i'm not complaining about sannie because he did what he was supposed to do and you cant grow an email but..........i'm gonna order from that skunkberry guy just because he took the time to write back on christmas eve...

Man Sannie will return emails to anyone but remember hes got multiple sites to deal wth, his biz, hell im sure the cc iissue took up his time but dont ever doubt Sannie is as down to earth as any breeder out there..His guy kneutsel is mainly the dude sending shit out for him. Sannie when not busy will bs for hours with you. Chat key up top used to be highly active butfor some reason no one goes there..thats where all the real talk from sannie and co used to be...I got to know them well and i wish itt was like it was but family and $$$ needs to be first

Wth? That top paragraph was a post in thiscthread from jerry logan i think..dont know why it quoted like that

• Like 1

For me... It's not a really long list.

Sannie

E$ko

Whazzup

Prof.P

Jordan of the Islands

Apothecary Genetics

Leprechaun

The Blazing Pistileros

GageGreenGenetics

Motarebel

Positronics

AlphaKronikGenes

I even have 3 favorites for inexpensive seeds. Don't let their low prices deter you from checking them out.

KC Brains

Nirvana

Spliff Seeds

I've gotten some great keepers from some other breeders that people love to bash, but I don't think one can argue with certain strains from unpopular or arrogant breeders. The weed speaks for itself.

Sure, some on my list are pretty expensive, but I think certain strains are worth the cost... especially if you get that one "killer" pheno.

Also note that most of this list are active members here at OG or were at one time. I really miss some of those guys.

DesertGrown

• Like 3

for me it comes down to just a couple

bodhi

E$kobar

Dynasty

Gage green

Alien genetic

Rare dankness

sin city seed

soma seeds

Archive

303 gentics (if you can find any)

@desertgrown

how was apothecary's gear i've always wanted to trust it but his reputation makes me sketchy

• Like 2

@desertgrown

how was apothecary's gear i've always wanted to trust it but his reputation makes me sketchy

Man, let me tell ya... I've grown their Grape Ape, Headband, Kaia Kush, Sour Grapes & SuperSilverHaze and although most were clone-only at that time, I got turned on to a few beans of Sour Grapes, SSH & Headband from a friend. SG is really nice, especially if you like sour notes w/grape in your smoke... the grape can be fairly intense at times. Every strain I have tried is really good smoke, but it is expensive... perhaps a little too expensive for me, but if you don't mind the price, you're in for a real treat.

The Kaia Kush was probably my favorite, but it does taste a lot like a "even mixture" Extrema... a little spicy w/some earth tones thrown in.. plenty stoney. This plant can get BIG if just let to grow outdoors.

I remember years ago when they only had a handful of brilliant strains. Bubba Kush being their bread & butter and probably the best Bubba around.

I know that Bret Bogue makes a lot of people sketchy, but he's alright... this guy really works on his strains. He started out making crosses that worked for his pain and has developed some really useful strains when it comes to numbing pain. He's also got some high CBD strains that work well. Bret and his crew have turned out some really good smoke over the last decade. I just wish it wasn't so damned expensive.

Of course, all these statements are my personal opinion and not facts.

Didn't mean to ramble, but I am pretty stoned right now.

DesertGrown

• Like 1

Ive spens ome money trew the years on seeds but not necesary bought form bank so ill post the strains and their true breeder

super sour og emerald triangle

chemdawg humbolt seed org

tahoe og kush calli connection

ak-47 serius seeds

mazar dutch passion

super skunk sensi seeds

himalayan gold green house seeds

arjan ultra haze no 2 huge huge sativa harvest more then 2.5k each plant over 5 meter high

big devil sweet seeds auto flowering 9 weeks from seeds harvest 50-80 g

afgani express

be safe all

We all know that Sannies and co. are the best in the biz. I think the guy is asking for other experiences.

I understand but hes kinda throwing it out sannie on that one experience didnt answer an email. If it was around xmas it always takes Sannie a few days. Thats been my experience with Sannie. And considering Ive only ordered shiatsu kush from bcbd, only strain ive ordered from a non sannie site since 2008. I send sannie cash and let him pick before...I trust him. Now the real strains are out there in peoples hands. Ive got tons of strains but its been theu trading. I love finding shit ten yrs old or more and getting my paws on em...To think its been almost 20 years since paradise seeds brought out sensi star blows my mind...Time flies and 99% of every post in this thread Id agree with. Even subcool n guys like that. Cant hate on em...If they are big enough for a bunch of us from all over the world to mention their names, then theyve left a mark on the weed world. Like a breeder or not, if youve searched for their strain then they accomplished what every breeder wants. People to want their product.

• Like 1