•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GhostPoet

True breeders and seedbanks worth their salt

Hi indican

What's your take on bcbd if you don't mind me asking. Some of their strains look ok but i've heard some not so good reviews and opinions.

Dna is solid - if you can get regular chocolopes - do it. The purplewreck I cracked from them was dynamite

Serious has some real stuff, just gotta have time and $ to find that special one

Getting ready to try some gagegreeeeeeeeeeeeen! looks sick and the stuff I've been smoking from their beanz is incredible

@Indican:

This is mind-blowing info, I really hope that those guys join here, or at least some of their fine genetics trickle down so that we can have a go with them....

Goodness I love this forum!

no worries my man, no worries at all... there's gonna be more stuff comin than you're gonna be able to sprout and run to completion. Believe that

• Like 2

I do my friend, I do! My aim is to fine a perfect plant or two and master growing those, a sativa and an indica. Perpetually harvesting my own kind medicine! This is my aim and I'm sure I'll find these in Sannie's Shop eventually.

I do my friend, I do! My aim is to fine a perfect plant or two and master growing those, a sativa and an indica. Perpetually harvesting my own kind medicine! This is my aim and I'm sure I'll find these in Sannie's Shop eventually.

Find a sativa and indica (ibl) that consistently throw lookalikes (meaning they breed true and have been stabilized) from regular, not fem seeds. Once you have these strains, create a batch of your own seeds specific to each line...A batch of ind. and a separate batch of sat.

Select your keepers from each line

cross those two and you have made your first hybrid cross

that will give you enough to work with for the rest of your life!

Much luck to ya

Sounds dank. I remember you tellin me last year how bomb that shit is..Hopefully theyll be on the way here soon. Man if i rattled all off, apollo 13, friggin man, Im supposed to be gettin tons of shit in. All origional shit. I was just tellin oldschool, this one dude msgd me, hes got origional sensi star from 1995 stored in a freezer. Last week friggin 5/5 germ rate. Im movin to fuckin michigan! Those dudes are pumpin out shit...and isnt mich where professor p comes from? If not im mistaken but i think i read that somewhere. Those guys are doin up some strong ass shit

Da boyz in MI got it going on fer sure

Hi indican

What's your take on bcbd if you don't mind me asking. Some of their strains look ok but i've heard some not so good reviews and opinions.

Are those opinions from people who've actually bought, grown and smoked BCBD product? I've grown a dozen of theirs and not one was anything less than what I've had from sannie's shop.

Smoking their GSC right now with my morning coffee...complete bad assery. Then again, the person I got it off of took a minute to make a proper selection :)

A member here did some Silver Purps, turned out dank.

https://www.opengrow...oc-silverpurps/

RM

• Like 1

Anyone mentioned Original Delicatessen yet? They're good and not too pricey, the seeds are available through Cannabiogen who also have some nice strains as someone already mentioned.

Ive ordered a few strains in the past from bcbd. My experiences? Never a bad one. Always got what I was supposedvto have. Every big seedbank has negative reviews but thats what happens when you have full page adds, hell 2 page full ads. People just starting outwill order n fuck the plants up then complain like hell tryin to smear a ompany cuz they grew shit weed. The only seed bank ill never order from again is Nirvana. Had 3 strains from them and all 3 sucked ass. They came insideca hemp wallet...the wallet was cool, their quality sucked ass. Bcbds sweetgod x herijuana was probably thevstrongest weed ive ever smoked. Made me hallucinate. Had bcbd and nirvana seeds at the same time. Bcbd blew me away, the hindu kush and jock horror and onebmore strain from nirvana ended up in the trash. I dont think you couldve even bubble hashed it. All their strains sucked.

• Like 1

See now I loved the shit out of Nirvana's Master Kush, Aurora Indica, AK48 (even compared to AK47), and Ice. 100% germs, and when their Blue Mystic hermied on me even when I admitted that it was because of a red LED on a power bar, they sent me a free pack of Aurora Indica. Great service imo.

A well selected Ice pheno would dance with a lot of strains I've ran, it's actually pretty impressive.

Maybe they just aren't consistent from pack to pack but they use legit breeding stock.

Peace

RM

I do agree on their service Rev...hindu kush was one of my first posts on here. That bitch was way bigger than a 2 ltr soda bottle under 650 total watts. After drying, i couldnt even smoe it. The jock horror i dubbed jock horrible...same thing...this was not grower error, id admit it for sure. It was bunk shit. Still have two beans of the jock horror that for some reason im holding them...I dont even wanna give them away...But ive heard good reports about both strains. But thats the point, $75/10 and all shit...do i have to buy 5 packs to find a plant worth smoking? Thats my reasoning. I can rest assured anything in sannies shop will look like the pics if grown right...everytime..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have grown my own blends, and Nirvana, Sannies, Esc0b@r and Dynasty.

I had some great plants from Nirvana from 2005, Tried White Rhino, Northern Lights, Blue Mystic, and California Orange Bud back then and made a ton of seeds from these plants that lasted me years. providing different phenos and crosses, I still run some of them -have quite a mix of orange crosses, that I enjoy. Nice Citrus orange aftertaste. :)

Has anyone had any experience with Malberry? Was looking over their seeds and they have alot of 100% African Landrace and has really piqued my interest, as I seem to be on a Sativa kick over the last year or so and they have some interesting sounding blends. .

I got some Malberry freebies from HD once. When I asked around, what I heard was not encouraging, but I have no specifics.

I've traveled around in the area of the Zambezi River, so I was really interested in those. Bumped into a guy smoking a joint while I was out there, but I was with people who could NOT see me smoking weed, so I played dumb. I hear it's pretty racy stuff.

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up. I got some free Malberry seeds from HD as well. I was almost going to germinate but couldn't get enough motivation. They still sit in my sock drawer.

I just don't have a big enough grow situation to experiment with unproven seeds from an unproven source. The ones I have are a mystery cross of Highland Nepalese, which I think means, "Oops. How the fuck did pollen get in there?"

I'm keeping them for a day when I have grow space to burn, which probably means when prohibition is over.

• Like 2

Or start em in January under 24/0 then around march 1st flip em, then march 21st throwvit on some high ass cliff with all day sun...maybe Im impatient or just lazy, but man sativas that are 12+ weeks make my lower back hurt just thinkin of fn with a long flowering strain. The last great one i grew indoors was bangkok betty but i trained that bitch spiraling up a plant stake. Only got about 4' high duevto the training but the bud was killer. It was also finished in about 14 weeks which wasnt too bad. I had it planned for 20 but it was done

ive grown out a few Zambezi Gold from Malberry, most of the pack didnt germ but I managed to get a few nice ladies out of there

they take foooorrrrreeeevvvveeeerrrr to finish, and in the end was not worth the time put into them.

it was pretty good quality, sweet/citrusy sativa smoke, nothing earthshattering though.

I got some Malberry freebies from HD once. When I asked around, what I heard was not encouraging, but I have no specifics.

I've traveled around in the area of the Zambezi River, so I was really interested in those. Bumped into a guy smoking a joint while I was out there, but I was with people who could NOT see me smoking weed, so I played dumb. I hear it's pretty racy stuff.

HA! I got some of those nepalese dirt. 10 of them. They are healthy looking big dark things. I looked around long and hard for information on these. I got the impression that a lot of "breeder" types associated with Gypsy had a bad experience with malberry, but I get the feeling his plants are real if you are lucky enough to get them. I saw one thread about how someone was growing some of this nepalese crossed with blueberry and I know the malberry stuff was crossed with blueberry at some point so I got a sneaky suspicion that it's nepalese crossed with blueberry, but that's just a guess! I did pop one bean and it came up big and healthy but I pulled it when I had too many plants in the cab.

It was definitely a wild sativa looking thing from the go though man so make sure you got some space and some time if you decide to try them. You know malberry was all about wild native african sativas.

• Like 1

Thanks to you all for chiming in and the feedback. Haven't made up my mind, but I value all your opinions on matters such as these.

There are lots of breeders that get thumbs up right away. I am interested in trying original landrace though, so I may break down one of these days, I think it could add something special to any crosses and breeding to bring in fresh base genetics into the mix, if they are legit. I will continue searching for feedback and other sources for genetics such as these, or maybe someday, I can go find some in the wild myself, boy that would be fun.

If anyone out there has Malberry and wants to get rid of them, hit me up, I'd be happy to devote a portion of the floor for a run. I am not interested in anything longer than 12 weeks though, should get that out there too....

I am not interested in anything longer than 12 weeks though, should get that out there too....

You don't know what to expect when you bring landrace into a domesticated situation...it could go 16 weeks on you and bananas everywhere, you just got to be ready. Those U.S.C. guys are playing around with bringing landrace down to a place that guys like us could have a go at though. Check them if you are interested in landrace type plants. Last I checked you could get malberry at HD, but like I said, There is no telling what you are going to get once it gets going. I do believe malberry is playing with the real plants though...I trust HD to be honest with what they sell.

Seeds that have produced top line product for me and I grow only for myself

Hortilab

Mosca

Connoisseur

Reservoir

Fractal

Bodhi

Tga

Cannaventure

I have run numerous strains from above more than 2 or 3 times and run clones against seed to see if they are a lucky pheno or consistant thru out the pack also stress plants to see what they will take before not producing or herming and the above have some very worthy strains that passed with flying colors but these days I am more interested in the small breeders that are round they seem to have more creativeness towards strains

If anyone out there has Malberry and wants to get rid of them, hit me up, I'd be happy to devote a portion of the floor for a run. I am not interested in anything longer than 12 weeks though, should get that out there too....

Highland Nepalese, according to what I've read over the years, is a fast flowering sativa landrace/ibl. I don't know if it's really been worked enough to call it an ibl, or if it's been in captivity too long to call it a landrace. I know people continue to go to Nepal to collect seeds, but this line may be a line that's been around for quite some time.

It is known for being racy, so I'm definitely interested in it, but I probably don't have the ability to grow out enough to find something worth keeping.

• Like 1

Bodhi, motarebel, billygoat (retired), zoolander, eskobar, gagegreen, kgbeans (exodus psychosis bx), sonic seeds, ugorg

Not in that order, they're all top notch

• Like 3

Dj Short

Sannie

Sannie's shop breeders

Motarebel

Jaws

Really if they don't have at least 1 F3.... I consider them pollen chuckers.

That's not to say Bodhi, OGRaskal, Gage and others don't produce fire with a proven male and elite cut females, because they do. But actual breeders that work their lines... pretty short list. I hope this will change with new laws that will allow open field looks at hundreds of plants at once.

• Like 1

Thing I love about bodhi, gage and sonic seeds is that they are throwing landrace stock into the mix with modern strains. a lot of modern breeders, as you say grey, are just crossing two top notch hybrids and getting great results, but it's not breeding in the same way that selectively working hermaphrodite traits out of a landrace thai over several generations is. If you get my meaning. I'm trying the latter right now, it is no picnic.

• Like 1