•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GhostPoet

GP's 1st grow, Kolossus, JackBerry F4 and Chucky's Bride

Seeds in the dirt, nothing happened yet. Soaked them in a glass of water overnight. They are now in the propagator, temps are 26C/78F. Hopefully I get at least 1 female.

Wish me luck!

2 x Kolossus reg

1 x Jackberry F4 reg

1 x Chucky's Bride reg

60 x 60 x 160 tent

250 W MH + 250 HPS for bloom time. I might add a bit more wattage later on in the bloom.

Seedlings go under 85 W CFL as soon as they show themselves. Then into tent under MH.

Plangro Roal Mix, coco coir, worm castings, biotabs kit, bio molasses, 7gal / 26 ltr container, small air-pots.

Next time I'll get some other soil, but this was gifted to me...

gallery_9657_4218_47458.jpg

• Like 2

Hi mate. Hope you enjoy your first ever grow :) it’s a learning curve and your on it ;) I would keep a (real) diary of what you do. Then you can refer back to it next time.

• Like 1

Thanks HH! The paper journal is a great idea, and I just happen to have one unused lying around here somewhere. It sounds like a helpful tool, to look back in case of issues, liek putting too much nutes, or too little etc..

• Like 1

good luck my firend!!!! :D

nice selection buddy and good luck on your grow :wave:

just my method

On regular seeds, I usually pop 3 seeds of each in hopes of getting at least 1 female of each.

• lights at 24 hours on until they have 3 - 4 branches of leaves
  • run them on a light cycle of 18 on/6 off (allows the sex to show faster in veg)
  • veg until they are big enough for my grow area, it's also a good time to take clones, screens, training etc.

I've got my chair and popcorn ready

gallery_6278_2645_4355.gif

• Like 2

Good luck GhostPoet - I'm here to enjoy the ride and help if I can! :D

One note on the "real diary"... lets just say I was once meticulous in keeping track of illegal stuff on paper. It can and will be used as evidence against you if found by the wrong people. Are you in an area where what you're doing is illegal?

• Like 1

Good luck Ghostpoet !

The Robogro 3 seeds method is great I think, giving you often 2 females on 3, if you want trying just some seeds to keep more.

But I see you have the Sanniesshop strains cheap & quality price, so you can pop more for selecting real keepers.

Happy vegging... :specool

• Like 1

you wanted to start at the same time and see how it goes! just starting 1 bluesanta-1chocolate rain and 1 boudica, will later on in a week or 2 take a bluerocket x selene clone from my friend :D

so we are starting this run at the same time, will be happy to compare and follow :)

peace :smoke

@ Damar: Point taken about the journal, thanks.

@ hiwatt: Thanks, good point there too...

@ oldschoolsg: Excited to follow your grow too, thanks!

Small update: In the mean time, far, far away on the other side of Galaxy Opengrow:

The forces of darkness got a whiff of a new strain called Kolossus from Sannie's Eggs , and it made them really pissed off, as they hated folks growing their own, instead they wanted to have a galactic monopoly on smugled hashish, and people growing their own was bad for business.

They attacked the base:

gallery_9657_4218_1038302.jpg

Princess Leia with friends fought valiantly for the growing rights of every free man, robot and mutant in the Opengrow system. They defended the egg's succesfully.

gallery_9657_4218_326202.jpg

They won after a long and hard battle, but freedom has it's price, Oh-B-one died in the process. Here we see our friends mourning over his body. His body was later used as a fertilizer in the Aldebaran systems grow projects.

gallery_9657_4218_70077.jpg

• Like 5

Ghost,

Ive got chucky's, c99 and silver fields x boudica on deck so I will have great interest in this thread. May the force be with you and I hope you have as many grows as the movie has sequels!

Peace

• Like 1

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! :D

nice eggshells ;)

• Like 1

Out of likes I am, so to each and all, for your kind support thank you very much. Yes, hmmm.

@ satchweed: I think yoda resides now in planet oldschoolsg, based on the latest info, gotten, have we... Herh herh herh.

• Like 1

Two seedlings sprouted! :dope: More to follow I hope, and pics tomorrow.

;)

man that was fast!